SendinBlue Reviews & Product Details

Singer/Songwriter
Entertainment

"You can send tons of emails free per month with professional layouts"

What do you like best?

I started usung send it blue after my free trial with fanbridge ended. I love how it has great layouts to choose from with out needing code knowledge and it allows you to semd more than enough emails free per month.

What do you dislike?

I haven’t seen a video option, unless I’m not looking in the right place. Sometimes I want to attach a youtube video that can be played in the email.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're looking for a free platform to send mass emails and don't know HTML, or have a marketing team, this is an awesome tool for independent, small businesses and industry types.

Creating and maintaining a fan following..

What is SendinBlue?

Sendinblue is the complete all-in-one sales and marketing toolbox. Over 80,000 customers around the world choose SendinBlue because we offer competitive pricing, active customer support, and an all-in-one solution for marketing automation, email marketing, SMS marketing, chat, Facebook Ads, CRM and for sending transactional messages via email and SMS. Many leading apps, ecommerce platforms, and CMS tools integrate directly with SendinBlue including: WordPress, Magento, Drupal, Shopify, PrestaShop, WooCommerce, Zapier, OptinMonster, and more. Our robust API also gives you the power to create custom integrations via a variety of popular programming languages. Sendinblue pricing is based on the number of email messages sent, rather than the number of contacts you keep in your account. Sendinblue offers free accounts that allow you to send up to 300 emails per day (9,000 emails per month) 100% free. As your business grows, you can upgrade to a plan that meets your needs without breaking the bank. Send up to 120,000 emails per month for just $66 -- or send even more emails at low prices. Learn more about our paid plans, pay-as-you-go options and pricing for SMS credits here: www.sendinblue.com/pricing.

SendinBlue Screenshots

Head of Marketing
E-Learning
Most Recent SendinBlue Video Review
CEO

"Sendinblue a gem that not everyone knows"

What do you like best?

After trying several email marketing services, I got to know sendinblue and decided to try it since one of the things I LIKE MORE is its FREE version, usually all the other services offer a pretty low limit of contacts in their free version, but sendinblue is not like that, they offer unlimited contacts in their free version and a limit of 40,000 emails to the MONTH! this is totally incredible !!

additional to this, its easy integration with other platforms such as wordpress, blogger, ecommerce programs is very practical and easy to configure, it is a very easy to use service and with incredible quality, in general I love everything but what I have said is what I like the most, the super accessible price, it's easy use and the easy integration

What do you dislike?

Actually there is almost nothing bad to say, my experience with the service has been incredible, the only thing I could comment is the telephone verification of the account in which I had some problem since I did not get the confirmation message and maybe this could be happen to some users, this is easy to fix, after asking for the verification code you just need to communicate with the support and they are ready to send you the code.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

sendinblue is one of the best email services, if you read this review do not hesitate to take it as your first option, I assure you that you will not regret

Benefits solved many, integration with our ecommerce and wordpress platforms are no longer a problem, newsletters always arrive on time, manage contacts and scriptors is very easy, configure phone messages for our users is also possible. In general we have solved an infinity of problems.

Diseño gráfico y creación de catálogo de productos

"Herramienta muy completa y fácil de usar"

What do you like best?

Me parece una herramienta muy completa a un precio muy bueno, el mejor del mercado.

Se puede integrar en tu web y realiza unas estadísticas con bastantes detalles. Me gusta la opción inteligente que tiene de enviar un email cuando el considera buena hora aunque debes enviar varios emails para que de verdad lo envíe a buena hora. Hay bastantes opciones que aún no hemos utilizado y que parece que implementaremos más adelante como los emails transaccionales.

Inglés:

It seems to me a very complete tool at a very good price, the best in the market. It can be integrated into your website and makes some statistics with many details. I like the smart option you have to send an email when he considers good time. There are many options that we have not yet used and that seems to look good.

Los SMS aún no les hemos usado y no sabemos como funcionan.

What do you dislike?

Me gustaría que hubiese plantillas predefinidas con diseños según temática o que fuese más modificable el drag and drop.

Inglés:

I would like there to be predefined templates with designs according to theme.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Se lo recomiendo porque es una herramienta sencilla a muy buen precio

UnEstá facilitando el envío de emails en masa, y al estar integrado cuando un cliente realiza una baja automáticamente se cancela en el sistema. Y lo mejor de todo es que es adaptable y responsive a casi cualquier dispositivo.

Inglés

Gerente de soporte técnico de TI
Internet

"SendinBlue is the best tool for sending emails"

What do you like best?

SendinBlue is a very easy to use tool, it has a fluid control panel and the tool is really functional. Your commercial offer is the best function of the market, the free account has functions that work as an entrepreneur has worked wonders, something that the competition does not have.

To be honest, I really like the free plan they offer, it's very generous. Even your paid plans are good deals!

The free plan + API REST = We love sendinblue.

Our company started using the free plan because it has access to the REST API, this allowed us to grow our company. Thanks to Sendinblue, our company delivers transactional emails professionally and directly to inbox <3.

We love everything of Sendinblue. Design, Characteristics, Plans, Customer service <3

What do you dislike?

Currently I do not remember having a bad experience with Sendinblue. So far the attention has been excellent.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Of course. I recommend to all my colleagues and to whom I can this wonderful tool.

We are delivering transactional emails directly to the inbox, with a very beautiful design and in an automated way, previously some mails came directly to SPAM, some others the design was not compatible with the mail client. A disaster that SendinBlue helped us correct.

It helps us to automate the update of the list of our clients to send newsletters. We can manage campaigns and lists, all from your REST API. <3

Supervisor

"SendinBlue automation feature makes it the best marketing tool"

What do you like best?

SendinBlue allows to create automated messages when the customers lands on a specific web page or searches for certain keywords. The automation feature gives the users an opportunity to grow their businesses since comprehensive marketing campaign through automated emails are initiated in their absence. Apart from automation, SendinBlue also offers SMS marketing that can used to get with campaign emails or send as follow up once the campaign emails have been delivered. These features makes SendinBlue a unique marketing campaign application, and of course, the features I like the most. The SendinBlue also provides the tracking features that tells the user type of content that is being searched by the target audience.

What do you dislike?

SendinBlue has limited number of email templates, and it is upon the users to create their own templates according to the specification of the target audience. This increases the time the users take to create marketing campaigns as well as making it hard for the new users to use it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

SendinBlue automation feature makes it the best marketing tool. When email marketing is used alongside SMS marketing, the chances of sales increasing are boosted. It is also cost saving because it comes with a free version.

I have been using SendinBlue to messages to the clients, and update them on the progress of their orders. This includes automated texts that are send at specified times to inform the clients that their work is being done, and it will be delivered before the deadline expires.

SEO CONSULTANT

""Among the very best program for sending the a lot of emails immediately""

What do you like best?

SendinBlue is definitely easy to make use of the application, it's having a simple friendly panel and this program is totally powerful and effective for sending the emails in huge volume. The trial-free version of this application has all the functions and service that I needed in the start for sending out the mails. The mail messages sent through this program goes directly in the inbox of the receiver.

What do you dislike?

There are plenty of features in with this application which is challenging to handle initially, but after sending out some emails, it is simple to work with this program.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you wish to have an application which will assist you with the easiest way of sending bulk emails, then I can suggest you this program which will help you and your company a lot to promote your services and products.

After making the use of this program it provides us more assurance and confidence and a lot of possible clients lead which is growing day by day. Because of SendinBlue, we are able to promote our company services very effectively in a really précising and effectual method. It preserves our lots of time in each of the procedures concerned with advertising and promotion. Furthermore, we are in a position to maintain monitoring of the success of email campaigns.

MEDIA MANAGER

"One of the best application for sending out the bulk emails instantly"

What do you like best?

SendinBlue is unquestionably simple to use the program, it is having a user-friendly control panel and also this program is completely effective and efficient for sending out the bulk emails. The trial free variant of the application has all of the functions and support which I required at the beginning for sending out the emails. The emails sent through this program mostly landed in the inbox of the recipient.

What do you dislike?

There are lots of features in respect to the email automation among other items, which are not easy to manage in the beginning, but later on, after doing some practice over the interface one can be friendly with the application.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking to acquire an application that will aid you the simplest method of sending mass email messages, in this case I can recommend this application, it is going to help your company a good deal in resolving the bulk email sending issues and will surely offer you a good ROI.

Right after using the program it gives us more confidence an assurance and a lot of potential customers leads and continuously growing. Due to SendinBlue, we're in a position to promote our services to the global reach in a very précising and effective manner. It preserves our energy and time in each the processes with respect to advertising and marketing. Additionally, we're in a position to keep tracking of the effectiveness of our mail campaigns

Senior Software Developer

"High quality email marketing "

What do you like best?

SendinBlue is able to give a satisfactory answer to the challenge of automating email marketing through extensive functionalities such as automated marketing, transactional emails and landing pages. In the test that I have done with the free plan I could observe that the functionalities are quite complete and their automations are advanced in a well designed web page and with a control panel that will make you buy the program.

I think it is the marketing tool with the most refined administration and best design. We can notice this in the register, one of the simplest that exist, the same happens within the platform, everything is made easy and comfortable. Another difference is that you don't have to limit your contacts, this is the first thing that restricts the email marketing tools.

The campaigns in SendinBlue are easy to carry out thanks to the excellent design of the main board, it is very simple and pleasant. With regard to the creation of Newsletters as most tools has a drag-and-drop editor that while very basic, can get you out of trouble when it comes to modifying things at the last minute. In this editor I have experienced slowness in the browser Chrome but I have managed to solve it by changing browser or closing tabs.

The customization has conditional content similar to those found in Excel, for this you must know how to program a little this type of logic in conditional attributes. The concept is well applied and allows the realization of a dynamic content that can discern between what kind of emails to send to each client based on their behavior and tastes. This is also found in the automation of emails where we can define certain parameters such as contact details, interaction with emails and ecommerce activity. In this it is remarkable that only SendinBlue allows to send confirmations and receipts of purchase through SMTP.

The forms are advanced and you can customize them a lot, for example it is good to add Captcha verifications and pre-fill fields with the data of your customers when you send them forms through email with SendinBlue. Available in 5 languages and with a section of Reports and Analysis that does not need improvement at the moment because you can integrate it with Google Analytics. You can not ask for more features that you can get for free.

Finally it is important to note that Premium plans have a landing page editor very complete, stylish and robust. For this you must pay, the templates are nice and there are many to choose. I recommend to create them from scratch as well.

What do you dislike?

The big problem with SendinBlue is deliverability. The rates are bad and many emails end up in the spam folder of the big mail providers. But despite this it is a good option for how cheap it is.

And the customer service is deficient, I have heard of account deactivations for no reason, beyond these problems do not find that improve SendinBlue for its low price and great features, in any case you should try the free version and if it works you can buy premium versions.

With respect to the built-in editor this should be debugged because sometimes it gets stuck in the Chrome browser.

SendinBlue is a tool easy to use, recommended for those who do not know design, the platform will facilitate the work, ideal for email campaigns and self response to help you save time. Before buying a paid version you should try the free version and try an example campaign.

Vikash Gupta

"Great Service, Affordable Pricing and Top Notch Customer Support"

What do you like best?

SendinBlue is a complete email solution for a small business like us. Unlike other service providers, they offer unlimited Contacts and completely free forever. Their campaign editor is the easiest one I've worked with. The templates are dynamic and very easy to customize. Sending Email Campaign is easy. Create a campaign, schedule it and everything is done automatically with great accuracy. I must admit that customer support is top-notch and always ready to help and even go the extra mile to help customers. If you are looking for a tool to take the hassle out of your email marketing at an affordable price and tons of features, go with it. SendinBlue is my ultimate choice in 2019.

What do you dislike?

Honestly speaking, there is nothing that I hate about Sendinblue. However, I am a new user. Only using for past 2 months. As of now, I like everything about the company. There is one thing, I would like to say that they have limited features in the free plan. However, the premium packages are not only great but are truly value for money.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're exploring an easy-to-use email marketing service with plenty of bells and whistles at an affordable price, go with SendinBlue.

A couple of weeks back, I got an issue with my account and I wrote for support. They solved my problem within a few hours.

Sales Specialist

"Sendinblue helps improve marketing a lot "

What do you like best?

Something excellent about sendinblue is that it centralizes three main functions for marketing management. These are a system for creating marketing campaigns, with which we can send newsletters, SMS, and create large-scale campaigns. It has transactional tools with which to manage SMTP is faster, and to do password reset. In addition, it has an automation system for workflows. With this function you can create and modify, and you can even create scenarios based on functions such as work carts, or confirmation emails.

What do you dislike?

Sendinblue has many limitations regarding the creation of interactive emails, due to the low comfort of its user interface. Its plugins are not integrated (mostly) to CMS platforms, or advanced analytics, or e-commerce services. The amount of templates provided in your email editor is quite poor.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Sendinblue is useful for almost all types of online marketing processes. It is highly recommended your virtual stores that want to create marketing campaigns without spending so much money. Sendinblue is simple, has a good deployment in the cloud, and also integrates with ease to services such as shopify and woocommerce.

With sendinblue it has been easy to optimize our workflows, and our marketing in general. It is much quicker to create marketing campaigns via email, and also create drip campaigns. Sendinblue allows us to segment the contacts to whom we will send the information, in order to create targets more efficiently. We have also achieved better newslettering management.

Manager

"An automated ROBOT to ease - E-mail Marketing Ecosystem"

What do you like best?

I like the simple and easy intuitive UI, it takes hardly 30 minutes to get me learn basics and starting my first e-mail campaign.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing i dislike about it, 2 suggestions, 1) Need an app for IOS & Android for quick and easy lookup. 2) If email quota per day will be more in free plan will be delightful for the budding companies.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend it to everyone, its one of the best solution for all your e- marketing and promotion needs.

Alot of my work has be automated by using it.

1) Email campaigns designs look just amazing and perfectly display on the devices my clients are viewing it.

2) Very easy to manage all emails in different categories to shoot campaigns based upon my client products needs.

3) E-mail campaigns can be pre-programmed for a specific date and time to send to selected recipients.

4) Alot of my work and hours are saved as all of my clients are in constant updates about products and market updates via just one tool.

Digital Marketing Consultant

"SendinBlue is the foremost application for delivering bulk emails with accuracy"

What do you like best?

SendinBlue is definitely simple to use the application, it features a user-friendly control panel and the application is absolutely efficient. The free edition of this application has all the functions and service I require, the email message sent thru this application usually gets delivered, the campaigns get lots of optimistic feedback, and also the statistics assist me to recognize how things are all executing

What do you dislike?

There are several functions with regards to the automation of email messages amongst other things, which aren't all to easy to manage. Also, need to more work on the templates for email marketing.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're searching to get an application that will assist you the easiest way of sending bulk email messages, then I can recommend this program, it will help your organization a lot in solving the mail related concerns will definitely give you good ROI.

Right after making use of this application it provided us much more self-assurance and all sorts of our prospective clients, which furthermore have gone up significantly. Because of SendinBlue, we are able to market our content articles in a very apparent and efficient way, preserving time and energy in all of the procedures with regards to marketing and advertising. Additionally, we are able to keep track of the potency of our operations.

Engineer

"The best solution for email marketing"

What do you like best?

We have managed and run automated email campaigns with different programs before we even get to know and find sendinblue, which makes it easy to integrate platforms such as wordpress and similar sites to users who are mostly controlled by those who upload blogs, a constant mail communication to a large list of contacts daily. Even the capacity of mailings per month exceeds the standard amount allowed by other automatic email programs, the support team is thankfully able to answer questions in mind about any function in the program.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the difference in service so high that they offer in terms of reports, to be more of a service that do not provide and with a single jump of plan and free you three additional services, however, in terms of the services they provide would need to have a diversity of templates more adaptable to the services and trades that are currently without taking into account festive events.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The platform has a high accuracy on sending to emails that turn out not to be real people, you must be aware of feedback from customers who usually send the emails, as no positive result will be achieved and only spend more list mail unnecessarily by continuing to send emails that have accumulated years without any kind of response.

It is always a problem to constantly complete and send notifications to customers, with the intention of keeping them abreast of our services at their disposal and thus retain the loyalty of our customers, as well as attract new people to be interested and see the possibility of working with us on their proposal for their own services.

Lead Copywriter/ Crypto Analyst

"Sendinblue: Look for a better option "

What do you like best?

Simple graphic user interface

Easy to sign up with

Ease of creating messages

Their privcing options are affordable and cost effective.

Also like the fact that they offer both bulk email and bulk SMS services together.

Open to clients globally.

Apparently, their delivery rate is effective enough

What do you dislike?

Poor system for accepting and sending messages.

Their message approval time takes too long (24 hours.. Seriously?)

Their customer care generally suck as they take too long to answer simple inquiries

Cannot synchronize other apps to the platform unlike their competitors at aweber or getresponse

Bulk SMS services rate is ridiculously expensive compared to other service providers ..

Too quick to dismiss potentially great marketing messages created for bulk mailing as "spam" ....so annoying

Can't see my self working with them for the long run... Regard them as a cheap starting option.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't use unless u don't have any other cheaper option.

None so far, to be honest

Owner
(Myself Only)

"Perfect Tool for Small Business"

What do you like best?

Their campaign editor is the easiest one I've worked with, period. I had been looking to pay for a custom template, but the basics available in SendinBlue make it possible to build a professional looking campaign with just simple drag and drop tools. The free plan has all the features and support I need, the email gets delivered, the campaigns get a lot of positive comments, and the analytics helps me understand how things are performing. I used other providers, particularly the most popular one, and will never go back.

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike anything, to be honest. I would like to be able to modify the HTML, which I have not been able to do so far. It should be much easier, similar to the way Mailchimp makes it part of the campaign content tools. Also, I'd love to see a mobile app at some point. I don't like that I can only work on a campaign or check analytics on current campaigns by logging into the site via desktop browser. And, while it isn't a big deal, it would be nice if the tool set to localtime. It's a bit irritating when scheduling that I've got to factor in the difference between GMT+2 and my current location.

I need to deliver a small newsletter every two weeks. Other providers made it very hard to get "verified", requiring a copy of a driver's license or lots of other business info to legitimize my operation. I'm a solopreneur with a small operation and I just needed a tool that worked. SendinBlue made it really easy to get set up and start mailing, which was critical when the #1 provider in the space had decided to pause my account with no explanation (nor have they ever provided one, despite me asking for months). Also, the ease of use is so much better that I can send out more professional looking newsletter with far less effort. Total win for me!

Manager

"The first One and the Last one."

What do you like best?

Hi everyone, I want to share a little bit of my experience with sendinblue, principal you have to know that I have a small seafood restaurant, my family and I have been working a lot to make it better and better, recently we got a software to give points and more with a loyal card, so I really wanted to find a way to send publicity throw the e-mails our customers were using to sign up, I searched and searched but I couldn’t be able to dominate Httml Code, and then I found Sendinblue, at the beginning I didn’t want to use it because I saw there were some fees and as my little project was literally little, I was worry that I was not good enough to manipulate the website to create ads or publicity. But then I saw that there were a free count, that gives you 300 mail per month for free and I though hey this is good for me, it is what I need, so I gave it a shoot, it is pretty easy to create campaigns, practically you don’t do anything than copy and paste, lol, and based on my experience if you get a problem, you can send an e-mail to the sendinblue team and they will respond faster and pretty pretty clear, they even send pictures to me to understand what I was doing wrong, oh, and in Spanish. I highly recommend sendinblue to be your first option and the last one because you will not need something more.

What do you dislike?

i honestly think that i dislike nothing, i mean obviously i have been working with sendinblue for 2 months already, and i know thats a short time to give a good Review, but, they helped me a lot, they respond so fast, and in my language, what else do i need ? honestly the best option for this kind of job.

The principal benefit that I got it is that my restaurant looks more professional and people can take serious my projects, it is totally different send an Httml page than a JPG, also now I have base data where I can share promotions, ads, or whatever that works for my restaurant and my costumers will get that as fast as a click.

Software Engineer

"Proactive email marketing"

What do you like best?

With SendinBlue I have the chance to contact directly with my clients, I can automate emails and make personalized campaigns to promote my products. I can send special emails for birthdays, for a recent purchase, even if the client has not visited me or reviewed my campaigns for a long time. It gives me a lot of detailed information which is consistent with what the contacts do in addition to increasing the number of clicks received, sincerely I feel that I am in the right place.

What do you dislike?

There are some features in terms of the automation of email among other things, which are not easy to manage. We had to read a series of manuals to be able to handle the tool "well" or "satisfactorily". The learning curve is slow.

It gives us a lot of security and satisfies us fully. Our team is very happy to use SendinBlue, we can program the campaigns, it translates into time saved, it is good for us since we can implement it in other aspects. Also his support has saved us several times with some doubts we had.

It has excellent integration with third-party tools.

I am a managing engineer in the area of processes

"The best I've tasted!!!"

What do you like best?

When I started looking for one of the best offers, it was these, I get an all in one, email, a great marketing campaign tool, contact management, transactional messages and automatic campaigns. It has a drag-and-drop template editor that I love, it really is very useful. The automation of the mails has saved me a lot of valuable time. And it should be noted that until now it is the most economical and complete that I have found..

What do you dislike?

I get to see what I might dislike, one of the things I think could be improved are the templates, but it's not very problematic for me ...

Recommendations to others considering the product:

IF you are starting or if you are looking for a better option to the marketing tool that you currently use, this is your option, every aspect that works has very good performance and response to the needs for your company

Well, it responds to solve the problems of my marketing team with very good performance, having all the tools on a platform is something we like a lot. With this tool we do absolutely everything that has to do with reaching our subscribers in a super effective way, it gives us analysis of behavior very easily, being able to automate the answers saves us a lot of time.

Analista de sistema

"SendinBlue is an amazing tool for email marketing!"

What do you like best?

The main positive aspects of SendinBlue are efficiency and simplicity of use. They have the best customer service, their availability at all times is almost immediate. The development of a campaign is simple and fast, satisfies my needs. All functions are built-in, including user response statistics about our message. The transmission of documents is of great speed and simplicity. The templates are dynamic and very easy to customize.

What do you dislike?

I have been using SendinBlue for a little over a year and during the time I have been using it I have found that it is a very complete tool which has everything in its favor. I still do not find something negative, it is very interesting to use it.

SendinBlue allows us to save time and money that for any company is a great advantage and an objective to fulfill. We can also promote our products in a very effective way, we have received excellent feedback from our potential customers which satisfies us a lot.

Endert Oviedo

"The best definitely...!"

What do you like best?

Since I started working with SendinBlue, I did not want to look for another tool to manage my campaigns. It offers all the tools you may need in a single site. It is very easy to integrate, a very simple and friendly platform, the price is really good for all the benefits it provides. Normally these platforms do not offer autoatization, they do offer it and I am very comfortable with the results obtained since I started using it. In addition to that my team has been able to develop more campaigns in less time ..

What do you dislike?

It has really solved me a lot. I think it does not have things that I do not like but if to improve as the templates are, more variety would help a lot .. I could say that there are things that are not very clear, like when someone "complains" about an email.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I think that everything you can find in relation to emails for your campaigns can be found in sendinblue, with a super economic plan that really covers the expectations, few have the automation tool having to find another tool to cover this, forcing you to pay more to achieve the full job

It has improved our times in the campaigns .. In addition to working from a single site is much more practical and simple, the team is very comfortable with the decision to use sendinblue

System analyst

"Excellent for automation email"

What do you like best?

SendinBlue is an excellent tool for everything that email marketing entails. It has the availability to use the product for free which makes it more interesting. It is possible to incorporate it in the web pages of the company to make a large amount of statistics which is quite profitable. With SendinBlue we can perform any type of marketing automation as well as send emails as advisable to do so. It is very practical and easy to use.

What do you dislike?

Some of SendinBlue's features are complex. You need to do some training or acquire some level of experience to be able to fully exploit the tool. On the other hand, customer service has a slightly slow response time, which does not satisfy me completely.

After using this tool he has provided us with more confidence and all our potential clients, which incidentally have increased exponentially. Thanks to SendinBlue we can promote our articles in a clear and efficient way, saving valuable time in all processes regarding advertising. In addition, we can monitor the effectiveness of our processes.

Software Engineer

"Powerful tool for a lower price"

What do you like best?

SendinBlue is a very powerful tool at a great price, in addition to having a completely free plan, the best on the market. I like the smart option that you have to send an email when you consider it appropriate. It can be incorporated into your website and makes several statistics with numerous elements, quite useful.

What do you dislike?

What I do not find attractive of SendinBlue is that the development of the process of execution or elaboration becomes slow, it is necessary to perfect the interface so that it is interesting, and finally the support to the client is very slow to give an answer.

SendinBlue gives us security as well as our potential customers. With this tool we can promote our products in an optimal way, saving time in the procedures since it is functional in incredible terms in terms of management. In addition, it is capable of effectively monitoring the commercialization of each procedure.

I have a degree in Business Administration and Business, Manager in the area of Systems Analysis of Natulac

"A great tool for automation"

What do you like best?

It is one of the few email marketing services that offers automation and that has the free option, has the important features you need to do a good job in managing the newsletters as well as being very easy to use. It has the ability to manage multiple lists and focuses on the acquisition of emails without manual income, has a very good cost-benefit ratio. It has the ease of templates and a drag-and-drop generator that makes the job much easier. They also have a response to the technical service that managed to satisfy my concerns..

What do you dislike?

The truth so far has not generated any kind of problem, really until now has been very helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for a tool that will serve you from the simplest to the most complex, this really covers the expectations and at a very favorable cost.

It has worked very well to send activated emails from certain paramenters. The design tool they have for the automated sequence allows launching campaigns very easily.

We also import customer orders with customizable indicators, it has been a very useful tool.

CEO

"Helpful and attractive tool"

What do you like best?

SendinBlue is an excellent source of benefits that has allowed us to take a positive position within the company, which gives us the ability to reduce costs, gain space, save time and perform work in a timely and reliable manner. It is very practical to carry out marketing automation, which is indispensable for our company. Its interface is pleasant, intuitive, fast, and high quality for the execution of the procedures of our sales operations on the platform.

What do you dislike?

In the time that I have been using SendinBlue I can conclude that it is a fully functional application and, therefore, it needs some time and training to be able to make an appropriate use and exploit its capacity to the maximum.

SendinBlue has helped us with regard to the delivery of bulletins and the monitoring of the shipping reports, and even when the mailbox is available, it is a key element, it has managed to give a very strict control to the operations of our sales and marketing campaigns and all this we owe to this great tool.