SendinBlue

Easily manage your marketing campaigns, transactional emails, and SMS messages all in one simple and powerful platform.

Work for SendinBlue?

Learning about SendinBlue?

SendinBlue Reviews

SendinBlue review by luis g.
luis g.

"solution for email marketing"

What do you like best?

It really is pretty good in its functions, it fulfills normally everything it offers, personally it helps me to send mass emails with a really different aspect to the typical business email, I can send my offers to my client lists with the certainty that these emails will reach your inbox and not your spam tray, I can measure where my customers are clicking and measure what type of emails they like most for a future conversion, in addition, in the same way I can send SMS, sendinblue me helps to serve my clients in different ways with these options, which is a tool that I use at least once a day.

What do you dislike?

What I do not like is that the customer service system lacks some improvements, it does not have a live chat to answer questions or problems, plus they charge for consulting any problem via telephone.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Segment the public with the statistics given by sendinblue before starting to send the emails

with sendinblue I can send both mass emails to clients, and even better I can send information or news via SMS to many users simultaneously

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about SendinBlue
Showing 328 SendinBlue reviews
Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about SendinBlue

What Email Marketing solution do you use?

SendinBlue review by Arnaldo C.
Arnaldo C.

"Sendinblue a gem that not everyone knows"

What do you like best?

After trying several email marketing services, I got to know sendinblue and decided to try it since one of the things I LIKE MORE is its FREE version, usually all the other services offer a pretty low limit of contacts in their free version, but sendinblue is not like that, they offer unlimited contacts in their free version and a limit of 40,000 emails to the MONTH! this is totally incredible !!

additional to this, its easy integration with other platforms such as wordpress, blogger, ecommerce programs is very practical and easy to configure, it is a very easy to use service and with incredible quality, in general I love everything but what I have said is what I like the most, the super accessible price, it's easy use and the easy integration

What do you dislike?

Actually there is almost nothing bad to say, my experience with the service has been incredible, the only thing I could comment is the telephone verification of the account in which I had some problem since I did not get the confirmation message and maybe this could be happen to some users, this is easy to fix, after asking for the verification code you just need to communicate with the support and they are ready to send you the code.

Recommendations to others considering the product

sendinblue is one of the best email services, if you read this review do not hesitate to take it as your first option, I assure you that you will not regret

Benefits solved many, integration with our ecommerce and wordpress platforms are no longer a problem, newsletters always arrive on time, manage contacts and scriptors is very easy, configure phone messages for our users is also possible. In general we have solved an infinity of problems.

SendinBlue review by Cristina M.
Cristina M.

"Herramienta muy completa y fácil de usar"

What do you like best?

Me parece una herramienta muy completa a un precio muy bueno, el mejor del mercado.

Se puede integrar en tu web y realiza unas estadísticas con bastantes detalles. Me gusta la opción inteligente que tiene de enviar un email cuando el considera buena hora aunque debes enviar varios emails para que de verdad lo envíe a buena hora. Hay bastantes opciones que aún no hemos utilizado y que parece que implementaremos más adelante como los emails transaccionales.

Inglés:

It seems to me a very complete tool at a very good price, the best in the market. It can be integrated into your website and makes some statistics with many details. I like the smart option you have to send an email when he considers good time. There are many options that we have not yet used and that seems to look good.

Los SMS aún no les hemos usado y no sabemos como funcionan.

What do you dislike?

Me gustaría que hubiese plantillas predefinidas con diseños según temática o que fuese más modificable el drag and drop.

Inglés:

I would like there to be predefined templates with designs according to theme.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Se lo recomiendo porque es una herramienta sencilla a muy buen precio

UnEstá facilitando el envío de emails en masa, y al estar integrado cuando un cliente realiza una baja automáticamente se cancela en el sistema. Y lo mejor de todo es que es adaptable y responsive a casi cualquier dispositivo.

Inglés

SendinBlue review by Neftalí M.
Neftalí M.

"SendinBlue is the best tool for sending emails"

What do you like best?

SendinBlue is a very easy to use tool, it has a fluid control panel and the tool is really functional. Your commercial offer is the best function of the market, the free account has functions that work as an entrepreneur has worked wonders, something that the competition does not have.

To be honest, I really like the free plan they offer, it's very generous. Even your paid plans are good deals!

The free plan + API REST = We love sendinblue.

Our company started using the free plan because it has access to the REST API, this allowed us to grow our company. Thanks to Sendinblue, our company delivers transactional emails professionally and directly to inbox <3.

We love everything of Sendinblue. Design, Characteristics, Plans, Customer service <3

What do you dislike?

Currently I do not remember having a bad experience with Sendinblue. So far the attention has been excellent.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Of course. I recommend to all my colleagues and to whom I can this wonderful tool.

We are delivering transactional emails directly to the inbox, with a very beautiful design and in an automated way, previously some mails came directly to SPAM, some others the design was not compatible with the mail client. A disaster that SendinBlue helped us correct.

It helps us to automate the update of the list of our clients to send newsletters. We can manage campaigns and lists, all from your REST API. <3

SendinBlue review by Jorge  R.
Jorge R.

"The first One and the Last one."

What do you like best?

Hi everyone, I want to share a little bit of my experience with sendinblue, principal you have to know that I have a small seafood restaurant, my family and I have been working a lot to make it better and better, recently we got a software to give points and more with a loyal card, so I really wanted to find a way to send publicity throw the e-mails our customers were using to sign up, I searched and searched but I couldn’t be able to dominate Httml Code, and then I found Sendinblue, at the beginning I didn’t want to use it because I saw there were some fees and as my little project was literally little, I was worry that I was not good enough to manipulate the website to create ads or publicity. But then I saw that there were a free count, that gives you 300 mail per month for free and I though hey this is good for me, it is what I need, so I gave it a shoot, it is pretty easy to create campaigns, practically you don’t do anything than copy and paste, lol, and based on my experience if you get a problem, you can send an e-mail to the sendinblue team and they will respond faster and pretty pretty clear, they even send pictures to me to understand what I was doing wrong, oh, and in Spanish. I highly recommend sendinblue to be your first option and the last one because you will not need something more.

What do you dislike?

i honestly think that i dislike nothing, i mean obviously i have been working with sendinblue for 2 months already, and i know thats a short time to give a good Review, but, they helped me a lot, they respond so fast, and in my language, what else do i need ? honestly the best option for this kind of job.

The principal benefit that I got it is that my restaurant looks more professional and people can take serious my projects, it is totally different send an Httml page than a JPG, also now I have base data where I can share promotions, ads, or whatever that works for my restaurant and my costumers will get that as fast as a click.

SendinBlue review by Michael K.
Michael K.

"Helpful and attractive tool"

What do you like best?

SendinBlue is an excellent source of benefits that has allowed us to take a positive position within the company, which gives us the ability to reduce costs, gain space, save time and perform work in a timely and reliable manner. It is very practical to carry out marketing automation, which is indispensable for our company. Its interface is pleasant, intuitive, fast, and high quality for the execution of the procedures of our sales operations on the platform.

What do you dislike?

In the time that I have been using SendinBlue I can conclude that it is a fully functional application and, therefore, it needs some time and training to be able to make an appropriate use and exploit its capacity to the maximum.

SendinBlue has helped us with regard to the delivery of bulletins and the monitoring of the shipping reports, and even when the mailbox is available, it is a key element, it has managed to give a very strict control to the operations of our sales and marketing campaigns and all this we owe to this great tool.

SendinBlue review by Robert L.
Robert L.

"Great tool for Email Marketing"

What do you like best?

Sincerely Sendinblue maintains many positive aspects, among them, that present an excellent interface, friendly and entertaining. We also have customer support, it is very practical and capable, at the time of any doubt or inconvenience they are in total disposition to attend our request, and finally their automation platform is splendid and very practical.

What do you dislike?

I think there are not many negative aspects to mention about Sendinblue, however, I think that with respect to the analysis they could improve, they should be a little more specific and informative, give a little more specific data regarding the campaigns.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely Sendinblue is a very useful product, I recommend it for your company. Your automation service can keep your client portfolio fully informed about what you want to implement in it.

Sendinblue benefits us in many ways, thanks to its simplicity, it is not necessary to have any type of training to handle this tool, for this feature you do not need to train your staff since everything is at your fingertips and easy to handle. We can create email campaigns and marketing automation without any novelty targeting our potential customers.

SendinBlue review by Diarmaid C.
Diarmaid C.

"I would recommend SenInBlue to anyone"

What do you like best?

I love that you can have an unlimited amount of contacts, and you only get charged for mails you'll actually send. I don't like other companies policy of charging for contacts, especially when you may not actually mail them regularly.

What do you dislike?

I have yet to find something I dislike in all honesty.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I found SendInBlue to not only have some of the most competitive pricing, but to be extremely helpful to free customers while they set their campaigns, etc in motion initially.

SendInBlue also seems to be one of the only companies allowing users to accumulate contacts without being charged extra, simply for doing well and growing. Instead they charge for the volume of mail you'll send, which I believe is much more appropriate.

With SendInBlue I am building a contact list for future releases, etc. Their mailing campaign setup is easy to use, and I look forward to making use of their automation features also. Their confirmation template for subscribers allowed me to add a file, which I use to entice readers onto my mailing list with a bonus chapter.

SendinBlue review by maria c.
maria c.

"a software that plans to solve the creations and developments of the relationships through email ca"

What do you like best?

For our company it is very important to have this software with a price very comparable to our budget. Its ergonomic design gives you nothing to complain about and the functional coverage is decent: the mass mailing of emails, SMS, email response editor, Creation of workflow to automate your communication, has a large capacity of email addresses and is efficient to carry out your processes, has a main interface and is very easy to use. It also includes very advanced CRM features such as: segmentation of contacts based on criteria of transactional behavior, SendinBlue is a very low cost solution that is ideal for small businesses. has an intuitive and simple interface presents multiple predesigned templates and segmentation of lists that facilitate the work in each shipment. Something favorable about this software is that it offers different packages according to the needs of each client, from free for a shipment of up to 9,000 mails per month to personalized plans for more than 120,000 shipments per month.

What do you dislike?

we do not like that the functions of the emails are very small and at low speed, SendinBlue a delay length can be filled only if you increase your user base significantly. Today, SendinBlue users are limited when they want to establish a very powerful marketing strategy that can not be limited to simply sending emails. the software needs to apply more functions for the user to complete them. It has complex features to mitigate them, the reporting tools are very basic

In our company, through this software, we plan to solve the creations and developments of the relationships through email campaigns, transactional emails and SMS messages, optimizing the database of our contacts and organizing the specific events that They will be carried out

SendinBlue review by Heather R.
Heather R.

"Amazing Service That Has Greatly Benefited A Small Independently Owned Business "

What do you like best?

I am the Communications Director at a small walk-in clinic. The business is independently owned and only about 2.5 years old. With a very small budget for marketing and advertising, we had mostly been relying on social media (mostly Facebook), which had a limited reach. While searching for a way to send out a mass email to our patients I discovered this amazing site. I was instantly amazed at all the options offered for the free version and excitedly spent the next several hours designing an email to send out. It was super simple to import all of our patients and has the great option to categorize your contacts into separate lists. Along with being a doctors office, we also see patients for weight loss and cosmetics (like Botox and fillers)... so being able to easily group by patient type is invaluable. My favorite thing though is the ability to see who has received and viewed the email. It's very helpful in tracking the reach of our marketing.

What do you dislike?

I have not yet used the SMS campaign but I did notice that you are not able to import contacts without an email address which is frustrating for the patients of ours we would like to reach out to via text but who did not provide us with an email address.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly Recommend!

SendInBlue has allowed us to easily reach patients we were not able to reach out to before. Before we did most of our advertising and communicating through Facebook which only reaches a limited amount of people. With SendInBlue we are able to directly reach out to our patients and can even see whether or not they received and viewed the email.

SendinBlue review by James C.
James C.

"Hands down the best E-mail Marketing Tool for the money."

What do you like best?

The pricing tier & not forcing users to upgrade if they have large email contact lists. Most e-mail marketing companies make you pay more the larger your e-mail databases are. Fortunately SendinBlue does not. They are by far the most cost effective way to maintain an e-mail marketing campaign.

What do you dislike?

The amount of time it takes to verify an account. After signing up you'll receive an email stating it may take up to 24 hours to verify an account. Thankfully mine went a lot faster (6 hours), but it would be nice to speed this up. Even with this downside, I still highly recommend this service for e-mail marketing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sign up. Best value for your money. If you're reading this stop and go sign up already. Seriously. Go now.

Monthly and weekly e-mail marketing campaigns. Storing a database of emails. Making sure duplicate emails entered don't receive duplicate marketing emails. Creation of email templates. Sending out test emails.

SendinBlue review by dantya margarita c.
dantya margarita c.

" To project our market in an efficient way, Sendinblue saves you time and money"

What do you like best?

For our company it is important to have this software for the realization of marketing allowing us through automated scenarios to perform our processes through this innovative and practical tool, its interface is pleasant, intuitive, light, fast, great to do the processes of our sales in this platform.

It is a good tool that has managed to take a positive posi- tion in our company, it allows us to save costs, time, and to be able to organize our activities in a timely and safe way.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it gets slow to perform or to type processes, should improve the interface to be attractive and versatile, adding more features is the best decision to make, customer service is slow to answer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This software has good functions in all scenarios, effectively monitors the marketing of each process, is easy to use. Recommended so that they can acquire it.

This software gives us confidence between the reader and when publishing, projects our market in a timely and excellent way, saving time in the processes since it is practical in terms of management.

SendinBlue review by luis g.
luis g.

"solution for email marketing"

Recommendations to others considering the product

SendinBlue review by Pasan G.
Pasan G.

"Best Support Team with Amazing Features"

What do you like best?

I have a free account in SendinBlue. I got an issue with my account and I wrote for support. They replied to my question within few hours and assist me to slove the problem. This was the amazing compared to others because they ignore free users questions or only offer community support. That was the first time I had high quality support service for free package among the services I used. What I feel about sendinblue is they thought more about the customer than others and try to make them confortable. Also considering the features on the platfoem, I like the powerful marketing automation feature which can be used to automate the retmarketing campaigns easily. Also the domain setup and initial setup was very simple and stright foward. Contact segmation and powerful searching capabilities are some other features I like.

What do you dislike?

They have limits for the free plan which is fairly enough for a small business email requirements.

Recommendations to others considering the product

SendinBlue has 3 main features which make the platform better than others. They are contacts segmentation, automation and website tracking.

I'm using SendinBlue to send monthly newsletters and promotional emails for my blog.

SendinBlue review by Antya M.
Antya M.

"Why did I wait so long??? Take the plunge! It's easier than you think. And you will NOT regret it."

What do you like best?

EVERYTHING! I absolutely love it. Because it works. No more hoping my emails got sent, then keeping my fingers crossed that they would be delivered. My previous plugin stopped working ages ago and I spent hours-no, weeks-no, MONTHS of my life trying to fix what clearly wasn't fixable. But I was scared of the unknown, so I prolonged the agony. Until now. My only regret is that I didn't do it sooner. It would have saved me a lot of time and sanity.

What do you dislike?

Nothing yet :D. I'm yet to discover all the various options, but I cannot foresee any issues, Given how smooth my SendinBlue journey has been so far.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's great. Way better than I'd imagined.

I had long-standing deliverability issues with a previous Wordpress plugin. Weekly email campaigns weren't being sent to my subscribers - let alone received, and I regularly received complaints from subscribers who demanded to know why the radio silence. I'm not using SendinBlue for anything else, just yet, but so far it is saving me time and effort, and giving me peace of mind. I am now visible to my subscribers again and I can focus on my recipe development, rather than constant technical glitches.

SendinBlue review by Matthias R.
Matthias R.

"The one tool you need for email marketing in 2019"

What do you like best?

SendinBlue combines great features regarding deliverability with everything you need in campaign management, newsletter design, list building, and contact management. Additionally, they offer great automation features to help you build automated scenarios and workflows. If you are looking for a tool to take the hassle out of your email marketing, to combine transactional and campaign emails, to offer all of this for a fair price, and to stop you worrying about data privacy laws, SendinBlue is my choice in 2019.

What do you dislike?

The automation feature is pretty new, and the interface could get some more "drag n' drop". Nevertheless, it provides almost all the settings you need, and with some creativity, you can also build everything you need.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get a dedicated IP to send from. SendinBlue's pricing for IPs is fair, and this will increase your deliverability.

Transactional emails and campaign emails, combined in a single tool. SendinBlue offers excellent features to control your deliverability and to get your emails to people's inboxes. Compared to many other providers, their pricing is transparent and fair. My recommendation: get a dedicated IP to send from.

SendinBlue review by Diane S.
Diane S.

"Terrific Customer Service"

What do you like best?

SendinBlue's platform is easy to use, creates beautiful emails, and allows full tracking of my emails. Additionally, when I needed my first use authorization, I noted that I needed to move quickly - and was tremendously surprised when they called me back within minutes and it was the middle of the night! They got me up and running - and I've been using SendinBlue ever since. I plan to stay and grow my company with them.

What do you dislike?

Seriously, no downsides at all. I have sent many campaigns now and all have gone flawlessly and produced results.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Switch to SendinBlue now! You will be so pleased that you have. They are a great company focused on the right things for marketing professionals.

I have two main goals: (1) acquire new customers with opt-in lists that I've built at tradeshows and subscribers via my website and (2) provide ongoing communication with my existing customers to increase retention and new business. I credit 35% of my new customers to the acquisition efforts. Further, I have received comments from a significant number of customers pleased to be receiving the new communications/newsletter.

SendinBlue review by Adisa N.
Adisa N.

"Really easy to use and affordable too!"

What do you like best?

I like how it's a low cost email marketing platform, how it's very easy to use, the choice of pre-existing theme for newsletters, how it's very easy to customise the newsletters and the signup forms. If you're looking for a solution for email marketing, use Sendinblue, and they also offer transaction email which is also good for improving deliverability rates, all in an intuitive interface rather than use more expensive alternatives.

I would recommend Sendinblue to every web developer and webmaster I know! xD

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything I dislike about Sendinblue

I run a Get Paid To website called Your Price where people get paid to visit web pages, complete surveys and do offers. I needed something cost effective for emailing my users when new surveys come out, and Sendinblue really fit the requirements as other companies were charging so much, it just wasn't viable. Also it's very easy to use and I can customise the existing themes very easily.

SendinBlue review by Laszlo L.
Laszlo L.

"Years of email deliverability problems solved in hours"

What do you like best?

We were using our own mail server and were looking to solve the transactional email deliverability problem in our webshop. First I have looked at the well-known competitor, I got there because they have lots of third party integration examples. But the missing 'Downgrade Plan' button made me wary, (it was not clear if I have to make a new account or beg the customer service if I ever wish to pay them less for less service) That's how I found SendinBlue, Upgrade/Downgrade as you wish, no questions asked.

The second reason that contributed to my choice is their HQ location, being an EU company obeying the GDPR rules makes me feel more secure if my customer's data is more likely stays in the EU under GDPR legislation.. And last: the same happens with the small tax on the revenue they make with me, it stays in the EU, and not makes THEM great again. :-)

What do you dislike?

Overall it has less third party integrations than its main competitor, but it does not hurt us,, the open source system we are using has a Sendinblue plugin from box. And we are programming our stuff ourselves anyway.

But right now, in the first phase we are using SendinBlue's SMTP interface so no programming was required.

In the first place we were looking to solve the email deliverability problem with our transactional emails, earlier we were using our own mail server, we had lots of troubles mostly with microsoft related addresses (hotmail, yahoo, outlook, etc).

We were not even thinking of newsletters or other campaigns then, now we have already finished our third campaign with success.

SendinBlue review by Yomaira Cecilia R.
Yomaira Cecilia R.

"Excellent marketing tool at the best price"

What do you like best?

Sendinblue is the best option to carry out marketing campaigns through emails, this software also has the tool to send transactional emails. The cost varies by the amount of emails sent and even then the rate is cheap, the relationships with the customers stronger and everything turns out to be very easy to handle with each innovative feature.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to add, I do not dislike anything. Your technical support is the best, it is always there for me.

Before we used to work with Mailchimp and Mandrill but since we discovered Sendinblue we left behind these software, Sendinblue has captured all our needs giving them an easy solution, providing clearer objectives and with great capacity to send emails. Multiple campaigns and database of contacts that are managed.

SendinBlue review by samuel f.
samuel f.

"sendinblue the best email tool"

What do you like best?

Sendinblue is a very interesting and complete tool, I decided to use their services because their plans are very good and at an excellent price, almost the most economical of the market, they also offer an infinity of beautiful templates for your newsletter, the messages are never taken as spam and the speed with which they are delivered is very good, on the other hand sendinblue has an excellent affiliate program, is integrated with any platform such as wordpress or woocommerce and is friendly to new users

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I do not like, just recommend improving the plans, they are excellent, although if they can lower the costs a bit, it would be much better

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great service, it has an excellent cost, you can integrate it with platforms like wordpress, woocomerce, wix among many more, the messages always arrive in the inbox or promotions, it has incredible templates and it is easy to use, what else can you ask for? .

We have managed to send email miles to all our followers and subscribers and keep them informed about our promotions, new services and programs and an excellent amount of interaction

SendinBlue review by Christi B.
Christi B.

"SendInBlue was a great fit for Hoover Arts Alliance!"

What do you like best?

I am the web designer for a non-profit arts alliance, and I found SendInBlue via an online search. I decided to try it for their quarterly newsletter mailout which had previously only been sent out as a hard copy. SendInBlue was a great fit for us price-wise and was super easy to configure if you are vaguely familiar with how mail send programs work. Happy to have found SendInBlue and highly recommend it for email blasts!

What do you dislike?

There were very few if any drawbacks to using the interface, for me. It was a very user-friendly interface for our newsletter mailout. The only challenge with getting started was getting our account and subsequently our contact list approved. But once we were able to do that everything has gone extremely smoothly with sending the mailouts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend SendInBlue for your mass mailing needs. The user interface is straightforward and the price is right.

We were transitioning from a printed newsletter to a digital mailout version for our non-profit organization. We needed something that was affordable and easy to use, that would be user friendly for our side as well as our contacts. It was a perfect fit for us.

SendinBlue review by Esteban V.
Esteban V.

"Really good pricing structure! Great for sending massive emails"

What do you like best?

It is very cheap to send emails through Sendinblue. Also deliverability of emails is very good and it is easy to implement an html email template. The platform has improved considerably and now it is possible to send SMS messages. The tool works well for transactional emails or marketing automation processes. Additionally, it is very easy to manage or edit large databases or lists of contacts.

What do you dislike?

Platform doesn’t have features like ab resting and reports could be more robust. For example, it could have email heat maps. Also, it doesn't have integrations with the most important CRMs which makes it difficult to know the real performance of the campaigns.

Using the API may be tricky and will always require programming knowledge.

The forms alternative that they provide is difficult to customize and not always work as expected. Those forms don't integrate well with CRMs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Before making a longer commitment, hire a monthly plan at the beginning to make sure the functionalities that Sendinblue has meet your requirements. Try the SMS functionality. I started using Sendinblue for the email marketing platform but have remained a client because it is one of the few tools that allow me to send SMS notifications.

Sending emails to a large database and automating communication based on how users interact on our website. Having email marketing and SMS communication in the same platform helps us save costs and makes it easier to report and measure performance.

SendinBlue review by Giorgio G.
Giorgio G.

"A great surprise"

What do you like best?

I like very much how SendinBlue is easy to use especially for make very professional newsletters. I didn't expect honestly to have all those reports and all the other data in a free software that I found surfing on internet casually. It is also very good that the SendinBlue team gives you interesting suggestions for make your job better.

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike anything in particular. I don't think there are other free softwares with this level of data and features. I used in the past other similar softwares provided me from my previuos companies and even though officially they were pretty expensive they were absolutely much more complicated to use and without all that reports and data.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Everybody can become a very good marketing man with this software. Following also the suggestions of the SendinBlue team that follows you very well and very effectively you can improve quickly the level of the communication of your company. In my opinion since in the big companies most of the time have their "historical" marketing solutions especially for the small ones that most of the time are not so "marketing oriented" SendinBlue at least at the free version that I'm using it is absolutely fantastic. I'm really surprised with this software and I'm having very interesting results.

I solved the problem to send the newsletters in a proper way especially sending them directly on the emails and not in attachments. All the reports are incredible in fact you can see who opens the messages, how many times, when and so on and these informations give you other indications about your potential customers and how effective is your campaign.

SendinBlue review by Yavuz .
Yavuz .

"Marketing Director"

What do you like best?

Creating segments from consumer behaviour on web site, so it creates a chance to touch customers which we want. And also sendinblue ip reputation is really good, almost our all emails are going to inbox, not as a spam. Last and most effective another point is emailing templates, it is really easy to create emailing by drag n drop system.

What do you dislike?

Emailing automation system needs some development to getting it more efficient. For example, setting daily or weekly frequency cap while sending emails to customers who are in automation cycle. Otherwise there are lots of emailings send to customers, because many customers can be in more than one automation cycle because of their on site behaviour.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Exactly I recommend it, because of easy to use and cost efficiency solution to small&medium e-commerce business.

With SendinBlue we are solving by sending our marketing emails and transactional emails problem. And also it has a solution to create customer segmentation.

SendinBlue review by Joerg  S.
Joerg S.

"Great E-Mail Service for just the right price!"

What do you like best?

The SendInBlue E-Mail service is a comprehensive e-mail service that delivers all essential features reliably for a much more affordable price than some of the other service providers. I spent a huge amount of time comparing a whole range of service providers after I decided for cost reasons to move from my previous provider and I found that SendInBlue was exactly what I was looking for: A reliable service for an affordable price!

What do you dislike?

I liked the feature from me previous provider that sent me an e-mail for every new subscription and for every unsubscription. It gave me a good opportunity to keep a close eye on who and why they subscribed or unsubscribed. Sendinblue unfortunately doesn't provide this.

Another advantage of the previously used service was that they had a Android App that allowed me to see the response to my campaigns while out of the office. Sendinblue doesn't have that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend that you test the service first, especially if you plan to migrate from another service provider. Also if you plan to migrate a large e-mail list, make sure that you discuss this in DETAIL with a Sendinblue representative, so that you know about all the staging/approval requirements that Sendinblue has. Otherwise your first campaign will not go according to plan!!

SendinBlue is my chosen service provider for sending a regular newsletter to a large mailing list.

SendinBlue review by Roshan B.
Roshan B.

"The Best Emailing Partner For Rest of Your Life"

What do you like best?

I started my journey with SendinBlue with 1001 questions in mind. How will it work, how much effort I should put in and the amount I should spend? But to my surprise, it was like a cakewalk. step by step guidance with ease of use technology, drag and drop options to design the best campaigns you could ever imagine, that too on your own. on the top Pricing always economical and budget friendly. This is the most important point any business person looks at. Above all the deliverability. I think they stand by their promise 100 out of 100% every single email goes out of their server. What more is required for a business person, finally his/her email appearing in his/her customer's inbox. Always protecting the privacy of a recipient.

What do you dislike?

SendinBlue has the capability to bring in more and more features and adopting the latest technology. Enjoying the genuineness and quality services of SendinBlue I have a lot of expectations, and just they are delayed to catch up the next generation market.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I am always ready and will be ready to recommend SendinBlue for the utmost care it takes for its customers in keeping its promise. They will be ready to loose a good billing customer but not one small good customer. because at the end of the day customer satisfaction is what matters a lot to them than minting money from customers. I think more than money making machines they are customer friendly.

I was facing troubles in sending marketing emails since the majority of service providers are not reliable. and always has a question mark whether my mail reached Inbox or not. But with SendinBlue I can rest on the back and work on other pending issues. Seriously before SendinBlue, I spend more than 1750 USD in one month and to my surprise, everything went in vain. majority of my emails ended in spam. Sometimes I used to get emails from SendinBlue mentioning to check the email database since it is against GDPR policies. They are ready to loose business but never compromised on their quality services. The care they take about customers is exceptionally awesome.

SendinBlue review by martha s.
martha s.

"massive message delivery with great effectiveness."

What do you like best?

it is a good method to be able to do email marketing in a very effective way ... I use this tool to offer to my list of clients all my offers of cruises, besides that it allows me to introduce in a single mail a template that I can modify to my pleasure to put relevant images and text to achieve a greater% conversion of my promotions. sendiblue also allows me to classify my client lists, I can classify them by age, which makes my job easier and also allows me to send different travel offers depending on the ages, so that my ad is as effective as possible. Really, this tool is perfect for email marketing

What do you dislike?

the only thing I do not like is their technical support, they should improve the response time or add a live chat

Recommendations to others considering the product

My recommendation is that they should improve their customer service system

As I mentioned before, I can send my offers to my clients through emails in a massive and effective way, since I know that my emails will not reach the spam tray, but that they will arrive in your inbox, besides that I can measure whether they opened the mail or not, in my work I use it constantly

SendinBlue review by Rudolph B.
Rudolph B.

"Newsletter Blues"

What do you like best?

SendinBlue is very user-friendly and anyone can follow the prompts to build their own professional newsletter. What I also like best is that we usually have someone on our mailing list asking how we did our newsletters. This shows that people notice and take time to read them!

What do you dislike?

To be honest, I used a previous system and it was tedious and difficult to understand the prompts, and they had no interaction from any customer relations. SendinBlue contacts you and I never wait long. I am sorry, as a novice, I honestly can't fault their service and system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it once!

There is an old saying that says 'where communication breaks down, imagination takes over'. SendinBlue is a wonderful tool to show our sponsors that we are still working hard at our purpose and we set out to inform them on a regular basis. Further, the system allows you to build your own client base and keep everyone equally informed and shows them where they can invest.

SendinBlue review by Wladimir D.
Wladimir D.

" As perfect for development teams as for marketing teams"

What do you like best?

Dev things that we like.

- The transactional API is really easy and quick to set up.

- A lot a technologies supported and ready to use with a great documentation.

- I also really appreciate the pricing plan which is very reasonable for a startup.

- Availability of the API.

Marketing things:

- Test email functionality

- UI is simple but really functional

- accompaniment for the RGPD

- customer service tuned and available

What do you dislike?

It's perfect in a functional way but maybe, some things to improve:

- Bootstrap look & feel of the UI

- Dev Tools and API error messages improvment

We save a lot of time by using the sendinblue API for our transactional email and for our marketing email.

Managing our customer database is secured and really simple. We can be focused on content and delivering content and dont worry about technical.

SendinBlue review by Rob B.
Rob B.

"High quality service with good customer support"

What do you like best?

Tracking features and the simplicity of use. It's a great platform and a big plus is the availability of a french version unlike its main rivals. I'm English but we are a French design company, so my colleagues would struggle with an all English version. Also to be able to show our clients their stats in French is an advantage.

What do you dislike?

Marketing team sometimes a bit too much. I'd like to see a bit more flexibility if possible with the template construction to be able to push the creative side a bit more. However I haven't really gone into full depth yet and technically more flexibility might not be an option due to the constraints of email clients.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't hesitate - try it out

We are able to communicate on the digital versions of a printed magazine thus reaching a wider audience.

SendinBlue review by Sébastien R.
Sébastien R.

"Un outil top + une équipe disponible = le combo gagnant"

What do you like best?

Après avoir utiliser d'autre services d'emailing, je trouve que Sendinblue est simple de fonctionnement même dans des opérations poussées :

- l'A/B testing : est d'une facilité déconcertante à mettre en place.

- la relance d'email aux seuls contacts qui n'ont pas ouvert le précédent mail est tout aussi simple.

- la gestion des contacts et l'import de liste.

Il y a aussi l'équipe derrière l'outil qui répond toujours présents, rapidement et en français.

Bref, il n'y a pas juste une chose que je préfère, mais une multitude.

What do you dislike?

Il n'y a plus d'application donc la gestion via smartphone ou tablette doit se faire en se connectant au site, dommage.

Je rencontrais des problèmes de mails bloqués par certaines boîtes mails, ce qui est moins le cas avec Sendinblue, donc mon taux de réception mail est bien meilleur.

Le fait qu'il existe une option SMS est un vrai plus.

SendinBlue review by Lord Mario O.
Lord Mario O.

"Good tool for sending emails."

What do you like best?

With incredible tools SendinBlue attracted us instantly, we had some time deciding on the best software for our marketing emails and campaign tracking, transactional emails and speed of delivery is what we like most of SendinBlue.

What do you dislike?

There are some tools that are deficient and others how to get the emails that were bounced, because they need a solution so that we can access them more easily.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A good solution if you need to send large amounts of mail without going to stop in the unwanted tray.

The list of contacts and subscriptions is managed very quickly, the delivery of newsletters and the tracking with delivery reports and even when the mail is opened is a great part, we have been able to give a very precise follow-up to our marketing campaigns and with a lot of emails at a low price.

SendinBlue review by CARLOS RODOLFO V.
CARLOS RODOLFO V.

" programming and making our publications is the main concern of SendinBlue"

What do you like best?

It is very easy to manage, its design is nice, the interface it has is very good, its reports are charming because they are customizable, the calendar system is very practical, the ability to manage multiple social networks and that for us is better. some adjustable costs to the economy of any company

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it gets slow when it is used in Android mobile devices, Lis functions of the test email are very small, and also its speed is not the most exemplary. The software is not very complete, but it is useful for small companies.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is very good to program and make our publications in an optimal and effective way

Its reporting features are very good, it generates reliability for the processes that it does, it is practically very easy when programming and making our publications and comments on social networks

SendinBlue review by Julie W.
Julie W.

"SendinBlue is the BEST!"

What do you like best?

SendinBlue fills the need for our church to schedule daily "Thought for Today" ahead of time. We changed ISPs and our current provider does not offer that feature. SendinBlue has other features that we will use as we go along. We really like how you can create your email to be viewed on a desktop, laptop, tablet, or phone and have it look great on all of them!

What do you dislike?

So far we like everything about SendinBlue!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I heartily recommend SendinBlue!!

We are solving the problem of getting out daily emails with a "Thought for Today" for each day. Our congregants miss them when they do not come, and they are so glad that SendinBlue has provided us a way to do this without having to manually send one each and every day! Thank you SendinBlue! We can also send out scheduled reminders for events that are upcoming, which is very beneficial!

SendinBlue review by Dollivan C.
Dollivan C.

"Simple et très complet"

What do you like best?

Ce que j'aime avant tout chez Sendinblue, c'est sa simplicité. Je n'ai jamais regardé les tutos proposés gratuitement et je parviens tout de même a créer des campagnes de mailing, à faire du marketing automation etc. Et si vous avez une question, il y a une équipe très réactive pour répondre à vos besoins.

What do you dislike?

Ce que je n'aime pas chez Sendinblue... difficile à trouver pour l'instant. Je l'utilise pour créer des campagnes de mailing et pour faire du marketing automation uniquement. Je dois avouer que pour l'instant je n'ai rien à dire. Peut-être offrir plus de personnalisation pour les mails ?

La plupart des autres systèmes de mailing sont en anglais est pas assez intuitif. Moi qui suis français, j'ai trouvé Sendinblue très approprié à mes besoins.

SendinBlue review by Davir B.
Davir B.

"Best mass email service"

What do you like best?

The tools offered and the easy to use. In addition, the legality of the minimum acceptance values. From the beginning I was attracted by its free price, even today the price is one of the lowest. From my beginning I did a review of all the companies that offered it and since then it is the best in my experience. Considering that I have been using this type of service for more than 10 years. For today where any company needs to send mass emails and do it in an automated way, it is the best existing company.

What do you dislike?

Improve a little the templates offered and in Spanish language.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Considering quality, ease, legality and prcio is one of the 3 best companies in the market.

Mass mailings to my contacts who have subscribed to my website.

SendinBlue review by Leslie L.
Leslie L.

"Exactly What I Needed"

What do you like best?

Free and excellent. I like the user experience and the email builder. I love that it is free for eight now and that this model is based on daily emails rather than list size

What do you dislike?

Unclear mailing list and form builder. I really hate that I cannot resize an image as I am making the email. I have to go back to canva.com to do that.

I am running an environmental meet up that will eventually become an environmental business but I am not ready for that yet. With SendInBlue I get to build my list in the formative stages of my business when I have no budget. This is the first time I have wanted to stick with a n autoresponder service for more than 4 months

SendinBlue review by Javier C.
Javier C.

"Por fin tenemos el control de nuestras comunicaciones con los clientes"

What do you like best?

Disponer de una herramienta donde se unifica el 99% de las tareas a la hora de realizar las comunicaciones, aporta la satisfacción y seguridad de un trabajo bien hecho. El reporte y gestion de los resultados resulta magnífico.

What do you dislike?

Debido a que la herramienta reúne elementos de diseño, gestión y creación del contenido, seguimiento de la campaña, etc... necesitas un periodo de adaptación. Confío que con el uso continuado la navegación será aún más amigable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Solución todo en uno!

Hemos resuelto desde la gestión de los datos de los clientes para realizar las campañas, los rebotes, las nuevas altas y la gestión de los códigos de seguimiento de Google...hasta gran parte del diseño. Y por supuesto, el envío y administración de los resultados de las campañas.

SendinBlue review by marcos g.
marcos g.

"an excellent software that handles mass email providers"

What do you like best?

For our company it is very important to have this software with a price very comparable to our budget, it has a great capacity of email addresses and it is efficient to carry out its processes, it has a buan interface, it is very easy to use.

What do you dislike?

we dislike that the functions of emails are very small, and low speed, the software needs to apply more features to be complete for the user. It has complex features to allay them, the reporting tools are very basic.

Recommendations to others considering the product

make an update to improve and optimize the database of contacts and organize events, should lower the prices of their services

In our company, through this software, you plan to solve the optimization of the database of our contacts and organize the specific events to be carried out

SendinBlue review by Administrator

"Una excelente plataforma para mail marketing"

What do you like best?

Aparte de su excelente interfaz y buen soporte al cliente tiene una muy buena plataforma de automation, lo que simplifica el trabajo a los estrategas de marketing para realizar nurturing y lead generation. esta deberia ser una plataforma indispensable para aquellos que quieren comenzar con negocios de E-commerce con estrategias basadas en contenido. he probado muchas pero nuestra decisión final fue sendinblue

What do you dislike?

creo que todavía tiene posibilidades de pulir detalles por el lado de analítica, y dar algunas opciones mas avanzadas en el automation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

al comparar productos sendinblue es un producto nuevo en el mercado comparado con el lider, pero defiinitivamente merece que le des una mirada.

trabajo como head of ecommerce y nuestro gran problema era poder implementar una estrategia de email marketing efectiva basada en contenido, contar con herramientas de automation y transaccionales centralizado todo en un solo lugar. sendinblue fue el escogido por su relacion valor/precio.

SendinBlue review by Janet G.
Janet G.

"An affordable e-mail marketing service. Great for beginners who are on a budget."

What do you like best?

They have a free plan which is enough to start with.

The paid plans are more affordable compared to the plans of other e-mail marketing plans.

They offer unlimited contacts even in the free plan.

Their customer service has been very helpful and quick so far.

What do you dislike?

You can"t send e-mails right away after you have registered but need to contact their customer service to make some necessary settings.

The opt-in forms are too basic.

You can't create landing pages which has become more important nowadays when promoting your products or services.

Compared to another e-mail marketing service I used before, the dashboard and all its features is more complex and less intuitive. It takes some time to get familiar with how to use all of the features.

I couldn't find a way myself to restore accidentally deleted subscribers, meaning I couldn't find a trash bin where all deleted subscribers are stored. Maybe I have missed that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You should start with the free plan to see if it suits your business and needs. Whenever you have an issue, don't hesitate to contact their customer service. It has been very supportive in my experience.

I'm using Sendinblue to stay in contact with my readers and customers and to inform them about updates on my educational printables blog, new educational printables I have created and to share free printables with them. Their free plan and their affordable paid plans make it possible for me to stay within my budget which is still tight as a relatively new entrepreneur.

SendinBlue review by Carlos Ariel M.
Carlos Ariel M.

"La mejor aplicación que he conocido"

What do you like best?

Me encanta su facilidad de uso y su intuitividad al momento de requerir enviar un mensaje masivo a mis contactos, igualmente sus estadísticas de apertura de mis campañas y sus concejos constantes que me retan a enviar campañas mucho mas efectivas que las anteriores.

What do you dislike?

Desafortunadamente los algoritmos de algunos correos electrónicos marcan como suplantación de identidad los correos que envío a ciertas personas.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recomiendo su uso, tiene plantillas prediseñadas de gran utilidad.

Me está facilitando el envío masivo de campañas informativas a todo el personal que labora en la empresa para la cual trabajo, facilitando el contacto en muy poco tiempo con cientos de trabajadores a quienes les puedo enviar tips, información relevante e invitaciones a participar activamente en el sistema de gestión integral de la compañía.

SendinBlue review by Roberto A.
Roberto A.

"Very valuable partner for professional mailing"

What do you like best?

What I found really superior in Sendinblue is the quality, the efficiency/effectiveness of its technical support that allowed me to solve quite quickly all the issues that were mainly due to my limited experience in mailing platforms. Therefore this product is, in my opinion, suitable to all level of expertise, from the beninners to professionals, that will also be in the position of utilizing the tools in a more advanced way.

What do you dislike?

As of now, I have no reasons for being dissatisfied at all with this service. Happy user.

The setup time for a mailing has been drasticly shortened due to the ease of use and intuitiveness of the platform: therefore a great time-saving was achieved, together with high degree of confidence in using the available tools.

SendinBlue review by User

"Value for Money and excellent support "

What do you like best?

The quality of service is very good and the price also comparing to other solutions. The most valuable as well is the easy relationship and the reactivity of the support team; they answer to my questions and to my issues very quickly and efficiently…and it is not a bot!

What do you dislike?

I would like to see improvement in « scheduling the newsletter » (the last step before send emails campaign) I mean I would like to have the possibility to schedule sending for several days at different time (ex: Monday at 9am / Wednesday at 10am / Friday at 6am…) one shot and without suspension of the campaign in order to change the day & time of sending.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good service, good price and good support…What else!

The business target is to reach potential clients and show them my product. I started few months ago so the benefit for the moment is to understand the behavior of prospects and estimate the percentage of interest in my product. This thanks to the report dash board.

SendinBlue review by André M.
André M.

"Excellent even for NGO management or for planning your wedding"

What do you like best?

The platform is quite flexible: I use it to manage a small NGO; and also use it to create newsletters for the attendees of my weeding, as a way to gradually reveal details of the ceremony in the previous months.

As I am a low intensity user, it fulfill my needs in the basic free plan.

What do you dislike?

It's a very complete tool, and therefore it requires some time and dedication to learn how to properly use it, and take maximum advantage of its potential.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The platform was the interesting possibility of being used free of charge, for a low intensity usage. For a higher demand user, this makes it possible to try it for some time for free. For a low demand user, you can actually take advantage of a big part of it's tools for free.

SendinBlue is a perfect tool to easily build newsletters, to manage contacts, and to avoid the Spam filter.

SendinBlue review by User in Graphic Design
User in Graphic Design

"I am very happy that i discovered SendinBlue after reviewing a long list of other emailing tools"

What do you like best?

To be honest, I really like the free plan they offer, it's very generous. Even their paid plans are good offers!

It's an easy to use interface with a smooth navigation. Creating templates and layouts is very simple and beautiful to use. It's very easy to schedule the campaign and send it to my selected contact list. Anyway, I recommend to try it for the full experience.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any dislikes at this point. I can't recall having a bad experience with SendinBlue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend to try it for the full experience. You will be surprised how easy to use is this platform. There isn't unnecessary clutter in SendinBlue, every item (eg. buttons and links) is placed for an obvious reason.

I am using SendinBlue to create newsletter templates and send out promotional campaigns to our subscribed customers. It really solved the problem of creating an artwork image and sending it out through our email addresses and expanded our communication reach.

SendinBlue review by Oluwajoba O.
Oluwajoba O.

"Great Tool For Getting Started With Email Marketing"

What do you like best?

1. Free To Use: Sendinblue offers a free version which I currently use. A lot of Autoresponders out their require a monthly subscription even if you do not have a lot of subscribers. Sendinblue is great for getting your feet wet in the Autoresponder emailing side of your business

2. Campaigns are super easy to setup. I have experience using other autoresponder services and I would say that when it comes to campaign creation and even setting up your email list, sendinblue is quite easy and straight forward.

3. Customer support is good. I have had to contact their support a few times and they were quite helpful and friendly

What do you dislike?

No landing page builder. Unlike other autoresponders out there, Sendinblue does not have a proper landing page builder so you will need other apps to create your landing pages

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sendinblue is good for people who are new to email marketing. When starting out you need a free solution like this one unless you really know what you are doing. I once paid for an autoresponder for one year without any returns because I did not know you could get an autoresponder free so, do not be like me, get sendinblue for free

I currently use Sendinblue for my main ecommerce website and I use it to capture emails from my customers as well as email from optin forms on my website

I use it to send marketing emails to my subscribers whenever I want

SendinBlue review by Administrator

"Best Mail Service"

What do you like best?

SendInBlue has such an easy user interface, and I researched many html mail service providers before choosing SendInBlue, and even tried some demos. SendInBlue has a much better pricing scheme for my small company than I found for MailChimp. We only send a monthly newsletter, to a few thousand customers. Other service providers would have had us overpaying for a higher email allowance than we needed.

What do you dislike?

Some of the user interface is a little difficult when it comes to designing campaigns. It can be a little difficult to make lots of creative adjustments, particularly with formatting and text.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I definitely recommend SendinBlue over any other html servicer provider on the market currently. This is from my own research, as well as sampling other major competitors.

SendInBlue helps us get information to our customers more directly than Social Media marketing, which comprises of the majority of our marketing. We've found it helps get customers in the door for promotions and discounts, in particular.

Learning about SendinBlue?

* We monitor all SendinBlue reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.