Sendible

Sendible is a social media marketing platform for engaging with customers across multiple social media channels at any time.

Work for Sendible?

Learning about Sendible?

Sendible Reviews

Filter ReviewsClear All Filters
Showing 452 Sendible reviews
Sendible review by Lindsey W.
Lindsey W.

"Powerful tool with a couple of flaws"

What do you like best?

The price is affordable for small businesses and it's great that we can have up to 4 users logging in at any one time.

What do you dislike?

It's clunky; too many buttons to press to create a monthly report. It's a pain to schedule posts to various platforms at once as again it's a bit clunky. If the minor niggles were sorted it would be awesome.It currently can't report on Facebook ads.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Affordable price. Time saver if you are manually managing multiple social profiles.

It frees up time as we can create masses of social content at once. The reports are nice and customers love them.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Sendible

"Amazing Platform"

What do you like best?

What I like best about this platform is it's simplicity. It is easy to schedule posts, view them in the calendar, and change any post days by simply dragging the post around in the calendar. It's little things like this that can be great time savers.

What do you dislike?

There are 2 things I would change - and they are minor enough that it wouldn't sway my decision to use them. In the reporting, I wish we could choose how to show sections of information be it by graph, pie chart, or thumbs up or down with just the facts. Being able to manipulate it more would be nice. The other thing I would change is to be able to download your report into a PDF from the reporting page. At this time you have to email it to yourself in order to do so, which at least you can do that!

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great platform and I highly recommend it!

Sendible saves us so much time! One of our favorite features is the bulk scheduler, which allows us to schedule 30 different posts at once. Prior to Sendible, it took much longer scheduling our posts in advance.

What Social Media Suites solution do you use?

Sendible review by Marie Zywicki M.
Marie Zywicki M.

"Highly customizable + reliable"

What do you like best?

I LOVE the queue features and the content library. I primarily use Sendible for my Facebook platforms (groups, page), but there's so much more you can do. Truly, Sendible has many more features, but I pretty much just use those two. Now that I'm established in my business, offerings, and content - it's AMAZING that I get to recycle + repurpose older content with a few clicks. Seriously, so easy and SUCH a time saver!

What do you dislike?

I wish I could unlock unlimited services to post to without paying more. I'd also love to see the ability to drag & drop or a "move" feature within the Content Library, as I'm constantly re-organizing and you have to create a new post in each new library in order to move a post.

Recommendations to others considering the product

LOVE on the Content Library and you'll be so happy you did

TIME. I love that I can send traffic to my site when I'm not at the computer and can still be a human brand by jumping into conversations in the comments.

Sendible review by David L.
David L.

"Gestiona todas tus redes sociales desde el mismo lugar."

What do you like best?

La posibilidad de programar mensajes automatizados de todas tus redes sociales te permite ahorrar mucho tiempo. La integracion de mail y SMS es una de sus mayores ventajas, sendible tambien te da una serie de plantillas de boletines disponible. Poder realizar campañas de marketing por mail a traves de Sendible también es uno de sus puntos fuertes. Enviar SMS a los clientes te permite tener un contacto mas cercano con ellos. Soporte técnico muy bueno.

What do you dislike?

No tiene acortador de URL incorporado. Su interfaz no es del todo fácil y necesitas un tiempo para controlar todas sus características. Después del periodo gratuito el precio es algo elevado.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Es una buena herramienta si pretendes integrar el mail a la gestión de tus redes sociales.

Poder gestionar todas las redes sociales desde un mismo lugar es el mayor beneficio de esta herramienta.

Sendible review by Susan H.
Susan H.

"Very easy to use"

What do you like best?

The sendible platform is very easy to use and to navigate. I love the fact that I can print reports that include the data we're most interested in, in addition to the pre-programmed reports.

What do you dislike?

Takes a while to sync each time I log in, but the the other attributes of the platform outweigh this one issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Test any product before you purchase.

Scheduling posts on multiple platforms for two related companies.

Sendible review by Administrator

"Powerful concept for Social Media Management"

What do you like best?

The queues. They are just great to arrange and schedule content.

And the Connect service, that allows your client to link their social media without giving away a password

What do you dislike?

The german translation is more funny than perfect, but this will be resolved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out. I prefer the concept much over that from Hootsuite

We are an agency doing Social Media for our clients.

Sendible review by User

"Very Helpful and Timesaving!"

What do you like best?

I do like that it saves us time and I can schedule many posts weeks in advance! It allows focus in one area so that we don't have to complete this task everyday.

What do you dislike?

The cons would have more to do with post not being sent to LI due to updating profile. They do this every so often. Maybe an update ahead of time so posts won't be held back.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take advantage of the training offered to the admin and users so that more than one person is able to use the platform.

I can prepare and schedule posts 2 days per week and get work done ahead of time.

Sendible review by Jackie L.
Jackie L.

"Excellent Social Media Scheduler and More"

What do you like best?

Sendible offers a very comprehensive package of tools with social scheduling and reporting. Easy to set up and use, with a very easy learning curve.

What do you dislike?

The browser extension while useful can be finicky at times. it does not always hide when not user clicks cancel.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Whether you manage a single brand or multiple brands, Sendible is definitely the right tool, finding the sweet spot between functionality and value. Sendible handles multiple functions in an easy to use dashboard, that is easy to access on desktop or mobile with excellent functionality

Social scheduling for my business and clients. Client reporting and content curation. Sendible is excellent for creating social media posts, content curation and creating reports for clients. In addition, the unified inbox and hashtag monitoring service and more make it an excellent all-round social media management tool.

Sendible review by Miguel H.
Miguel H.

"Very insightful platform for your social media marketer"

What do you like best?

The ease of use when managing multiple social media accounts definetly beats out other platforms.

What do you dislike?

The platform should have the option to post on your story.

Being able to easily manage accounts as a marketing agency the flow of work is more efficient.

Sendible review by User in Writing and Editing
User in Writing and Editing

"Perfect for scheduled shares"

What do you like best?

I love that I can decide how often to send a share and even do so to multiple social sites at one time. It makes the process fast and easy.

What do you dislike?

Nothing it seems to work well with minimal down time or problems, the extension for Chrome works flawlessly as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It will make your life so much easier while sharing all of the time on social media

Sharing on social media without having to be near my computer is amazing. I have set up all kinds of different shares and reviews with hardly no effort. Being able to see all of the scheduled shares all in one place makes it so easy. I also really like using the search feature so that I can tell if I have already shared any particular content. Social media sharing while you are sleeping is important for all of the people who live on the other side of the world.d

Sendible review by Lucía F.
Lucía F.

"Sendible, controla tus redes sociales."

What do you like best?

Lo primero que destacaría es que ademas de poder controlar tus redes sociales en una misma pantalla o panel de control tambíen puedes controla tu cuenta de mail. Te da la posibilidad de medir lo efectivas que pueden llegar a ser tus campañas en redes sociales o en mail. En el mismo panel de control puedes controlar las menciones, hablar con clientes y tener un control exhaustivo de clics. Con el plan de pago puedes llegar a enviar SMS a clientes, es una opción que no poseen todas las aplicaciones de gestión de redes. Cada paquete de pago tiene una versión de prueba de 30 días, por lo que tendrás tiempo para decidir cual es el que mejor se adapta a tu empresa. Por último destacaría su soporte técnico que es bastante completo, con chat, mail, foros, videotutoriales...etc.

What do you dislike?

Si quieres conseguir todos los beneficios de Sendible estaras obligado a pagar, y eso siempre es una desventaja, los paquetes de pago son algo caros. Solo se puede programar con 30h de antelación y eso si tu intención es hacer un planning semanal o de mas de un día te resulta un inconveniente.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Si tu empresa se dedica al marketing y a realizar campañas esta es una de las mejores aplicaciones.

Controlar todas tus redes sociales me ahorro mucho tiempo dentro de mi empresa.

Sendible review by Administrator

"Sendible is super user friendly and I LOVE the email notifications without being on the dashboard. "

What do you like best?

My favorite part of the program is not only how quick my contact is at answering any and all questions, but how user friendly the dashboard is!

What do you dislike?

I dislike how limited the base program is. I understand why, but we have a small property/office so we do not need any upgrades.

We are getting to see what our competitors are doing/offering with one click! It's super convenient.

Sendible review by Administrator in Supermarkets
Administrator in Supermarkets

"Time Saver"

What do you like best?

Sendible is a great central location for all of my social media accounts.

What do you dislike?

I was a little slow at first figuring out the ins and outs, but now that I know what I am doing it saves me tons of time.

A central location for multiple people to be able to post to the same social media accounts.

Sendible review by Sherry R.
Sherry R.

"Best social media platform out there"

What do you like best?

I've been using Sendible Pro for 5 years now - it helps me manage all of my client's lists with ease. I love having access to all of the blog content on the web - being able to share educational content is very important to my business. I like how they're always responsive - working on improvements, proactive in identifying issues and fixing them, and staying current. I especially appreciate the repeat option so I can set and forget repetitive marketing based on hour, day, week and year. The library and draft areas are great to work from as well.

What do you dislike?

There are occasional blog posts in their content section which are obvious direct sales pitches by the blog writers. I think Sendible could monitor this better. Otherwise, it all works for me

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend to other agencies!

Finding useful content to share is always a concern. Sendible does the heavy lifting for me.

Sendible review by Chris H.
Chris H.

"Great concept and vision, but a little rough around the edges"

What do you like best?

I love the approval process for getting social messaging out. I love that they come to my inbox and I can manage them from email or login to sendible to approve the queue. We have a nuanced product and often times the messages require some tweaks. This process saves me so much time and headache.

What do you dislike?

The web version is a little clunky. Often when I approve a message I have to refresh to see it leave the queue. I also wish I could edit the social messages from the email message. I can only accept or reject. I need to login to perform edits. It's an extra step that I don't see as necessary if I want to make a quick change.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'd recommend using it if people outside your company or with limited experience in your industry are driving your social media programs. It creates an effortless way for messages to be created, approved, and posted.

We're outsourcing some of the social media to an outside agency. We are a tech company in a complex market. The approval process creates a streamlined process where I can tweak messaging without spending a lot of time over phone or email to make sure our messaging it on point.

Sendible review by Administrator

"Really great to manage your content on Google My Business"

What do you like best?

Sendible is the best platform that lets you update your Google My Business content.

What do you dislike?

At the moment I don't have any dislikes because I have only been using it for a couple months. It would be cool to see a generated GMB post before it goes live.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For a beta, the Google My Business Service is more than helpful, especially because there are not many platforms that offer this service.

We use Sendible to update our GMB content weekly by location. If we didn't use sensible we would have to go to each location and update them manually.

Sendible review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"The best of an imperfect field of social media management solutions"

What do you like best?

The bells and whistles rise to what you would normally expect from an enterprise solution. Things such as an approval workflow (as basic as it is) are available on lower tiered plans, the reports feature is robust and highly customizable with GA Analytics integration available as well. The publishing system is straightforward and easy to use, providing the ability to save drafts that are easy to navigate back to (unlike Agorapulse, which makes this process astoundingly tedious). I appreciate the tabs being in a vertical sidebar similar to Sprout Social, which lends to making it easy to click around. The content discovery works well and allows custom RSS feed additions so I never have to go back and forth between that and Feedly to find content to curate. There's also a universal bookmarklet and Canva integration too, while monitoring is enhanced by integrating Google Alerts and offering email notifications when there's activity on a handful of review sites (with more available if you sign up for ReviewPush). The mobile app, at least for the iPhone is clean looking and obviously well supported, unlike MANY SMM sites that either don't have mobile apps or have one where it seemed to be treated as an afterthought. It was about as well rounded an SMM as I've been able to find.

What do you dislike?

45 minute sync time (on the Small Plan at least) seems excessively long (especially compared to Agorapulse) if you want to quickly engage and get back to comments made on social channels. Inexplicably, there's no stream for reviews made on Facebook Pages, no Pinterest support (although they appear to be working on adding this back in). There's no way to control email notifications at all for task reminders and other system notifications, which is also strange. Tasks or approvals requests cannot be completed in bulk fashion (so if you submit a LOT of content a week that needs to be approved, the approver will get an email notification for every single content you submit. E.g. if you submit 10 posts for review on a Monday, the approver will get 10 email notifications. Not very efficient. I wish there were a way to set up a calendar of say, 30 scheduled posts in a week, and then submit it all so that my manager/approver only gets ONE email alerting him to content he needs to review. The only workaround I've seen is to upload content via a bulk upload using a spreadsheet (which I hate, but at least there's that option). RSS feed to publish posts as well is also available as well. Content also doesn't have previews, so you won't be able to see how it will look exactly on each channel you want to publish on (however Sendible seems to be working on this too.)

The connection profiles are really bizarre as well. Rather than a single connection for each social profile, in order to integrate all of a single Twitter handle for example, you have to connect at least SIX streams. It makes things incredibly tedious when you have a lot of social channels to manage. Things such as customizing a dashboard for a manager/supervisor who only needs to see content waiting for approval, bit.ly and media library integration are locked behind their far more expensive plans. The dashboard is less customizable than I would have liked, with no option to change settings affecting things such as Trending Topics. The YouTube stream is also very basic, unlike Agorapulse, activity there will only show up in your Priority Inbox, whereas on Agorapulse you can see all comment and other activity in a stream similar to Twitter and Facebook.

Recommendations to others considering the product

To paraphrase a Churchill saying, Sendible is the worst SMM solution... except for all the others. I've tried many platforms, and short of an enterprise solution, Sendible was the only one that was able to cover as much ground as I needed covered without fragmenting management of my company's social profiles across having to use a variety of services.

Consolidating as much of social media management (from publishing to monitoring to reporting/analytics) to under one umbrella as possible.

Sendible review by User in Non-Profit Organization Management
User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Makes my job easier"

What do you like best?

I love how easy Sendible makes scheduling. I can always count that my posts go out on time with no headache. I especially love their analytics for sharing data with our board members. It breaks it down very easily for anyone to understand.

What do you dislike?

I wish their was more advanced functionality with platforms like instagram and linkedin

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it. The worst case is you sign up for the trial and cancel. But it is by far the best scheduling product for price point.

I can easily schedule ahead of time with allows me more time to focus on advertising. The analytic reports are worth the price alone.

Sendible review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"A great tool for agencies "

What do you like best?

Sendible is a great tool for managing multiple accounts at once, creating reports and approving content from team members.

What do you dislike?

The only dislike there are some tools missing like content calendars.

Providing in-depth and easy to read reports.

"We love Sendible! "

What do you like best?

The ease of use and the ability to edit the content that I am sending out. The best part about Sendible is the clean look of the website. Other programs were too cluttered, which made it difficult to use.

What do you dislike?

There are a lot of features on Sendible that I haven't even begun to use.

This program helped our church save a lot of time in the planning process for our social media campaigns. The ability to plan and save drafts of our social media posts was very important for us. I

Sendible review by Shannon B.
Shannon B.

"It's like it was designed by social media managers"

What do you like best?

Our favorite feature is the ability to place a piece of content in one post and then customize per channel based on the best practices of that channel. i.e. Hashtags in Instagram, no hashtags in Facebook, etc. Also, the monitoring and content curation portions are really helpful.

What do you dislike?

Using video with Instagram is problematic - both with loading and not being able to insert a thumbnail.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do the trial - play around with it. Some of it isn't intuitive, but keep at it. We found that almost all the features we wanted were there, we just had to dig for them a bit.

Sendible provides our team with an efficient tool for creating, curating, and monitoring content for a multiple list of clients and saving us a huge amount of time.

Sendible review by Lisa G.
Lisa G.

"Makes Posting and Reporting a Breeze"

What do you like best?

I love that I can post across multiple social media channels with ease. And, within one post to multiple channels, I can edit each channel to suit if needed. e.g. remove a link from Insta. I am also liking that I can post right to instagram without having to go into instagram on a mobile device to post. The new Google My Business post feature is again making time our friend.

What do you dislike?

It's pricey but worth it. I haven't experienced any real issues with Sendible so have no negative feedback to share :-) The only thing I can think of is that I don't have enough time to sit down and discover all of the features/functions and how to use them. There are so many functions available but we haven't investigated or implemented all yet. Looking forward to some time to learn more of the benefits.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Once you try it you'll want to buy it!

The most obvious is that we can easily post across multiple channels with a click of a button. The reporting functionality is a real time saver. It's so easy to create a report and then schedule it to come to us as admin each month or send directly to a client. The clients like the reports as they are easy for them to understand, that saves us time in lengthy explanatory conversations!

Sendible review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Software is helpful - Customer Service is Lacking"

What do you like best?

I appreciated the early days of Sendible when I could make a request and work with a team that heard me instantly, valued my communication, and were able to take action right away.

What do you dislike?

Along with, the constant revalidating our login info for our social accounts. The Customer Service is extremely lacking and has taken quite a nose dive in the last couple of years. There was an issue with our being able to access a report that we've been accessing weekly for the years (yes, years) that we've been using Sendible. It took 4 Customer Service reps to even "understand our request". It's as if customer service is not a USA based group so communication seems to be a real issue. When we were finally "heard" and semi-understood, it took 3 weeks (21 days) to get to a solution. During that time ONE customer service rep, would keep me updated on what was happening. While two more, would ask me to explain what my issue was (repeatedly). When that ONE rep was at work, things seemed to be progressing. But, when he wasn't - nothing happened and the project to fix it was placed on the backburner and then even had to be restarted from the beginning. I feel the language barrier is a big issue. And, I feel that now that they are bigger that we are "just a number" and there's no sense of urgency with their Customer Service. Rachel Orr, their Customer Service Manager, definitely does not listen or read the context of her emails and also requires several communications back and forth before she "gets it". That might be setting the "tone" for the whole Customer Service Department.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I cannot recommend Sendible now until the Customer Service team is retrained.

When reporting is working, it's a good source of information and a good tool.

"Changed my life"

What do you like best?

I like that the software has stopped me having to run my day around social, I can easily schedule posts that go out across my network and respond to any comments all in one place.

What do you dislike?

In all honesty, not a lot, the product is pretty bang on and if there any issues these are communicated well and timeframes given for fixes.

It saves me time in terms of managing my social media, and then it also improves my social presence.

Sendible review by Marche W.
Marche W.

"Satori Marketing Review "

What do you like best?

Sendible provides my team with great analytics reports! It is also very easy and fast. I can post and keep track of all of my social media, from one platform.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes Sendible randomly disconnects from my social platforms and my posts do not go through. Sometimes I am made aware...sometimes I am not. The Instagram feature still does not work...although I understand it is a work in progress. Videos also sometimes do not post correctly, most of the time I post videos using the social media platform itself, instead of Sendible.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use, saves times, and takes the work out of measuring!

As a marketing firm, we handle a lot of social media accounts. It saves us A LOT of time! Doing it all from one place and usually at one time.

Sendible review by Agency
Agency

"Intuitive Social Media Management Software"

What do you like best?

The easy to use interface makes it simple to schedule and edit posts as well as monitor and track engagement all in one dashboard. Ability to toggle between user dashboards makes it easy to track teams performance.

What do you dislike?

Reporting features and metrics are not always consistent across platforms. Wish there was an option to track ad performance within the dashboard. Sometimes we come across minor glitches when scheduling, images don't always properly load or content/words get duplicated when typing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take advantage of all the advanced features available - do a few tutorials with their team reps.

Sendible helped us become more efficient and spend our time more wisely on strategic planning rather than on scheduling/execution.

Sendible review by Amanda D.
Amanda D.

"Great experience!"

What do you like best?

how easy it is to schedule on many social platforms!

What do you dislike?

Nothing! I really love using Sendible for all of my social scheduling.

I am able to upload consistently and in a timely manner thanks to Sendible! If it wasn't for you guys, scheduling would be really stressful!

Sendible review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Sendible is an Excellent Way for Agencies to Manage Social Media Posting"

What do you like best?

We had used a few other alternatives to Sendible to schedule postings for our clients on G+, Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram. We changed to Sendible after touring the interface. Their calendar interface makes it easy to check within a few seconds the upcoming posts. It was the reason we switched and so far we are happy we did!

What do you dislike?

At times the Service list connectivity between our team members doesn't function as it is supposed to - there are permission issues that seem to iron themselves out after a little while. This can be frustrating when we onboad a new client and our team begins to work in earnest on future postings.

Being able to schedule out posts is their number one feature - but we also enjoy the ability to repeat posts every month, week or even every 6 months. This allows us to maximize our time, and isnt that what any good tool is supposed to do?

Sendible review by Administrator in Primary/Secondary Education
Administrator in Primary/Secondary Education

"Great platform for workflow"

What do you like best?

We used the approval process a lot at our company and it worked wonderfully. I also like that you can manage multiple platforms and track specific keywords and campaigns.

What do you dislike?

It can be difficult to review posts and see "Listen" since they appear visually so different on Sendible vs. their native platform.

We schedule posts across several different platforms and our marketing team are all able to see when and what is going out. We needed a centralized software to create efficiencies for work and transparency across teams.

Sendible review by Administrator

"Great Ease for Organizing Social Platforms for Business. "

What do you like best?

Using Sendible has made communications between the social media team at our company much easier. We are able to send ideas for approval and edit one anothers work when necessary. This platform helps us to reduce error and keep our posts organized weeks in advance. The stress of having to worry about Facebook and Twitter posting has been alleviated. With Instagram we get an email reminder with the post information so that makes it easy as well. The suggested post time algorithm has been very helpful lately with Instagram especially.

What do you dislike?

The one thing we would like to see is being able to send posts for approval to more than one person in a single message. This would allow our three person team to communicate seamlessly. Even a group chat would be nice. Also, it would be nice if Instagram would post without the extra step, but we realize that is not an issue with Sendible.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The calendar feature is extremely helpful and you can share your posts with the whole team. The algorithm for best posting times is essential in getting the best reach.

Easier to collaborate than other scheduling programs. Again, the posting algorithm has been very helpful in boosting our posts and getting us more views and likes with our customer base. This has been our biggest struggle prior to this algorithm.

Sendible review by Internal Consultant in Financial Services
Internal Consultant in Financial Services

"Excellent Service"

What do you like best?

Ease of use - scheduling is great, bulk uploads work well

What do you dislike?

not much really! it's a very good product and I'm happy to recommend it

Recommendations to others considering the product

ease of use is great - for bulk uploading and scheduling it's good, excellent value

social media requirement, user acquisition

Sendible review by stephanie f.
stephanie f.

"Awesome Service w Better Features"

What do you like best?

How EASY Sendible makes posting to multiple accounts and being able to see whats in the queue without issues.

What do you dislike?

nothing thus far. Once I learned how to really use it I have zero complaints.

Scheduling ALL of my clients and accounts in one place, being able to see the queue, rearrange content...its truly awesome

Sendible review by David H.
David H.

"Great whitelabel tool for social media management."

What do you like best?

Sendible offers the best white label social media management solution by far. The post scheduling and reporting is absolutely game changing for our clients.

What do you dislike?

I would prefer that each social media stream more directly resemble the look and feel of that individual network as opposed to having all of the social streams pulled into a single inbox.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a trial.

Sendible allows us to provide our clients an in-house solution with best in class functionality and information, while solidifying our position as their agency for years to come.

Sendible review by Roderick L.
Roderick L.

"One of the best social media tools for marketing agencies"

What do you like best?

After trying many different platforms, I significantly prefer Sendible's dashboard and bulk posting tool. It is perhaps the most intuitive program I have encountered

What do you dislike?

Linking services can be cumbersome, sometime requiring multiple attempts to achieve the desired effect.

Recommendations to others considering the product

My only problem with sendible is the cumbersome service linking system. Please make that an easier process! If it were more intuitive, I wouldn't need to spend time teach team members and staff.

It provides great insights into audience engagement, helping us better manage the content we create for our clients moving forward.

Sendible review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Sendible is an outstanding social media management tool for marketing agencies"

What do you like best?

Ease of use and great customer service are what I like best

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike about Sendible.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it. You'll like it.

Social media messaging is more efficient... saves time

Sendible review by Lizzie B.
Lizzie B.

"Perfect for enterprise clients"

What do you like best?

Easy to manage, good user experience and easy to schedule large amounts of copy. Great support staff willing to work through your problems with you.

What do you dislike?

A little confusing to use as a team since each account is synced to an individual profile.

Scheduling large amounts of content to multiple pages.

Sendible review by User in Information Services
User in Information Services

"Amazing, useful tool"

What do you like best?

The ease of use and that you can schedule your posts so you never forget to make them.

What do you dislike?

The 'peak time tool' only shows me hours in advance not the best time to post based on the time I'm looking at. For example, I'm looking for the best time to post around 9am but the peak time will suggest posting at 3:45pm which isn't useful when you want to post more than 1 post a day.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it!!!

1. Saves time

2. Creates consistency, you can post at the same times everyday

3. You can post at peak times when the most people will see your tweet.

4. Monitor how well your social posts are doing

Sendible review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Great for RSS syndication"

What do you like best?

The ability to syndicate posts from an RSS feed

What do you dislike?

a lot of failed posts when scheduling social

it saves time by scheduling your social posts

Sendible review by User

"Very easy platform and works smoothly to save time!"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that I can type one post and alter it for each social platform all in one place

What do you dislike?

The delayed post time doesn't always work from an android

Recommendations to others considering the product

App is much more user friendly. Found it very easy to adapt to any platform

Time, the ability to set posts up for future posting at a time that is most convenient for me. Easier access to other shareable content. Both of these things have been easier for me.

Sendible review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Great Social Media Streamliner"

What do you like best?

I like that I am able to create posts for multiple accounts that I manage and have them go out when I want them where I want them.

What do you dislike?

I wish that my inbox wasn't as buggy as it seems to be and that it was easier to create tags for Facebook posts.

I like that Sendible saves me time by allowing me to manage several accounts from one platform.

Sendible review by Malak H.
Malak H.

"My sensible experience "

What do you like best?

Sendible is easy, effective, and makes my schedule much more clear!

What do you dislike?

Wish there was an option to post an album of photo's for instagram the way we can do that through the app!

No problems! Benefits is scheduling! So i can work on other things

Sendible review by Marie B.
Marie B.

"Great service"

What do you like best?

The communication with the Sendible team is very easy and reliable, and they are really oriented to the customers' needs.

What do you dislike?

There are some weaknesses that are comparable to other tools of similar standards and pricing. I missed, e.g., a campaign planner where I can note upcoming dates without concretely planning posts.

Managing the Social Media platforms of a cultural institution. I think it's quite comfortable to have an overview of all our channels in one place. I am sure if Social media would have a higher priority here I could have spent more time with the programme making it even more benefitial for our needs.

Sendible review by Chris B.
Chris B.

"Awesome support "

What do you like best?

The product and the on boarding service is above and beyond - They are fast responsive and friendly- Sendible cators to the individual experience

What do you dislike?

Compared to to hootsuite and hubspot experience :( - absolutely nothing - the interface may need to be more dynamic but it still less confusing than the other

Recommendations to others considering the product

absolutely

This is an awesome one stop shop with great reporting - I am already seeing the results and saving a ton of time doing it- this is the best tool to reach our social customers

Sendible review by Laura L.
Laura L.

"Sendible Needs to Upgrade Alongside Facebook"

What do you like best?

I love how easy social media management has become! Everything is at my fingertips.

What do you dislike?

Thanks to Facebook updating their third party publishing access, Sendible no longer works properly.

We were realizing ease of social media management for our clients, but not anymore

Sendible review by User

"Gets the job done quickly and efficinently"

What do you like best?

The ability to post to groups, pages, and instagram

What do you dislike?

Nothing comes to mind. It is a rather great product. Pricing could be better but you get what you pay for.

Being able to constantly engage and monitor our brand across social media.

Sendible review by Laura Lee T.
Laura Lee T.

"Sendible is a Viable Option for Media Sharing"

What do you like best?

I like that you can connect multiple social media accounts to manage at the same time. Customizable for different office use. :)

What do you dislike?

Not as reliable as Hootsuite. Tends to disconnect pages.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely keep on top of your clients' accounts to ensure properly scheduled posts. Sometimes Sendible disconnects accounts without you noticing.

Social media management, mainly! Send and scheduling posts is a cinch.

Sendible review by Executive Sponsor
Executive Sponsor

"Great tool for small businesses to manage social media"

What do you like best?

Sendible has an array of great features at an affordable price for small businesses. I especially like the fact that I can track engagement, curate content and view metrics in one place. It also integrates with google analytics so I can also view my website analytics in the same place. The chrome extension is also great. All in all a comprehensive social media management tool.

What do you dislike?

There’s nothing that really springs to mind at this point.

I’m able to track the engagement that my social media efforts are attracting.

Sendible review by Consultant

"Multiple SMM channel management made easy "

What do you like best?

Scheduling new Posts is made easy and having a complete overview at all times is fantastic.

What do you dislike?

The UX (user interface) could be improved.

Keeping up with all customer engagement and being able to respond promptly has hugely increased traffic and reviews.

Sendible review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"The Bulk Scheduler is great but could be better"

What do you like best?

Bulk Scheduler. I wouldn't use Sendible if it didn't have the bulk scheduler. Could make it better by allowing me to save the content more easily. I'd like to save the content that I have entered into the bulk scheduler in order to make changes for adding the content to a different platform (such as adding hashtags for Twitter).

What do you dislike?

When Bulk Scheduler doesn't work right, and that Facebook posts don't perform as well when using Sendible. I don't like that I can't save the content to repost to a different platform but change the copy slightly (such as add hashtags). I don't like that Facebook posts are known to not have as great engagement when the posts are scheduled via Sendible, and that we are discouraged from using Sendible for Facebook posts.

The Bulk Scheduler has gotten better but due to recent errors I cannot rank higher and also wish I could use Facebook with the app. I also have been having issues posting content is both Spanish and English - Sendible is recognizing as duplicate content even though it is not. Wish that it saved content more easily when I want to repost same content but with different copy such as hashtags.

Sendible review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Sendible Makes It Simpler"

What do you like best?

That I can schedule across multiple platforms at once.

What do you dislike?

That it isn't immediately obvious if a post bounces.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It makes social media management much easier!

Able to schedule posts for clients throughout multiple platforms without having to create a separate post for each.

Learning about Sendible?

* We monitor all Sendible reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.