Sendible

Sendible is a social media marketing platform for engaging with customers across multiple social media channels at any time.

Work for Sendible?

Learning about Sendible?

Sendible Reviews

Roy W.

"Sendible Used for Social Media Posting"

What do you like best?

Sendible is a very robust platform offering the ability to connect all the major and most important social media platforms into one interface. I enjoy how easy it is to automatically post my content on a regular basis. Once I set everything up it uses my RSS feed to do the rest.

What do you dislike?

While I would like the service to add more features it is fulfilling all the requirements that I need at this time regarding my social media posting.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I did a lot of research before choosing Sendible. Many of the other platforms are either very complicated to use or cost a lot more. I would recommend that anyone looking for these capabilities try Sendpulse for a test and see if you like it.

Using the platform to make it easy to distribute my content using my social media accounts. Sendible provides and easy to use and intuitive interface and platform. I have been using Sendible for over a year and how found it very valuable.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Sendible
Showing 464 Sendible reviews
Adison M.

"Pretty Solid Software"

What do you like best?

I love the scheduling feature and multi platform selection option. For example, I like that I can type one message and cover multiple networks at once. This solves the problem of having different messages across different networks. I also like that my interns can send me tasks for approval. It is nice to have two sets of eyes to review content before it is published.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that it is very wishy washy, does some of the things correctly one week and then not at all the next. I also do not like that sometimes my services get disconnected or that things will bounce back when they have worked just a second before. Although, when it is working it is great! It really does make scheduling a week's worth of content a breeze!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is worth the money, one of the most user-friendly and easy to use and train!

Solving the problem of having mixed messages across social media platforms.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Sendible
Enrique M.

"Work Productivity vs. Software Price"

What do you like best?

Sendible is pretty easy to use. It doesn't have much of a learning curve and it does the job well. There's plenty of seminars that you can attend online to learn how to use it. Setup was fairly simple too. It makes it easier for us to be productive.

What do you dislike?

Lack of functionality. It's not very intuitive when it comes to auto adjusting artwork and posts for each individual social media network. We have quite a few bounced messages from Sendible. There's also no insights whatsoever into LinkedIn which can be frustrating when putting reports together for clients.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do your research.

We serve as the marketing department for over 20 companies. Without Sendible it would be impossible to manage all the social media profiles that we have to oversee. It's also simple to manage interactions between the companies and their followers. Publishing on Sendible isn't always reliable but it has made this process a lot more simple.

What Social Media Suites solution do you use?

Chris H.

"Excellent Experience - and getting even better!"

What do you like best?

I often describe myself as a very disloyal customer when it comes to SaaS offerings. If it doesn't work quite like I want it to, it meets my trash bin. One of the things I like most about Sendible is that it doesn't try and put users or agencies into small pre-defined boxes and then charges you extra from stepping outside the box. You get a large quota of services on your plan, and your fees grow gradually as your business grows.

What do you dislike?

I initially had some platform authorization issues, which despite solving on my own later on, Sendible tried but wasn't successful at helping me fix. I had a chance to speak with the CEO of Sendible months back and he acknowledged this as a focal point of his current work. The Reports are plenty, but the design is not my cup of tea and they are big and unnecessarily bulky while displaying minimal information. Their "Lists" feature still needs some work, as it is very boxed in to a very specific mode of operation (switching between lists and individual posts per service is not currently possible). Having a list disassociate when saved as a draft is incredibly frustrating - Sendible should keep Lists as Lists in drafts and only separate them into their individual service posts upon scheduling.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are an Agency, then Sendible is definitely work a solid look. If you're looking for social media scheduling for your own business alone, Sendible may not be the most economical use of your marketing dollars. Again though, for agencies, it is the only app I would recommend.

I have a handful of social media management clients, and all of them are different from each other. One is a restaurant franchise with 5 going on 9 locations this year, and this client in particular is one of the reasons I use Sendible now (because Sendible is one of the few Instagram Marketing Partners for Direct Publishing that doesn't impose strict organizational rules concerning the volume of specific services within a brand - unlike Zoho Social where each brand can only have a single Facebook page, and every extra Facebook page must be a new brand - which costs per brand).

Lauren H.

"Sendible has upgraded the quality of service we provide to our clients."

What do you like best?

Sendible has a very user-friendly interface that allows us to upload, search, and view content in a number of different ways - meaning each team member can work in a way that is most comfortable to her. The bulk-upload and reporting features are particularly useful.

What do you dislike?

While the majority of Sendible works perfectly for our needs, it would be nice to be able to access social profiles directly through the platform (clicking on a page's name brings you to the profile in Facebook, for example). The list feature would also be of more use if it allowed the user to still edit content for each selected platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Familiarizing yourself with a new piece of software is always a bit of a challenge, but Sendible is very easy to pick up, and their customer service combined with training and troubleshooting resources really helps the process.

With Sendible we have greatly reduced the amount of time we spend scheduling content and creating reports. The result is that we have more time to focus on creating quality content and working closely with our clients.

Megan H.

"A Breath of Fresh Air After Hootsuite Druggery"

What do you like best?

I've been a social media manager for 13 years now, and like most people, have been putting up with Hootsuite's ugly, noisy interface, terrible customer support, and weird bugs for years. I've been begging my company to switch over to another company for a while. We finally switched over to Sendible and the difference is night and day. The interface is clean and readable, the timeline format makes so much more sense, it supports so many more services than hootsuite, allowing you to control inboxes as well, and the customer service cannot be beat.

What do you dislike?

Other than a little difficulty adding a few services, which customer service helped with, I haven't run into any dislikes.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

DO IT.

It's more affordable, and it streamlines answering inboxes as well, which before I was having to do on my phone or manually through opening up bookmarked folders leading to my inboxes.

Joshua F.

"Sendible is a great Social Media management tool"

What do you like best?

I love being able to set up different queues of posts and have those run on autopilot. I also love the built in approval workflows.

What do you dislike?

I wish that there were a better real time monitoring option for when we are expecting some news to come out and want to react to it quickly.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Sendible is a great tool if you have multiple people working with your team to develop Social Media Content. It allows for an integrated approval work flow that makes it easy to collaborate with others and make sure that every post has multiple eyes on it before it goes live. We also use the chrome grammerly plugin to automatically double check the spelling and grammar of each post. The Sendible Instagram integration is also a convenient way to get around the challenge of getting content that I create on my computer onto my phone so that I can post it online. Overall, we are very happy with Sendible and have been using it in this organization for the last three years. In total I have been using Sendible for more than 6 years and I have always been happy with their customer support and the quality of their team.

We use Sendible to manage the social media posting for several different departments in our health system.

Mark C.

"Big Platform for a Small Business"

What do you like best?

I love how intuitive and easy the platform is to use. The interface is beautifully designed and easy to understand. I especially like the auto-repeat feature for scheduling social media posts. In addition, the analytics provided for each social media platform is very thorough and easy to understand with the extremely helpful pop-up information text.

What do you dislike?

The Sendible app is a little clunky and did not always send my scheduled posts when I first installed it. However, I have not had any recent issues with the app.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Consider analytic tools that are built into social media managers. Those are crucial in gathering important data for effective social media management. Sendible's analytic platform is very effective and useful.

The ability of scheduling social media posts ahead of time has saved me a lot of time. It is one less thing I have to worry about amid my busy schedule.

Brandon S.

"Best Platform for Google Post Updates"

What do you like best?

The ease of creating and scheduling posts for our clients' Google My Business listings. There is no other widely available software platform that does what Sendible does for Google My Business profiles and posts. This is a game changer, especially if you run or manage a multi-location business with several GMB listings.

What do you dislike?

I've only used it to update Google My Business Posts, so I'm not too familiar with the other posting or social abilities. That being said, it took a little bit of time to fully understand the workflow for posting bulk updates to Google Posts. I'm also not thrilled that they add a link into the post itself.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for an affordable bulk uploader and scheduler for Google Posts on Google My Business listings, this is the tool for you.

We manage hundreds of Google My Business listings, and try to create weekly Posts for each. While Google does offer an API, you cannot schedule posts or bulk upload posts natively. This means our team must log into each GMB account every week to post a new post, which is not the best way to use our resources. What was taking our team hours each week can now be simplified and scheduled once for the whole month. A game changer for local SEO agencies like ours.

MARK C.

"DISCOVER THE MAGIC"

What do you like best?

Managing my Social Media posting schedule was a nightmare before Sendible. Once I learned their system, I was able to design a program that was tailored to my needs and implement it to perfection with the help of the Sendible Service.

What do you dislike?

The one thing that I overlooked initially was the maximum number of daily postings. I didn't realize that responding to posts through the engagement portal added to that number. Once customer service helped me to understand how that worked, everything else fell into place for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I couldn't recommend it more highly. I've told everyone that I personally know, who uses Social Media for their business, that Sendible will be the end of their search for a quality product that provides results.

Establishing a consistent presence in various Social Media platforms that I use has become so much easier with the help of Sendible. It took up so much time each day and sometimes, I would go for days without posting anything at all. My twitter following has tripled since I started using their service and all of the new followers are actual twitter users, not bots. I couldn't be happier.

Laurent C.

"Better than the competition (that I have tried also!)"

What do you like best?

Everything is clear and simple, yet there are a lot of advanced super cool functions for the expert user and customization. The software does not contain bugs and when new functionnalities are rolled out, they work 100% and have been fully tested, which is great compared to other products we've tried that would roll out bugged-modules. Easy enough to use for my junior-level employees to use without too much coaching.

What do you dislike?

I initially thought that the pricing was a little high but now that I've used it for a while it is definitely worth every penny.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

try it!

Well, our social media strategy was lacking consistency and Sendible helped us solve that. Now that we have Sendible as a social media management and media analytics system, we have something to "organize" our efforts and centralize all the strategies. Also, we can analyze the various analytics and gather useful information on our audience and users. We are currently looking at implementing more Social Media Monitoring since it's another functionnality that Sendible offers and this is great. On the benefits side, we realized that our audience engagement and lead generation from social media has greatly increased, mostly from LinkedIn, but even from Facebook, which is not our most qualified audience to start with. We can organize contests easily and even do some recruitment posts!

Liz H.

"Content Machine"

What do you like best?

What I love about Sendible is that I am able to automate my entire content distribution process. I usually mass-upload my social media posts and then load it into my queues so that they are posted at the right time. On some channels, I also use the automatic reposting which is awesome and works great for Twitter.

What do you dislike?

When signing up I thought I would also be able to send automated messages to new instagram and twitter followers (because it said so in my plan), but unfortunately, that is not possible :(

Also, I was told in the live chat that Pinterest is included which I found out later it is not. There is also not enough capability for Instagram which is why I use" Later" additionally to fill all my needs. Also I would love to have more options to message all my communication (inbox and comments) on all channels.

It saves a lot of time when creating content and distributing content which is amazing.

Ruben Diego Vaquiro K.

"Very Easy to use Social media Tool for our music label "

What do you like best?

Navigation is logic, you can easily acces all the functions. The report function is also unmissable in our work. We can easily make reports when we are pushing a track through social media advertising. Very easy to see how many people have retweeted, used a hashtags and other things. With these reports we can report back to our clients with results that matter. Feedback is also very important for future releases of an artist or label. If there is a lot of negativity about a track we brainstorm together with the client how we can optimize the future releases. Before using sendible it was always 'guessing' why a release did nog get picked up by dj's or streaming portals, but new we have an overview about everything that is written down on social media.

What do you dislike?

The app has sometimes some problems with loading. We are using a lot of Instagram, and unfortunately the push to mobile function is not very fast. If this would improve we would definitely use the function more often than we do now.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

- automatic posting of Instagram videos & Stories. Currently using buffer due to the easy acces with the app.

We are using Sendible to Monitor releases, artists and events. When we have a release on one of our own labels it is very easy to see what people say on social media. Also the possibility to react very easy is well done.

Marie Zywicki M.

"Highly customizable + reliable"

What do you like best?

I LOVE the queue features and the content library. I primarily use Sendible for my Facebook platforms (groups, page), but there's so much more you can do. Truly, Sendible has many more features, but I pretty much just use those two. Now that I'm established in my business, offerings, and content - it's AMAZING that I get to recycle + repurpose older content with a few clicks. Seriously, so easy and SUCH a time saver!

What do you dislike?

I wish I could unlock unlimited services to post to without paying more. I'd also love to see the ability to drag & drop or a "move" feature within the Content Library, as I'm constantly re-organizing and you have to create a new post in each new library in order to move a post.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

LOVE on the Content Library and you'll be so happy you did

TIME. I love that I can send traffic to my site when I'm not at the computer and can still be a human brand by jumping into conversations in the comments.

Justin N.

"Thrilled with Sendible!"

What do you like best?

I am absolutely thrilled with the entire Sendible experience! I've tried just about every social media management tool available and this one crushes them all. The user interface is beautiful and very intuitive. I also love the feature that puts all of your messages and mentions in one convenient Inbox! Just a beautiful platform. I'm very happy with it!

What do you dislike?

I wish the Inbox would automatically remove messages and comments that have been dealt with within other Apps such as Facebook and Instagram. It would be great if it could sync that activity.

I don't have time for daily management of Social. This saves me so much time because I can take just a couple of hours per week to build out my social media calendar of posts.

Sherry R.

"Best social media platform out there"

What do you like best?

I've been using Sendible Pro for 5 years now - it helps me manage all of my client's lists with ease. I love having access to all of the blog content on the web - being able to share educational content is very important to my business. I like how they're always responsive - working on improvements, proactive in identifying issues and fixing them, and staying current. I especially appreciate the repeat option so I can set and forget repetitive marketing based on hour, day, week and year. The library and draft areas are great to work from as well.

What do you dislike?

There are occasional blog posts in their content section which are obvious direct sales pitches by the blog writers. I think Sendible could monitor this better. Otherwise, it all works for me

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Highly recommend to other agencies!

Finding useful content to share is always a concern. Sendible does the heavy lifting for me.

Chris H.

"Great concept and vision, but a little rough around the edges"

What do you like best?

I love the approval process for getting social messaging out. I love that they come to my inbox and I can manage them from email or login to sendible to approve the queue. We have a nuanced product and often times the messages require some tweaks. This process saves me so much time and headache.

What do you dislike?

The web version is a little clunky. Often when I approve a message I have to refresh to see it leave the queue. I also wish I could edit the social messages from the email message. I can only accept or reject. I need to login to perform edits. It's an extra step that I don't see as necessary if I want to make a quick change.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I'd recommend using it if people outside your company or with limited experience in your industry are driving your social media programs. It creates an effortless way for messages to be created, approved, and posted.

We're outsourcing some of the social media to an outside agency. We are a tech company in a complex market. The approval process creates a streamlined process where I can tweak messaging without spending a lot of time over phone or email to make sure our messaging it on point.

Anna S.

"So happy we switched!"

What do you like best?

Sendible has proven to be the perfect mix of flexible and intuitive. I love that you can edit posts after they've been scheduled, you can easily view all scheduled posts, and sharing with coworkers is a breeze.

What do you dislike?

It's taken a little bit more getting used to, to find our way around. However, since we've become accustomed to the workflow, we're very happy!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It takes a little bit of poking around to discover your best workflow. They have great tutorials, and once we got it set up, we've been incredibly happy.

My agency uses it to manage all our clients social media accounts, and it has been such an upgrade after a terrible and frustrating experience with Sprout Social. Posting and monitoring accounts is easier and more flexible, plus we don't have any of the technical issues we used to have (posts not sending, accounts disconnecting, suprise bills)

Lisa G.

"Makes Posting and Reporting a Breeze"

What do you like best?

I love that I can post across multiple social media channels with ease. And, within one post to multiple channels, I can edit each channel to suit if needed. e.g. remove a link from Insta. I am also liking that I can post right to instagram without having to go into instagram on a mobile device to post. The new Google My Business post feature is again making time our friend.

What do you dislike?

It's pricey but worth it. I haven't experienced any real issues with Sendible so have no negative feedback to share :-) The only thing I can think of is that I don't have enough time to sit down and discover all of the features/functions and how to use them. There are so many functions available but we haven't investigated or implemented all yet. Looking forward to some time to learn more of the benefits.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Once you try it you'll want to buy it!

The most obvious is that we can easily post across multiple channels with a click of a button. The reporting functionality is a real time saver. It's so easy to create a report and then schedule it to come to us as admin each month or send directly to a client. The clients like the reports as they are easy for them to understand, that saves us time in lengthy explanatory conversations!

Katie C.

"Great for collecting different social platforms in one place"

What do you like best?

I appreciate that Sendible offers the ability to pull data and information from different platforms into one place. Our organization uses it to schedule from one main place on multiple platforms, streamlining the process. We also create professional, detailed reports from the social data that we can present to clients.

What do you dislike?

Some features are hard to work around, such as the module limit in reporting. And there are times when social platforms have updates that change how we're able to schedule or review platforms that makes it a little harder to manage our clients, but that's to be expected as a third party app.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do the tutorials, ask for assistance if you have questions. They're support staff if pretty helpful. They also have occasional webinars for new features or tutorials. I'd actually love to see more of those.

We save time by utilizing one platform to schedule and review client data. This allows our marketing firm to look more cohesive and more professional to our clients.

Sterling S.

"Cutting edge technology and top notch service, always..."

What do you like best?

In an industry that is in constant flux, I feel like the developers at Sendible are always working to stay ahead of the game. Whenever I run into a problem or I can't figure something out the support staff is there and ready to help. Sendible makes my job possible, I truly don't think I would be able to do all that I do without Sendible.

It feels like the Sendible team is always working on new ways to improve their service and communicating that with me. I love all of the new services that are always rolling out.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally there are some bugs or glitches in Sendible where things don't seem to work properly. This is frustrating sometimes but when I do run into a problem it is great to know the Sendible support team is there to help me with a workaround and get it fixed.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The support team at Sendible is truly incredible. If you ever run into a problem let them know and they will find a solution for you. They are great.

Scheduling social posts for our clients. The automation features make doing social for a lot of clients possible. Without Sendible I don't think that I would be able to manage all of the clients that I do.

If you need to manage more than 10 clients social accounts Sendible really is the way to go. It keeps me organized and allows me to manage our clients in an efficient manner.

Jackie L.

"Excellent Social Media Scheduler and More"

What do you like best?

Sendible offers a very comprehensive package of tools with social scheduling and reporting. Easy to set up and use, with a very easy learning curve.

What do you dislike?

The browser extension while useful can be finicky at times. it does not always hide when not user clicks cancel.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Whether you manage a single brand or multiple brands, Sendible is definitely the right tool, finding the sweet spot between functionality and value. Sendible handles multiple functions in an easy to use dashboard, that is easy to access on desktop or mobile with excellent functionality

Social scheduling for my business and clients. Client reporting and content curation. Sendible is excellent for creating social media posts, content curation and creating reports for clients. In addition, the unified inbox and hashtag monitoring service and more make it an excellent all-round social media management tool.

Katharine L.

"Social Media Manager"

What do you like best?

Being able to use bulk scheduling, auto Instagram posting, easy to update reports and being able to manage all incoming conversations for all clients. There are a lot of features that sendible has that I have not yet been able to play into. I like that you can

What do you dislike?

No options for poll features on Twitter and videos posted to Twitter upload as a link. I have also have issues with tagging on Facebook via Sendible. There are some social media metrics I wish to add or remove. Instagram analytics could use some bolstering and it would be nice if it could include story analytics.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would definitely recommend sendible to others. It has helped our team manage internal workload as well as mange our client's incoming comments, messages and engagement

Engagement and quick responses for all of our clients. We also send weekly status reports and the reporting function has saved so much time.

"Finally found a good posting software!"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is for me to schedule out posts for my 4 social media channels for our business. I schedule out 40+ posts per week and without Sendible I wouldn't be able to do it. Makes life so much easier at work.

What do you dislike?

A few things:

- I wish I could schedule out the same post on different networks at different times. You can only manually do this right now

- Instagram won't let you schedule more than one picture at a time and the video scheduling is terrible

- Bounce rates are high with LinkedIn scheduling

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's perfect for scheduling out posts for social media if you are a small business.

Sendible allows me to do my post scheduling all at once and then not have to worry about posting for a little while. It helps me track my progress with social media. Analytics are great to show my manager the progress I'm making.

Megan P.

"Megan's sendible review"

What do you like best?

I like how simple it is to use and user friendly Sendible is. I picked up on it on my first day of work and have been using it ever since. I like being able to customize each page and each post I make. Overall, it is a great, easy tool to use every single day.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I dislike is when I go to type in the business I am posting for, it clicks out of the box and I start typing the business's name in the large post box. It happens every time. Other than that, I don't have any other issues with Sendible.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is very simple and anyone can learn it. I really do like using this tool for all of the social media posting that I do.

I am able to post multiple posts for multiple days in advance and it just allows for me to be very productive with my time. I am also able to plan out my days better.

Melinda M.

"Sendible is Superb"

What do you like best?

I really like the new customization feature on Sendible. I manage multiple social media platforms and it's extremely beneficial to be able to use Sendible as my one stop shop to creating custom social media posts for all of my social media platforms.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes Sendible has glitches which I understand. However, I do get frequent bounce-back emails for unknown errors with Google+. Not sure if that is an issue with Google+ or Sendible, but it can be frustrating. Also, reconnecting to LinkedIn every 60 days can be a nuisance.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would use Sendible because it is not a difficult platform to learn and use. I have taught numerous interns how to use the platform and they have all caught on quickly. It has everything you need to efficiently manage social media accounts. Not to mention it's about 1/3 of the cost of Hootsuite.

Sendible is our platform for social media for over 30 different clients, so rather than having to log into 30 different social media platforms every day, we just use Sendible. It has not only improved efficiency, but their webinars and tips help keep me updated on new social media changes and ultimately have led me to become a better social media manager.

Megan L.

"User Friendly and Innovative"

What do you like best?

I love the ease of having all of our social channels in one place. Our company has a team of writers that create our content and being able to see, review, and approve all of their posts in Sendible makes social strategy more efficient and adaptable.

What do you dislike?

The reporting is not as customizable or flexible as our company would like. I need a way to separate out paid and organic traffic as well as create reports that are unique to the specific channels that each writer works on.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Talk to the Sendible team. They are a great resource and really want to help you.

Sendible helps us implement social strategy and manage the many channels and platforms we control. As far as benefits, time saved is the biggest but we are also able to visually see a schedule of our social posts which makes for a more organized experience.

Mary O.

"heads above other services"

What do you like best?

One point posting/tweeting etc. and that point gives you full control. And they keep improving the service.

I wanted a better way to review posts in the future, and now I have a couple ways of doing it.

Instagram direct publishing was a hard nut to crack, but I'm told that's days away from happening.

Support has been super, and I've had some whopper of problems to resolve.

What do you dislike?

Would love to have more of one effort /one post to go out over various social media. For example, I reshape images for different social media (e.g. Twitter more rectangular/ Instagram square). So one post's content makes up 4 actual posts (Facebook, Insta, Twit and Pin) because I want the individual posts to have the image "shaped" for the individual media. So it's a lot of duplicate effort to schedule and it harder to take in the overall schedule when you're showing 16 posts a day when actually it's just 4 posts going out over 4 social media venues.

On the bulk uploader, I'd love to be able to insert "repeat" information.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Jump in, it's easy to get started and hard to make mistakes.

It makes social media doable for one person. People think I use an agency and want to know their name and how much it costs.

Erica C.

"Sendible Saves My Social Media Sanity!"

What do you like best?

I love the ability to pre-schedule all of my social media without worrying about whether I posted what was required. I am able to manage several Facebook groups and twitter accounts all in one dashboard. Sendible saves my sanity and frees up my time to communicate with my readers, spend time with my family and get the most out of my experiences.

What do you dislike?

Everything works as it should and makes my life a breeze. The only thing I would love to see added is the ability to retrieve links for Twitter and Facebook once something posts. That is literally the only thing missing at this time. Instead of going to Twitter or Facebook to track down the post and retrieve the link - I'd love to be able to do it right from my dashboard simply by checking the sent posts.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it. They have a free trial period. Test out the waters. You won't be sorry!

With a bunch of businesses I don't always have time to be in front of the computer. Staying in touch with my readers is important, so is maximizing how I spend my time. Accessing Sendible from my mobile device and scheduling while on the go makes Sendible an efficient use of my time and money. Colleagues are always asking how I am able to manage my social media accounts so easily when I'm using so many different accounts.

Kristi R.

"Made our lives easier"

What do you like best?

Easy to manage multiple clients, assign tasks with team members and engage with social followers. We are also able to give our clients access to their own accounts for agency/client collaboration.

What do you dislike?

We don't have any big complaints. I would have said better reporting but Sendible just rolled out new reporting features which we love.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Love the platform. So easy to manage client social media accounts all from one place. Makes it easy for team collaboration on multiple accounts. Our reporting is as simple as set-up and schedule. They integrated quickly with the Instagram update for scheduling posts and make our lives so much easier.

We use Sendible for social media management for multiple client accounts and multiple social networks per client. Sendible has made it easy to monitor accounts, engage with followers on behalf of our clients, repost, retweet etc and to share tasks within our teams.

Aravind J.

"Great and brilliant tool "

What do you like best?

managing our clients, creative posts on a daily basis. brilliant tool to enable us to manage our clients. best way for teams to manage social media for multiple client. I have no complaints so far because it makes my work possible and fast. Thankfully, I don’t have to worry about scheduling the posts, proposals or to different time zone and make available to all platforms . this can easily monitored

What do you dislike?

The user interface can be made some more comfortable and friendly, Some more improvements in the UI gives lot of ability to work smooth.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I will definitely recommend sensible to others due to the services it offers, It's very easy to export my files and really fast to do out all the functions to unorganized people like me. It is also very user friendly and easy to understand. You can build lists quickly without a hassle.

I also like the fact that it involves many data sources for different kinds of industries, not just LinkedIn. You can also switch from CRM to another without any issues unlike other tools that I've used before and I had issues with that.

Lot of time can be saved, Reports can be easily generated, Monitoring and measurement is easy. Sendible has made managing our social media much easier, allowing us to schedule content, work as teams with clearly defined workflows and monitor results.

"Sendible, la mejor herramienta para tus Redes Sociales."

What do you like best?

Posibilidad de programar mensajes automatizados en todas las plataformas. Gestionas todas las redes sociales de tu empresa desde el mismo panel de control, todo en uno. Esta herramienta va más allá de las redes sociales, y te da la capacidad de monitorizar campañas de marketing por correo electrónico. Mide a la perfección la efectividad de tus campañas a través de tu redes sociales y markenting por email.

What do you dislike?

Es una herramienta en la que su interfaz es mas complicada que otras pero merece la pena invertir algo de tiempo en conocer a la perfección todas sus funcionalidades. Si no te encuentras en el Reino Unido o Estados Unidos el soporte técnico es algo caro si decides comunicarte con ellos por teléfono, es recomendable solicitar ayuda a través de otros canales como el foro o mail.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Recomiendo esta herramienta para empresas de pequeño o gran tamaño, es indiferente. Es excelente en el departamento de analíticas por su capacidad de ofrecer monitorización de 360 grados, así que si te interesa mucho el aspecto de las analíticas, Sendible es la herramienta perfecta.

Con esta herramienta monitorizas el comportamiento de tus clientes a la perfección, puedes saber de una forma eficaz cuales son sus inquitudes, preocupaciones o grado de satisfacción sobre los productos que ofrece tu empresa.

Shannon B.

"It's like it was designed by social media managers"

What do you like best?

Our favorite feature is the ability to place a piece of content in one post and then customize per channel based on the best practices of that channel. i.e. Hashtags in Instagram, no hashtags in Facebook, etc. Also, the monitoring and content curation portions are really helpful.

What do you dislike?

Using video with Instagram is problematic - both with loading and not being able to insert a thumbnail.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do the trial - play around with it. Some of it isn't intuitive, but keep at it. We found that almost all the features we wanted were there, we just had to dig for them a bit.

Sendible provides our team with an efficient tool for creating, curating, and monitoring content for a multiple list of clients and saving us a huge amount of time.

"Love Sendible! "

What do you like best?

I like how quickly you can bulk upload content. It really helps our fast pace agency life when uploading is so effortlessly easy. It's also easy for our team to all have access to our different client accounts but not have to see each other's accounts, ie Sendible keeps everything organized but separate.

What do you dislike?

I don't really dislike anything, I do wish it was easier to upload to Twitter but I understand that most of those restrictions come from Twitter and not Sendible.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's very easy and organized for agencies!

We had switched to a different program so we could also handle reporting, but it was no where near as easy as Sendible was so we switched back! And it was a great decision! We really enjoy the bitly feature and really took that for granted! Not every program has that available and it's a game changer!

Agency

"A great tool that does everything!"

What do you like best?

It's a great platform that does everything I need it to.

Not only does it save time scheduling social media posts for various clients, I can curate content from the content library which is a real bonus. The ability to monitor keywords is fantastic, and I find the whole software in general really simple and easy to use.

The team at Sendible have also been a great help. I feel confident that any issues will be resolved efficiently and effectively.

What do you dislike?

It sometimes works a little slower when I reach the 500 posts mark, but it's nothing that prevents me from doing my work.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It can do much more than other social media scheduling softwares, but is still very easy to use.

Time! Not having to go into each channel individually to create posts is a time saver. I like the fact that I can schedule as much content as I like for various channels weeks in advance.

Mitchell T.

"Good all-round scheduling service for multiple clients, multiple social media platforms"

What do you like best?

Sendible lets you manage your social networks, schedule messages, engage with your audience, and measure ROI from our all-in-one dashboard. With Sendible, you can create an award winning social media strategy, even when you don’t have the time. Our agency switched to Sendible specifically because Hoostuite adjusted their pricing per users/accounts structure. Sendible's is more liberal in that regard--same features at better pricing.

What do you dislike?

Still some functionality issues, like will a GIF autoplay properly in a Facebook feed when scheduled to post through Sendible? Also, if you're planning to spend $$$ to boost posts to targeted audiences through Sendible, you're still gonna have to log in to that specific social media platform separately to control paid boosting, which undercuts the whole purpose of being able to do everything from one dashboard. They say they're working on both of these issues, though.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

They'll schedule a conference call/screen-share demo with you to acquaint you with their software and get everything started. Very helpful.

Sendible saves time by letting users manage multiple clients social media accounts across multiple platforms all in one interface. See what you're gonna say--and see what others are saying about your brands--all from one dashboard.

Lee'Ann B.

"The Essential Social Media Management Platform"

What do you like best?

There are many great benefits of using Sendible. First, the UI is well-thought out and easy to navigate. I do love their editorial calendar and like that you can set up your RSS feeds and can easily curate content based off of those feeds. Overall, I would say the robust features and ease of use make this the perfect social media management platform.

What do you dislike?

No dislikes but maybe a feature suggestion! One feature that I think would be a great add-on would be to have a better way to track reviews for clients. Currently, you can track a few review platforms, like Yelp, or pay for an integration with another company to track reviews at around $20/month per client/business. It would be great to have that all in one place without having to pay and connect with another company.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You can try Sendible for free for 30 days here: https://sendible.com?afmc=97

I have been using this for over a year and have been very happy with the platform, customer support and they are always making improvements to the already easy to navigate user interface. I highly recommend giving this platform a try!

Also, I would be happy to answer any questions on this platform - it's great :)

Having used other platforms in the past, I needed a platform that was reliable, offered many integrations with the most popular platforms and offered visually appealing reporting features that were easy for my clients to interpret. It was important for me to use a platform that had robust features and a well-organized layout (esp. with the editorial calendar) I found that this platform has exceeded my expectations and I have been using this for over a year now.

Ted P.

"Sendible is amazing!"

What do you like best?

Sendible is a game changer for content marketing and reputation building. I have hundreds of excerpts from my Ultimate Guide to LinkedIn for Business and Ultimate Guide to Twitter for Business books which are shared throughout the top social media sites every day automatically. People now know me as America’s Leading LinkedIn Coach and they tell me they see me everywhere on the internet.

What has this done for my business?

1. I add at least 500 people to my email list every month for free from my Sendible posts

2. I receive 10-20 new LinkedIn connection requests every day and over 16,000 connections total

3. I’m approaching 20,000 twitter followers

4. My Facebook page, www.facebook.com/LinkedInCoach has over 20,000

What do you dislike?

There isn’t much not to like about Sendible. The reports didn’t provide enough information at first but have improved

1. I add at least 500 people to my email list every month for free

2. I receive 15-20LinkedIn invitations daily

3. I’m approaching 20,000 Twitter followers

4. My Facebook page www.facebook.com/LinkedInCoach has over 20,000 followers

🌎 Cynthia Ⓥ M.

"Sendible Exceeds all Expectations "

What do you like best?

The staff are warm, friendly and helpful 24/7. I don't have to stress on how I'm going to meet the demands of managing 50+ social media accounts, groups and more.

It's very complex and oftentimes challenging when working on social media. It takes serious time and effort, but sendible works for you. Instead of hiring a team, this platform takes care of all your needs and more.

Yes, Sendible is more expensive than other platforms, but it’s by far much less complex. Hootsuite was very hard for me to use.

I promise you that the quality and simplicity supersede anything else available on the market today. Try their free 30-day trial today.!

What do you dislike?

I would like to see a few new features added in the future, but there are no complaints to spare!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

They are gracious enough to extend a 30-day free trial. Take advantage and reap the amazing benefits you'll receive in just one month for free!

Less stress and exhaustion. I don't need ten of me. I can dedicate more of my time to other things.

Scott G.

"A must have tool for agencies"

What do you like best?

Sendible is a great tool for social media experts to save time and up the quality of social media efforts. The ability to auto post is a necessity, but where sendible shines is in content aggregation. A few steps and you are provided with new content on a daily basis that you can then easily turn into posts. Sendible integrates with all the high impact social platforms and makes posting and management easy. I have used Sendible in both an agency setting and with a single client and the power behind Sendible is obvious, I have always called Sendible my best-kept secret.

Sendible also has great support features for Instagram and Twitter that can easily help grow your follower base. Growing Instagram can sometimes be a tricky campaign. Sendible has been a key component to growing our Instagram followers and putting our brand infront of other agencies.

What do you dislike?

It does not have re-tweeting from lists like Round Table. A seemingly small feature but a great way to continually feed content onto a twitter profile. Additionally, the Pinterest integration seems buggy and Instagram, due to the current API, posts via email and not directly to your account.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are an agency with multiple clients and multiple social media assets, Sendible is a must have. Time is money and Sendible helps you manage your time.

The problem I wanted to solve was originally when I was working with an agency. We have 30 clients each with a Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Google + asset. As one could imagine that was a full-time job alone! I came to Sendible to bring all of my clients into one hub and to automate the posting process to a certain degree. I needed to do different things for these very different clients and Sendible allowed me to import all my social accounts and post from one dashboard. Sendible allowed me to free up valuable time for other tasks. Not only was I able to regain hours back from my work week it also allowed me to step up the quality of our social media program.

Roy W.

"Sendible Used for Social Media Posting"

Linda Marisa J.

"The platform was very comprehensive."

What do you like best?

I especially loved the reports. Even though there were some glitches, tech support was very responsive and helpful. They kept in touch while they worked through the problem and let me know when they fixed the issue. The reports will really help me keep my clients informed about their social media activities and save me time.

What do you dislike?

While I love just about everything on the platform, the one thing that would use a little improvement if possible is the app notifications specific to Instagram on Android. On my Android device, the notification just said "Instagram Notification". If the notifications build up and there are multiple posts for multiple accounts that I need to send all at once, I have to use use the email feature to figure out which post was for which account. Also, the reports are seriously amazing but the follower counts were off a few times on the app. It seemed to be more of a temporary glitch than an ongoing problem but it made me hesitate to invite my client. I'm sure if it happens again the helpdesk will be helpful and responsive again.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you run an agency or even offer social media management, this is a great platform to use because just about everything you need to manage the accounts and interact with the client is in one place. This cuts down on admin time and allows you to spend time doing more important tasks.

I am helping my client manage all social media accounts for multiple businesses in one place. I am also helping them by providing social media reports that give the CEO a line of sight on all social media activity so we can trend progress against campaign goals.

Kenneth C.

"Social Networking Strategy"

What do you like best?

Sendible offers a great service that allows you to reach out to all your social networks with easy setup and automation. One of my freinds referred me to Sendible and after planning strategy and setting up all my social networks, I easily save an hour/day which is sometimes better than saving monthly. Ironically, I signed up for Sendible to save monthly after comparing several different services along with monthly/annual fees, but even if there was an added fee, I would still use because of the addons and features Sendible offers. Sendible by far offers the most competitive pricing with the best product/service available in the market. Sendible has continued to build on services offered while staying competitive throughout the years. - Kenneth Cox - DFW Urban Realty, LLC - www.dfwurbanrealty.com

What do you dislike?

would like the option to add a couple more services to basic subscription, or at least allow multiple accounts/groups with same company such as (Facebook/LinkedIn) to count as 1 service

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Stay competitive on basic subscription

Saving time, organizing social networks and daily posts.

James S.

"Sendible is a great tool for agencies and managing multiple accounts"

What do you like best?

There are 2 things that really stand out, Their service and their reporting. I have been very impressed with their support team. The reality is that things don't always work properly with any software, especially one that is integrating with a variety of constantly changing API's (for the nontechnical this is how their software interfaces with Facebook, Youtube, etc.) from social media platforms. Every time there has been an issue be it user error (me), an API issue or a bug in their system they have been very quick to address the issue and have even given me explanations and timelines for the repair. Or if it was an API issue they explained the limitations of Facebook's API for example. This has been very helpful as I have to report back to my employer on errors and repair status. They have even taken my suggestions and implemented into future fixes and features, which shows they care about their customers.

The other feature I really like is their reporting features. They have customizable reports that cover every metric most social media managers could need. The reports have interactive built-in graphs and help me to produce easily read and attractive reports whenever I need them. This saves a lot of time, it's included and not charged for like some other platforms, and they keep improving it.

What do you dislike?

No software is perfect, but I think they have built a solid platform that can serve a wide range of users from a small business to an agency. So I have some things I would like to see improved, but I wouldn't say they are dislikes.

I would like to see a preview mode for social posts in a future edition. Once I schedule a post the way they display scheduled posts makes it easy to miss layout or formatting mistakes. Not all social media managers have this, but I think it would be a great addition.

I think their monitoring function could be improved. I think it will serve most regular users, but I think a more advanced option for power users. Again I made some requests and suggestions and their team was quick to help me get the most out of their system including offering to expand keyword filters for other languages.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't just sign up for the trial, contact their support team and tell them your challenges so they can direct you to a solution. The support is a big part of what makes them a great company.

Sendible helps me manage a large volume of 70+ accounts with a 2 step approval system. I think in other platforms the dashboard would be difficult to manage. I look forward to new features as they add them.

Taylor H.

"Sendible saves time!"

What do you like best?

I've tried so many social media automation tools, but I always go back to Sendible. In terms of scheduling posts, it's my favorite by far. There are also a ton of additional services that can be used including monitoring, report creation, etc.

What do you dislike?

The platform takes a little bit of time to get used to. I've had to send questions in, because I couldn't figure out some of the advanced scheduling tools on my own. Occasionally, there's a glitch in terms of posting exactly what I want to post in regards to adding pictures to tweets.

Sendible saves me so much time regarding scheduling out social media posts. And, when I have another task pop up, there's probably a 'service' on the platform I can add to my account to execute that task. Being able to monitor keywords is also great. And, I occasionally use their reporting system.

Lindsey J F.

"A Concise, Modern, and Reliable Social Media Management Platform"

What do you like best?

I like that Sendible offers an easy-to-understand, user-friendly platform that makes agency-based social media work easy to handle. It has a modern and attractive design that I believe most any social media manager or other digital marketing professional would be comfortable using. I also appreciate that Sendible is always looking for ways to improve and taking their users' ideas into consideration.

What do you dislike?

Posts seem to bounce more often than they should on Sendible, and the calendar can be very slow to load. I also wish that Sendible would offer Google Posts scheduling, as many other platforms have already implemented this feature. There are also various errors that occur on the platform from time to time, such as Twitter accounts being disconnected very randomly. It is also sometimes easier to miss bounced posts than I like.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I believe Sendible is an excellent tool for agencies to utilize for social media scheduling for multiple clients, but be cautious and always look out for technical errors on the platform.

Sendible is very beneficial to digital marketing agencies with multiple clients, as it makes sorting through and scheduling posts for multiple accounts and services very easy to handle. It also makes assigning certain permissions and tasks to different users pain-free and quick. The free webinars that Sendible hosts also occasionally provide excellent insight into new strategies our agency can implement and features within Sendible that we may not be aware of.

Chloe W.

"Great platform and service"

What do you like best?

The calendar view gives us a good visual idea of how things are looking for the month and help us to identify content gaps!

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike about the platform is the lack of an effective mobile/tablet app.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Sendible is by-far the most streamlined and effective social media tool I have used, the features and functionality are both fantastic and have provided our agency with a really great collaborative tool that has saved us time and increased client satisfaction.

Time has been a big problem solved, we believe the service has streamlined our social media management offerings and we have seen a huge increase in productivity and client satisfaction.

Marc C.

"A social tool that just works!"

What do you like best?

Using the right social media tool is critical to the success of your campaigns. No two tools are the same. I’m a big fan of Hootsuite and am certified by them. I’m also frustrated by it, frustrated by its add on hidden costs for things such as reporting. The analytics in Sendible are first class and by far one of my favourite features...and the're included! Read more on my recent blog post on Sendible https://marccreighton.co.uk/social-media/whats-not-to-like-about-sendible/. If you have tried it yet, give it a go.

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike. It suffers from the odd non show stopper bugs but these are quickly resolved by the excellent support.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use my Sendible promocode, 177071, and get 10% off your plan :)

Again I can't stress enough about the high quality of the analytics. This was a big problem for me with Hootsuite and Sendible does analytics perfectly.

RJ A.

"Awesome and responsive customer service!"

What do you like best?

Sendible has fantastic customer service! When their system doesn't work they are super on top of making it go. I've spent half an hour on the phone with them this morning and I didn't have to wait!

What do you dislike?

I have trouble posting to Instagram at times. I'll schedule a post in the bulk scheduler, and then it won't go because the picture is the wrong size.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Look at what you get for the price and decide if it's the best fit.

I can post to the 11 different social media accounts i need to manage from one place.

Jordi P.

"Control total de tus redes sociales con Sendile"

What do you like best?

La facilidad de manejar esta herramienta a través de su aplicación para moviles me proporcionó la posibilidad de tener el control de las redes sociales en cualquier lugar y a cualquier hora. En su aplicación para PC, podemos monitorizar menciones e interactuar con clientes en la misma pantalla. En mi empresa realizamos una campaña de email marketing y la opción de poder enviar SMS a través de esta herramienta a nuestros clientes nos ayudó muchisimo a que nuestra campaña fuera todo un éxito. En cuanto a su soporte técnico destacaría que ante cualquier problema obtienes una solución en breve tiempo, 24 horas.

What do you dislike?

Lo mas negativo de esta aplicación es el precio de sus planes de pago, aunque hay muchos descuentos y promociones. Si quieres disfrutar de esta herramienta con todas sus características tendrás que realizar una fuerte inversión.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Si te interesa saber cuales son las necesidades de tus clientes y que opinión tienen de ti esta es una de las mejores herramientas.

A mi modo de ver su principal característica es su monitorización, gracias a esto el contacto con el cliente es mas fluido y puedes detectar con mas facilidad sus necesidades.

UP
User in Professional Training & Coaching

"Un excellent outil !"

What do you like best?

Ce que j'apprécie particulièrement est de pouvoir gérer les clients que j'accompagne sur un même outil. Je n'ai pas trouvé chez des concurrents une interface aussi facile et ergonomique. Tout est clair, précis et le support est ultra dispo pour vous répondre.

Je n'avais pas compris la différence de facturation entre les "services" et les comptes des réseaux sociaux. Mais des qu'on comprend le principe il s'avère que la facturation est bien mieux dimensionnée. Par exemple on peut avoir autant de comptes sur Facebook que l'on veut, alors que chez les concurrents la facturation y est limitée. C'est vraiment du sur-mesure !

What do you dislike?

Je gagne un temps fou. Je passais plus d'un jour par semaine à programmer mes posts et mes envois. Aujourd'hui je passe une demi journée par mois ! Je peux donc faire des choses plus qualititatives.

J'avais du mal à fournir à mes clients des rapports visuels et propres c'est chose faite maintenant.

Learning about Sendible?

* We monitor all Sendible reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.