Sendible Reviews & Product Details

What do you like best?

This system allows us to improve our digital marketing system in a much more attractive way, marketing is usually a service through emails but we decided to switch to social media marketing because it is much broader allowing us to capture the largest number of customers Given that the networks are found for the most part where mobile marketing and applications are the viable solution and it works, the tools are simple and attractive allowing us to improve our financial activities and traffic. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The characteristics that the system offers me have been very useful because we have been able to implement different characteristics in the company in order to achieve an objective of attracting new traffic to our Company, for me it has been a great, very detailed system with tools Very simple, so we have not been able to notice any kind of problem regarding its operation, we have seen great results and until now we continue to use the system without any inconvenience in the future, they can add or improve the interface to automate some features. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I personally recommend the service because it has provided us with solutions, we have had great results, it is for that reason that in my opinion it has been a very pleasant process, very complicated in unifying it with the company because they were new to us, but the tool is simple and very intuitive and it was not necessary to use a help service, very happy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It is definitely a service that allowed solving problems because most of the clients or users are in social networks and it was necessary to already begin to amplify our system and use a marketing process through social networks in order to achieve a greater uptake and we were able to use Sendible to connect between one of the networks such as Instagram, which has done it successfully, however we believe that our visibility has improved a lot now we have more users, more clients, the system and the tools are attractive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Katey Gold of Sendible

Hi Demi,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a detailed and valuable review, we appreciate all the kind words! 😁 If you ever need any help in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out to the team.

Sendible Overview

What is Sendible?

Sendible is the leading social media management platform for agencies looking to manage social media more effectively for their clients. The Sendible platform brings all your social networks together into a centralised hub and is the easiest way to execute a winning social media strategy for multiple brands at scale. Positioned as a productivity tool for agencies, you can be certain that your team will save hours of time! With powerful social media engagement, monitoring, publishing, lead generation and reporting features, Sendible gives you all the tools to delight your clients every step of the way. Sendible's social media automation features help to simplify the process of driving interactions, growing a following and starting conversations on social media. The unified Priority Inbox is loved by brands and agencies alike, who are saving hours each day by consolidating the most important conversations from multiple sources into a single stream. With gorgeous social media reports that are designed to impress, you can deliver both meaningful and impressive-looking insights showcasing your progress on social media. With one of the most powerful social media content creators on the market, Sendible's sophisticated compose box helps you schedule your social media posts in bulk and at the optimal engagement times throughout the day. Sendible's advanced content suggestion algorithms automatically curate and recommend the best content on the web for your audience, guaranteed to drive engagement and growth.

Sendible Details
Arabic, Czech, German, Greek, English, Persian, Dutch, Polish, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Chinese (Simplified)

Sendible is a social media marketing platform for engaging with customers across multiple social media channels at any time.

We believe in helping marketing teams be more productive and providing opportunities for them to achieve their greatest potential. We've produced robust social media management software designed specifically for agencies who are looking to execute a winning social media strategy for multiple brands.

We believe that successful marketing teams work with little distraction. For that reason, we provide a unified Priority Inbox that consolidates incoming social media engagement into a single stream, enabling busy marketers to achieve inbox zero.

Sendible automates many repetitive tasks that are loathed by marketers. With one of the most powerful social media content creators on the market, Sendible’s sophisticated Compose box helps users schedule social posts in bulk and at optimal engagement times throughout the day.

We appreciate the time marketers spend producing reports for stakeholders. With powerful reports, marketers can automate the delivery of meaningful and impressive-looking insights showcasing progress on social media.

Sendible
Phone
+1 646-569-9029
2009
London, United Kingdom
@Sendible

Sendible Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the Sendible community
Have you used Sendible before?

Sendible Reviews

Showing 694 Sendible reviews
Already have Sendible?
Digital Marketing Manager
Response from Katey Gold of Sendible

Hey Rob,

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review - we appreciate the feedback! 😁 I understand finding bugs can be a pain. Please don't hesitate to reach out to me directly should you discover any bugs you wish to discuss.

SEO and Digital Marketing Manager
What do you like best?

A lot of products advertise that they are easy to use and feature-rich but few can deliver on that promise without getting excessively complicated. Sendible actually accomplishes both with apparent ease. At the core of the app is the need to get content in front of consumers in an efficient way and they handle that perfectly. Then they say "But wait, there's more" and all of a sudden there are content suggestions, formatting help and a nice little nudge on when the best time to post would be. I've used other applications at another company and there is no contest between Sendible and those. This is far superior. You can be up and running on day one with barely any effort at all. Well played, Sendible. Well played.

*6 Month Update

Still working flawlessly. It has become the cornerstone of our social media efforts. Occasionally one of the social media platforms might cause an issue with a change they make but Sendible is on top of things and immediately notifies you within the app and then offers help/suggestions as needed. Very nice. I'll try to remember to update this again down the road for a more long term review.

*Additional Update (I think its been almost a year now. Not quite but soon)

I mentioned before how sometimes IG or FB might cause a problem for Sendible and the Sendible team will have to figure out a solution and get everyone working again.I thought it was worthy to note that this happened recently and not only did they have it fixed extremely fast, but they also had these little alerts that would pop up and let you know what was going on and what to expect. That might not be a big deal to some people, but I was on the BigSEO subreddit and saw a bunch of users from competing products that were complaining that they didn't even know why their posts weren't going out yet. Those companies hadn't alerted users or worked on a solution. Another Sendible user chimed in and relayed the info we had all be receiving. Without that, those other folks wouldn't have known that it was the social platform itself that caused the problem. It felt good to be with a company that was looking out for its users.

*Over A Year

A vendor demo'd a competing product (I wasn't super interested to begin with so maybe that skewed my thoughts on them, so I will not be mentioning their name) and it did not perform like Sendible. Theirs was clunky and required multiple steps to do the same workflows that can be achieved very quickly in Sendible. We are still thoroughly pleased with our choice to go with Sendible. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The biggest problem I've had is the crushing depression that set in once I realized how great Sendible is and I began to regret all the time I wasted before signing up. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are hoping to post high-quality content to more than one social media platform multiple times a week then Sendible is an excellent resource to lean on. Especially if that content might not be identical across the platforms. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

A drastic reduction in the amount of time we spend working with each individual social media platform has been the biggest problem solved. We've also expanded to a few platforms we weren't on before simply because we didn't have the time to deal with them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Katey Gold of Sendible

Hey Mike,

Thanks for the kind words! 😂 It's great to hear how happy we make you feel! 😉

Open Discussions in Sendible
G2
Executive & Communications Assistant
What do you like best?

The Queue allows me to create different flows for different posts (i.e. Job postings, events, etc.) The Scheduled posts allow me to upload anticipated posts and schedule them out as far as I like. When I find myself overwhelmed with work I can pop into Sendible to view a stream of activity and interact with our online audience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish we were given access to edit our Media Library. Also, I would like to be able to adjust the queued posts to inactive or active - this would allow me to pause a post without having to delete it completely from the queue and then draft it all over again. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a great platform/tool for first time social media managers. It offers everything you need, at a fraction of the price other companies ask. It is easy to figure out and the team is on standby for any onboarding questions - never feel like you are rushed and there is always a human available! I would suggest to anyone getting started to set aside a few hours (or a day) to put together a strong strategy, content, and upload for scheduling. This will ensure a smooth process... and let Sendible handle the rest! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have cut out so much unnecessary wasted time from my day by utilizing Sendible. It allows the automation of posts to take over and alerts me of any issues along the way! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Katey Gold of Sendible

Hi Joanmarie,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review - we appreciate the feedback! Good news, you should be able to edit your media library my heading to Content > My content. Here you will see the option to edit all the content you have saved. Please don't hesitate to reach out to the team if you need further help.

Administrative Assistant
What do you like best?

Our company loves how you can automatically post to Instagram! We also really enjoy using the suggested content options. It helps us while creating content for our clients. My organization really enjoys how organized Sendible is. By assigning each other particular tasks we are able to increase our work load. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There's so much Sendible offers it can be overwhelming to understand how to use everything in the beginning. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

What I love most about Sendible is the support team. From monthly webinars to automatic response rate, Sendible is here around the clock to help you through any trial you are experiencing as well as the team keeps me informed with any updates or changes to the software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Being able to automatically post to Instagram has been great! I am getting lots of benefits from seeing comments that are being posted on my clients content. By monitoring certain keywords with our clients services we are able to really keep a close eye on how to optimize engagement. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Katey Gold of Sendible

Hey Meredith,

Thank you for this positive feedback - we love hearing from our happy customers! 😊

I agree, our Support Team is the absolute best! Don't hesitate to reach out in the future if we can help with anything. 👍

Digital Marketing Specialist II
What do you like best?

Easy to plan, create and schedule social media posts

Easy to collaborate with other team members

Excellent support team

Proactive support - short webinar sessions on specific features and product development is always improving or enhancing Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Because there are so many features, sometimes there is a bit of a wait while the frame loads - for example if you are switching calendar views, you might have to wait a beat for the the page to reload. Or if you make changes to a scheduled post, you might need to refresh to see your changes. It's not an unreasonable amount of time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We're saving time on scheduling posts and generating content. And it's a lot easier to collaborate on content and visualizing what posts are going out so we're not overlapping or stepping on each others' feet. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Katey Gold of Sendible

Hi Lynne,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a positive review! 😁 We appreciate your feedback - if there is anything we can do for you in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out to the team.

Senior Data Analyst
What do you like best?

It is a social media management tool with many very interesting functions, it is quite good and very easy to operate, I like the loading function that allows me to program automatic content, the analyzes offered are similar to those offered by other high-performance applications , also provide the best customer service, we can also schedule social media posts well in advance, you have the ability to schedule as many posts as you want, it also offers the ability to post on multiple platforms. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only drawback I have had with Sendible is that some image formats are not compatible with the tool, it is the only negative aspect that I can mention, everything else works fine. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This tool allows you to manage multiple accounts easily, it is easy to use and the customer service is good, it is a very complete software, I recommend it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It helps us easily manage all our content, it also allows me to program all our social media platforms easily, the analytics provided for each social media platform is very complete, it also helps me manage all my clients' lists with ease, this tool It gives me the possibility of having control of social networks in any place, it has also helped me enormously to obtain relevant content. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Katey Gold of Sendible

Hi Dayana,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review - we appreciate your feedback. You may want to try our image editor (which can be found in the compose box), this will help with the image formats and allow you to resize your images without having to leave Sendible. Please do get in touch with the team if you need more help with this! 😃

Deputy Director
What do you like best?

Sendible takes all of the best things about other 3rd-party social media platforms and combines them into one location as a hub for all social posts. It's easy to use, highly streamlined, clean, and makes managing accounts and brands simple. Marketing is not my primary area, but was recently merged into my position, and Sendible has made it so much easier to get a grasp on so many different moving parts. It even lets me integrate my personal accounts as a subset of my business accounts. Great software with good company values. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Currently, you are unable to post to Instagram directly with my type of Insta account. The workaround is that Sendible will alert me when its time to post, which is still useful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sendible puts everything in one place and is immensely user-friendly. They offer training and support, but also make everything easy to figure out on own. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Katey Gold of Sendible

Hi Christine,

Thanks so much for leaving us such a lovely review. 😁 It sounds like you may have a personal IG profile, hence the reason you're not able to post directly to Instagram through Sendible. If you need help converting your profile to a business account, please do get in touch and we'll be happy to help. We also have some useful support articles we can share.

Katey

What do you like best?

I enjoy that I am able to view metrics from each website I am able to post on through Sendible, including Google analytics. It is also very easy to make a post and schedule it if you need to. You don't need to worry if a scheduled post will actually post, it will. I like that Sendible sends their emails very quickly to notify a post has been successfully sent out or if there is an issue with something. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We have had a lot of issues with connecting websites that used to work just fine. We have gone through the motions several times and there is seemingly no reason for there to be an issue. We also do not like that certain websites time out with Sendible after 30 days and needs reconnected. We eventually just stopped connecting those websites. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend Sendible for facebook, twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube accounts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It has helps reduce the amount of time spent on posting things to all of our platforms. It has also made compiling weekly metrics easier with their reports. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Katey Gold of Sendible

Hi Katie,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! I'm sorry you're having issues with reconnections. I'm assuming by websites you mean social profiles? We've recently released our proactive reconnections feature, so it should now be a lot smoother for you to reconnect your pages. If you'd like to chat with someone about how to use this feature, please do reach out to the team and we'll be happy to walk you through it!

Katey

What do you like best?

The layout of Sendible is clean and straight forward. Everything is the layout in a logical order and there is no hunting around to find what you need. The content tab with the RSS is feed is amazing! You don't need to search multiple locations for content it is all right inside Sendible! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing not to like about Sendible. It is reliable and easy to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Sendible is everything it says it is and more. You will not regret it if you sign up. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sendible has solved decreasing the time and energy that it takes to assemble and post on various social media platforms on a consistent basis. I have found that I spend less time creating social media posts for my company which has allowed me to spend more time growing my business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Katey Gold of Sendible

Hi Foster,

Thank you so much for the lovely review, we value your feedback! 😁 If you need any help in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out to the team.

Katey

What do you like best?

Seamless cross-platform integration. The system is very easy to use and makes managing our social media posts a simple task, instead of a time-consuming chore. The interface is very easy to use - I did not even need the introduction videos (although they were quite helpful for some of the advanced options) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only downside is currently the mobile app does not allow you to upload video content. If you want to upload videos, you must do so using a desktop computer. I would like to see the ability to post videos integrated into the mobile app. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for an easy solution for your social media marketing, this is it. I looked at multiple options, including hiring a dedicated social media person. Then I learned many of them would be using this platform anyway. It is easy to use even for the marketing novice. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We no longer have to go into every social media account to post the same content. I can cross-post content across all our platforms using one easy to use program. It saves time, as well as frustration. I can manage and archive our entire social media marketing history in one location, instead of going back and forth. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Katey Gold of Sendible

Hey Gabe,

Thanks so much for the awesome review, we appreciate the detailed feedback! Noted your comments on the mobile app 👍 . I'd recommend using the Sendible Publish app if you're not already! Please don't hesitate to get in touch with the team if you have any issues you wish to discuss.

Katey

What do you like best?

Ease of use - I'm a one person Marketing department so being able to easily manage our social media is critical. It has all of the features of more expensive platforms but the cost is much less which is crucial for a small company like mine. I also love that I can monitor all of our networks from one platform and publish to all of them at once. Being able to see how people respond to our brand on different networks also helps me to adapt my marketing efforts and create stronger social media campaigns. And I love that I can schedule posts in advance. I was able to schedule a month of posts in 30 minutes! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There was a bit of a learning curve when I initially signed up but overall it's pretty easy to use. It can be a little confusing to differentiate between the Priority Inbox and the Streams. Overall, there's not much that I dislike about the product - it has all of the features I need and more, and it makes my job a lot easier. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

When I first started my job, we didn't have any social media marketing at all. Since I manage all of the marketing efforts for my company, I needed something that would allow me to post on social media while also monitoring our networks, all from one place. Most of the platforms I looked at were very limited, or insanely expensive. Sendible was the perfect choice for our business - it's affordable and has every feature I need to do my job. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Katey Gold of Sendible

Hi Andrea,

Thank you for the lovely review! I've noted your comment about the Priority Inbox and Streams, we're always trying to improve training materials so this is valuable feedback! Please don't hesitate to reach out to the team if you ever need help in the future.

Data Research Analyst
What do you like best?

I like the interface and the functions it offers for LinkedIn and Instagram. The language support is also very useful and I can write and publish content easily and quickly. It is very easy to create a calendar to publish posts on the main social networks, including Google posts. Sendible is software that has a variety of features ranging from scheduling posts to monitoring them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see a basic version of the tool available at a more affordable price for smaller businesses. I can't edit a scheduled post without the app crashing and I don't love the setup to add multiple clients, I'd like to see more work on how this software works with the Instagram app. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Sendible will not take longer than expected to make your publications. It has an easy and dynamic interface for all staff, which leads them to develop in a simple and efficient way. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sendible has provided very important functions for our company at a very affordable cost. We can publish for multiple clients within one platform and send them reports. We have been using Sendible to publish content in an easy and orderly way on all our social networks, it also provides information and analysis that help me optimize and plan future campaigns. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Katey Gold of Sendible

Hi Jenna,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate the feedback you've given, especially around the client setup and Instagram - these are areas we are always improving. If the app continues to crash on you when editing scheduled posts, please do reach out to our support team on sendible.com/ineedhelp and they will take a look into this for you.

AM
What do you like best?

I love that I can scheduled multiple posts for different accounts all at once! Sendible makes social media management so simple and straight-forward. I save so much time by scheduling posts for my clients in advance! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The Instagram integrations need some work. Some of my posts bounce if they aren’t the right dimensions. I wish I would know ahead of time if the posts aren’t going to post instead of after their scheduled post time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend Sendible! The customer service is great and they are constantly working to improve their platform. Love them! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I love batch working. I schedule all of my clients posts in advance and then ‘forget about it’ and am left to do the urgent things like responding to comments & DM’s. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Katey Gold of Sendible

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review - we appreciate the feedback. We understand when posts bounce this can be incredibly frustrating. We are working hard on both our Instagram integration and how we inform users of bounced posts and reconnection issues. You should see some positive changes very soon! 😁

Katey

What do you like best?

Sendible is an incredible platform with fantastic customer service! I am extremely fortunate to have found and selected this company. I have saved over 20 hours a week utilizing Sendible to consolidate posting to my social media services. I absolutely love the scheduling feature! Thank you Sendible Team!!! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have yet to encounter anything that I dislike about the platform. If anything came up that I did dislike, Sendible has a fantastic customer support team that I can count on to assist me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I definitely recommend Sendible to any business! Sendible will save you time on posting and managing all of your social media accounts. The program is easy to use and may be managed by a team! I absolutely love all of the features Sendible offers. There are different packages that are affordable and will fit your company needs as well. Save your company, and yourself, some time and sign up with Sendible today! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am saving over 20-hours a week in time I would be posting to all of my social media sites. This enables me time to focus on my customers and running/operating my business. I definitely recommend Sendible to any size business looking to save time on posting social media content. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Katey Gold of Sendible

Hi Crystal,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a stellar review - we appreciate the lovely feedback! It's amazing to hear of the 20-hours you are saving in a week 😮 it's awesome that Sendible is playing a part in this! Please don't hesitate to reach out to the team if you need anything in the future.

Social media manager
What do you like best?

I like the simplistically of the process. From adding new profiles to the publishing of multiple posts, it’s as easy as using the original platform itself Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only think I don’t like is the limitations but I guess they’re needs to be a subscription structure somewhere. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Think about how many profiles you will require and subscribe in advance. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Being a new agency, I’m growing and learning all the time. Sendible allows for this and offers lots of insights via the blog which have helped me introduce more to my clients Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Katey Gold of Sendible

Hi John,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a five-star review - we appreciate your feedback! If you need any help in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out to the team. 😁

Director of Marketing
Response from Katey Gold of Sendible

Hi Laken,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! I'm sorry to hear some of your pages were disconnected yesterday. I'll pass on this review to our support team and get them to look into this for you. 😊 Do let us know if you ever experience this again and we'll be quick to help out!

Katey

What do you like best?

Sendible makes scheduling and monitoring for social media simple. It's very reliable and easy to use. The best thing: you can schedule multiple posts in different networks at the same time. Sendible reports are very insightful and detailed, but most importantly customizable.

One of my favorite features is the ability to post a fist comment on your Instagram post. Very useful when you send out a post and want to add hashtags to it. It removes the need of going into Instagram and adding a comment with the hashtags.

Love the webinars and resources provided by the Sendible team! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Overall Sendible is a pretty complete platform, not much I dislike. The Integrations with Instagram certainly need to be updated. I dislike that you can not post stories or create a post with multiple images on Instagram. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sendible is saving me tons of time when it comes to scheduling posts. I no longer need to use docs or spreadsheets for my monthly content. It simply makes my workflow better and more efficient, I no longer need to sign in and out to different social profiles and platforms. A life changer when you manage multiple social media platforms for various clients! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Katey Gold of Sendible

Hi Carlos,

Thanks for the kind words! It's great to hear how Sendible is making your social media management easier. We totally understand your frustrations around posting to Instagram. Unfortunately, due to restrictions from Instagram's API, we cannot offer direct posting to stories. We'd recommend using our IG Reminder service if you want to post to your stories, this way we'll still nudge you when it's time to post! I hope this helps, feel free to reach out to the team if you need some help setting this up! 😁