Sendible Reviews & Product Details

Marketing Technology
Real Estate

"ORHP Appreciates Sendible's Features"

What do you like best?

Sendible is easy to use and includes a simple review process that's important to our company. We don't want to spend a lot of time training new people on complex processes, which makes Sendible ideal for our purposes.

What do you dislike?

Comments left on Facebook don't update in real time. There's usually a 15 to 30 minute lag.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I've recommended Sendible to several others in the same field as me. So far, none of them have come back to kick me, so it must be working for them.

Social media management... saving time/energy in maintaining our social media pages.

What is Sendible?

Sendible is the leading social media management platform for agencies looking to manage social media more effectively for their clients. The Sendible platform brings all your social networks together into a centralized hub and is the easiest way to execute a winning social media strategy for multiple brands at scale. Positioned as a productivity tool for agencies, you can be certain that your team will save hours of time! With powerful social media engagement, monitoring, publishing, lead generation and reporting features, Sendible gives you all the tools to delight your clients every step of the way. Sendible's social media automation features help to simplify the process of driving interactions, growing a following and starting conversations on social media. The unified Priority Inbox is loved by brands and agencies alike, who are saving hours each day by consolidating the most important conversations from multiple sources into a single stream. With gorgeous social media reports that are designed to impress, you can deliver both meaningful and impressive-looking insights showcasing your progress on social media. With one of the most powerful social media content creators on the market, Sendible's sophisticated compose box helps you schedule your social media posts in bulk and at the optimal engagement times throughout the day. Sendible's advanced content suggestion algorithms automatically curate and recommend the best content on the web for your audience, guaranteed to drive engagement and growth.

Sendible Screenshots

Sendible Profile Details

Sendible Profile Details

Related Links
Q&A
Arabic, Chinese, Czech, Dutch, English, German, Modern Greek (1453-), Persian, Polish, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai
Sendible

Sendible Reviews

1-50 of 463 total Sendible reviews
Content Manager

"Pretty Solid Software"

What do you like best?

I love the scheduling feature and multi platform selection option. For example, I like that I can type one message and cover multiple networks at once. This solves the problem of having different messages across different networks. I also like that my interns can send me tasks for approval. It is nice to have two sets of eyes to review content before it is published.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that it is very wishy washy, does some of the things correctly one week and then not at all the next. I also do not like that sometimes my services get disconnected or that things will bounce back when they have worked just a second before. Although, when it is working it is great! It really does make scheduling a week's worth of content a breeze!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is worth the money, one of the most user-friendly and easy to use and train!

Solving the problem of having mixed messages across social media platforms.

Response from Katey Gold of Sendible

Hi Adison,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Your feedback is valued and I have shared it with the wider team. If you do experience any further issues, please don't hesitate to reach out to our fantastic support team and they will be happy to help you.

President

"Work Productivity vs. Software Price"

What do you like best?

Sendible is pretty easy to use. It doesn't have much of a learning curve and it does the job well. There's plenty of seminars that you can attend online to learn how to use it. Setup was fairly simple too. It makes it easier for us to be productive.

What do you dislike?

Lack of functionality. It's not very intuitive when it comes to auto adjusting artwork and posts for each individual social media network. We have quite a few bounced messages from Sendible. There's also no insights whatsoever into LinkedIn which can be frustrating when putting reports together for clients.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do your research.

We serve as the marketing department for over 20 companies. Without Sendible it would be impossible to manage all the social media profiles that we have to oversee. It's also simple to manage interactions between the companies and their followers. Publishing on Sendible isn't always reliable but it has made this process a lot more simple.

Owner/Developer
Restaurants

"Excellent Experience - and getting even better!"

What do you like best?

I often describe myself as a very disloyal customer when it comes to SaaS offerings. If it doesn't work quite like I want it to, it meets my trash bin. One of the things I like most about Sendible is that it doesn't try and put users or agencies into small pre-defined boxes and then charges you extra from stepping outside the box. You get a large quota of services on your plan, and your fees grow gradually as your business grows.

What do you dislike?

I initially had some platform authorization issues, which despite solving on my own later on, Sendible tried but wasn't successful at helping me fix. I had a chance to speak with the CEO of Sendible months back and he acknowledged this as a focal point of his current work. The Reports are plenty, but the design is not my cup of tea and they are big and unnecessarily bulky while displaying minimal information. Their "Lists" feature still needs some work, as it is very boxed in to a very specific mode of operation (switching between lists and individual posts per service is not currently possible). Having a list disassociate when saved as a draft is incredibly frustrating - Sendible should keep Lists as Lists in drafts and only separate them into their individual service posts upon scheduling.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are an Agency, then Sendible is definitely work a solid look. If you're looking for social media scheduling for your own business alone, Sendible may not be the most economical use of your marketing dollars. Again though, for agencies, it is the only app I would recommend.

I have a handful of social media management clients, and all of them are different from each other. One is a restaurant franchise with 5 going on 9 locations this year, and this client in particular is one of the reasons I use Sendible now (because Sendible is one of the few Instagram Marketing Partners for Direct Publishing that doesn't impose strict organizational rules concerning the volume of specific services within a brand - unlike Zoho Social where each brand can only have a single Facebook page, and every extra Facebook page must be a new brand - which costs per brand).

Response from Katey Gold of Sendible

Hi Chris,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. 🙂 I'm happy to hear how satisfied you are with Sendible.

Your constructive feedback is very useful and I have passed it on to the wider team.

Photographer / Journalist
Entertainment

"Sendible has upgraded the quality of service we provide to our clients."

What do you like best?

Sendible has a very user-friendly interface that allows us to upload, search, and view content in a number of different ways - meaning each team member can work in a way that is most comfortable to her. The bulk-upload and reporting features are particularly useful.

What do you dislike?

While the majority of Sendible works perfectly for our needs, it would be nice to be able to access social profiles directly through the platform (clicking on a page's name brings you to the profile in Facebook, for example). The list feature would also be of more use if it allowed the user to still edit content for each selected platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Familiarizing yourself with a new piece of software is always a bit of a challenge, but Sendible is very easy to pick up, and their customer service combined with training and troubleshooting resources really helps the process.

With Sendible we have greatly reduced the amount of time we spend scheduling content and creating reports. The result is that we have more time to focus on creating quality content and working closely with our clients.

Response from Katey Gold of Sendible

Hi Lauren,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

It's great to hear how you enjoy using Sendible. I have passed on your feedback to our team. Please feel free to add any other suggestions you may have to our feature ideas portal. 😀

Social Media Manager

"A Breath of Fresh Air After Hootsuite Druggery"

What do you like best?

I've been a social media manager for 13 years now, and like most people, have been putting up with Hootsuite's ugly, noisy interface, terrible customer support, and weird bugs for years. I've been begging my company to switch over to another company for a while. We finally switched over to Sendible and the difference is night and day. The interface is clean and readable, the timeline format makes so much more sense, it supports so many more services than hootsuite, allowing you to control inboxes as well, and the customer service cannot be beat.

What do you dislike?

Other than a little difficulty adding a few services, which customer service helped with, I haven't run into any dislikes.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

DO IT.

It's more affordable, and it streamlines answering inboxes as well, which before I was having to do on my phone or manually through opening up bookmarked folders leading to my inboxes.

Response from Katey Gold of Sendible

Hi Megan,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! It makes us so happy to hear you're happy. 😁 Our support team are the absolute best!!

Webmaster/Digital Strategy

"Sendible is a great Social Media management tool"

What do you like best?

I love being able to set up different queues of posts and have those run on autopilot. I also love the built in approval workflows.

What do you dislike?

I wish that there were a better real time monitoring option for when we are expecting some news to come out and want to react to it quickly.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Sendible is a great tool if you have multiple people working with your team to develop Social Media Content. It allows for an integrated approval work flow that makes it easy to collaborate with others and make sure that every post has multiple eyes on it before it goes live. We also use the chrome grammerly plugin to automatically double check the spelling and grammar of each post. The Sendible Instagram integration is also a convenient way to get around the challenge of getting content that I create on my computer onto my phone so that I can post it online. Overall, we are very happy with Sendible and have been using it in this organization for the last three years. In total I have been using Sendible for more than 6 years and I have always been happy with their customer support and the quality of their team.

We use Sendible to manage the social media posting for several different departments in our health system.

Response from Katey Gold of Sendible

Hi Joshua,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a positive review! It's great to hear how Sendible is helping with your social media management. 💪

Marketing and Design Coordinator
Design

"Big Platform for a Small Business"

What do you like best?

I love how intuitive and easy the platform is to use. The interface is beautifully designed and easy to understand. I especially like the auto-repeat feature for scheduling social media posts. In addition, the analytics provided for each social media platform is very thorough and easy to understand with the extremely helpful pop-up information text.

What do you dislike?

The Sendible app is a little clunky and did not always send my scheduled posts when I first installed it. However, I have not had any recent issues with the app.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Consider analytic tools that are built into social media managers. Those are crucial in gathering important data for effective social media management. Sendible's analytic platform is very effective and useful.

The ability of scheduling social media posts ahead of time has saved me a lot of time. It is one less thing I have to worry about amid my busy schedule.

Response from Katey Gold of Sendible

Hi Mark,

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review! 🎉

It's great to to hear how Sendible is making your social media management easier.

Content Strategist

"Best Platform for Google Post Updates"

What do you like best?

The ease of creating and scheduling posts for our clients' Google My Business listings. There is no other widely available software platform that does what Sendible does for Google My Business profiles and posts. This is a game changer, especially if you run or manage a multi-location business with several GMB listings.

What do you dislike?

I've only used it to update Google My Business Posts, so I'm not too familiar with the other posting or social abilities. That being said, it took a little bit of time to fully understand the workflow for posting bulk updates to Google Posts. I'm also not thrilled that they add a link into the post itself.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for an affordable bulk uploader and scheduler for Google Posts on Google My Business listings, this is the tool for you.

We manage hundreds of Google My Business listings, and try to create weekly Posts for each. While Google does offer an API, you cannot schedule posts or bulk upload posts natively. This means our team must log into each GMB account every week to post a new post, which is not the best way to use our resources. What was taking our team hours each week can now be simplified and scheduled once for the whole month. A game changer for local SEO agencies like ours.

Response from Katey Gold of Sendible

Hi Brandon,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a positive review! 💪 It's great to hear how Sendible is making your GMB posting easier.

OWNER
(Myself Only)

"DISCOVER THE MAGIC"

What do you like best?

Managing my Social Media posting schedule was a nightmare before Sendible. Once I learned their system, I was able to design a program that was tailored to my needs and implement it to perfection with the help of the Sendible Service.

What do you dislike?

The one thing that I overlooked initially was the maximum number of daily postings. I didn't realize that responding to posts through the engagement portal added to that number. Once customer service helped me to understand how that worked, everything else fell into place for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I couldn't recommend it more highly. I've told everyone that I personally know, who uses Social Media for their business, that Sendible will be the end of their search for a quality product that provides results.

Establishing a consistent presence in various Social Media platforms that I use has become so much easier with the help of Sendible. It took up so much time each day and sometimes, I would go for days without posting anything at all. My twitter following has tripled since I started using their service and all of the new followers are actual twitter users, not bots. I couldn't be happier.

Response from Katey Gold of Sendible

Hi Mark,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a positive review! 💪 It's great to hear our Sendible is making your social media management easier.

CEO
Translation and Localization

"Better than the competition (that I have tried also!)"

What do you like best?

Everything is clear and simple, yet there are a lot of advanced super cool functions for the expert user and customization. The software does not contain bugs and when new functionnalities are rolled out, they work 100% and have been fully tested, which is great compared to other products we've tried that would roll out bugged-modules. Easy enough to use for my junior-level employees to use without too much coaching.

What do you dislike?

I initially thought that the pricing was a little high but now that I've used it for a while it is definitely worth every penny.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

try it!

Well, our social media strategy was lacking consistency and Sendible helped us solve that. Now that we have Sendible as a social media management and media analytics system, we have something to "organize" our efforts and centralize all the strategies. Also, we can analyze the various analytics and gather useful information on our audience and users. We are currently looking at implementing more Social Media Monitoring since it's another functionnality that Sendible offers and this is great. On the benefits side, we realized that our audience engagement and lead generation from social media has greatly increased, mostly from LinkedIn, but even from Facebook, which is not our most qualified audience to start with. We can organize contests easily and even do some recruitment posts!

Response from Katey Gold of Sendible

Hi Laurent,

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a positive review. It's wonderful to hear how Sendible is making your social media management easier! 💪

(Myself Only)

"Content Machine"

What do you like best?

What I love about Sendible is that I am able to automate my entire content distribution process. I usually mass-upload my social media posts and then load it into my queues so that they are posted at the right time. On some channels, I also use the automatic reposting which is awesome and works great for Twitter.

What do you dislike?

When signing up I thought I would also be able to send automated messages to new instagram and twitter followers (because it said so in my plan), but unfortunately, that is not possible :(

Also, I was told in the live chat that Pinterest is included which I found out later it is not. There is also not enough capability for Instagram which is why I use" Later" additionally to fill all my needs. Also I would love to have more options to message all my communication (inbox and comments) on all channels.

It saves a lot of time when creating content and distributing content which is amazing.

Response from Katey Gold of Sendible

Hi Liz,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

With Sendible, you can post and schedule to Twitter, and post or schedule images to an Instagram Business Profile. We are working to continually improve these services.

Pinterest is coming back very soon, we are currently working to add this to the platform within the coming weeks.

Please feel free to get in touch with our support team and they will be happy to help you.

Labels & Relations

"Very Easy to use Social media Tool for our music label "

What do you like best?

Navigation is logic, you can easily acces all the functions. The report function is also unmissable in our work. We can easily make reports when we are pushing a track through social media advertising. Very easy to see how many people have retweeted, used a hashtags and other things. With these reports we can report back to our clients with results that matter. Feedback is also very important for future releases of an artist or label. If there is a lot of negativity about a track we brainstorm together with the client how we can optimize the future releases. Before using sendible it was always 'guessing' why a release did nog get picked up by dj's or streaming portals, but new we have an overview about everything that is written down on social media.

What do you dislike?

The app has sometimes some problems with loading. We are using a lot of Instagram, and unfortunately the push to mobile function is not very fast. If this would improve we would definitely use the function more often than we do now.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

- automatic posting of Instagram videos & Stories. Currently using buffer due to the easy acces with the app.

We are using Sendible to Monitor releases, artists and events. When we have a release on one of our own labels it is very easy to see what people say on social media. Also the possibility to react very easy is well done.

Response from Katey Gold of Sendible

Hi Ruben,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

I'm sorry to hear you have been experiencing problems with Instagram, I can let you know that this is something we are looking into. 💪

Katey

"Highly customizable + reliable"

What do you like best?

I LOVE the queue features and the content library. I primarily use Sendible for my Facebook platforms (groups, page), but there's so much more you can do. Truly, Sendible has many more features, but I pretty much just use those two. Now that I'm established in my business, offerings, and content - it's AMAZING that I get to recycle + repurpose older content with a few clicks. Seriously, so easy and SUCH a time saver!

What do you dislike?

I wish I could unlock unlimited services to post to without paying more. I'd also love to see the ability to drag & drop or a "move" feature within the Content Library, as I'm constantly re-organizing and you have to create a new post in each new library in order to move a post.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

LOVE on the Content Library and you'll be so happy you did

TIME. I love that I can send traffic to my site when I'm not at the computer and can still be a human brand by jumping into conversations in the comments.

Response from Katey Gold of Sendible

Hi Marie,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. 😉

I would encourage you to visit our feedback portal and submit your ideas. This gives us visibility on what our users what.

CEO

"Thrilled with Sendible!"

What do you like best?

I am absolutely thrilled with the entire Sendible experience! I've tried just about every social media management tool available and this one crushes them all. The user interface is beautiful and very intuitive. I also love the feature that puts all of your messages and mentions in one convenient Inbox! Just a beautiful platform. I'm very happy with it!

What do you dislike?

I wish the Inbox would automatically remove messages and comments that have been dealt with within other Apps such as Facebook and Instagram. It would be great if it could sync that activity.

I don't have time for daily management of Social. This saves me so much time because I can take just a couple of hours per week to build out my social media calendar of posts.

Response from Katey Gold of Sendible

Hi Justin,

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a positive review! It's great to hear from happy users - I have passed on your feedback to the wider team.

If you have feature requests, please don't hesitate to add them to our Feature Ideas portal so other users can vote for them too. 🙂

Business Owner

"Best social media platform out there"

What do you like best?

I've been using Sendible Pro for 5 years now - it helps me manage all of my client's lists with ease. I love having access to all of the blog content on the web - being able to share educational content is very important to my business. I like how they're always responsive - working on improvements, proactive in identifying issues and fixing them, and staying current. I especially appreciate the repeat option so I can set and forget repetitive marketing based on hour, day, week and year. The library and draft areas are great to work from as well.

What do you dislike?

There are occasional blog posts in their content section which are obvious direct sales pitches by the blog writers. I think Sendible could monitor this better. Otherwise, it all works for me

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Highly recommend to other agencies!

Finding useful content to share is always a concern. Sendible does the heavy lifting for me.

Response from Katey Gold of Sendible

Hi Sherry,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. It's great to hear how Sendible is making your social media management easier! 💪

Head of Content Strategy and Communications

"Great concept and vision, but a little rough around the edges"

What do you like best?

I love the approval process for getting social messaging out. I love that they come to my inbox and I can manage them from email or login to sendible to approve the queue. We have a nuanced product and often times the messages require some tweaks. This process saves me so much time and headache.

What do you dislike?

The web version is a little clunky. Often when I approve a message I have to refresh to see it leave the queue. I also wish I could edit the social messages from the email message. I can only accept or reject. I need to login to perform edits. It's an extra step that I don't see as necessary if I want to make a quick change.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I'd recommend using it if people outside your company or with limited experience in your industry are driving your social media programs. It creates an effortless way for messages to be created, approved, and posted.

We're outsourcing some of the social media to an outside agency. We are a tech company in a complex market. The approval process creates a streamlined process where I can tweak messaging without spending a lot of time over phone or email to make sure our messaging it on point.

Response from Katey Gold of Sendible

Hi Chris,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

Please do visit our feedback portal and share your ideas on what you would like to see from Sendible - this gives our development team visibility on what our users want. 😉

Owner

"So happy we switched!"

What do you like best?

Sendible has proven to be the perfect mix of flexible and intuitive. I love that you can edit posts after they've been scheduled, you can easily view all scheduled posts, and sharing with coworkers is a breeze.

What do you dislike?

It's taken a little bit more getting used to, to find our way around. However, since we've become accustomed to the workflow, we're very happy!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It takes a little bit of poking around to discover your best workflow. They have great tutorials, and once we got it set up, we've been incredibly happy.

My agency uses it to manage all our clients social media accounts, and it has been such an upgrade after a terrible and frustrating experience with Sprout Social. Posting and monitoring accounts is easier and more flexible, plus we don't have any of the technical issues we used to have (posts not sending, accounts disconnecting, suprise bills)

Response from Katey Gold of Sendible

Hi Anna,

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a positive review! It's great to hear how Sendible is making your social media management easier. 💪

Digital Marketer

"Makes Posting and Reporting a Breeze"

What do you like best?

I love that I can post across multiple social media channels with ease. And, within one post to multiple channels, I can edit each channel to suit if needed. e.g. remove a link from Insta. I am also liking that I can post right to instagram without having to go into instagram on a mobile device to post. The new Google My Business post feature is again making time our friend.

What do you dislike?

It's pricey but worth it. I haven't experienced any real issues with Sendible so have no negative feedback to share :-) The only thing I can think of is that I don't have enough time to sit down and discover all of the features/functions and how to use them. There are so many functions available but we haven't investigated or implemented all yet. Looking forward to some time to learn more of the benefits.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Once you try it you'll want to buy it!

The most obvious is that we can easily post across multiple channels with a click of a button. The reporting functionality is a real time saver. It's so easy to create a report and then schedule it to come to us as admin each month or send directly to a client. The clients like the reports as they are easy for them to understand, that saves us time in lengthy explanatory conversations!

Response from Katey Gold of Sendible

Hi Lisa,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. It's great to hear how Sendible is helping make your social media management easier! 😀

Katey

"Great for collecting different social platforms in one place"

What do you like best?

I appreciate that Sendible offers the ability to pull data and information from different platforms into one place. Our organization uses it to schedule from one main place on multiple platforms, streamlining the process. We also create professional, detailed reports from the social data that we can present to clients.

What do you dislike?

Some features are hard to work around, such as the module limit in reporting. And there are times when social platforms have updates that change how we're able to schedule or review platforms that makes it a little harder to manage our clients, but that's to be expected as a third party app.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do the tutorials, ask for assistance if you have questions. They're support staff if pretty helpful. They also have occasional webinars for new features or tutorials. I'd actually love to see more of those.

We save time by utilizing one platform to schedule and review client data. This allows our marketing firm to look more cohesive and more professional to our clients.

"Cutting edge technology and top notch service, always..."

What do you like best?

In an industry that is in constant flux, I feel like the developers at Sendible are always working to stay ahead of the game. Whenever I run into a problem or I can't figure something out the support staff is there and ready to help. Sendible makes my job possible, I truly don't think I would be able to do all that I do without Sendible.

It feels like the Sendible team is always working on new ways to improve their service and communicating that with me. I love all of the new services that are always rolling out.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally there are some bugs or glitches in Sendible where things don't seem to work properly. This is frustrating sometimes but when I do run into a problem it is great to know the Sendible support team is there to help me with a workaround and get it fixed.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The support team at Sendible is truly incredible. If you ever run into a problem let them know and they will find a solution for you. They are great.

Scheduling social posts for our clients. The automation features make doing social for a lot of clients possible. Without Sendible I don't think that I would be able to manage all of the clients that I do.

If you need to manage more than 10 clients social accounts Sendible really is the way to go. It keeps me organized and allows me to manage our clients in an efficient manner.

Creative Director

"Excellent Social Media Scheduler and More"

What do you like best?

Sendible offers a very comprehensive package of tools with social scheduling and reporting. Easy to set up and use, with a very easy learning curve.

What do you dislike?

The browser extension while useful can be finicky at times. it does not always hide when not user clicks cancel.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Whether you manage a single brand or multiple brands, Sendible is definitely the right tool, finding the sweet spot between functionality and value. Sendible handles multiple functions in an easy to use dashboard, that is easy to access on desktop or mobile with excellent functionality

Social scheduling for my business and clients. Client reporting and content curation. Sendible is excellent for creating social media posts, content curation and creating reports for clients. In addition, the unified inbox and hashtag monitoring service and more make it an excellent all-round social media management tool.

Response from Katey Gold of Sendible

Hi Jackie,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We appreciate all constructive feedback we get. If you continue to experience issues, please don't hesitate to get in touch with our support team.

Social Media Manager

"Social Media Manager"

What do you like best?

Being able to use bulk scheduling, auto Instagram posting, easy to update reports and being able to manage all incoming conversations for all clients. There are a lot of features that sendible has that I have not yet been able to play into. I like that you can

What do you dislike?

No options for poll features on Twitter and videos posted to Twitter upload as a link. I have also have issues with tagging on Facebook via Sendible. There are some social media metrics I wish to add or remove. Instagram analytics could use some bolstering and it would be nice if it could include story analytics.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would definitely recommend sendible to others. It has helped our team manage internal workload as well as mange our client's incoming comments, messages and engagement

Engagement and quick responses for all of our clients. We also send weekly status reports and the reporting function has saved so much time.

"Finally found a good posting software!"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is for me to schedule out posts for my 4 social media channels for our business. I schedule out 40+ posts per week and without Sendible I wouldn't be able to do it. Makes life so much easier at work.

What do you dislike?

A few things:

- I wish I could schedule out the same post on different networks at different times. You can only manually do this right now

- Instagram won't let you schedule more than one picture at a time and the video scheduling is terrible

- Bounce rates are high with LinkedIn scheduling

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's perfect for scheduling out posts for social media if you are a small business.

Sendible allows me to do my post scheduling all at once and then not have to worry about posting for a little while. It helps me track my progress with social media. Analytics are great to show my manager the progress I'm making.

Response from Katey Gold of Sendible

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. Instagram posting depends on what service you've connected. You can post multiple images to Instagram if you connect the Instagram Reminder service. If you need help setting this up or have more questions, please don't hesitate to get in touch with our support team.

"Megan's sendible review"

What do you like best?

I like how simple it is to use and user friendly Sendible is. I picked up on it on my first day of work and have been using it ever since. I like being able to customize each page and each post I make. Overall, it is a great, easy tool to use every single day.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I dislike is when I go to type in the business I am posting for, it clicks out of the box and I start typing the business's name in the large post box. It happens every time. Other than that, I don't have any other issues with Sendible.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is very simple and anyone can learn it. I really do like using this tool for all of the social media posting that I do.

I am able to post multiple posts for multiple days in advance and it just allows for me to be very productive with my time. I am also able to plan out my days better.

Account Coordinator

"Sendible is Superb"

What do you like best?

I really like the new customization feature on Sendible. I manage multiple social media platforms and it's extremely beneficial to be able to use Sendible as my one stop shop to creating custom social media posts for all of my social media platforms.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes Sendible has glitches which I understand. However, I do get frequent bounce-back emails for unknown errors with Google+. Not sure if that is an issue with Google+ or Sendible, but it can be frustrating. Also, reconnecting to LinkedIn every 60 days can be a nuisance.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would use Sendible because it is not a difficult platform to learn and use. I have taught numerous interns how to use the platform and they have all caught on quickly. It has everything you need to efficiently manage social media accounts. Not to mention it's about 1/3 of the cost of Hootsuite.

Sendible is our platform for social media for over 30 different clients, so rather than having to log into 30 different social media platforms every day, we just use Sendible. It has not only improved efficiency, but their webinars and tips help keep me updated on new social media changes and ultimately have led me to become a better social media manager.

Inbound Marketing Coordinator

"User Friendly and Innovative"

What do you like best?

I love the ease of having all of our social channels in one place. Our company has a team of writers that create our content and being able to see, review, and approve all of their posts in Sendible makes social strategy more efficient and adaptable.

What do you dislike?

The reporting is not as customizable or flexible as our company would like. I need a way to separate out paid and organic traffic as well as create reports that are unique to the specific channels that each writer works on.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Talk to the Sendible team. They are a great resource and really want to help you.

Sendible helps us implement social strategy and manage the many channels and platforms we control. As far as benefits, time saved is the biggest but we are also able to visually see a schedule of our social posts which makes for a more organized experience.

Marketing Director
Farming

"heads above other services"

What do you like best?

One point posting/tweeting etc. and that point gives you full control. And they keep improving the service.

I wanted a better way to review posts in the future, and now I have a couple ways of doing it.

Instagram direct publishing was a hard nut to crack, but I'm told that's days away from happening.

Support has been super, and I've had some whopper of problems to resolve.

What do you dislike?

Would love to have more of one effort /one post to go out over various social media. For example, I reshape images for different social media (e.g. Twitter more rectangular/ Instagram square). So one post's content makes up 4 actual posts (Facebook, Insta, Twit and Pin) because I want the individual posts to have the image "shaped" for the individual media. So it's a lot of duplicate effort to schedule and it harder to take in the overall schedule when you're showing 16 posts a day when actually it's just 4 posts going out over 4 social media venues.

On the bulk uploader, I'd love to be able to insert "repeat" information.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Jump in, it's easy to get started and hard to make mistakes.

It makes social media doable for one person. People think I use an agency and want to know their name and how much it costs.

Digital Media Influencer
Writing and Editing

"Sendible Saves My Social Media Sanity!"

What do you like best?

I love the ability to pre-schedule all of my social media without worrying about whether I posted what was required. I am able to manage several Facebook groups and twitter accounts all in one dashboard. Sendible saves my sanity and frees up my time to communicate with my readers, spend time with my family and get the most out of my experiences.

What do you dislike?

Everything works as it should and makes my life a breeze. The only thing I would love to see added is the ability to retrieve links for Twitter and Facebook once something posts. That is literally the only thing missing at this time. Instead of going to Twitter or Facebook to track down the post and retrieve the link - I'd love to be able to do it right from my dashboard simply by checking the sent posts.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it. They have a free trial period. Test out the waters. You won't be sorry!

With a bunch of businesses I don't always have time to be in front of the computer. Staying in touch with my readers is important, so is maximizing how I spend my time. Accessing Sendible from my mobile device and scheduling while on the go makes Sendible an efficient use of my time and money. Colleagues are always asking how I am able to manage my social media accounts so easily when I'm using so many different accounts.

Owner/Partner

"Made our lives easier"

What do you like best?

Easy to manage multiple clients, assign tasks with team members and engage with social followers. We are also able to give our clients access to their own accounts for agency/client collaboration.

What do you dislike?

We don't have any big complaints. I would have said better reporting but Sendible just rolled out new reporting features which we love.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Love the platform. So easy to manage client social media accounts all from one place. Makes it easy for team collaboration on multiple accounts. Our reporting is as simple as set-up and schedule. They integrated quickly with the Instagram update for scheduling posts and make our lives so much easier.

We use Sendible for social media management for multiple client accounts and multiple social networks per client. Sendible has made it easy to monitor accounts, engage with followers on behalf of our clients, repost, retweet etc and to share tasks within our teams.

Chief Customer Officer
Internet

"Great and brilliant tool "

What do you like best?

managing our clients, creative posts on a daily basis. brilliant tool to enable us to manage our clients. best way for teams to manage social media for multiple client. I have no complaints so far because it makes my work possible and fast. Thankfully, I don’t have to worry about scheduling the posts, proposals or to different time zone and make available to all platforms . this can easily monitored

What do you dislike?

The user interface can be made some more comfortable and friendly, Some more improvements in the UI gives lot of ability to work smooth.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I will definitely recommend sensible to others due to the services it offers, It's very easy to export my files and really fast to do out all the functions to unorganized people like me. It is also very user friendly and easy to understand. You can build lists quickly without a hassle.

I also like the fact that it involves many data sources for different kinds of industries, not just LinkedIn. You can also switch from CRM to another without any issues unlike other tools that I've used before and I had issues with that.

Lot of time can be saved, Reports can be easily generated, Monitoring and measurement is easy. Sendible has made managing our social media much easier, allowing us to schedule content, work as teams with clearly defined workflows and monitor results.

"Sendible, la mejor herramienta para tus Redes Sociales."

What do you like best?

Posibilidad de programar mensajes automatizados en todas las plataformas. Gestionas todas las redes sociales de tu empresa desde el mismo panel de control, todo en uno. Esta herramienta va más allá de las redes sociales, y te da la capacidad de monitorizar campañas de marketing por correo electrónico. Mide a la perfección la efectividad de tus campañas a través de tu redes sociales y markenting por email.

What do you dislike?

Es una herramienta en la que su interfaz es mas complicada que otras pero merece la pena invertir algo de tiempo en conocer a la perfección todas sus funcionalidades. Si no te encuentras en el Reino Unido o Estados Unidos el soporte técnico es algo caro si decides comunicarte con ellos por teléfono, es recomendable solicitar ayuda a través de otros canales como el foro o mail.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Recomiendo esta herramienta para empresas de pequeño o gran tamaño, es indiferente. Es excelente en el departamento de analíticas por su capacidad de ofrecer monitorización de 360 grados, así que si te interesa mucho el aspecto de las analíticas, Sendible es la herramienta perfecta.

Con esta herramienta monitorizas el comportamiento de tus clientes a la perfección, puedes saber de una forma eficaz cuales son sus inquitudes, preocupaciones o grado de satisfacción sobre los productos que ofrece tu empresa.

Response from Katey Gold of Sendible

Hola Elena,

Gracias por tomarse el tiempo para dejarnos una reseña positiva. Nos alegra saber que disfruta usando Sendible. Si en el futuro tiene algún problema, no dude en ponerse en contacto con nuestro equipo de soporte.

Senior Content Marketing Strategist
Newspapers

"It's like it was designed by social media managers"

What do you like best?

Our favorite feature is the ability to place a piece of content in one post and then customize per channel based on the best practices of that channel. i.e. Hashtags in Instagram, no hashtags in Facebook, etc. Also, the monitoring and content curation portions are really helpful.

What do you dislike?

Using video with Instagram is problematic - both with loading and not being able to insert a thumbnail.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do the trial - play around with it. Some of it isn't intuitive, but keep at it. We found that almost all the features we wanted were there, we just had to dig for them a bit.

Sendible provides our team with an efficient tool for creating, curating, and monitoring content for a multiple list of clients and saving us a huge amount of time.

Response from Katey Gold of Sendible

Hi Shannon,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! It's great to hear how Sendible is making social media management easier for you. 😀

I understand your frustrations with Instagram. This is something we are aware of internally and will be looking into.

"Love Sendible! "

What do you like best?

I like how quickly you can bulk upload content. It really helps our fast pace agency life when uploading is so effortlessly easy. It's also easy for our team to all have access to our different client accounts but not have to see each other's accounts, ie Sendible keeps everything organized but separate.

What do you dislike?

I don't really dislike anything, I do wish it was easier to upload to Twitter but I understand that most of those restrictions come from Twitter and not Sendible.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's very easy and organized for agencies!

We had switched to a different program so we could also handle reporting, but it was no where near as easy as Sendible was so we switched back! And it was a great decision! We really enjoy the bitly feature and really took that for granted! Not every program has that available and it's a game changer!

"A great tool that does everything!"

What do you like best?

It's a great platform that does everything I need it to.

Not only does it save time scheduling social media posts for various clients, I can curate content from the content library which is a real bonus. The ability to monitor keywords is fantastic, and I find the whole software in general really simple and easy to use.

The team at Sendible have also been a great help. I feel confident that any issues will be resolved efficiently and effectively.

What do you dislike?

It sometimes works a little slower when I reach the 500 posts mark, but it's nothing that prevents me from doing my work.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It can do much more than other social media scheduling softwares, but is still very easy to use.

Time! Not having to go into each channel individually to create posts is a time saver. I like the fact that I can schedule as much content as I like for various channels weeks in advance.

Response from Katey Gold of Sendible

Hello,

Writer/Strategist

"Good all-round scheduling service for multiple clients, multiple social media platforms"

What do you like best?

Sendible lets you manage your social networks, schedule messages, engage with your audience, and measure ROI from our all-in-one dashboard. With Sendible, you can create an award winning social media strategy, even when you don’t have the time. Our agency switched to Sendible specifically because Hoostuite adjusted their pricing per users/accounts structure. Sendible's is more liberal in that regard--same features at better pricing.

What do you dislike?

Still some functionality issues, like will a GIF autoplay properly in a Facebook feed when scheduled to post through Sendible? Also, if you're planning to spend $$$ to boost posts to targeted audiences through Sendible, you're still gonna have to log in to that specific social media platform separately to control paid boosting, which undercuts the whole purpose of being able to do everything from one dashboard. They say they're working on both of these issues, though.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

They'll schedule a conference call/screen-share demo with you to acquaint you with their software and get everything started. Very helpful.

Sendible saves time by letting users manage multiple clients social media accounts across multiple platforms all in one interface. See what you're gonna say--and see what others are saying about your brands--all from one dashboard.

Founder

"The Essential Social Media Management Platform"

What do you like best?

There are many great benefits of using Sendible. First, the UI is well-thought out and easy to navigate. I do love their editorial calendar and like that you can set up your RSS feeds and can easily curate content based off of those feeds. Overall, I would say the robust features and ease of use make this the perfect social media management platform.

What do you dislike?

No dislikes but maybe a feature suggestion! One feature that I think would be a great add-on would be to have a better way to track reviews for clients. Currently, you can track a few review platforms, like Yelp, or pay for an integration with another company to track reviews at around $20/month per client/business. It would be great to have that all in one place without having to pay and connect with another company.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You can try Sendible for free for 30 days here: https://sendible.com?afmc=97

I have been using this for over a year and have been very happy with the platform, customer support and they are always making improvements to the already easy to navigate user interface. I highly recommend giving this platform a try!

Also, I would be happy to answer any questions on this platform - it's great :)

Having used other platforms in the past, I needed a platform that was reliable, offered many integrations with the most popular platforms and offered visually appealing reporting features that were easy for my clients to interpret. It was important for me to use a platform that had robust features and a well-organized layout (esp. with the editorial calendar) I found that this platform has exceeded my expectations and I have been using this for over a year now.