Seismic Reviews & Product Details

What do you like best?

I love the format of Seismic, and the amazing amount of resources on all of our products that I can find in an instant. This has made getting up to speed as a new employee a lot quicker and a much more enjoyable process Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The sight is so expansive it will take me awhile to be able to utilize everything on it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

When a customer inquires about a certain product, I can quickly and easily look that product up on Seismic and find all the sales support tools I need pertaining to that product. It has helped me learn quickly about the products that my customers are interested in. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Seismic Overview

What is Seismic?

Seismic is the recognized leader in sales and marketing enablement, equipping global sales teams with the knowledge, messaging, and automatically personalized content proven to be the most effective for any buyer interaction. Powerful content intelligence and analytics enable marketers to prove and improve their impact on the bottom line, revealing what is really driving revenue and what needs to be adjusted. The result for global enterprises like IBM, American Express, PayPal, and Quest Diagnostics is better win rates, larger deals, and higher customer retention. Seismic is headquartered in San Diego with additional offices in North America, Europe, and Australia. To see how Seismic is being used by companies in your industry, visit https://seismic.com/

Seismic Details
German, English, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish, Chinese (Simplified)

Seismic’s leading sales enablement solution allows marketing teams to personalize content at scale and equips large sales teams with the right content for every interaction, dramatically improving time spent selling and win rates.

Seismic
2010
San Diego, CA
@SeismicSoftware

Seismic Videos

Seismic Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the Seismic community
Have you used Seismic before?

Seismic Reviews

Showing 581 Seismic reviews
Already have Seismic?
Senior Manager of Corporate Strategy, Development and M&A
Account Manager
What do you like best?

Explore my needs of knowledge/sharing story as new employee.

Having platform to get information i needed to gain new insight of business and product my organization have.

Got updated news and presentation from every channel subscribed.

Multiple type of content that shared on seismic, like documents, video, presentation, and articles.

I got suggestion for top content and the new content

Allowed to track my recent and favorites content.

Can share the content that I want my teams to know.

Can monitor my activities on seismic.

I can browse content based on category which suggested to me.

I can view the content by online through seismic, or I can also download it.

Got suggestion for top performer of seismic in my organization and which content they shared. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

since this is my first time using this kind of platform, i need more time to understand how its going and how to use seismic effectively.

At the first I not take a tour for the usage of seismic (I'm not sure if the tour video/guide is exist). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

you need to considering time and effort saving for knowledge sharing to your team by using seismic. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I got new business insight from experts who's sharing their success stories through seismic.

I got better understanding of business and product my organization offers through senior and expert on respected field or business units.

I got the news and content from channel i subscribe, which keep me updated with the growth of technology, product, or event from my organization. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sales Development Representative
What do you like best?

I like that it is very easy to use, I can easily filter my searches, see new releases and when were documents last updated. The interface is very amicable, you don't really need traing to understand most of the features. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

When I clic on a document from a search and then I want to go back to where I left the search, it sends me back to the first results Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use as many filters as you can to narrow your results and find everything that you are looking for Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With seismic I feel that I don´t need to download anything in my computer anymore, so heavy presentations and documents do not saturate it. It also helps me to confirm whenever a document is customer facing or when it is not so that I can share it with clients, teamates or general people from my organization. I can always log in to see updates from current or new services, find sales enablement material, among others. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Proposal Writer
What do you like best?

Highly user friendly UI and systematically organized files and folders. Also, accuracy and completeness of data is unmatched when compared to peers making Seismic to lead from the front. Data is arranged neatly and in an instant we will get to see what we are looking for. Content management is top of the notch and the tool does not miss any end points enabling us to work better. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The amount of time taken to download/load files when we are looking up or searching for them. I am not sure if it depends on the user's internet speed or it usually takes its time to load the files and allow us to download them no matter how fast the internet is.

I recommend/suggest the tech team of Seismic to reduce the time taken to load and download files which increases productivity and also help us to work faster in a given period of time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a must have online tool if you are looking for an efficient and leading service for sales enablement/engagement. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am able to solve the need of pictorial representation with accurate and appropriate infographics and able to provide solutions for our business partners. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Major Account District Manager
What do you like best?

I think how well data is organized in Seismic, and how I can search through hundreds or thousands of documents to find the right product or service information for what I'm hoping to learn or sell. I also love being able to send collateral directly to clients and get analytics on what they looked at and for how long. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of any downsides - I have never had a problem with Seismic. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend getting Seismic if you spend a lot of time creating collateral, or if - like most companies - there is a ton of information that needs to be learned or at least accessed easily. In my old company we had a much different platform for things like this and it was almost impossible to find the right information when you needed it, so it became a situation where people had folders full of stuff and passed it down to newer employees. This meant it was never updated and often contained flat out incorrect information. But on Seismic, it can be updated with the most current information but stay the same file. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Seismic helps me not have to keep files organized on my computer - it's all right there and searchable in seismic. Sending LiveSend documents directly to clients and prospects and being able to see what they viewed and for how long tells me what they are really considering buying or if they were just "doing their due diligence" when requesting information but aren't really interested. My company has also started uploading internal podcasts to Seismic, so I can listen and learn on there about what's going on in the industry or the company. I can favorite documents that are commonly requested from clients. For example, if there is a fact sheet for a certain tech module we offer, I have it saved in my favorites and can then jump in quickly and send it to the client via LiveSend. I cannot express enough how much better it is to have those analytics than to just e-mail over a pdf and hope they open it/read it/actually get something out of it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Regional Sales Manager
What do you like best?

It's super easy to find all the content which is very helpful. More than that once the content is sent, it is incredibly helpful to see open and click through rates. I've won deals because of my timely response and because I've been able to highlight areas that I know are most important to them based on their viewing records. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was an easier way to send individual links. You can bundle things together in a singular link but I like to have each link listed out vs within a folder so that different members of the team can only access what they need and not be bombarded with content they don't care about. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Getting content out to people quickly and easily is wonderful. The biggest benefits of using Seismic is the data and reports. I can easily see those prospects that are most engaged and spend more of my time following up with opportunities that are invested in the process. Time saving and being more strategic in my follow up are the biggest benefits. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Field Marketing Coordinator
What do you like best?

I really like the ease of use of the platform. Using Seismic has already made it 100 times easier for the sales team to quickly search for the content that they need to use when they need it. Being able to tag content pieces is one of the best parts so they can search for a broad term like "finance" and see all docs populated tagged with "finance". We use Office 365 Enterprise at my company and the integration is wonderful! It syncs automatically for you and you can work right in word and then sync to a folder that will populate on Seismic. It is nice that you are able to create micro landing pages inside of the platform and the live-sending to prospects and lice tracking capabilities are remarkable. Our implementation manager was fantastic and they did a great job getting us ramped up on the platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are definitely some kinks with the platform. I don't like that you have to sync from the folder level, and I wish you were able to sync documents individually. When you re-sync a new version on a content asset it also drops the description which is a pain in the butt if you haven't saved the approved description anywhere. This will result in you having to come up with a new description on the spot which might not have been as good as your long thought out one you created before.

Analytics are a little wonky, but we are just starting to analyze the data for our content. I think with time, we will be able to better understand analytics and really see what is working and what is/isn't being viewed to take down and keep evolving the platform.

I recommend that Seismic finds a way to let their users sync at the doc level and make sure that the descriptions are not dropping from the content assets when new versions are released. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Problems that we are solving with Seismic consist of only having the most up to date and current version of documents available to the end-user. Searchability and work-stoppers are being addressed as all content is live on the platform and we no longer have to worry about the correct people finding documents that they need as they know they go to seismic and search for it.

The biggest problem that we are solving is sending digital and trackable white paper assets to prospects which is great for the COVID workspace. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Account Executive
What do you like best?

I appreciate the fact that with Seismic it is a one stop shop for all relevant information I need for sales and marketing to my customers. I know the content is up to date. I like the fact that I can choose to send through Seismic or can download it to my desktop and make changes as needed. Another cool feature is it can help you build a presentation customized with the customer name and their logo. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The one big drawback that I have run into with Seismic is that there is a ton of options. You can narrow it down but you do still have to search to find exactly what you are looking for. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The problem I am solving is getting customer relevant information for them to pick the Microsoft solution. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Analytics - allows us in marketing to see what content sellers are using, what pieces should we consider updating, where there are gaps in our content strategy.

LiveSend - sellers are able to understand how end users are interacting with content and can better strategize how to proceed through the sales cycle

Profiles - setting up profiles for different departments vastly improves search for business users and premium users have greater control over what content is accessed without going through premissioning

Content properties/metadata - also contributes to improved search function and gives sellers a competitive advantage in knowing how to use the content, the last time it was updated, the appropriate use cases and geographic regions

Expiration dates - keeps content on- brand and up-to-date with review cycles we've implemented

Announcements - allow us to alert users when a new piece of content is available or anything else that deserves some extra attention. They act similar to a banner notification on your phone when you sign into Seismic, the announcement will pop up.

Product and feature requests - It is nice to work with a company that truly listens to their customer's feature requests and update capability asks. Previously, it was impossible for us to update the tile images without reaching out to our Seismic team. I work on a mac and can't access IE, and security protocols from my company prevented the PC users on my team from doing so, but Seismic ensured us it had been an update several customers had asked for and was built into the roadmap, and sure enough, they delivered and came up with a solution.

O365 Integration - This is both a like and a dislike. Seismic integrates very well with O365 to make it easy to get your files over to Seismic, attach Sesimic content to email, and leverage the O365 suite online. However, from a design and content creation stand point, there are serval limitations being able to use ONLY the online versions of PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Adding the functionality of opening MSFT desktop apps is on their roadmap. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Implementation - It takes a while to fully set up. We had a disorganized content inventory prior to implementing Seismic which contributed to the length of setting it up.

Initial Service - Though our first customer success manager was very nice, they were a bit ineffective at driving the project forward and being proactive during implementation. When we escalated the issue, we were assigned new reps who have been fantastic - informed, engaged, and active participants in our continuing success with their product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

1. Raising awareness and educating our sales team on what content we have available

2. Ensuring content that is used is the most up-to-date on-brand piece we have

3. Having a better understanding of what is used and how Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Account Representative
What do you like best?

Very easy to find & share content with peers. Being newer to my organization, I'm able to find helpful training resources and presentations through Seismic. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a way to send email notifications when articles are shared to certain channels I follow. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Seismic has great search capabilities to help you find the content you're looking for. The WorkSpace is also a great way to collaborate and share documents with others when the files are too large to send via email. You can invite peers both internally and externally and adjust access accordingly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I use Seismic to track down sales resources and documents related to our products. This has helped increase my knowledge of our product offering and substantially expedited my onboarding. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Product Evangelist
What do you like best?

Seismic makes it super easy to share things, internally and externally, and more importantly, seeing if things were accessed and to what degree. It really makes for a fantastic sales tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

If there is one downside, it is that it adds yet another tool that needs to be nurtured, trained, and disseminated across the organization. It is difficult to get busy people to commit to learning, using, and understanding the benefits. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The primary usage for me in Seismic is to easily share and track media. I use it more in a product marketing role, and Seismic makes it easy to share new documents with the sales team for their usage. Having an one-stop shop for all external documentation is great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Sharing relevant information surrounding complex topics in a concise manner via email is challenging. Seismic not only enhances a salespersons knowledge, but it also allows for a concise email body with an attachment of more in-depth topics to generate interest, and then gain credibility/provide in-depth information in one message. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The search function within Seismic could be enhanced. This may as well be an internal issue surrounding labels of relevant docs provided by my company, but i sometimes need to search and search for the content that I am looking for. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The only problem that I have experienced is what i described above surrounding search. I have seen many benefits from leveraging the tool. Most helpful, the ability to not have to house up to date PowerPoints, presentations, capability overviews, etc. on my machine since Seismic allows me to search and find the most relevant, up to date information by searching. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Product Specialist
What do you like best?

My favorite feature of Seismic is that it is a single location where I can find almost all of the relevant sales and marketing info that I need to do my job. Instead of having to look in multiple locations I can pull it all from a single source. It saves me a lot of time and effort. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some items are flagged internal and difficult to share that I don't think should be. I wish there was a way to share those items to users in my organization (like a limited share list) without exposing them externally to parties that shouldnt have access. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Overall communication has improved with Seismic. There are fewer long-winded phone calls and it allows me to be more productive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Business Development Lead - Connected Services
What do you like best?

Search functionality works well, also the ability to sort based on last update is important for relevant content, as well as metadata showing who the expert was behind a piece of content. NewsCenters are helpful one-stop-shops for all relevant content for a particular service or product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

With any organization there can be an excess of content, specifically out-of-date content. I think it's more on the user to police old content but perhaps an expiration date prompting a review or an update would be useful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

When presenting to customers we are always looking for professional, consistent content, infographics, slide decks, etc, and Seismic provides a powerful platform for organizing and sharing all the official content throughout the sales organization. Really helps sales professionals save time and remain consistent in customer messaging without having the constantly create custom slide decks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Client Service Manager
What do you like best?

Our team has been able to generate client facing documents saving return on investments. We are able to make changes throughout the year and the Seismic has helped us to simply every year. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Perhaps the fact that we might need more time to learn more about Seismic capabilities Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want to produce documents that meet your needs and provide efficiency within the organization, Seismic is the answer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our team has been able to generate client facing documents saving return on investments. The amount of time it was taking us last year compare to today is tremendous. What used to take 30 minutes now takes 5 minutes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Associate District Manager
What do you like best?

Ease of use, ability to create folders to sort and store information, easily pull documents out of seismic to send to potential clients, User Interface is friendly and easy to navigate. Also, News Center is a great feature for your company to upload news that relates to your job and allows you to view all of the News in one location. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There were some issues I ran into when using workspace during my companies training. When one of my trainers was trying to share a workspace with me it wouldn't add me to the workspace. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The ability to store and transfer information throughout the company effectively and with ease. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Solutions Architect
What do you like best?

I can quickly keyword search desired Rockwell Automation products or platforms in Seismic to find relevant content based on commercial or technical criteria. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Rockwell Automation's implementation of Seismic does not have a "product or platform" category directory that could be helpful in browsing available content. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try using LiveInsights as a habit when communicating information to clients to ensure that you are sharing relevant and genuine content. As a benefit you will have tools to see if your clients are interacting with the content you share. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am able to update clients with accurate and timely information quickly using Seismic. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Manager, Customer Success Enablement
What do you like best?

Seismic is easy to navigate and is great because it allows a wide array of content. Whether you need a PDF, Power Point, or a video, Seismic has the flexibility to allow everything you need at your fingertips in the a few simple clicks. I enjoy that it tells you when the document was uploaded, that way you have the most up to date information. Livesend is an awesome feature as well to help send clients the necessary documents and monitor when they open and read the document. Very Helpful! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the search feature does not bring up the document that is most applicable to the search I am performing. It may be something on our businesses end, but there are sometimes multiple of the same documents and the most recently uploaded one is not popping up as the most relevant document. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

My product knowledge has greatly increased because I don't have to ask colleague for assistance when it comes to various products. It helps me answer so many client questions and makes the client experience better because I am able to easily provide them copies of product sheets and decks for products. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.