SecureLink for Vendors

With a click from your case management system, one or more of your reps can immediately be working in your customer’s network with native access to RDP, web servers, databases, and any other resource. We give you a secure remote support platform for quick and easy access to your customers while reducing liability.

Work for SecureLink for Vendors?

Learning about SecureLink for Vendors?

SecureLink for Vendors Reviews

Ask SecureLink for Vendors a Question
Showing 24 SecureLink for Vendors reviews
SecureLink review by David M.
David M.

"Easy to Install, easy to use. Top notch security compliance"

What do you like best?

Security is not something to mess with. From a compliance point of view, it covers all your requirements but it is still user friendly. You don't need to be an IT expert to run the gatekeeper. It keeps track of who's on, and doing what.

What do you dislike?

Maybe there could be something done around mobility? Some customers like to turn the gatekeeper on/off. Maybe it would be useful to be able to it with some kind of enterprise app?

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try... It's so easy to implement and maintain. It has helped us consolidate all the different VPNs, tunnels, and connectivity for our on premise customers. Security is a #1 priority for companies these days. Being able to choose when to allow people to connect and to which environments, and keeping track of what anyone is doing at a certain time for audit purposes helps you sleep well at night. What's so neat, is it makes the business users be able to do things, without IT's help. Particularly if the gatekeeper will be in some PC with windows then it's just a piece of cake.

Being in support, it can be messy to keep track of all the different connectivity types to our customers environments. This is a one-stop shop for reaching all our customers and their environments. When there are hardware or network changes at our customers sites, its a very straightforward process to update theo hosts and go back to normal.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about SecureLink for Vendors
SecureLink review by harshendra a.
harshendra a.

"One of the best remote support application in market"

What do you like best?

Accessing gatekeeper is easy. Security compliant and convenient to use. Less bugs and support is phenomenal . I can even use it from my personal computer so flexible enough application.It has also provided the control of turning ON/OFF of the gatekeepers for the clients by ensuring controlled across to the business.

What do you dislike?

While connecting to multiple clients speed is an issue. Sometimes the gatekeeper is not available when services are down and we have to wait for long hours to get the work done. But it happens once in a blue moon.Overall a satisfactory application .

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great application to go for .For taking rdp it is one of the best in the market. i have been using it over an year its works flawlessly.

i am working in healthcare domain and connect to various clients server using secure link .It has helped us consolidate all the different VPNs, tunnels, and connectivity for our on premise customers.It is easy to connect and to keep a check on traffic and to check how many users are connected it has options to check.

What Remote Support solution do you use?

SecureLink review by Jason L.
Jason L.

"Easy to manage"

What do you like best?

Easy to give access to vendors to get into my severs. I am able to tell when a vendor is accessing my servers and able to control when they can have access. I love being able to also see what a vendor did in my servers when they have completed. Being able to track that helps when there are issues with what was done in the server.

What do you dislike?

I have not really found anything that I dislike so far. I love being able to manage when a customer can access the system.

It is nice being able to control when a vendor accessing my servers. I know why they are getting in and also be able to track their steps.

SecureLink review by Tom M.
Tom M.

"Great Product"

What do you like best?

Allows vendors to easily and securely get onto our systems

What do you dislike?

Haven't found any real issues yet. Everything seems to be working fine.

The biggest benefit is the ease of use for our vendors. They call into our Operations team who opens up a link for them. They set the time limit and let them go

SecureLink review by Nora S.
Nora S.

"Easy to connect to VPN and get to work quicky"

What do you like best?

I love that I can log into work quickly when I am running late. On the history tab, I am able to see all of my time sessions.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I have issues connecting to my vpn, but issues were always resolved quickly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend users of Securelink to utilize the history tab to keep track of their hours. When I first started using Securelink I disregarding this feature, but it is very helpful.

Securelink allowes me to quickly log into work everyday. The connection is fast and secure.

SecureLink review by Ben O.
Ben O.

"SecureLink is easy to use, increases my productivity."

What do you like best?

Account setup and installation is simple and straightforward.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about this product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Safe, secure, auditable.

Support-related problems and implementation-related issues. Support case life cycles reduced, satisfied clients being the result.

SecureLink review by Gabe B.
Gabe B.

"Great Connection Method"

What do you like best?

The auditing Securelink offers is extensive. I like that the users connect to a central server and then the gatekeeper is listening for new requests to connect.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything to dislike about Securelink

We are using this to remotely connect to customer sites. We are able to offer this as a more secure method with auditing and notifications to customers when we connect.

SecureLink for Vendors review by Nishit T.
Nishit T.

"Great gatekeeper to open my servers"

What do you like best?

The easy interface and user friendly information provided. It is highly recommended to use this platform if you are a newbie

What do you dislike?

Working on sql server on remote desktop

SecureLink review by Consultant in Computer Software
Consultant in Computer Software

"Securelink is a best and easy way to remote in."

What do you like best?

Its security features, ITs easy to use and log in.

What do you dislike?

The way we used to create gatekeepers in the older version was easier.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I can say its a very good tool for remoting into the client's server.

logging on to client's desktop and server to resolve app issues. Its a good way to resolve clients issues.

SecureLink review by User

"Easy to use and works well"

What do you like best?

The securelink interface is intuitive and it's easy to use. It also does not have any weird design quirks that don't fit.

What do you dislike?

When using the Chrome browser you have to read download an app that every time you use it.

We use it as a replacement for new clients tunnels, in place of a B2B VPN.

SecureLink for Vendors review by Administrator

"Securelink for RDP"

What do you like best?

The product is used by the company I work for for remote support and works well. My favorite feature is the ease of use.

What do you dislike?

Quick connect is terrible most of the time the customers security policies prevent the app from running.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The quickconnect feature needs help. Half the time the application will not load on clients workstations. We have a competitors product that works better but it would be nice to not have to use it.

The ability to quickly connect to a server for support.

SecureLink review by Administrator

"Very fast and reliable."

What do you like best?

Gives the option of FTP/RDP etc. Also tells if the ping has been down/up and since when.

What do you dislike?

It should just be like a single sign-on with a list of all the connections, hopefully integrated with RDP Manager.

Providing Software support for Hospitals.

SecureLink review by Administrator

"working with securelink is great"

What do you like best?

Managing all the servers at one place with ease. Without memorizing all the IP addresses and host names.

What do you dislike?

Reconnecting to all the sessions when network down. Resizing full screen resolution.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a wonderful tool to work with.

product migrations

SecureLink review by Eric M.
Eric M.

"Great connection and easy to use. "

What do you like best?

I like that its only a few steps and am logged in and working.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the connection logs off to soon if I'm working in Excel or word.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Helps a lot when working from home.

SecureLink review by Steven F.
Steven F.

"Overall daily use"

What do you like best?

Displays each step in connection process

What do you dislike?

Can be slow to connect depending on customers network security.

Recommendations to others considering the product

excellent connection to your customers server or desktop devices.

Connection to customers servers and workstations via remote connection

"SecureLink is Great!"

What do you like best?

It allows us to secure our environments and monitor vendor activity.

What do you dislike?

At the moment, there is nothing I dislike. It has been solid so far.

Better change control/auditing of vendors making changes to our systems.

SecureLink for Vendors review by Administrator

"Secure way to connect to remote peers"

What do you like best?

Every time we had problems we called the customer service and they were always helpful and always quick to solve the problem.

What do you dislike?

Web interface has too much layers, in order to connect to one server it takes a lot of mouse clicks and pages. There's also no other options other than using this interface.

We need a secure way to connect to our customers and SecureLink allowed us to do so.

SecureLink review by User

"SecureLink is fast and secure for our customers"

What do you like best?

the confidence that it keeps my work and client's data secure

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there are inconvenient downtimes

Recommendations to others considering the product

...

Speed and accuracy are important and our customer satisfaction surveys are dependent on SecureLink

SecureLink review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"I would recommend secure link"

What do you like best?

First and the foremost is the security which it provide to its users. Also, it's a user friendly interface interface to connect remote servers

What do you dislike?

I don't see anything which make me to dislike it. However we have different experience with different customers

Recommendations to others considering the product

N/A

Connectivity with our remote servers

SecureLink review by Consultant

"Everyday software"

What do you like best?

Quick, easy, one stop place to connect to all clients. Don't have to install several versions of different VPN software to connect to each client.

What do you dislike?

Would be nice to have the ability to have local machine actually on the client network.

Acces to customer sites without travel

SecureLink for Vendors review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Experience Using Securelink"

What do you like best?

Ease of Use , I think this software meets our needs but ease of use has been a challenge to some of our users

What do you dislike?

Sometimes connections get disconnected , While working on the applications users complained being disconnected

Recommendations to others considering the product

Better Usability

Connecting to our Cloud apps

SecureLink for Vendors review by User

"not a bad product"

What do you like best?

it's pretty easy to get connected to customers.

What do you dislike?

Having to use the web browser can cause issues. I think that most of this is due to security concerns from the browser makers

Securelink helps us connect to customers

SecureLink review by Industry Analyst / Tech Writer
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer

"Excellent"

What do you like best?

It is giving us Fast Connectivity so that we can connect with clients machine rapidly.

What do you dislike?

It is happening thatSome times server down.

We are remotely accessing clients machines.

SecureLink for Vendors review by Industry Analyst / Tech Writer
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer

"Securlink - Product"

What do you like best?

After securelink connection manager additional item it's working seamlessly.

What do you dislike?

Connection issue or gateway disconnection

Connecting various environment and multiple clients.

Learning about SecureLink for Vendors?

* We monitor all SecureLink for Vendors reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.