SecureAuth

Learning about SecureAuth?

SecureAuth Reviews

Ask SecureAuth a Question
Showing 18 SecureAuth reviews
SecureAuth review by Marco F.
Marco F.

"Excellent support, great features - but confusing at times to implement"

What do you like best?

- initial setup/install is much cheaper than the competitors which my company has looked at

- minimizes the number of passwords users have to remember by providing a single logon to all web applications - this includes cloud-based applications too! but our company did not implement this portion

- user data is abstracted from native directory and it allows multiple applications to be securely accessed simultaneously using same credentials

- with the SSO feature, there will only be one set of credentials and system administrators like us will not be flooded with calls and enquiries to reset passwords - 5 stars!

- first level of support knows the product well enough to handle most questions. This shows the efforts placed in the CS team. If necessary, development team comes into the conversation quickly

- Easy to deploy the SAuth appliance onto a Windows server.

- Though APIs exists, we managed to integrate with many applications using just the standard GUI toolset - very easy to use

What do you dislike?

- Too much customizations allowed also means that system will get more complex, to the point you would need support from SecureAuth PS team

- Professional services are additional costs

- Lack of automation is initializing individual hard tokens

- Session assurance and risk assessment does not extend beyond the authentication process unless APIs are coded against

- There are still minor bugs and inconsistencies

Recommendations to others considering the product

Right out of the box, functionalities meets most companies needs. Customizations is also possible in order to suit your requirements - but this requires some form of training and professional services. Out of so many IDP solutions, SecureAuth is the best for my business process and security needs. And they have not failed us!

- A single point for SSO and MFA

- End-users are using this without much problems

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about SecureAuth
SecureAuth review by Kyle B.
Kyle B.

"The Best Passwordless Authentication"

What do you like best?

A great and reliable identity security platform, we frequently use Identity Security Automation (ISA) for enhanced security in the workplace. This allows us to give permission and access to only trusted employees. We use a multi-layered risk analysis alongside fingerprint biometrics and a mobile application, requiring no need for an actual password.

Since using Secureauth, we haven’t needed to use 2FA methods as it completely replaces it, with even better security. It’s the best passwordless authentication service available, by far.

What do you dislike?

Due to the fact that it’s so secure, the verification process can take a long time and be quite tedious. It does in fact take a long time to set up, but this is expected due to its high security.

The user interface itself could be heavily improved, it doesn’t offer support for many tasks – these require us to actually work on the database to perform these customisations and edits which can be quite of a hassle and affect the workflow.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The support team is excellent, they provide assistance with absolutely everything. The support team have been of great assistance whenever myself, or a member of our company has been in contact with them.

Once set up and running stable, it saves a great deal of time without the worry of security breaches, it’s comforting to know all the data is heavily secured. It also saves time when creating additional accounts and profiles in the network, it’s quite a straightforward process and allows us to focus on other things in the workplace.

What Risk-based Authentication solution do you use?

SecureAuth review by Richard M.
Richard M.

"Flexible identity management solution"

What do you like best?

It is easy to customize and use.It has great multi factor authentication.It supports all types of web browsers such as Chrome ,Firefox and Safari.It has a flexible self service password administrations where users can change passwords without help from the IT people.The SSO Authentication ensures users provide information only one time to gain access of applications and systems thus removing password frictions.

What do you dislike?

Too much customization of the user interface can cause havoc and confusion to users and make it complex.

Recommendations to others considering the product

SecureAuth provides risk based authentication where you can avoid breach when connect multiple risk check on identity protection.

We have been able to save more time and enhance productivity using the SSO authentication where users avoid distractions by quickly login to applications.We have also been able to save money through removing of passwords thus saving help desk costs increasing productivity.

SecureAuth review by Sandra M.
Sandra M.

"Scalable 2factor and SSO solution"

What do you like best?

SecureAuth is easy to use .It makes the process of accessing application using multiple systems easy for users.It bolster up BYOD users enabling them to gain access to companies applications using their gadgets. It sends alerts to administrators when it identifies threats.

What do you dislike?

The two step of entering the pin is annoying and i would like if they could try to find a way to connect the secure server and enter the pin on the same window.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Managers or stakeholders have the authority to deny or allow access to any changes requested by users through workflows.It also provides customized reports that provide efficiency in running the business

Our security has improved in our our organization as accessing information that is deemed to be sensitive needs additional authettifaction such as SMS code,biometric verification or email confirmation.

SecureAuth review by Samuel K.
Samuel K.

"Adaptable authentication solution"

What do you like best?

SecureAuth provides realiable and imprenetratable identity and access management that safeguards staff and customers data. It provides platforms to be deployed on the cloud, on premise and hybrid ensuring one shall not need different solutions. It provides single sign-on and multifactor authentication. It also makes management of users a simple task.

What do you dislike?

I have not had any challenges while using SecureAuth the support team has been very professional and credible in providing technical support.

Recommendations to others considering the product

SecureAuth is an efficient identity and access management solution. It is easy to use and administrate. It also have an intuitive user interface.

We use SecureAuth for access and identity management for our staff portal among other systems. It has eliminated identity theft and provided us a secure working enviroment.

SecureAuth review by User

"best so far"

What do you like best?

Execution was genuinely direct and process ended up being smooth. Customization were accessible and enables our group to incorporate highlights which we might want to be executed. We have discovered that SecureAuth is an extensible and savvy apparatus which causes us solidify our login endpoints and gives security insight inside the association. Support is truly first class contrasted with different suppliers.

What do you dislike?

I don`t truly have a lot to state negative it does what it needs to do and it does it rather well. the SSO entryway now and then has a couple of hiccups and doesn`t dependably confirm on the main attempt.

The UI itself could be intensely enhanced, it doesn't offer help for some assignments – these expect us to really chip away at the database to play out these customization and alters which can be very of a problem and influence the work process.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Less expensive and less awkward answer for actualizing two-factor security.

Fantastic! No proposals truly. Simply keep doing awesome they are doing and they will go far I am certain of it.

We are taking care of the issue of having an extremely remiss cybersecurity framework set up.

SecureAuth review by User in Primary/Secondary Education
User in Primary/Secondary Education

"SecureAuth Great"

What do you like best?

This is the best resource for preventing identity theft at my company! It's user friendly and inviting. The product allows me to keep myself and everyone at my company secure with their identities. I can't believe how easy the software was to use and how simple I found the security.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I don't like. This program is amazing. To be honest, I tried to find something wrong and I simply couldn't! Dislikes are like diamonds with the program, they're hard to find! I couldn't believe my eyes when I realized how easily I was able to use all of the features of the program itself. I just wish more people know about this program and would take more advantage of it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great! No recommendations really. Just keep up the good work with what they are doing and they will go far I am sure of it.

Identity theft that was happening in small amounts at my company. I realized that the benefit of having my identity and others being protected with SecureAuth is the best security I can get! Others would definitely benefit from checking out this companies resources.

SecureAuth review by Elijah W.
Elijah W.

"Reliable authentication solution"

What do you like best?

SecureAuth can be deployed on the cloud and also installed on Mac, Windows, Android and iOS. It is also easy how to learn to use it as training is available on the documentation, in person and live online.

It supports borh singlesignon and multifactorsignon. It help in monitoring the activities of users and efficient password management.

What do you dislike?

I have not experienced any issues while using SecureAuth.

Recommendations to others considering the product

SecureAuth is a reliable and effective authentication solution. It is easy to deploy and manage.

We use SecureAuth to manage authentication for VPN Cisco Any connect and server 2FA windows logon.

SecureAuth review by Sol C.
Sol C.

"SecureAuth"

What do you like best?

Downloads responsibility for the security of your website in a third party, and you do not have to program the security of the site, it is easy to integrate and interoperable, easy to use, reliable, secure and has multiple authentication factors

What do you dislike?

It must improve the support of the tool, minimize the response times, since during the implementation questions arise and if there is no manufacturer's recommendation, the implementation may be delayed

Recommendations to others considering the product

Require the user manuals and support in case of failures

Increased security in portals, variation in authentication methods, data guarantee and encryption

SecureAuth review by Administrator in Design
Administrator in Design

"Perfect balance of ease and safety"

What do you like best?

I like that I don't have to worry about breaches of information or large projects that are being worked on at all. I like that the implementation is fairly easy and their is sufficient instruction to be able to do it all yourself, the support is also fairly responsive but always friendly which is a big plus for a small company like us that values that pretty heavily.

What do you dislike?

I can't find something to dislike with the product too strongly, i do think the price is fair and we get our value out of it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Follow the setup help in their website, do not do anything without looking into it first as it has the potential to compromise security.

We are solving the problem of having a far too lax cybersecurity system in place.

SecureAuth review by John A.
John A.

"Intersect SecureAuth"

What do you like best?

Interacting with others from various companies and I also enjoyed the SecureAuth roadmap for future releases.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I disliked. It was good to listen and engage with SecureAuth to understand where the industry is going and what we need to do to prepare ourselves

We are currently using SecureAuth to handle SAML authentications to integrate with many applications. We also utilize the MFA for several apps as well. Now, we are beginning to implement SecureAuth with our Office365 roll-out.

SecureAuth review by Administrator in Computer Software

"missing entitlments to be selected for access"

What do you like best?

with the use of the ARM feature we are able to have users select their own access as they need it

What do you dislike?

you can not do everything in the GUI. you have to make some adjustments on the Database itself. this can be dangerous at times with newer techs

Provisioning/De-Provisining, password management. this has saved us time on creation of accounts and access for the network. all new accounts get the basics and we can add more access from there

SecureAuth review by Mehmet Y.
Mehmet Y.

"İşimizi Gören Bir Program"

What do you like best?

Ürün çok kararlı ve çok güvenilir. Özelleştirmelere destek çok duyarlı oldu ve proje zaman çizelgelerini karşıladı. Konfigürasyon arayüzü kullanımı kolaydır ve yeni personelin eğitilmesi kolaydır. Ürün yükseltme döngüsü çok tutarlı ve zengin özelliklere sahip.

What do you dislike?

Herşeyi beğendim beğenmediğim herhangi birşey yok.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Herkese Tavsiye ediyorum çok güzel

Yönetmeliklere uymak ve güvenliği artırmak için uzaktan erişim çözümlerimizi büyük ölçüde güvenceye aldık.

IDP kullanarak kimlik doğrulaması yapmak isteyen çok sayıda uygulama ile iletişim kuruyoruz.

SecureAuth review by User

"G2 Peer Insights Review"

What do you like best?

The event started on time, the presentation content was interesting, and I met several new people. I am looking forward to the Customer Community - Intersections and Customer Advocacy programs.

What do you dislike?

There was nothing that I can think of that was unpleasant. Everyone was courteous and friendly. I wish there were some documentation that we could provide to the users on how SecureAuth works and what is required for SP and IDP realm creation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take advantage of the Support. The Suport team are most helpful everytime I have contacted them

We are being contacted by numerous applications wanted to authenticate using IDP.

SecureAuth review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Great MDM that easy for users to get behind. "

What do you like best?

Overall it was very easy for the users to understand the process.

What do you dislike?

Would like to see the fingerprint readers on a phone utilized in some way.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A great leader in the MFA market with an easy to setup tool for end users

Adding a multi factor auth that wasnt in place until secure auth

SecureAuth review by Song yi Y.
Song yi Y.

"Best Product support I ever have."

What do you like best?

The product is very easy to use, setup. We have used in SSO, IdP, MFA, and RADIUS. The support is the best!

What do you dislike?

So far in my 2 years experience with SecureAuth, I don't have any dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Best support

We have used in SSO, IdP, MFA, and RADIUS. Working great!

SecureAuth review by Jared H.
Jared H.

"Excellent two-factor authentication"

What do you like best?

Turnkey solution! Install the virtual appliance and point your authentication engine to it. Setup is relatively simple and SecureAuth Support is excellent and will help with any supported configuration.

What do you dislike?

Their veerification through text occasionally slows to a point where it can take up to 5 minutes to receive the SMS message with the one-time passcode that allows installation of the certificate.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Less costly and less cumbersome solution to implementing two-factor security.

Inexpensively secured our remote access solutions to comply with regulations and improve security.

SecureAuth review by Consultant

"Protection and User Friendly in one"

What do you like best?

I like the flexibility to how our company does business and deployment on Cloud. Also that it supports multiple authentications.

What do you dislike?

It can be cumbersome and challenging to set up reports

Cybersecurity

Learn more about SecureAuth

SecureAuth Videos

Learning about SecureAuth?

* We monitor all SecureAuth reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.