Seasia Infotech Reviews & Product Details

GM
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

This project was to develop a new Social Media Platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

We like the quality of the work that is provided as well as the efforts made to reach deadlines. They are also professional as well as knowledgeable in multiple different areas of expertise. They provide good feedback as well as recommendations towards your project. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

In the beginning communication was a struggle, majority because of time zone difference as well as cultural adaption for both teams. But as time went on this became better throughout the project. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Seasia Infotech Overview

What is Seasia Infotech?

We have the expertise in conceiving, designing, developing and implementing the enterprise applications of any magnitude and on any platform.

Seasia Infotech Details

Seasia Infotech
2000
Emeryville, CA
@Seasiainfotech
Answer a few questions to help the Seasia Infotech community
Have you used Seasia Infotech before?

Seasia Infotech Reviews

Showing 4 Seasia Infotech reviews
Location
Already have Seasia Infotech?
PM
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Creation of website and online platform Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Availability of resources and eagerness to help Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Need to coach their team and train them in best practices Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Creating an online platform for one of our clients. Created an initial solution Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founder
Media Production
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Seasia Infotech developed a native iOS app for my media company and they were able to implement a variety of functions and put a lot of time into understanding the goals and scope of the product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I appreciate that Seasia employs many women developers and project managers. As a woman business owner myself, I respect their recognition of all the skilled women in this field. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I think some of the functions of the app that I considered standard in the US were less familiar to the team, probably because they are based primarily in another country. But they were able to adapt quickly when such features were explained. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Business Owner
Internet
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I have done several projects with them. I did overall a very good job. I would recommend them Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Their skills. There one stop IT offerings. There custumer friendly approach Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes we had some culture 'things'. Sometimes I must learn from there use of communication. But we learn from each other very well. It's an interesting process. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

I would Highly recommend Seasia Infotech. You won't regret it Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

President
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I needed a reliable company to a complete internet application, both web side and mobile Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

expertise, communication and reliability Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about this relationship. We will have an ongoing relationship for several years Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.