- The quality of the service.
Being a high-volume retailer with a big IT team often brings us to try new things and having unique questions and needs. Our manager at SearchSpring is always available and incredibly proactive. We appreciate a lot the fact she is always in solution mode to provide us with the most value possible.
- The quality of the support
Having issues fixed without many runs of back and forth allows us to focus on our business.
We really appreciate the fact we get to preview beta versions and have have honest ETAs on new developments or fixes.
- Some roadmap Items were a little unclear to us, names and algorythm versions could get a little confusing from our end.
- The analytic tracking could be deeper. Events could include which facet was clicked, sorting used, etc.
- Footprint on our site's performance could be reduced. About 6 HTTP requests could probably be reduced to 2
Our E-Commerce solution does not provide merchandising tools and it's search capabilities are really poor.
We could have developped a solution of our own but decided to go with SearchSpring to allow our IT focusing on Core projects and quickly leverage the power of a third-party at the same time.
We did notice a substential increase of our conversion rate for on-site searches. That had us implementing SearchSpring on a second website and we had the same benefit there.
We recently did a few changes to benefit from the full power of their solution for merchandising and are very satisfied so far with the results. Our sales did increase over last year and the time consumed by merchandisers went drastically down.