Screenfluence Reviews & Product Details

Official Member and Contributor, Forbes Human Resource Council
What do you like best?

Digital signage is not a new concept, but with Screenfluence we were able to connect our business on a larger scale within minutes. Screenfluence representatives didn't just sell us a product they became a partner. They took the time to understand our business and worked with my team and I non stop even after the sale was done to make sure we had what we need, understood the dynamics of Screenfleuence and the technology to make it work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I do not dislike anything about my Screenfluence platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend Screenfluence for organizations that want to keep a technologically enabled operation simple. Screenfluence has all the tools and capabilities as many of the other big-name platforms without the hassle. Very simple to use and easy to understand with fantastic support for the ScreenFluence team 24/7. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Especially now with COVID-19, risk mitigation and compliance are key. With Screenfluece we are able to communicate to all people vital information concerning safety, risk assessment levels, tips, and more. With our Screenfluence, we are able to keep everyone connected, while staying socially distant. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Jeff Roy of Screenfluence

Hello Tasha,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review Screenfluence. It's fantastic to know that you are able to keep everyone informed about vital information, tips and safety measures.

It has been a pleasure to work together and we look forward to continuing our relationship.

Have a wonderful day.

Screenfluence Overview

What is Screenfluence?

Screenfluence is a proprietary cloud based Digital Signage Content Management Software. We provide businesses with the ability to remotely manage and showcase their digital content on any display. With Screenfluence, update content within seconds by logging into our web app from any internet-enabled device. We combine the powerful use of Instagram into our digital displays to help showcase your product.

Screenfluence Details

Screenfluence
2015
Toronto, Canada
@Screenfluence
66 Twitter followers

Screenfluence Videos

Screenfluence Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the Screenfluence community
Have you used Screenfluence before?

Screenfluence Reviews

Showing 38 Screenfluence reviews
Already have Screenfluence?
Digital Media/AV Specialist
What do you like best?

I absolutely adore the User Interface that screenfluence has to offer. It is very easy to control aspects of the players, and on top of that there are some very neat features that we have used to help simplify displaying images on the screens. The check in for the players are quite often as well which helps in knowing that the players will constantly be updated. One thing I would also like to point out is how helpful the support team has been as we learned the workflow of screenfluence. They have been exceptionally helpful and I am very grateful that they are so willing to help. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We've had some issues in regards to getting the players to check in initially, but these hiccups have ties to the networking here at the hospital which was a bit of a headache. The issue had to do with the players constantly resetting the internal clock time, and because it didn't match real time, they would not check in properly. We would have to go out ourselves and manually reset the players, which became a little frustrating. However, these problems seem to have decreased and things are flowing fine. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Get an appointment with screenfluence for them to demonstrate the UI with you. It is a great indicator towards whether or not this product will be beneficial for you. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The ease of sending multiple images/videos to multiple players on a whim has increased our efficiency quite a lot in getting messages out here at the hospital. We can work quickly and effectively, especially in emergency situations where time may be of the essence. I also like that we are able to "zone" which players play what content through campaigns. This has been very useful especially for more specific areas in the hospital like the emergency room Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Jeff Roy of Screenfluence

Hi Matthew,

We really appreciate you taking some time out of your day and writing the above review of Screenfluence.

We are glad you find the User Interface friendly, along with the ease of sending messages throughout the hospital.

The initial 'check in' issue is now behind us and we are happy everything is running smoothly.

Have a great day.

What do you like best?

Screenfluence is very easy to use, and is much more stable than the previous product we were using. It is also much more scaleable.

The Screenfluence team has been super helpful with training, offering some best practices tips and tricks, and have been very quick to respond to our questions or comments.

The support we have received has been outstanding! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes working with PDFs is a little clumsy, but nothing that we cannot get around by converting the PDF to a jpg file Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do not pass up the opportunity to contact the folks at Screenfluence to assist you with your requirements. I have personally seen a very well implemented system in our local church utilizing 15 different players. Amazing setup, and very easy to maintain. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have locations spread out across North America, We now have the ability to control corporate-wide communications to several locations at once, as well as give control to each location to manage and update their local content.

We can also schedule content for display - something we could never do before. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Screenfluence's product is user-friendly and if you're not use to this kind of programs they will teach you how to use the software in five minutes. They have an EXCELLENT customer service! Honestly, any time any day, their team is always willing to help and solve any problem you may have. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I really don't have any complains, if I'm not sure about something they always come back to me with in minutes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We have been very happy working with Screenfluence. Great product, Excellent customer service!! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have to constantly update menus screens and Screenfluence has make my job easier, before I wasn't able to know when a screen wasn't working and it was frustrating for our store owners, with screenflunce I can tell when was last time they were connected, and if there have been a problem. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Easy to use and look at. The sales staff was not pushy, and they answered my many questions. The loop features were easy to setup. Seems to be a good company and new to the business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not a dislike, but Not sure if it integrates with Ad Server Networks like Vistar or Adomni. If they do connect with adservers it could be very useful to get more Outdoor advertising companies on board. THe company is new, we hope they stay in business as we have seen many companies enter the tech space and leave shortly after. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a shot. You may like how simple it is to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

ad loop scheduling. Its an easy tool for our team to use without having to have tech experience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Max Aaron of Screenfluence

Hi JP!

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience with Screenfluence.

We are very happy to read that you found the setup easy to complete. The advanced loop scheduling feature has certainly been very popular and it’s great you’re finding it helpful.

Screenfluence has been around since January 2014 . . . We are here for the long haul :)

Thanks again for the review - have a great day!

What do you like best?

I like that I don’t have to touch the device once it is installed Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I had problems connecting it through WIFI. IT works when connected by Ethernet. It take a long time for it to switch the new slides in for some reason. It does not play well with google and adding link. It’s like it work on one rotation of the slides but then when it comes back to that same slide the next time around it will just be a black screen. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Its a great product that doesn’t take to much tech experience to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I no longer have to connect a computer to my TVs for my announcements. It always on. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Jeff Roy of Screenfluence

Hi Steven,

Thank you for the review!

Regarding the Google link and black screen - That should not be happening. Can you kindly either email support@screenfluence.com or call me directly at 1-844-325-4179.

We would very much like to chat and make sure your system is working correctly.

Thanks again for the review and I look forward to talking soon.

What do you like best?

How easy it is to display material to the plant on all screens from one location. It is also easy to train others how to use, so we don't have to handle all of the plant communication anymore. We are now able to delegate that responsibility to others! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It can be hard when first learning the terminology such as loops, campaigns, and other verbiage. It also seemed difficult to set up multiple users. We have to use one account as it seemed other accounts weren't able to see the same features even with the same level of access. After getting used to it, there were no issues uploading things at all. This has definitely made our day to day lives in the plant easier. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend this software as it truly does make things easier. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Another potential problem is how they sometimes reset to the generic screen. I tried to use the browser to reset but it seems the only luck I have in getting them back on the proper screen right now is to manually go down and unplug the power adapter, then plug it back in. This may happen to one of the five we have in the plant once or twice a month, but that's it. Outside of that issue, I certainly have no complaints at all.I have realized the power of screenfluence in making plantwide communication easy. Before we had to individually go to each tv and set up the slide or presentation we wanted every time. Now, we go to one browser and change them all! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner
What do you like best?

The best part about screenfluence is how fast and easy it is to plug and play, and be up and running within minutes. It's easy to update content remotely, which has become an extremely important function in our business. As the owner of a marketing company, it's really the fastest and easiest way to set up new customers on a digital signage platform. The customer support is solid. They run you through everything when you first sign up and make everything really easy. Ever since we started using screenfluence for our customers, the support calls have stopped, the positive feedback as improved. If you're running an agency, marketing company, or if you're in the signage business, this will be a great service to re-sell. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It didn't have all the features I needed when we started using it. It has caught up to our needs. So far I have no complaints, it's simple and features keep getting added regularly. If there's something you need, the team listens to their customers and they will consider it in their updates. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Book a demo when you can. See if it works for your needs. It's free and it will probably have everything you need. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Digital signage hardware was something we always had trouble with in factory environments. The static and dust always messed with computers. The screenfluence media players performed much better and longer than some of the most expensive computer systems we developed for our customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AR
What do you like best?

The devices are very simple to setup. Each TV needs 1 player device. Ensure you have an available network cable (wireless is also available) and a power outlet for each device. Your TV needs to have an available HDMI port. The web interface where we upload media and content is very intuitive to navigate and use. Customer service/technical support is quick and professional. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing concerning to note. The only time you really encounter any issues is if you do not have your HDMI port (on your TV, electrical outlets and network ready. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Product is very simple to use. When you encounter issues, customer service is very quick to assist. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

My company was trying to display content on multiple screens and sometimes we encounter issues with conflicting graphic sizes or screen resolution. Costs for displays that are compatible with our current media players are also a concern. I found the Screenfluence devices work with all the TV's and displays in my company. I anticipate the devices will be compatible with any other TV's we choose in the future. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The customer service support and troubleshooting has been incredible. It was a bit of a bumpy start implementing new screen and media players into our retail locations and Screenfluence was always happy to get on the phone, answer our questions and walk us through whatever the issues were. Even an unrequested onsite drop-in when we were experiencing an issue that was unrelated to their product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The user interface could be more intuitive, customizable and a littler more user-friendly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it out. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Ability to quickly and easily updates store menus and advertising customized to each location's offering and need. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Jeff Roy of Screenfluence

Hi Cameron,

Thank you for writing such nice comments regarding our customer support - We are always happy to help.

The onsite visit is quite enjoyable, especially when you are offered a free drink!

Thank you again for the review and have a wonderful day.

What do you like best?

The fact that I can make money with it as a marketing person. I design web and print media and this is a great tool for me to update their menus and more! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't like having to pay $30 a month to use it. I paid to buy it but there is a monthly fee which Iv was not totally aware of and therefore have not used it yet. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Be aware that there is also a monthly usage fee. I did not want to pay $30 a month while I bought it thinking I could try it out in house then once I learned how it all works then sell this to my clients as I think this product is very cool and potentially a huge money maker. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

None yet. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I liked the fact that screenfluence is very easy to use while also providing the user with powerful features. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

My only problem with screenfluence is that it needs a very stable internet access in order to use it effectively which is not always possible. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is easy to set up and use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are able to display a message/ messages on all of our tv's around the school. It is very easy to update the messages weekly or even daily as new events are happening throughout the school. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Student
What do you like best?

I really like the dynamic templates that Screenfluence provides. I also love the ability to remotely schedule and display announcements, ads, and different screens. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't like how the platform sometimes glitches and has issues when multiple users are working at once. My team and I sometimes use Screenfluence at the same time, and we have faced issues with overlapping schedules and upload bugs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Screenfluence has worked for my team and I wonderfully! Try it out and see how the platform works for you. The remote upload abilities are very helpful and the templates are suitable to match brand aesthetics. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

My team and I are able to change displays remotely at last minute. This is something we have not been able to do before, and it is helpful for quick adjustments or rescheduling. We are able to display many forms of media, not just still images, which helps make our displays more dynamic. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director of Sales
What do you like best?

We are proud to have Screenfluence as one of our preferred partners. Their lightning fast response times along with well designed, easy to use hardware and even easier to use software make Screenfluence an easy choice for digital signage needs. Whether it's one sign or thousands, Screenfluence has the solution at a very competitive price. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

My only dislike it that we didn't find out about Screenfluence sooner! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are able to offer our customers a reliable, easy and cost effective solution to their digital signage needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Jeff Roy of Screenfluence

Thank you Sergio for taking the time to write this review.

We are very happy to be working with you and your team!

Information Technology Analyst
What do you like best?

Central repository for your advertisement content. convenient Scheduling off adds.multiple users can manage your content online . Simple and straight forward portal Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

there is nothing which i found is pain thus far in our journey with screenfluence . It has been a great journey. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

A great solution for your digital adds , I will definitely recommend Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

seamless digital adds management Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AM
What do you like best?

The best part about Screenfluence Is The price. It is affordable. In addition, it is very easy to use. It is intuitive with a quick learning curve. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The last time I used it, there was no real-time weather, news or time. I don’t know if that is being added.

Also, it would be great if they had more integrated templates to make it quicker and easier to create media.

Another benefit would be the ability to do zones/ split screens. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It’s a good software platform for basic digital screen needs. I can’t say anything about the hardware because I have not tested it out yet. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I’m providing digital screens to small businesses so that they can advertise their services and educate their customers. I’m also using it for digital menus in restaurants.

A benefit is the low cost. Small business owners do not have large budgets and they need to keep costs as low as possible. With Screenfluence’s low price point, I’m able to keep the service affordable for my clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Jeff Roy of Screenfluence

Thank you very much for the review.

We are in the process of developing the Weather widget and it will be released in 2020 - Stay tuned!

US
What do you like best?

Ease of use both with set up and maintenance. Such a simple platform to manage. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Resetting the boxes - as they are internet based they can disconnect and then need to be reset. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Screenfluence is an excellent product that can be centrally managed. This was our criteria to help oversee all of our reception room TVs, which were originally being managed by individual computers at each site - which meant someone had to visit to make the updates. Screenfluence is super easy to customize or assign one slideshow to all sites. We've been very happy with the system ever since implementing it. Additionally their tech support is super easy to work with and they have walked me through several issues that I couldn't figure out during set-up. Screenfluence is priced very well for the product you receive and the support you receive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Managing our suite TVs across 6 locations from one central point that could be updated easily no matter where we were located. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

easy of access portal to manage your signages and Campaigns.Enough storage to maintain your digital library.

content scheduling

remote content management Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

there is nothing bad about Screenfluence we came across Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

A great solution for your digital adds to run your business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Centrally manage digital signages for our stores Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The ease of adding advertisement and how friendly the customer support was. The system was simple to use and I enjoyed the flexibility of adding content remotely. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Adding our social media content was difficult for me, but I think it was due to my lack of understanding. As an Islamic organization I wish we could add features related to that. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The support team offers a wonderful trial and instruction. I advise to to take advantage of it. They offer so much support. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

it was a great way to advertise events at our facility and it was easy to manage remotely Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Jeff Roy of Screenfluence

Thank you Nicole for the wonderful review.

Our social media connection is much more smooth now - Give it a shot and let us know what you think.

AM
What do you like best?

The platform is very user friendly and makes ongoing updates/change easy to complete. Their advanced scheduling feature allows us the flexibility to properly execute future content. We have also been using the Instagram integration and their built-in editor makes it very easy to match our brand. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Any questions I have had have been answered quickly and efficiently by their support team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Jeff in customer support is exceptional. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We save money by not having to print posters, wall signs, etc. In-store promotions are a breeze. Customer-facing displays is a great way for us to communicate with potential clients on an ongoing basis. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Vice President
What do you like best?

This is a great software! It is easy to use and set up and it is not overloaded with things most users don't need. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There have been no dislikes or downsides to this software Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use this software to keep all departments in our company informed on the weekly schedules, ratings and news Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Jeff Roy of Screenfluence

Thank you Stacey!

We appreciate the review.

UP
What do you like best?

Ability to organize content both on the screen and behind the scenes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't like not being able to set loops and tie it to a specific date for it to change. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's very user-friendly once you get training on it. It is easy to keep things organized as we use it across multiple sites and we can each have our own section of the site. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Communication at our facility is definitely been improved. We've also been able to increase our recognition output at the facility. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

centralized file management, a wide range of file types supported , multiple users can manage the account , great support Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

on disadvantages found until this day, easy to use UI Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

a great tool to manage your add seamlessly Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

easy to Use UI for promotion and adds updation Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Web-based software allows access to make changes quickly and easily. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Making sure there is a stable internet connection in order for changes to take place. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Ease of access to make changes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

In the past we were required to make changes here in the building. The software was complicated to use and multiple steps needed to happen in order to make changes. Screenfluence has made it easier to make changes quickly and easily. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Jeff Roy of Screenfluence

Thank you, Jason!

We are so happy that it has now become easier to make changes quickly and easily.

AR
What do you like best?

Ease of use. Adding items to the list is easy, making loops, and campaigns. We have 4 and they are each easy to access independently. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Difficult to add items to loops without starting a new loop, haven't quite figured out the social media part. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sometimes you have a menu item you want up for only a day then remove it, this allows you to do that. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Jeff Roy of Screenfluence

Hello!

Thank you so much for the review - We are glad to hear you find Screenfluence easy to use.

We have some tutorial videos which are helpful if you need a touch up on the software.

The tutorials can be found here: https://www.screenfluence.com/digital-signage-software-tutorials/

Thanks again and have a great day.

See how Screenfluence improved
What do you like best?

centralized repository for your adds, it supports multiple file formats. Scheduled add changes. Multiple users can have access to the portal to manage content. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

i did not come across any hiccups with screenfluence Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

great vendor to manage your digital adds Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

centralized management of your digital signages Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.