Scoro Reviews & Product Details

What do you like best?

I love the calendar and how easy it was to sync it up with our homepage registration via API key. It also looks super sharp and clean and user friendly at first. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the way that you have to add extra buttons, keys, products etc. It is wayy too complicated. Every single time i want to add something i have to browse through the entire menu to find it. It should be a lot more intuitive. The major let down is the reports section. It is extremely limited. Some reports are just impossible to produce due to way the report system is built. Even with customer support some really basic things like a binaural rate is impossible to do. Dissapointing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you need in depth reports - choose something else. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Handling customers, tracking sales, show up rates, no show rates, managing projects and delegating tasks to other colleagues. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Scoro Overview

What is Scoro?

Scoro is an award-winning end-to-end business management software loved by agencies and consultancies around the world. With Scoro, you can manage your entire workflow all in one place, from the first hello to the final invoice. By combining a robust suite of project management, CRM, billing and reporting tools all in one place, Scoro enables you to streamline work, automate routine tasks and ensure a business runs as smoothly and efficiently as possible. Powerful API integrations connect Scoro to dozens of tools you already know and love, from Zapier and Google Calendar to Mailchimp and Xero. With excellent reviews from clients around the world, Scoro has been listed in the Technology Fast 50 list by Deloitte, in the Inc. 5000 list, and has also been selected as one of the top software companies in EMEA by G2.

Scoro Details
Discussions
Scoro Community
English, Estonian, French, Latvian, Lithuanian, Spanish

Scoro is a next generation business management software, combining all the features & tools you need for your business into one comprehensive system.

Scoro

Scoro Reviews

Showing 200 Scoro reviews
Already have Scoro?
Digital Marketing Project Manager
What do you like best?

I really like the function of managing contacts in scoro and more specifically the ease of viewing contracts, assigning the contracts to projects and keeping an eye on invoices. Great to assign tasks to different people.

It's great that you can make your own front page view with things that are important to you, including paid invoices, unpaid invoices and active proposals. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Managing IT related projects is rather bulky there or we have just not gotten to a point where we have a solid and unified system to filing all the information in Scoro. It's sometimes hard to find information about a related client from the client view and it might get a little messy if different tasks are completed and time entries are inserted.

When someone assigns a time to the calender to a certain client profile, them there could be a different view for assignments from calendars rather than being in completed stuff under the client. I sometimes use this completed list to look what has been done but mostly to search for recent tasks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

In my opinion, in terms of web development if the projects get large then it gets difficult to filter all the information and see the progress of the project. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Managing a project with different team members. Assigning tasks and keeping track on deadlines. Finding information about clients from Scoro.

Creating contracts and sending out offers; creating new projects. It's nice to see when a team member, for example a developer has completed some tasks then I can quickly see what has been done by the developer, when and how much there still is to do. Another great thing if every person fills their tasks in scoro correctly, to see references for future projects for how long some task or project might take time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Scoro helps us daily to follow precisely and quickly the activity of our company. It is a user friendly and powerful tool with a potential for scalability and evolution. Once you get used to the logic behind the multiple cross reporting possibilities and the setup of your dashboard there is very little you cannot track, compare or share. Scoro helps us daily to follow precisely and quickly the activity of our company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes a bit confusing/heavy to manage, on the planner view or the tasks report. A deep diving in the settings is necessary before being able to efficiently get started with the later. The planner is limited in display features comparatively to other tools specialized in juste that. That's irrelevant though when you considere the gain of time in time tracking and workload dispatch. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are managing the complete project chain, from the opportunities to the team workload follow-up and final profitability. It is a one tool does it all, which help us to gain in efficiency and simplify management and reporting. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The extensive flexibility and customization of the platform. Coupled with the ability to always know where I stand on my project. Furthermore the ability to have integrations directly to other tools that we use, Scoro is definitely a strong platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't believe it's the best tool for a company that requires a lot of task delegation to different departments/team members. The feature is definitely present on scoro and works pretty well, but I've worked with different platforms that were better in that segment. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our projects are quite varied and diverse, ranging from Events, Broadcasts, Marketing Activations, Competitions, etc and regardless of the project, I'm always able to know where I stand on my project, both in terms of milestones, finance, tasks, meetings, time tacking, etc. I'd say the biggest benefit of scoro for me is the visibility and integration, I'm able to have all the information about my project in one single place. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love that I am able to create projects and add related tasks to each project and correspond those projects and tasks with the contact person/company it relates to. The new project timeline feature is also extremely helpful when checking on all of our services that happen simultaneously during the timeline of a project. It is my job to make sure our team is meeting deadlines, so being able to see all projects that are related to a client project at once makes my life much easier! The calendar feature is also extremely helpful especially because it connects with and updates our Google calendar automatically. The task bundle feature has saved me so much time when creating projects. Instead of spending 30 minutes trying to layout each task in a long-term project, I can easily click my task bundle option and get all tasks assigned to a project in less than 5 minutes! The time I've been able to save with the task bundle feature has been used elsewhere to improve our services and communication with clients which ultimately improves our overall business and team functionality! I also like the tag function! I can easily tag one of my team members in a comment which notifies them of my message and eases the communication flow between our team members. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I never use the planner feature and find it a bit confusing in regards to its layout visually. I've also had trouble linking my gmail email to Scoro, so I have not been able to send emails within Scoro. It would be nice to have emails in Scoro to see deeper into the communication our team has had with our clients. We have had trouble with the mobile version of Scoro when adding events to the calendar. We've resorted to only adding events on the desktop version because of the inconsistency of adding events through the mobile version. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are using multiple apps/platforms/software to keep track of your internal and external business, switching to Scoro will benefit you in multiple ways! First, you can keep track of everything in one place! Second, the automations available in Scoro save you so much time! I've seen my time spent in regards to administrative tasks reduce significantly by setting up task bundles, invoice templates, project templates, and proposal templates. Third, communication between team members is a breeze with Scoro! I'm able to see what all of my team members are working on, who they've communicated with (internally and externally), as well as keep track of their tasks/projects that I will need to know about when moving to next steps with clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Scoro has helped me layout a solid and trackable internal A&R process. I'm now able to keep track of multiple projects in detail as well as find out who on our team is getting things done/who isn't getting things done. This has benefitted our team in regards to the timely completion of projects and maintaining internal and external communication. Scoro has also helped me keep track of client outreach and research. It's much easier to keep track of things like phone numbers, emails, social media sites, and individual tasks related to each of our clients with Scoro! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AM
What do you like best?

We chose it because it gave us one platform for everything from our sales and marketing pipeline through to project management and billing. The customisable dashboards are a great way to see how the entire business is doing in one place. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The pricing starts at 5 licences and so it is quite expensive for a small business that has less than 5 people. Thereafter the pricing goes up for every add on (in increments of at least 5 for the minimum licences) so to get additional features, it becomes very expensive. Some of these features seem to be essential (like integration with Outlook so calendars sync) so you pay for add ons that you really need to make the whole thing work as one interface. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It helps us to collaborate on projects and to ensure that everything we need to know about each of our clients and our projects is at the touch of a button. It’s elegantly and intuitively designed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UB
What do you like best?

This has created transparency in our business. We are a small team and don't all work full time. This makes job sharing a breeze and also helps everyone communicate across projects with ease. We know when task need to be done, when they have been done, when they've been quoted and invoiced. Also - the 'help' is fast and usually has an answer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Weirdly, it seems that if we come across something that we don't like - it is rectified in the next update. Or, if it's something personal to our system we just email the support team and they can talk us through a work through or fix. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is definitely a massive contender when choosing a software package to integrate your workforce. We trialled lots before we chose Scoro, and even though it is a bit more expensive, we find it completely worth it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are basically solving all of our business problems - the only thing that it doesn't do it find the customers in the first place! We've realised through this how much easier the business flows when you're not spending all your time unpicking the journey of a project, it's all there to see. Who did what when and what the outcomes were. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Administrative Assistant
What do you like best?

I love that I can track my tasks to get a better overall idea of how long projects take as some are repetitive tasks for me each month. I appreciate that I can set recurring tasks that pop up in my sidebar on the days they are due so I know I have them and can ensure I get them completed. I use the tasks and planner more than anything, but my organization uses the projects and billing side of things and it has made such an impact on how quick and organized it has been for us. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would really like to see better view options, especially for the planner. It is hard to see tasks that only took 10 minute in the midst of tasks that take 30 to 60 minutes or longer. I would love to see a better view setting there where we can see all items on each day in the planner without having to struggle to locate the little itty bity ones between the larger tasks. Some fun colors would be nice too. :) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Scoro has allowed me to really organize my day/week better. Because I have recurring tasks, I have a better idea of how much time I need to allot for those, allowing me to ensure the open time I have available truly is there for any other projects or meetings that may come up at any given time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Customer Service Representative
What do you like best?

The on-boarding process is very accommodating, and a specialist works with your team to get things set up. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

On your .pdf templates, you can add HTML specificities such as bolt or italics on a select few fields only. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for an affordable CRM and ERP for small Sales teams, you've found the right one! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We didn't have an ERP and CRM system set up, and all templates were raw Excel and Word files that we had to spend an amazing amount of time trimming tables, converting file formats, etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

With the scoring in our company, we have had the privilege of not suffering from so many applications and spreadsheets to make business presentations. We are free of so much work and still having the opportunity to save time and money, our company values this a lot.

Let's say that information is being generated with more precision and also with much more agility.

Imagine what it is like to have a platform for you, regardless of your role, that is there willing to give you autonomy and still teach you ways to manage your business or the business of the company where you work. Scoro gives you the autonomy to control everything, gaining a lot and saving a lot of time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, I can't define something that I didn't like or that didn't interest me or attracted my attention. Perhaps the defect is that they are too perfect. So far we have had no disappointments that can influence the way in which we see the way in which they work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Perfect combination of professionalism and hard work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

My team and I were wasting a lot of time gathering information and distributing it in several spreadsheets so that we could maintain a standard at work. Unfortunately, we were unable to deal with adversity and we were losing control of the company's investment situation. Scoro came at a crucial moment in our career. They are working on standardizing our information and investments as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UT
What do you like best?

Scoro is a very complete work management tool since it is composed of many functions for the satisfaction of the company that wants to implement it, since it has a function that characterizes it for being one of the most outstanding is its control center in which the tasks, performance data and events scheduled in the calendar are shown through a totally user-friendly interface within a very intuitive platform for any type of client. The tool also has the ability to maintain customer and supplier contact data on a single page Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It can be said that one of its main disadvantages is the cost of using the tool because it contains several unspecified charges that are added as you go up the number of functions you are implementing; all this is given to the lack of advice and information that is not provided at the time of obtaining the service Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This tool is ideal for managing companies that operate in sectors such as advertising, consulting, and information technology. Because thanks to it you can obtain a more solid and effective workflow Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Scoro is very attractive and wide to solve any kind of problem for both small and medium enterprises, in our case where it has helped us most is in our sales team, accounting and work organization, because it is through it that we handle both communication with customers and monitoring of the activities that we are implemented with them to give them the greatest possible satisfaction Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

What I liked the most about Scoro was its adaptability, the fact that it has easily adapted to my business in a matter of a few hours seemed most impressive to me, since it has allowed me to get the most out of it. powerful tool, starting with its reporting system, which has been very useful for me when performing data analysis of my company, another positive aspect of Scoro is the fact that it does not force you to carry out activities based on a Only tool, if not that you can organize your board in the best way and find the option that best suits you and your needs. Basically it constitutes an excellent tool when it comes to wanting to improve the control of projects or sales of the institution since it provides us with ideal functions to have a greater control of time, finances, inventories and any other material of value for the execution in a way positive of the project to be carried out. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Its price is very high for small companies, we for little and we did not hire the services only that we had heard so many good references that we decided to make the investment. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Within our organization Scoro has been helping us to innovate and improve the sales processes within our company, in the same way it has been very useful in the management of projects of the institution where we can make a comprehensive monitoring of all the tasks necessary for the project to be completed to our satisfaction. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AM
What do you like best?

Scoro's customisability works for beautifully for us. We've been able to tailor a lot of the settings to really suit the way we deliver projects. It had all the features everything else that we tried, didn't. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It's very customisable, so it can be a touch overwhelming finding the specific report or detail you want... Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Invest the time working with the custom labels and settings to develop a solution that suits your workflow — and, reach out to the Scoro team if unsure, they're very helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We've now got much greater clarity on profitability of staff and jobs on a per project level. While's there's still room to improve, the clarity is helping us make clearer strategic business decisions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Looks slick and the ability to link quotes to projects is excellent. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The user interface can be a little clunky in terms of navigation - ie clicking on an event in your calendar can open up the project instead of the event in the calendar. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Familiarise yourself with the interface and understand where everything and how the UI works and you will see the benefits immediately Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Centralising project management, linking calendar entries to time spent to be billed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Scoro is a bold and extraordinary tool, because it transfers comfort and flexibility in every sense, to all users who are registered on this platform and use this software as the main source to carry out their work in an easy way, since it allows you It will allow you to create your own workflows in a single interface that it has implemented, which is quite useful, since we can exercise its work areas in a simpler way, with a percentage of effectiveness and success to the maximum of its general totality. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We can determine that it presents severe failures according to the integrations of other systems, in order to promote a maximum and powerful work, which these annex applications, are not well implemented, present problems, both in their functionality and in their operating process, that is, it presents nefarious drawbacks, both in slowdown, as poor management and experience in labor terms, this is when we refer to its systematic couplings. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is ideal for companies that wish to develop a faster, more solid and totally efficient workflow, when it is engaged in a digital platform of multiple organizations, especially if it presents a business disorder, in accordance with labor terms and Significant delays in time due to such pending tasks that are not yet executed, since Scoro is without a doubt the best solution for these concerns, offering the tools to satisfy this field of location, in a fast and simple way. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We currently implement Scoro in my organization for purposes of labor flexibility, it helps us to have a better fluency in every aspect of work that we perform within our company, which provides at the same time a greater source of productivity and large scales of performance , constantly going to the structural growth of the business facilities that we have in our own disposal, including that the management of time and the tasks of the entire company in general, is carried out automatically, and without any inconvenience, and they are incredible. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It is a fairly efficient and extraordinary platform in multiple aspects that come from this software, one of these sensational evaluations that contains a totally fast design in most of the functionalities, highlighting that it is quite informative and compact in everything it offers, including billing and reminder systems that are very necessary when it comes to controlling a complete workflow in a single internal interface that contains the system, without excluding that its home page is very intuitive and innovative. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It would be quite useful if an option, such as a sales tunnel class included in its standard version, without the lack of any additional configuration to establish a fast service, being a slight slowdown problem, but at the same time annoying, without excluding that It takes a long time to configure the synchronizations that some user wishes to integrate, to work with ease, in this case we are talking about a communication medium through email. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is ideal for organizations that need a high resolution to manage their multiple projects, which are finished or in process, including the sales they make, when we also address internal negotiations, finances offered and among other functionalities that it has designed in its programming, which prepares reports on every detail of these virtues mentioned so that you are aware of what is happening in your company, entering the recommended areas, on a good scale. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Today we use Scoro as our small, quite powerful system in relation to the basic CRM, allowing us to have a great advantage in electronic sales or better said in digital marketing, which allows us to perform various types of analysis, with respect to the competition, increased purchases by users, reports on rates and among other qualities, which are very useful in business terms, including that they agree to carry out a well-structured collaborative work, when we refer to customer service. client. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Assistant
What do you like best?

This efficient tool works so smoothly. It has the strong capability for organizing each and every task subject wise. It is equipped with all useful and powerful features for meeting the required needs of project management. It gives the exact insight view about the ongoing work of the team members that further prove to helpful in making right evaluation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

With the rapid advancements I am sure its team will seriously notice these points and will add these features soon. Otherwise I am indeed a very happy user with a very pleasing experience overall. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Its amazing features let us work remotely too. It also has the capability of generating reports for the completed tasks in order to know about how much time each of the task consumed. I would like to recommend it to others. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It has become universal platform because of its effective, powerful and professional services. It has brought much improvement in our works. It is helping us in maintaining things in right order. Moreover it is very much helpful in making us communicate in better ways. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Account Executive
What do you like best?

Scoro is providing us great services in order to manage our numerous projects. It is much helpful in organizing each task subsection wise, through its platform we have grabbed the opportunity to brought everyone together at one place so that by blending news ideas we can accomplish the project completion Scoro has been designed by keeping every need of project management service. Not only we have a transparent and insight view of our team’s working by we can evaluate everyone’s progress. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing we do not like about Scoro, because it is a complete solution that provides us ease not to manage the projects but also tells about how to manage the meetings. I would like to appreciate its services as well as its team which works effectively. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is highly recommended as it is a complete package and it is suitable for both sales and marketing agencies, because it is a universal platform. It provides efficient and professional services. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Its amazing features are endless that help us to work on remote grounds also. Moreover it provides excellent reporting in terms of number of tasks which has been completed at particular time and how much time it consumes. Not only has this but it also updated us about the progress of our various departments regarding project handling. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Mainly the software is used for an administration of our work flow, it has very good tools that help the seller to make budgets and customer segmentation planning. The CRM system that we implement with this platform allows us to improve our sales and solve problems in general to improve the control of each project. It has a good interface and you learn to use it very quickly, the tools in general provide a solution when talking about sales, it seems to me a complete and pleasant software with the aim of attracting new customers and sales. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We have not had negative experiences with Scoro, some problems yes, but they were solved thanks to the help of the support team who were very kind and are always available to the user for a better performance within the platform, however improve optimizations or updates of the services allow to give better results. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Fully recommended for all companies that want to improve their CRM, it is easy to handle, you will speed up your tasks, you will save time, you can use its automated system, to maintain a constant flow within the work team and use it in other areas. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use automation for business processes, follow-ups and reminders, this system really fits our needs and way of working very well, it allows us to have a work harmony, good administration and billing in addition to improving our CRM. The data we analyze can be found quickly without having to search so much, the work reports keep us updated and provide us with accurate information. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

What I love most about Scoro is the possibility of bringing all the tools into one. Scoro is like a multitool.

All of our teams can use it for their day-to-day business. Thanks to that we have a better overview of what in all the teams. Because of that, sharing information is much easier. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

For non-technical people the wide variety of customization options is overwhelming. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're looking for a multitool of a CRM then Scoro is it. Sales pipeline, project management, mentor time tracking - everything a startup incubator or science park needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Gathering teams with different tasks and goals under one tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Head Of Sales Department
What do you like best?

ease of adjusting, possibility to bulk export detailed data form scoro, in order to analyze it. User friendly interface. Support is fast. I see constant development of platform, features and interface. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.