ScheduleFlex Reviews & Product Details

ScheduleFlex Overview

What is ScheduleFlex?

Shiftboard is the leading provider of workforce scheduling software. Shiftboard optimizes scheduling to reduce labor costs and ensure compliance, enables real-time worker communication to better engage workers so there are fewer missed shifts, and better labor forecasting to ensure you create the best schedule to meet your business needs. Thousands of organizations choose Shiftboard to help lower labor costs, increase worker productivity, and decrease employee turnover.

ScheduleFlex Details
English, French, Dutch, Portuguese, Spanish

Shiftboard’s ScheduleFlex is specifically designed for organizations that have a fluctuating demand for their products or services and require flexible, dynamic workforce scheduling.

Shiftboard is the only Employee Scheduling Platform that is highly configurable to meet the unique needs of individual companies while still making it easy to schedule workers and for workers to view and manage their schedules from any device.

Shiftboard Inc

Showing 48 ScheduleFlex reviews
Already have ScheduleFlex?
Client Experience Associate
AH
What do you like best?

Shiftboard allows us to house over 500 of our workers in one place, and gives them accounts so that they can log in to update their information themselves. This takes the task of keeping profiles up to date off of us. It also allows the workers to apply for shifts and be approved or not, which removes any discrepancy and confusion that used to occur when we used basic email for all of our confirmations. Customer support is speedy and the interface is attractive, as is the app. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Though we have paid for a custom solution, we found that some aspects of Shiftboard are not customizable and so we have had to come up with some workarounds. Examples of this would be ability to customize or remove fields for users contact information. The app seems to work well for the end users but less so for admins who have limited functionality for administrative tasks via the app. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

They were very helpful in pre-implementation discussion so there is no reason not to contact them and set up a trial Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Using Shiftboard allows us to stop sending hundreds or thousands of emails each term, which can become a mess in our inboxes and sometimes get lost in the inboxes of our less tech-savvy workers. Since Shiftboard is online, everyone can log in and see the same things. We waste way less time on data entry and keeping up various spreadsheets, which allows us to spend more time on more important tasks. The rating function is also proving very helpful to see who the best workers are at a glance. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Security Supervisor
What do you like best?

I like that you can manage every employee AND every position with a deployment all while using one platform. Additionally, the software houses personal information for employees thus making it easier to notify someone of a schedule or shift change. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

At some times, it gets easy to have "too many hands" in the cookie jar. There are ways to prevent and limit certain users from having administrative privileges, but, that also limits their ability to be productive. This is only a small downside that is very easy to get over/fix. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Very strongly consider this product! By far the easiest to use and most productive software for managing people! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It solves the problem that we used to face with not having proper visibility on our staff. From this software, you can view and make changes to anyone within your staff. Complete oversight! The biggest benefit that stems from this system is that we are now able to see a raw view of all of our open/needed coverage for our security deployment. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AP
What do you like best?

Shiftboard makes me job as a staffing and recruiting coordinator so much easier. I can see all of my staff in one place and the software is easy to learn. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don’t like that I can’t narrow the employee search screen by work locations. I would like to be able to create a search for all employees in one office. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

My staff can clock in, see schedules and make changes either in the office or on their mobile devices in the field. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Customer Service Experience Professional
What do you like best?

Shiftboard is an extremely user friendly platform. It makes it easy to get online and grab hours for the week for those of you who are self-schedulers such as myself. Along with this, being able to trade away my hours the day of my shift without much issue is an absolutely brilliant option. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

One thing I dislike about Shiftboard is how tedious it can be to schedule large shifts. If I'm scheduling for a ten hour day and the shifts are listed for half of an hour each, it can be rough to individually schedule twenty shifts for four days a week - that's 80 total selections, confirmations, and reservations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Please, consider this product. If you're going to be using this product to schedule your employees, offer larger chunks of scheduling for the employees. While flexibility is great, ease of use is far more valuable. I'd without a doubt suggest using Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Shiftboard makes it easy for me to schedule myself, which I appreciate! There's no set clock for it - if I forget, I can log in at 3:00 AM and take care of the next week. Without this, I'd be struggling to find my hours - however, with it, I jump on, take care of scheduling and jump off in under five minutes. Furthermore, the service offers an inter-employee trading platform, which further increases the ease of access for the employees using it and helps to keep shifts entirely covered! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Staffing Coordinator
What do you like best?

I like that Shiftboard has the ability to cross reference staff's accounts across multiple sites so it won't let you staff someone if they are already booked with another company. I also really like the bulk change function, it makes changing events or multiple positions a breeze. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There really are not many cons about Shiftboard, but the one thing I dislike is the filebox. Once you upload a document to a specific team, it is very cumbersome to then copy the link and actually post it on the shift itself. I would really like to see, once you upload a file, a drop down box appear and you can click a shift assigned to that to team to upload the document. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The number one benefit we have seen is that we have been to reduce the number of double bookings and call outs. Every time we have a call our or no show to an event, we are charged a penalty fee by our clients. Staff now have the accessibility to review their full schedule on one screen which has drastically reduced the number of no shows. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I really enjoy the freedom creating my own schedule and keeping track of shifts with Shiftboard. It also sends a confirmation email of shifts selected as well as reminder emails. There is also a feature under Account> Hours to select a date range and it will tell you how many hours you have scheduled. I also really like the built in Tradeboard for employees to exchange or transfer shifts between themselves. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that sometimes the reminder emails come super early like days in advance. It would be more practical for them to come possibly 3 days in advance and then again 24 hours before the start of your shift. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Employee scheduling and trading of shifts. It takes the scheduling responsibility out of managements hands and places it on the employee's shoulder saving both time and resources. Employees are held responsible for selecting the right number of hours to meet expectations

Shifts are released to be selected from in tier's based upon employee performance in several area's. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AH
What do you like best?

Shiftboard makes uploading schedules and scheduling staff 10x easier. As an administer, having everything in one place instead of having to use multiple spreadsheets have made my job that much easier and I have become more efficient with the way I staff. We have multiple accounts and clients across the country, so have a central system of keeping track of our events and staff have made a world of difference. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Custom reports are a bit tough to create at first. It is a lot of trial and error and there are some fields that are not reportable. Once I got the hang of creating them though, they are a very resourceful tool to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With so many different events occurring on any given day, we were having trouble keeping assigned staff committed to their work schedule, losing it, etc, which led to call outs. With Shiftboard, they have everything they need in the palm of their hands, whether on their computer or mobile device. We have definitely seen a reduced number of call outs or no shows. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AA
What do you like best?

Its simple, easy to use and is straight to the point. I like, as an manager, I am able to login, check where my volunteers are at, and move on. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not a nice design, kind of boring. I think I would enjoy it more if it had a better design. I maybe could get more volunteers too. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Shiftboard helps communicate the calendar and schedule in a way that allows the volunteers to take part in the communication. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner
What do you like best?

I like that the schedule is easy to read. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Too many notifications and too many steps to claim a shift. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It's just a way to schedule my hours. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AT
What do you like best?

The interactive mobile phone accessibility functions Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The notifications and other aspects of contact/communications for Team Managers is limited for daily operations. This has to do with the single or primary Contact data links. We need more flexibility to just choose multiple leaders to receive messaging from employees. For example, we have Leads, Supervisors, Coordinators and Manager. All are involved in some respect with shift management and approvals. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Typical shift management. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Technology Development Manager
Non-Profit Organization Management
What do you like best?

The staff at Shiftboard have been very open and willing to work with me. They have assisted with customizing our implementation several times. Our coworkers can now see available shifts, sign up for shifts, view their training record and communicate with managers all in the same location. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would like to be able to print out a full month view of the calendar with details. The team at shiftboard is actively working on this. Some of the processes need streamlining. I have a strong technical background so I understand the logic of their process, but my coworkers could benefit from an easier way. I have had discussions with the team at shiftboard and they are actively working on this as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Scheduling for a large agency and limiting overtime. Shiftboard has allowed me to more accurately schedule staff where needed. I can see where staff are scheduled for excessive OT and replace them with a staff who isn't earning OT. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I have used shiftboard for almost 3 years and use it daily. Since I work remotely for work this allows me to see my schedule. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I didnt like that on the mobile app it was only in PST but now that was fixed and I can see the time in my time zone Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend using this tool versus a hard copy schedules as nowadays everyone owns a mobile device and can access their scheduling anytime. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am able to see the shift I am working for the week and able I do not need to bother our department to help me find my shifts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love the different options available to look at and select shifts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish I was able to print out the times in mt time zone (Central). It would also be nice to be able to print a schedule that would show starting and ending times for each block of shifts chosen. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is easy to use and fast to select shifts once you get the hang of it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are able to select the shifts that work for us weekly without issue. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UG
What do you like best?

I use shiftboard to schedule volunteering shifts at large scale events. It is a great tool for organizing shifts, recruiting volunteers and communicating with community members once they have signed up. They have excellent customer service, though I have rarely had issues. I have had a great experience as an operator of the program. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I think their user interface is sometimes challenging - I get a lot of emails/calls from community members asking questions about how to see the calendar, how to join teams etc. Perhaps not the most user friendly for volunteers/staff. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Utilize their customer service tools - the are very responsive and helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

volunteer recruitment, scheduling and communication. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Paramedic 1 Technician
Hospital & Health Care
What do you like best?

I like the fact that I can pick and choose a shift. This product also provides you with different types of teams. It includes your profile as well. Last, but not least, It provides you with available shifts. If you are thinking about using this product, please use it accordingly, it is worth the while. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

My dislike consist of not being able to keep the schedule you have selected. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend any other businesses or organizations to use this product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The business aspect that is being solved and beneficial because it balances the work flow. When it comes to an overflow of staff it is actually a helpful resource. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AN
What do you like best?

When looking at our sites (teams in Shiftboard), there are various views you can use in order to see where you may have open shifts. Also, we are able to document call offs and other absences while then being able to pull up reports documenting those time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes trying to navigate around to the different screens or areas can be confusing as there are some very similar reports or information that can be obtained. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have eliminated our paper process of scheduling staff and are now aware of where we have open shifts/lines immediately. In the past, this was not always the case. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Residential Program Director
Hospital & Health Care
What do you like best?

I love that I can easily post multiple shifts at once and then let the system do the work for me. Shiftboard input takes only minutes and then staff can chose their own shifts. I can check it from my desktop or phone to ensure coverage. I love that I can send a broadcast to multiple staff at one to let them know when I am looking to cover an upcoming shift. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would prefer to type in the time of a shift rather than to use a pull down menu. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

posting/Filling multiple shifts at once Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AI
What do you like best?

I like that its easy to use and the fact that you also can download the app and schedule anytime is grea. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see a running hours counter added to the calendar screen, that when your scheduling you can see in the top right or top left how many hours you have confirmed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are seeing that with Shiftboard our agents are able to be here on time and they also get the shifts they are wanting. We also do not have a need to hire a full time scheduler. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

That it is easy to get on and do my business Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Had trouble with it when I replaced my phone, my settings on my account disappeared and had to re-enter my availabilty. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great and easy to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Time keeping, availability. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to use and navigate. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

That shifts cannot be unconfirmed by the person signing up for the shift. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It allows staff to take part in where the work and when. It also allows them to be held accountable for what they sign up for. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Shiftboard makes it so convenient to see available shifts from my company. It is so easy to use. Ive never had a problem with it and I've been using Shiftboard for about 4 years now. I like how you can submit your timecard on it as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There really is nothing to write about that I dislike. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend using the Shiftboard sute for your employees. It is easy to use Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Provides available shift schedule from different views. Weekly, monthly, etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AN
What do you like best?

Ability to create and manage volunteer committees and schedules for the ten day run of the festival; also tracking hours and emailing to individuals, committees and on occasion to all. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would like the color of the characters to be darker as the gray is hard to read against a white background. I would like the time accrued through the Time Card feature to be reflected in an individuals Total Hours on their profile page. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Dive deep and learn all of the features and functions. Call for help whenever you need assistance. I found the Shiftboard team quite helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It's a great medium to communicate with your entire volunteer force in one email. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Relief Staff
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad
What do you like best?

It's effortless to pick up shifts through this program. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing that I dislike! All the features work great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Covering shifts is a breeze when you can post it and have the entire staff see it. It's great! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UE
What do you like best?

Shiftboard is extremely easy to use. I use it for signing up for my volunteer times at the DPAC. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I don't like is that when I sign in it doesn't automatically open up to the calendar. Otherwise it is fantastic. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It would be great if the calendar schedule would come up automatically, if desired, upon signing in. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Shiftboard allows me to pick up the shifts that I want more easily. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Do you work for ScheduleFlex?