Schedule it - Resource Scheduling Software Reviews & Product Details

IT Technician
What do you like best?

It is one the best scheduling software out there that work for planning, facilities, training and many more calendar tasks. What I like best about this software is the way that I can edit, move and basically work with all feature provided with a drag and drop mode, makes everything easier. Pricing are accessible so any small business could work with this amazing app, they count with a enterprise plan so it is for big companies as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I was thinking about what I could tell in what I dislike about this software but it is really hard to find something bad. The program is overall well done, maybe the desktop application is some not that cool like in web app but maybe I don't know how to customize this part. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just go and sign up, I can't recommend other app, this is a complete scheduling software that worth every penny of what you pay. The offers you a free trial, so you can test it first. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This scheduling software solves many problem for working planning in business or teams. This one of the best doing this stuff. Benefits are many, like improving efficiency in any working group, it takes away the stress from the managers with many features that set up time schedule of employees, you can change anything on the schedule board easily, easy access to anything you wrote down previously, many automate checks detecting availability avoiding conflicts, and many others benefits. Believe me, this program is complete with all kind of tools that helps you in everything you need. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Schedule it - Resource Scheduling Software Overview

What is Schedule it - Resource Scheduling Software?

Resource Scheduling Software for Teams and Businesses - Helping you reduce costs and increase productivity by getting more done with less. Schedule all your resources, quickly and easily, in any location, on any device, with our drag and drop resource scheduling software. Skills matching and double booking prevention guarantees the best resources for each booked activity. Now with messages, unlimited email alerts and SMS reminders ensuring all scheduled resources are informed. Sync with external calendars like Outlook, Google Calendar and Apple iCal.

Schedule it - Resource Scheduling Software Details

Helping you reduce costs and increase productivity by getting more done with less. Schedule all your resources, quickly and easily, in any location, on any device, with our scheduling software.

Schedule it Ltd
2010
Wakefield, WY
@ScheduleItRocks
111 Twitter followers

Schedule it - Resource Scheduling Software Screenshots

Schedule it - Resource Scheduling Software Reviews

Showing 15 Schedule it - Resource Scheduling Software reviews
Already have Schedule it - Resource Scheduling Software?
Group Operations Manager
What do you like best?

ScheduleIt is a simple to use platform that is great for planning different work types. I originally invested in it to manage glazing installations for 70 operatives spread over around 20 teams, but now use it also for all transport bookings, design and manufacturing planning, timesheet management and much more. I have also successfully integrated it with Salesforce and Fastfield using Zapier which has made it a game-changer.

We now have 70 users managing around 500 live projects through this platform. Through different views and filters users can easily see the view that is useful to them.

The best thing for me has approach of the developers to suggestions for changes and improvements, and the general support. For most businesses 'one size fits all' solutions are rarely perfect, as was the case with ScheduleIt. But with almost every issue or suggestion I have had the team have worked to develop a solution or a workaround, recognising that it is an improvement for me, the client, and it contributes to making an overall stronger or more versatile platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The mobile app works, but it is not as user friendly as it could be. Good for read-only, but not great if the user wants to interact with the software.

The dashboard is preset and not configurable so no use to me. If this could be user configured to show specific resources / groups / perameters it would be more use. Currently we do not use this feature. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Information in one place not on numerous spreadsheets. Cloud based so great for users across multiple locations, cutting down on double handling information and pushing emails and SMS out. Information is real-time and readily available. Integration has reduced double-handling of data and eliminated discrepancy between data sets through human error. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Medical Affairs Manager
Pharmaceuticals
What do you like best?

You can program all your staff, clients and external staff as contractors, delegates and patients, all in a safe and visible tool. Achieving a time schedule that guarantees that you will no longer have double booking problems or leisure time. This organizes activities of any kind by handling data and tracking adherence with deadlines. In summary, the program is so comprehensive that it resembles more of a customer portfolio manager for companies than an agenda. However, Schedule It is mainly focused on organizing personal work Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It is a very complete tool both at the job level and workers and until now it has met the requirements of the business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The program is designed to handle the most challenging long-term ventures, including many individuals. In order to deal with the vast amount of information it may receive from a large-scale venture, it has several resources including multi-user mode, schedules, note alerts, a layout administrator, data analysis, communication agenda, information filters, customized modules to enter data from goods, vendors, consumers and so on. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It helps massively improve maintenance of necessary records, as well as all of our work resources planned and schedule work shifts for doctors, nurses and different types of staff depending on your field. It is multi-user, multi-functional, and multi device, making it accessible anywhere and instantly synchronizes at any time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Software Developer
What do you like best?

Through this excellent software the user is facilitated with the resource planning process (installation, employees, training, among others). The software is the most appropriate for your company regardless of its size. For both micro and large enterprises, Schedule it meets the needs and facilitates its management. In addition to being a system that is always available to the user. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

To be honest, it is a fairly complete program in your field. It offers the basic functions of a programming software such as the creation and edition of events, while it has more advanced functions such as a centralized database in which details of employees, tutors and even clients are stored. The only detail is that it is hard to get used without proper software training. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

For those who are considering making Schedule it their programming alternative, I recommend analyzing how much use it could have in our lives. I suggest this, because it is a complex software whose potential would not be tested in quiet hours, but is made for more complex companies. Subscribing to not take full advantage of Schedule it means a waste. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

There are many things that I must watch carefully and thanks to Schedule it I can take note of all these and organize them so as not to forget them. With Schedule it I am always aware of my employees. It has a warning system that does not allow anything to happen unnoticed, but I can comply with everything.

This is a resource programming and event planning software, in a way it has positive repercussions in many aspects of our development and business performance, while allowing us to enjoy our natural life without being constantly aware of the work. This system also reaches our employees, who benefit from the level of competence provided by Schedule It. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Operations Director
What do you like best?

There are so many things, the planner that allows us to see all our activities on a single page, without the complications we used to have with Outlook, the link to email and financial control so we can send invites to the team and understand the value of our sales pipeline. We have also created each team member on 2 different resource tables, one for actual work, and one for potential, which has stopped us offering days to customers we have already promised to someone else. The continual development by the team offering us new features Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Maybe its my knowledge, but I'd like to be able to customise the loading sum, to remove holidays and reminders from the total so we can still see how much availability we have. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you have multiple team members engaged with multiple customers, the tools and features in Schedule It enable you to clearly and quickly see who is where, doing what, with who, it's made a huge difference to our small organisation Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Simple, for us it removed our ability to double book someone and upset customers by doing so. In a matter of days we had completely integrated it into the team, now we would never go back. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AH
What do you like best?

In my career for a very long time I had to plan activities in which at least three categories of resources had to be taken into consideration. I started with a wall board and colored cards: there were hours on the left, teachers at the top, and lessons (colored cards) in the middle.

From the very beginning, I missed a simple, easily accessible, but at the same time powerful tool that would allow maximum automation of the planning process.

ScheduleIt turned out to be such a tool.

I am all happy with the ScheduleIt support! They are very friendly, helpful and react very fast to any issue. Also, they appreciate customer's input as an opportunity to improve their product. I have not met such a good team in my life! :) Seriously. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I had problems with report formatting, and still am not fully happy with it. On the other hand, SI is a SaaS app and has its limitiations.

I also find reminders quite difficult to master: we were trying to find a good way between spamming our people and assuring they are always on time and up-to-date. We are not fully successful here, either. It's a very good idea to have such an option but some work must be done in order to (e.g.) be able to include ALL system tags into the messages to be able to include (or attach) reports. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Easy scheduling of classes, easiness and flexibility in introducing changes. Ability to find information in a blink of an eye, as the events are accessible in a few views and filters work very good. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Project Manager
Facilities Services
What do you like best?

What I like most about this software, schedule it, is that it allows me to organize myself and my staff to assign tasks and schedules in a simple way to maintain an order and control of all my activities is the main thing in any job or business system and this is A perfect tool for this work, without a doubt the best that can be achieved today and with a simple and easy to use as none can offer Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I do not have much to complain about the software, the truth I can say that it is an excellent tool however it costs a little to learn to use it at first nothing really serious just that it would be good if the user was taught how to handle the software at the time If I buy it outside of that, I don't have any more trouble with this software, it is really useful when organizing a tool that every business owner or entrepreneur should acquire to optimize their business Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

For users who want or think about using this software that I can say that it is really worth it, I consider that before choosing to use it, think if your routine is really busy and have problems organizing you can use this software to solve that problem, if you are a person with a fairly quiet daily routine may not need it since it is designed for people with really busy staff or routines. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The main problem that I can solve with this software are the problems of organization and order in the activities and routines of the day to day, this software allows you to manage your staff and time in an optimal way so that everything works in a correct and orderly way what everything Business owner nowadays longs for an optimized work environment with reduction of failures and optimization of time and effort. This software gives me the main benefit of having control over my time and work so that I can take advantage of time efficiently both I and my workers can know all the appointments and tasks that we have assigned during the day, this allows us to work in a way quite optimal the truth is a benefit that everyone should enjoy nothing is more valuable than time and this software takes care of your time like nobody else Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Simple, logical product that is easy to use

Very fast in operation, very little delay in downloading reports

Company is very responsive in making changes, sometimes overnight so we can achieve what we want to achieve. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We don't really have any dislikes as anything we have enquired about has mostly been implemented - the only request we asked about that was denied was the removal of having to click twice in the Notes field in order to edit that field's contents. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Keeping track of our assets and ensuring they are no double booked

Tracking people's working hours to comply with health and safety requirements Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Research Manager
What do you like best?

I could not be happier with our decision to switch from Ganttic to Schedule it. Our number one reason for wanting to switch was that we wanted the ability for our scheduling platform to integrate with other platforms. We use Zapier to make that possible. Schedule it has allowed us to integrate with Salesforce, BambooHR, Slack, Airtable and others to do some really wonderful things.

Perhaps the best part though is Schedule it support. They are the most amazing support I've ever received. In our ambition to integrate Schedule it and Salesforce, we had a number of hurdles to conquer and every time i turned to Schedule it support, they were eager and helpful. They've even made changes to their Zapier integration to satisfy particular needs I faced as I built out our integration. Simply amazing support is all I can say. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There's not much I dislike about Schedule it. I wish for little refinements like when I change to list view in the Admin area, I want it to stay in list view vs reverting back to showing me cards. I wish I could do bulk operations like Select All resources in Group A and reassign them to Group B. I wished I could have bulk imported all my team members but I had to do that one at a time.

Also, though I appreciate the documentation on the site and the ability to converse with support via chat/email, I wish they had a forum so I could talk with and learn from other users.

The basic function of using Schedule it as a scheduler has been easy for me and my colleagues. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Go for it. It is a truly amazing solution backed by an awesome, supportive company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have a team of researchers that need to be resourced by our resourcing team. By having the ability for multiple resourcing people responsible for scheduling, we've been able to be more efficient. Also, by integrating Schedule it with our other systems, we've been able to eliminate numerous steps that were previously manually done. For instance, by using Zapier, we've been able to have time off requests automatically added to Schedule it, something one of our team members had to do manually. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Finance & admin manager
What do you like best?

Easy to use, plan & edit bookings. I have multiple engineers and can manage their days much more efficiently Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

mobile app isnt so easy to use, I can only view one day at a time Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Project managing & pre-planning. Helps to manage engineers day Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Very easy to use on multiple platforms - identical to the previous supplier who was terrifically awkward and looked down on us for not being IBM Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Its minimal, but if I changed the name of an event it would be nice if it was in a central database and so would apply across all events Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Information sharing about upcoming works with my whole team Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director
Accounting
What do you like best?

Nobody wants wall planners making their office look untidy in this modern age so Schedule IT is a great online tool to visualise the availability of your resources and plan effectively. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike anything, it's great for what we need. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Schedule IT helps us to identify job overruns and therefore if client's need to be billed mroe or extra training given to staff. It also allows us to distribute work accordingly to avoid individual members of staff encountering bottlenecks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Great way to see our team around the world and an absolutely incredible level of support even making changes to my account to make it easier specifically for me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The way that the days moved (one week or two weeks at a time) were originally unhelpful but then the team changed my view to make it even more effective to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Making sure we don't check our team for more than one job and to make sure we understand who is doing what. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director
What do you like best?

The fact it is cloud based means it is always with you. Also very easy to schedule and then make changes if required. Support is also very good with any questions asked basically answered immediately. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike, very happy with all aspects of it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Use it to schedule our work force. It has a very good layout where you can easily see who is scheduled for what. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Helpdesk Administrator
What do you like best?

Schedule-it has a great monthly view. It's easy to move events around and the colour coding makes it simple for us to see the current status or type of event that is scheduled. The ability to create multiple users with different permission levels means the availability of each engineer is visible to all staff. It's easy to manage various resources (engineers, companies, type of event, product, status) and customise the application to our needs. Event tagging is very useful and can trigger custom colour changes automatically based on the tag(s) selected. Support is very fast though rarely needed, and we have experienced no downtime. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

After clearing browser cookies, the layout/view preferences are not saved. However, this only takes a few clicks and the feature request is acknowledged already. For us, it would be handy if the mobile version had the ability for the engineers to follow a strict signing off process on-site. For example, signature capture should not be possible without first filling in a 'work completed' summary. GPS tracking and the ability to simply 'clock-in' upon arrival would also be handy. Reporting could be easier to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use Schedule-it to manage the customer bookings for a small team of field engineers. Our engineers perform a variety of visits including training, installations and repairs. The audit log in each event means it's possible for us to see who created, modified or deleted it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Customer Support Manager
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
What do you like best?

Clear and intuitive layout. Easy transfer of tasks to resources. Easy to split resource groups. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Can have the app on phone logged in at the same time as windows web browser.

Limited to the number of emails addresses for resources.

Colour coding not transferred to outlook. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Time Sheet logging and printing Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Team Scheduling of 10 service engineers Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Do you work for Schedule it - Resource Scheduling Software?

Schedule it - Resource Scheduling Software Categories on G2