Scalefusion Reviews & Product Details

Scalefusion Overview

What is Scalefusion?

Scalefusion is an industry-leading Mobile Device Management Solution that allows organizations to secure and manage employee-owned (BYOD) and company-owned devices. It supports the management of Android, iOS, macOS and Windows 10 devices and ensures streamlined device management operations with Scalefusion InterOps. Scalefusion is a one-stop solution, focused on managing corporate-liable & dedicated devices, tablet-based interactive kiosks, rugged devices, mobile point of sale (mPOS) and digital signages. Our Unified Device Management dashboard is intuitive and easy to use. It allows you to manage all your devices, apps, and content from one place. Over 4500 businesses globally rely on Scalefusion to manage their company-owned and employee-owned (BYOD) devices. Organizations big and small from various sectors like Logistics, Healthcare, Retail, Education, Financial Services, and many more use Scalefusion.

Scalefusion Details
German, English, French

Scalefusion is a trusted partner for driving Enterprise Mobility for organizations across the globe. Secure and manage company-owned as well as Bring Your Own Devices (BYOD) with Scalefusion and augment employee productivity and efficiency.

In traditional MDMs, the device management operations are broken as they just focus on the management of devices. Scalefusion streamlines mobile device management operations like never before with Scalefusion InterOps. It helps IT administrators fix mobile device issues, support modern workforce by integrating with ITSM solutions and drive effective communication across business divisions.

Scalefusion

Scalefusion Reviews

Showing 115 Scalefusion reviews
Already have Scalefusion?
AH
What do you like best?

Solid platform, with feature sets that continually grow as our company is growing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike, the platform was exceeded our expectations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Solving technology issues, and remote kiosk functionality. Having worked with Scalefusion's support and development teams, we have pushed a lot of fixes for perceived and real issues in the field. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AG
What do you like best?

They took control of my screen when I couldn't figure something out myself. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There wasn't anything i dislike at all when I've worked with them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Excellent tech support. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

DEP Token Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The amazing service and the number of features in the product itself, it's highly configurable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

With a great amount of features comes complexity. it takes some time to onboard. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have many kiosks in the field that need to be locked and managed in a center wat. Scalefusion has a great solution for us. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

customer service is great. thank you so much Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

its an intricate product so learnign all the aspects of it Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If subscribing do the Enterprise Management option Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

not many problems Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AR
What do you like best?

Customer service is responsive. App is easy to use Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

it was a good product for what i needed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Employee device management with GPS. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

OD Evangelist
What do you like best?

The support team is just amazing. I have interacted with Mohina, Ajay Tambe, Abhishek Deshkar and Vinayak (in this particular order), and all of them are extremely competent and compassionate, and know that a new user needs a lot of hand holding. They ensure that you get comfortable with the product and set you up to succeed in your objectives. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing as of now. I am sure with such a team, there would be anything to dislike in the future either. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Primarily ensuring that users remain focused on using the device for its intended purpose. Also for communicating within the group. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AH
What do you like best?

The ability to control all types of OS devices in one dashboard Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

In the limited interaction so far, i don't have any downsides to report Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure you have your Apple Business Manager completely setup before calling Scalefusion. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have a fleet of iPads - all flavors - getting ready to go out in the field Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Software Engineer
What do you like best?

The platform UI looks great and is intuitive to use. All of the major features my business needed were there, without the need for complex configuration. Initial setup (device enrollment) is done with ease and it just works.

The feature that surprised me the most was "Remote Cast". I didn't need it nor expected it while planning my business, but now I find myself often using it and it helps a lot in my area of application. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I haven't encountered any downsides yet. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Go for it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am currently running outdoor totems/kiosks with custom interactive apps.

There were 2 major issues I needed solved; disable user interaction outside the app (by disabling top bar pull and app close) and persistent connection with device for monitoring and app updates. First was solved via Device Profile configuration and app updates are seamlessly done via Enterprise Store.

Thanks of Scalefusion, I no longer need to go on-site for updates or health checks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AP
What do you like best?

I like the quickness and the quality of responses. quality like this is something that comes natural not something you can train so it highlights the type of overall company culture and type of people scale fusion have working for them. the customer service assistant yukti has helped me more times than I can count, quick replies with short yet incredibly informative answers that lead to solving my initial queries. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

there are no downsides to working with scalefusion Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

go for it. there is no reason no to Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

helping me track containers Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Customer Success Manager
What do you like best?

Scalefusion has allowed me to seamlessly interact and assist my clients better, without the constant back and forth! Above and beyond this, the 24/7 customer service is unparalleled. There is no issue too big or too small and ScaleFusion always go above and beyond. The fact that we can upload our apk files straight onto Scalefusion and it automatically updates all apps in the field is unreal! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I know this is a compulsory field so I have to write something but honestly, I have nothing I dislike. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Set-up, management and cost-effectiveness has never been easier. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With clients using our scanners we often had high Data charges, ScaleFusion has allowed for us to cut those costs tremendously. We are able to manage huge clients very effortlessly. Please such as Mohina,Vinayak and Yukti seem to drop whatever they are doing to assist. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AR
What do you like best?

Great software, awesome support team both in terms of reactivity and solutions proposed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

actually, nothing has been a downside from my short experience with it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

rtfm issues and forgetting some steps in my device and scenario configuration process.

I've little knowledge of the product and the support team is always here to guide me and explain quickly how to perform stuff. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The support response time is very quick and the customer support representatives are very professional, courteous, knowledgeable and helpful. I spoke to Ajay who assisted me in learning how enroll my devices and the basics of using Scalefusion. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Only a very minor point, the support isn't UK based, so mindfulness of IST is needed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have been learning to use Scalefusion, not having any previous knowledge of mobile device management systems. It is extremely useful for controlling permissions on school iPads such as internet browsing and for the dissemination of apps. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AH
What do you like best?

Abhishek Deshkar is one of the best wise person we ever met from MDM solutions. We are currently using the Manage engine software but there's no one equal to Abhishek. We are looking to migrate our 200 licence to you soon from Manageengine.com hence we would like to receive very competitive price from Scalefussion.

Thanks Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

please extend the feature list for the emm devices (Motorola). we will buy the 200 licence if your developteam can extend to the Motorola devices can have secure settings on motorola devices

*Allow user to not power off device Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

One of the best MDM software and the team support I have ever seen! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

creating new profiles and publish to the new devices. helping to publish the necessary carer apps via scalefussion to the devices. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

IT Support is very helpful. The platform is also easy navigate. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Like every aspect of this product. Thanks Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Scalefusion has allowed me to enter business markets with the piece of mind that my technology is secure. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The best of this MDM is that it actually works. I have tried others in the past that were discontinued or never worked properly. I am happy to say i have been using this almost 3 years and love it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

licenses are purchased in batches instead of individually like Microsoft office 365. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am locking my tablets, preventing users from doing certain things on android. And also using some tablets as Kiosk mode. I have noticed increased productivity and money saved. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AC
What do you like best?

knowledgeable technicians.ease of use. easy access to help Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

sometimes a long wait on chat but not bad Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

none Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

setting up the new system Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AO
What do you like best?

Remote control and security of mobile devices Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I believe the cost per license is 25-50% to high. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Remote lockdown of android devices and remote control. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Abhishek, a great employee that was clear, quick and helpful with the questions I asked him. He did his very best to guide me through SCALEFUSION and has a really good understanding of the tool in question. He is also super friendly and makes you comfortable right off the bat. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are somethings about SCALEFUSION that aren't really clear, but Abhishek helped with that ! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

SCALEFUSION is helping our company organzing devices and clear way. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The ease of use is fantastic. I can easily update and make changes through the available on-line interface any time it's needed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We have had no problems or issues using this product. There are a myriad of options that can be overwhelming when first getting into it, but their customer service team does a wonderful job helping you navigate through the many options. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make use of there available customer service team. They are great to work with and will help you make the best use of their products/services. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have been able to streamline some of our internal operations which has helped to improve our service to our customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AB
What do you like best?

Amit was a wonderful help. He was patient and made sure we got exactly what we needed during the sale. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

When I chat for follow up help. I realize they are being friendly and trying to be kind, but there were too many questions about my personal stuff. I just needed to get the answer and move forward. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We find it is an excellent and easy to use tool to track and control the use of devices off site. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AS
What do you like best?

he was very helpfully, great customer services. Very insightful and direction. I'm glad that he was able to assist me on setting up the tablets and how to install app and the website. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

nothing as of yet. so far everything look good. we see once we send it out and see what the members feed back. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Pushing out applications, remote control and lock down. it does everything we needed it to Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director of IT - Support Services
What do you like best?

Easy product to administer and if you do run into issues, their customer service is awesome and very timely. They respond in under 5 min to chat requests and use screen sharing and video to correct any and all issues. We are rolling this out to 1000 devices in the company and the process has gone very well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at this time. The product has done well for us. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are rolling out 1000 tablets to senior citizens and this allows us to control what apps they have, make sure they dont accidentally delete anything or corrupt things. When we reboot the devices go back to standard and all personal data is wiped off. Makes administering these devices a breeze. If we need to push any apps, then we just add it to the profile and hit send. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UR
What do you like best?

The support we receive from the Scalefusion team has been superb. Our organisation relies heavily on the Scalefusion platform and the services it provides. without the help the team, we would be struggling to get our product out in time and in a manner that is fit purpose. But the best part, response times. I am still yet to wait longer than 5 minutes for a response and this is a huge positive when we need answers quickly and to the point. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We have had the odd issue where apps will not install or uninstall correctly. This creates confusion on what the problem could be as we have many devices which are completely fine and some which will not update even though they are exactly the same as others. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have a large amount of devices we need to manage on multiple markets, Scalefusion allows us to manage this through one platform with relative ease as we want. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Fast service and they replied quickly with solutions to my issues. Abhishek was a great guy to work with. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I had no issues dealing with the helpdesk or company in general Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The benefits I have had with them are that they are easy to deal with in any situation Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

We have been clients since Mobilock. We have watched and enjoyed as technology has continued to improve our ability to kiosk a device and manage learning. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

After over a year as a client, I cannot think of anything off the top of my head I do not like about the service. Of course, the cost could be less, but that's another story. ;) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The ability to completely lock out the device and control every aspect remotely.

Securely Proctored Exams, that have no issue performing on a governmental level.

Update software, within seconds to accommodate changes on the fly.

Reporting, Geo-Fencing, I haven't even touched most of the bells and whistles. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.