Scalefusion

Scalefusion is a trusted partner for driving Enterprise Mobility for organizations across the globe. Secure and manage company-owned as well as Bring Your Own Devices (BYOD) with Scalefusion and augment employee productivity and efficiency.

Work for Scalefusion?

Learning about Scalefusion?

Scalefusion Reviews

Ask Scalefusion a Question
Filter ReviewsClear All Filters
Showing 55 Scalefusion reviews
Tim W.

"Good MDM software with a reliable and quick support service"

What do you like best?

Scalefusion has a very user friendly interface, which feels more modern then most MDM out there at this time.

We use both Scalefusion in Agent mode and Kiosk mode.

Usually Mobile Phones will be deployed in Agent mode, as this gives a natural though secure experience while using the device.

The kiosk mode is very helpful with inexperienced users, as it makes a easier environment for them.

What do you dislike?

The lack of a ability to reset the passwords for the devices remotely (From lock screen)

Some of our users tend to forget their passwords quite frequently and it is quite a bit of a waste of time to re-enroll these devices completely.

I would also prefer to see a option for the user to be in Agent Mode, where the device resets if the PIN is entered wrongly, but without the option for the user to reset the devices by themselves (As this option has to be enabled at this time to provide this feature).

Having this feature would change my rating to 10 most likely.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a pretty good MDM with great android support.

Mainly android compatibility for new devices, our old MDM was not compatible with Android at all and was causing issues with a new project.

In the future we may consider moving our IOS devices to Scalefusion as well.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Scalefusion

"Great product and great support"

What do you like best?

great set of features and incredible great support. This time Shailesh help me very fast and we found a solution to my problem.

What do you dislike?

tool is comprehensive can be confusing at times

It helps us to manager a lot devices super easy and efficiently. Safes us money, time and improves user experience

What Mobile Device Management (MDM) solution do you use?

Marco O.

"Great support, good usability and a lot of features"

What do you like best?

The support team is really fast and up to date.

There is really good communication between the support and the tec-team.

What do you dislike?

You need to have a lot of knowledge,

or be used to the features of Scalefusion to use it properly.

Could be difficult to find the right setting.

We use Scalefusion to set up and manage our mobile company-devices.

Bill M.

"World-Class Customer Service"

What do you like best?

24 hour access to Scalefusion's highly knowledgeable customer service technicians gives me the confidence required to rely upon a 3rd party overseas app provider. My most recent interaction with Rep. Shailesh was exemplary of all of my interactions with the Scalefusion staff. Shailesh was 100% knowledgeable of every feature of the app and was able to diagnose and help me overcome multiple self-inflicted issues in just a matter of minutes. After multiple interactions with the Scalefusion staff, it is clear that world-class customer service is the norm, not the exception at Scalefusion.

What do you dislike?

So far every experience, even problems, have been a pleasure to resolve with Scalefusion's staff.

Scalefusion gives us the ability to operate a network of tablets in kiosk mode and to be able to immediately identify tablets that are offline leading to a significant reduction in down-time.

"EMM Solution that Solves my Mobility Management Challenges"

What do you like best?

We have enrolled our several devices belonging to different OS groups into Scalefusion. Some of our devices are used as digital signages in our office premises and we need to constantly push new content to display on them. Our other devices are a mix of Android and iOS phones, used extensively by our employees for business purpose.

The best part about using Scalefusion is that we can manage all these devices from one dashboard. It really works well because we can schedule updates for all devices from the dashboard and also monitor all of them at one go.

Also, extra points for the Eva communication suite, we could never think of a better solution for inter-team communication.

The support team is always available to hear us out and are even open to customizing a few features for us, whenever we need.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike about the product at the moment is that the dashboard is not tablet friendly, so every time our IT team has to access it using a PC. Overall, no complaints about the product!

With Scalefusion, we could publish our company applications on all devices and our employees could access important resources, which were updated from time to time. Our sales team especially has really benefited from this.

Another challenge was curbing data cost on devices given to employees. Since most of our work needed uninterrupted web access, it was difficult to cut down the cost on the internet because we couldn’t control the net usage. This was well-handled by Scalefusion EMM and we could significantly cut down on our data costs by restricting app download and access to non-work websites.

"Amazing product "

What do you like best?

After trialling a number of MDM solutions, Scalefusion is by far the easiest to use MDM product. It is also THE fastest at propagating updates to all the devices (which was important to us). The support provided has been first class, every support query gets answered promptly & clearly. Even the sales rep was an absolute pleasure to deal with, answering every query I had.

What do you dislike?

At the moment, there is nothing to complain about -- it fits all our requirements perfectly. The one thing we would like to see though, is an on-premise version of Scalefusion that can be deployed easily (at the moment it is Enterprise >5000 devices only). Having an on-premise version available for smaller deployments will provide more options for us.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a shot, the product and the support is amazing, in my experience

We were looking for a hassle free scalable MDM product, to use internally, and to recommend to clients of ours. Scalefusion has made it easy to manage our devices effectively. They have cut down the time it takes to provision, setup & deploy apps on our devices significantly. Administration of the devices has also been made really easy by using Scalefusion

"the experince is great "

What do you like best?

being in charge of all the devices that are on the network .

user friendly.

easy to monitor the apps from devices .

What do you dislike?

when device is stolen the location is not accurate.

the device takes time to update the current locations where about's .

i wish the app can still work on the device as long the device is switched on besides been on the network .

i wish the app can work even though the device is offline.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

its easier to monitor devices

problem solved we always know the users where about's without asking .

it has saved us more data because they only access provided apps only .

"Great customer service"

What do you like best?

I love your customer service and product knowledge!

What do you dislike?

The bugs that keep popping up BUT always fixable and sorted within a few hours. It has not affected our operations in any way yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for a company that is always available to help, this is it. Great customer service and a great product!

Stopping staff from streaming which in turn is saving us a lot in Data costs!

"Scalefusion experience."

What do you like best?

Scalefusion is a great product and made with passion by really good professionals. You get instant support and all the issues/questions are resolved very quickly and efficiently.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes portal misbehaves a bit but this is not an big issue.

We are deploying iPads for pilots and cabin crew members. It’s really easy to control and manage iPads and applications with Scalefusion. Integration with Apple Business Managers works very well.

C

"Good MDM Solution"

What do you like best?

Ease of use and setup. I reviewed many different vendors and found scalefusion to be the most intuitive and easy to setup.

What do you dislike?

I'd really like to see a logging module put into the system. Currently there is no way to pull the logcat output of a device for debugging.

remote device management

"Easy-to-use MDM"

What do you like best?

It is quite easy to configure all the options and to have the control of the diferent devices

What do you dislike?

For now everything is working properly, we do not have anything does dislikes us

We needed to have an inventory of the mobile devices, manily our tablets. Now we can now were are they at any moment and to standarize the configuration of them

"Have a good software in hand"

What do you like best?

The control of the mobile device from the one-stop system.

What do you dislike?

somehow until now I didn't find the bad one.. I will let you know later if i have one

Primero Application

Mikael G.

"Great solution for manaing smart phones and tablets"

What do you like best?

Rich sets of functionalities at a great price. Support is great, they always go out of their way to achieve Customer satisfaction! It´s easy to distribute new apps and change settings, everything updates instantly.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it´s hard to know which app you need to whitelist when a function is being blocked. But support is Quick to help!

Central management of all our office smartphones and tablets which saves us alot of time.

Leland C.

"Great Service Response Time and Availability. Great Product. "

What do you like best?

I love that the team is always available for support questions and answers quickly. I like that they are willing to help with all of my problems and really make an effort to get me an answer even if it requires the technical team.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that there are different options for managing Android 8.0 vs other tablets and it isn't very clear the difference when using the platform. I had that as an answer to my questions several times.

We are looking to use tablets that will enable special users to access only limited features of the tablets so they can perform their use cases faster and smoother. This solution has fit almost all our needs and we are happy to work with them.

"Great support in a short time "

What do you like best?

the chat window with the guys helping you quickly

What do you dislike?

Info boxes and workflow support are missing on the platform

We manage devices for a patient disease management program.

"Works great but limited support for cheaper tablets"

What do you like best?

Works great for locking the tablets that need to run in Kiosk mode. Decent dashboard as well.

What do you dislike?

Admin overrides are wonky and work for certain tablet manufacturers only.

Running tablets in Kiosk mode

Jeffrey v.

"Very good service"

What do you like best?

Total lock down to even a single app. When there is an issue (had it a few times as usual when testing); very quick and accurate support. The chat has a good and quick turnaround time.

What do you dislike?

The too strict web-restrictions. Only allowed sites can be visited in the internal browser. No way to whitelist everything with the default mobilock browser where the address bar is hidden. I need that feature so builded my "own" app to get this working.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a try. It is a good and promising piece of software

We have 500 rental mobile phones for events. By using MobiLock Pro we can lock the device so it's not worth to steal the device. The main benefit is that we open only 1 app and leave all other apps closed. When setting that app to fullscreen, no other apps can be touched. At the end of the event we open a second app, saying basically to return the device.

Dylan Q.

"Very useful features, excellent customer service."

What do you like best?

Mobilock makes managing a large fleet of devices much easier, and very quickly speeds up the setup process of large numbers of devices. Being able to restrict users to appropriate software and update or install remotely, as well as keep track of locations via GPS, makes Mobilock an excellent management tool.

What do you dislike?

With as many sections and features as the suite offers, it can be overwhelming to navigate the menus and takes time to remember where everything is.

Management of a large fleet of devices, at a quite reasonable cost.

Paulo P.

"Efficient and fast technology and support team"

What do you like best?

The technology was really fast and easy to get going and add in the production line.

The support team was always helpful and ready to handle your questions.

The level of managment allowed by the MobiLock Pro exceeded my expectations.

What do you dislike?

Up to now, nothing. Everything that I expected to use works just fine.

Remotely track, update and management applications and phone of in-field equipments.

Using the MobiLock Pro we avoid the need to internally implement several features, lowering the development time and complexity with a reasonable cost

AC

"Good product, great service."

What do you like best?

Customer Services' ability to help me resolve problems. They usually respond within an hour which is really good compared to most SaaS providers. Also, their product works as advertised and I have never experienced a defect or bug.

What do you dislike?

The UI could be improved, somethings are very hard to find. Usually tasks that I do most often require me to go several clicks deep.

Annual licenses are annoying. I would like to just be invoiced on a per monthly basis on how many device licenses I have. Just because it would be easier to calculate and know when they all renew. Currently, we buy licenses on a per-need basis. So the recurring times will vary depending on different times of the year.

Kiosks

C

"Best MDM Software"

What do you like best?

All announced functions work perfectly. Support is quick and helpful.

What do you dislike?

For me at the moment there is nothing I dislike about the product

We are now able to control all our mobile

AC
Administrator in Consumer Electronics

"Best Mobile device manager"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, software, does the job I need.

Exceptional customer supoport.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at this stage. We are happy with all functionality that is provided.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Yes I definately recommed Mobilock Pro.

I can lock my app down, and I can manage all my devices remotely from a central point.

Cost saving because i dont need other 3rd party software to update my app.

Mobilock is a full solution for what I need.

"The process was more complicated than it should be but the product and support was brilliant"

What do you like best?

it did what i wanted cheaper that teamviewer

What do you dislike?

setup a bit more complicated thsn i need but exactly what i need

basically exactly what i need

Ramin S.

"this software is unique from the point of price/quality view"

What do you like best?

we can see everything even try to do (password guessing for example), it really helps us to manage our company's assets

What do you dislike?

there's nothing we dislike, there are challenges and requests from our side, which are being solved by these guys

Recommendations to others considering the product:

highly recommended

1. track user position

2. manage users proper usage of our devices

3. block users from not allowed activity/software

4. centrally distribute business apps to user devices

"Solution found"

What do you like best?

I can control my workmates devices and tablets.

What do you dislike?

Too many options sometimes. A better categories to be created.

The control of the corporate devices.

Learn more about Scalefusion

Learning about Scalefusion?

* We monitor all Scalefusion reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.