Sapling

4.7

Sapling enables companies to provide a simple, intuitive and consistent employee onboarding experience.

Work for Sapling?

Learning about Sapling?

Compare Sapling to Similar Solutions

Sapling Reviews

Ask Sapling a Question
Showing 102 Sapling reviews
Sapling review by Steven B.
Steven B.
Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Sapling
Sapling review by Daniel H.
Daniel H.

"Amazing On-boarding Experience"

What do you like best?

The amount of information and ease to know what to do is second to none. I have started at several companies before and the Sapling experience is making my current process the easiest. I like that I know so much about the company before day 1 I know where to start and will make a tone of progress quickly.

What do you dislike?

It is really tough to find something I don't like. If I had to be picky I would say the navigation is good but could be better. I would say add more features but I do not know what features would need to be added yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is easy to use. My recommendation is to give it a try and see what it can do for you. The worst thing is you spend a little bit of time and find out you really like it.

Helps employees get on-boarded and provides company information. Before starting I can learn about my team and the whole organization. The tool helps new employees know what to do and when to do it by during the pre-hire and post-hire stages of the process.

What Core HR solution do you use?

Sapling review by Nikki H.
Nikki H.

"Best on boarding experience I've ever had!"

What do you like best?

It was fantastic to be able to click on an email link, easily set a password, and be immediately connected to my team, my profile, and tasks that need to be completed. It was intuitive and I did not have to dig deeper into what needed my attention next-it was all spelled out for me! I also really liked the easy to use tabs, for quick navigation at different levels of use (from high level to more specific).

What do you dislike?

Being early in my use of Sapling, the only thing I do not like is the chat window that is open on the right, with a Sapling team member. I did eventually figure out how to close it, though it could have just had an "x" without further steps (it was blocking my entire right panel and was quite annoying).

I am unaware of business issues being solved by using Sapling, I am a new employee who had an excellent experience with on boarding, so I imagine the benefit is seen with on boarding large numbers of people at once!

Sapling review by Carlos R.
Carlos R.

"Sapling makes on boarding simple and easy."

What do you like best?

I thought it was very straight forward and easy to use. I am currently going through on boarding and so far I have been able to get my profile setup quickly. Navigating through the tabs is seamless and it makes it easy to communicate with your team. It was nice to see a brief history of your company upon the initial login.

What do you dislike?

There were a few times when I was trying to scroll down the page and noticed that it would jump to the bottom of the page. I had to readjust the side bar so that it wasn't too far down or too far up to stay on the area of the page I was trying to look at.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you have all the necessary information ready so that you can get through creating your profile faster.

Sapling is helping make on boarding a seamless process. It has a user friendly interface that guides you from the moment you login to having your profile ready.

Sapling review by Demakis J.
Demakis J.

"Sapling Is Worth The Hype"

What do you like best?

The ability to contact and communicate with my colleagues and management makes problem solving in and out of the work space very convenient. Also, the user interface is very friendly and easy to use to find where things are and how to use them. There are many features that make this follow if you are not a tech savvy person. As a user and employee the fact that this program is free is exceptional. I'm pretty sure the company has to pay some kind of fee but the fact we as employees and average users do not is great and well appreciated.

What do you dislike?

Not sure about other companies but the initial sign up process was a little convoluted in terms of the amount of paperwork done online and the various places/links to go to fill those said documents were.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have your information ready and at hand and ready. I think having documents available on the website or ready to print would be easier and more convenient. Also, this may be premature but I have not found any information about a Sapling App, or if there is one where I could find it on the site. Information on this does not seem easily accessible.

At the moment I have no problems with business thus far, but benefits being able to communicate with my team avoiding issues and maintaining communication which is key. Also it shows the links and business models of the companies that gives you a nice introduction to the company and people you are working for.

Sapling review by Matthew Earl S.
Matthew Earl S.

"Quick & Concise"

What do you like best?

It is easy to connect with colleagues and also includes some personal aspects, like sports teams, which help to break the ice at a new company. It would be interesting to see how far the personal attributes could be continued to make the application slightly more casual when desired though this would sacrifice professionalism of course. But it's great!

What do you dislike?

I didn't like how many things I had to fill out all at once, especially since it isn't very optimized for a mobile user. I think that if it were to be optimized for the mobile user it would be a highly beneficial application for office uses.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Very useful for inter team communication. Also useful for on boarding in that all of the required documents and tasks are plainly set before you to effectively on-board with minimal friction between the new hire and the rest of the team.

Inter team communications is very beneficial with Sapling because all of us are connected in one place.

Sapling review by Milan E.
Milan E.

"It was simpler than anything I've ever used for onboarding"

What do you like best?

The entire process felt simpler and quicker than it did using paper and pencil (like with most jobs I've had in the past). It was also easier and faster than any other programs I've used. I normally don't care for the plethora of questions and information required to enter and re-enter in the onboarding process for a new job. I'm just glad it was so much faster here.

What do you dislike?

At first, I was sure what to do. And since I was afraid to click 'sign document' for any part (because I didn't want to sign what I didn't have a chance to fill out), I tried looking around for a minute, trying to figure out if there were any other options (like entering the information before signing). When I went ahead and clicked the 'sign document' link, I realized that was the way to do all that, and then everything became easy.

Onboarding is handled with Sapling. Efficiency is the greatest benefit here.

Sapling review by Jesse B.
Jesse B.

"User Friendly Onboarding Like None Other"

What do you like best?

This was the most seamless and helpful onboarding experience I've ever had leading up to Day 1 at a new company. I really appreciate how I was able to preemptively sign important forms and see the profiles of my teammates before I walk into orientation on my first day. I feel much more prepared to meet my coworkers face to face and that "first day at work" anxiety has been significantly reduced for me.

What do you dislike?

I have two extremely small nitpicks related to the profile section. Firstly, the space where we input our linkedin profile url could be more functional I feel. Instead of having a static web address on the page why not make it a hyperlink? Secondly, I'd like to see a preview option for profile photos. I uploaded and saved mine only to discover it was actually blurry once I completed the initial walkthrough and went back to my profile. An alternative photo was necessary but a preview profile/photo would have allow me to discover that in the moment rather than later on.

My company is using Sapling to streamline the onboarding process. Before stepping into the offices on Day One I feel like I've already been able to familiarize myself with my teammates, sign essential paperwork, and work on my new hire checklist. Love it!

Sapling review by Ryan M.
Ryan M.

"Excellence and Grace"

What do you like best?

I like the flow of Sapling. Everything feels straightforward. There's no downtime when you're scratching your head saying, "where do I click to add my photo." Very well done typography.

What do you dislike?

There was a misspelling that I sent to the rep I was chatting with. The talk box to chat in is kind of massive and imposing. Also, there's no "x" to cancel it out for a few seconds or unless you scroll your mouse over it. Nothing major. Also, the character minimum during creating a password says 8 characters at least. That's not true you need a capitalized letter and a symbol from what I recall.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use this product. It's fast, efficient and safe.

The complicated process of onboarding new staff members. The paperwork that's tedious and wasteful. The time saving is great and I was sent everything via email.

Sapling review by User in Graphic Design
User in Graphic Design

"Awesome On-boarding!"

What do you like best?

It was one of the best on-boarding experiences I have ever done. The process was very smooth and I was able to go in an see information I would have been overwhelmed with on the first day otherwise. It was very nice to be able to log back on to see other employees in the company and look at different departments. There have been many on boarding experiences that are very overwhelming where you meet numerous people in a short time and this helps to elevate some of that.

What do you dislike?

I am not sure if this is through Sapling vs the company I am with but when it showed me my team it did not show my team for my specific location. It showed the team for the whole company which was hard to team who was who.

A great and easy on boarding experience. The information is a lot more obtainable and you can research people within the company prior to your first day which is very helpful when you are a new employee. This is very beneficial in making the whole process less overwhelming

Sapling review by Samuel K.
Samuel K.

"Awesome and efficient onboarding process"

What do you like best?

I wish I knew about this at my old company; would have saved my team and our new employees so much time. It's great for a new hire to be able to complete all the onboarding paperwork digitally and ahead of start date so you can hit the ground running when you join.

What do you dislike?

It looks like I have to write 40 characters so I would say that I dislike this requirement when I don't have any negative feedback to give.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Using this platform would be a huge time saver for any company and greatly improve the onboarding experience for new employees. It helps new employees feel much more connected to their new organization and builds excitement ahead of their start date in addition to getting a lot of the first week admin out of the way. The platform does this without using existing internal resources as it capitalizes on automations and removes redundancy.

As a customer I see huge potential for this platform and can't wait to use it to help onboard my new team members. It's efficient, easy to use and helps get new employees familiar with their new organization and a little insight into their team ahead of starting.

Sapling review by Manik K.
Manik K.

"On-boarding done right!"

What do you like best?

Furnishing and completing all the on-boarding formalities and documents was a smooth experience! Tracking attendance, commissions, performance of team-mates and leaders - smooth experience! Once you go Sapling, you won't go anywhere else!

What do you dislike?

The right side chat window pop-up. Blocked the screen view. Didn't have the usual close button placement. Took some time to locate and still didn't give the closure one gets on closing an application.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want your on-boarding done right, go for Sapling blindly. Ease of use, smooth and user friendly, quite robust this application is!

On-boarding. Welcoming new colleagues and staying in touch. Tracking performance, attendance and commissions.

Sapling review by Nathalie M.
Nathalie M.

"Expeditious process"

What do you like best?

The setup process was extremely fast, simple, and intuitive. Followed the flow, and was able to complete my profile in just a few minutes, from start to finish.

What do you dislike?

Pages were a bit slow to load once I had completed a specific section, to the point that I thought I wasn't clicking on the next button properly, but that's the main downside, then the tool is doing pretty well!

Create a centralized repository for our growing company, that gives new and current employees quick access to not just their teams but org charts of the organization. You quickly realize the benefits of a tool like this when you didn't previously have access to that kind of information.

Sapling review by User

"Clean, Neat, and Straight-forward"

What do you like best?

All the information are organized in a very intuitive way and are not crowded over the screen. Also, the workflow is very clean and straight-forward to follow; mostly no confusion. Another plus is that users get to move among tabs if they have their own workflow to be efficient. All that, it is a very efficient on-boarding tool to help both HR and the new-hires.

What do you dislike?

First of all, it may make people more comfortable how all the data are store and managed to ensure the privacy and safety. Say, and disclaimer what protection is in place to protect users ' data.

Second, while user may jump around tabs by their own order. It would be helpful if there is an indicator of progress, say, percentage of completeness on each tab, so that users know how far they are in the progress.

It makes the on-boarding process extremely streamlined and productively without too much HR involved directly. It also helps the new-hires start to learn more the company as well as the company learn them before the first day.

Sapling review by Roger F.
Roger F.

"Great on boarding experience so far!"

What do you like best?

So far (I’m still going through the on-boarding process), it’s been very straightforward and nice to have everything in one place and easy to understand

What do you dislike?

I don’t yet have my company email (I’m pre on boarding) and while I created a password, there’s no easy way to login other than to go via the initial email that was sent to me. Also, on my Mac it defaults to Safari, so I have to copy the link and then paste it into Chrome. Not a big deal though

Getting on-boarded and everything sorted out before and right after being hired

Sapling review by aliyah r.
aliyah r.

"Simple, easy and quick."

What do you like best?

It's extremely easy to navigate and find things. It's informative, simple and easy to update your profile and complete your tasks and documents.

What do you dislike?

At times, it's a little difficult to see the spaces you're able to type in. For example, if you were trying to edit your profile and you click the editing button, the background color of spaces where you're able to write in is the same as the page itself. I had a little trouble finding the spaces to write in.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great for companies with an abundance of employees.

N/A as this is my first day of work, but I'm sure it helps solve many issues.

Sapling review by Jonathan W.
Jonathan W.

"Onboarding and More, Like None Other"

What do you like best?

Sapling originally attracted my attention because of their onboarding experience. If you are looking for an easy way to take your employee experience up a notch or two, there are no other products in the market like it. With Sapling, I have been able to easily implement an employee buddy program, eliminate paper checklists for onboarding tasks and activities, and collaborate with IT, IS, and Ops to ensure that new employees have all the resources needed to ensure success from day one. I also really enjoy the employee directory feature, where you can toggle between a list of employees and an org chart view. There are also lots of integrations with various ATS and collaboration tools, including Slack and Lever. Sapling's team is also very responsive to customer feedback, and continues to implement new features that add functionality and enhance the user experience.

What do you dislike?

A feature that does not currently exist within Sapling is a main dashboard to manage all employees and bulk edit information. There is a dashboard to manage onboarding and offboarding, which displays all the critical information needed like title, start date, etc.. Sapling's support team is very responsive and helps me make bulk changes to employee data, but for people who are more DIY like myself building an employee dashboard with bulk edit functionality would be helpful.

Through using Sapling, my office has been able to automate onboarding, track progress of employees, and identify areas where a manager or employee may need more support. Sapling also helps employees get to know each other, and has reporting functionality so we can quickly run custom reports on employee information.

Sapling review by Lex J.
Lex J.

"Intuitive & User Friendly"

What do you like best?

Having never used a service like Sapling, I was deeply pleased by the ease of use of the platform, and even more pleased by the knowledge that I wouldn't have to worry about completing paperwork as I get settled in at a new job. Companies would greatly benefit from implementing Sapling for on-boarding procedures.

What do you dislike?

I don't recall having any issues that would warrant disliking the platform.

Sapling allowed access to on-boarding info from home before starting the process, as well as allowed the convenience of completing paperwork prior to day one, which allows for more information and immersion into the role.

Sapling review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Best Onboarding Experience - Ever!"

What do you like best?

I loved how much I was able to accomplish through the online portal - from paperwork to seeing who my team members are! It was easy to save things and do it when I had time.

What do you dislike?

In the very beginning when I was just exploring Sapling, I couldn't figure out how to X out of the chat window with a member of the Sapling team. It wasn't intuitive and took a few clicks before I found a button to close/minimize that side-bar.

I don't have any business problems being solved as I'm a new employee - but in the role, I love how much I've been able to do as part of my onboarding. It's really great to see the tasks assigned to me, pictures of the people I'm working with, and more.

Sapling review by Amaya J.
Amaya J.

"Great Onboarding Tool!"

What do you like best?

Sapling was an easy to use tool and I was able to create my own profile and see my coworkers profiles before I even joined the team! This was a great feature because many times you don't have any access to that information until your first day

What do you dislike?

I didn't like that I couldn't print out my W4 form and that was a little complicated for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would add a print feature

Sapling is used by my company to onboard new employees. I had not used it before and it is a more personalized experience which is something that is lacking on most onboarding experiences

Sapling review by Francisco E.
Francisco E.

"Sapling offered me a great on boarding experience!"

What do you like best?

I am starting a role at a company that uses Sapling for on boarding. I am happy to say that the app is easy to use and straightforward. It gives you a great sense of tasks and activities left on your on boarding checklist.

What do you dislike?

I cannot really thing of anything I dislike. Maybe one area would be to be more compatible with Safari. I opened it on Safari and was note getting the best performance.

The company that hired me is using the service for on boarding, and I think it works well!

Sapling review by Casey R.
Casey R.

"Easy onboarding with a slick interface"

What do you like best?

The sapling interface is modern and snappy and really easy to navigate. It takes onboarding-usually an arcane task steeped in outdated software and processes-and streamlines it!

What do you dislike?

I had to fill out a lot of the same information (ie name, address) across multiple forms through an external document signing service that my employeer linked to from Sapling.

Maybe Sapling could integrate heavily with one of these services and automatically copy repeated information into the forms?

N/A

I'm using it as an employee being onboarded, not as a company running onboarding.

Sapling review by User

"Amazing interface and ease of use!"

What do you like best?

I really love the contextual menus and how easy it is to onboard. It almost has a really clean smartphone (Android/iOS) design that makes it really visually engaging and satisfying when I complete tasks. Really easy at a glance to see what needs to be completed.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the chat feature can be a bit overbearing even when you are not using it, but it's not that big of a deal.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Sapling has definitely got the ease of use down, and for a lot of people (especially those who have never used technology for onboarding), that is a really big deal!

I am using this to onboard into a company so it's been helpful in that regard. It's made the transition to my new job really seamless!

Sapling review by Shannon D.
Shannon D.

"So easy to use! "

What do you like best?

What a great introduction to the company. It gave me insight into the history and made me feel that they were truly interested in getting to know me. And it's so organized!

What do you dislike?

I've only just started using it and haven't found a downside yet, but I'll update if I find anything!

Only started using it, but it seems like it's a great asset to onboarding new employees. It keeps everything structured and you can see what you might be missing in one easy place.

Sapling review by Francisco P.
Francisco P.

"It is a very good application for the growth and the incorporation of employees in the company."

What do you like best?

Its ability to create profiles is great, I love how intuitive this application is, the ease and flexibility of use in a fast, safe, clear and uncomplicated way, it is an extremely good application to implement in the work without inconveniences.

What do you dislike?

It tends to be a bit slow when making several document launches at the same time making the luxury of job development in the branch cumbersome. is the only thing because the rest is great this application.

It allowed the continuous monitoring of assigned activities through emails sent in a fast and safe way to the work team, allowing to verify the fulfillment of the assigned activities through its development without complications.

Sapling review by User in Consumer Services
User in Consumer Services

"Super easy and smooth onboarding experience!"

What do you like best?

Considering this process took place remotely it was extremely easy to understand and get through. There were very clear instructions and the interface was great as well. I allowed for me to have a quick and easy experience.

What do you dislike?

It's honestly hard to find something I don't like but if I had to I would say that the chat window that pops up immediately when entering the sight is a bit distracting. I would be great if it was somewhere I could see it in case I needed it but not in the way.

I haven't solved any business problems with Sapling but my on-boarding experience was better than even the ones I've had in person.

Sapling review by Fernando del jesus O.
Fernando del jesus O.

"For the growth and successful incorporation of employees in the company in great this application."

What do you like best?

The ability to promote profiles easily by generating a warm and simple experience is great, I love its ease and flexibility of use and access to its functionalities, it is an extremely good application to use in any company.

What do you dislike?

when making several launches at the same time, the application is collapsed and the development of work activities is re-promoted, only that, in general, is this application wonderful.

through emails tasks and inspirational plans were designated to the work team in an easy, simple and real time way, allowing the development and continuous monitoring of the assigned activities in a satisfactory way and without inconveniences avoiding the significant loss of time

Sapling review by Aminah V.
Aminah V.

"Incredible"

What do you like best?

I was actually very pleasantly surprised with my experience with Sapling. I've went through the on-boarding process at 3 other companies and none of them were this smooth. I liked the efficiency, the organization, how I could see my team beforehand and the ease of use.

What do you dislike?

There was honestly nothing I disliked, I think the tool is amazing.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Possibly a chat function to communicate with more of the team members.

The business problem is HR organization , efficiency and time. Sapling touches on all of these problems.

Sapling review by Internal Consultant in Retail
Internal Consultant in Retail

"The convinces of sapling"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to be able to communicate and to just do it from home then having to go all over the place to be able to get documents through and to be able to check information. It’s like a portable agenda, but at the same time a great way to have all the information in a organized manner. It’s all in one click, at your convenience.

What do you dislike?

It’s a little hard to figure out at first, but only because it works best with specific browsers. Once you start using it with the proper browser it’s honestly really easy to use.

It’s giving me the abilities to keep myself organized and being able to have all required documentation in at the right times.

Sapling review by thomas k.
thomas k.

"No problems, and that's good!"

What do you like best?

I think this was the fastest onboarding I've ever encountered, and I have been through dozens. Screens followed logically, no doubts or questions. Everything I would have received at an onsite orientation.

What do you dislike?

First, I was irritated to get a web link instead of a live orientation. (Then I realized a live orientation usually takes all morning.) I really don't have any complaints.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

My experience was positive. If I needed an onboarding solution, I would certainly look at Sapling.

speedy, concise, complete

"Intuitive & helpful!"

What do you like best?

This system is super intuitive to use as a new employee. There are several things I wouldn't have thought to do that the system reminded me to do (via our talent management folks).

What do you dislike?

This has nothing to do with Sapling itself, but I definitely somehow lost track of using sapling in the shuffle of starting a new job - until now (been at the new role about a week), and it's so helpful! Just wish I knew how important/useful the tool was earlier!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

use this and make sure you tell new hires how helpful it is! emphasize using!

There are many areas to update as a new employee at UCSF, and being assigned tasks in Sapling helps me navigate this process SO much.

Sapling review by Bríd B.
Bríd B.

"Smooth, quick and easy on boarding process "

What do you like best?

Sapling is the best on boarding system I have used. It was much clearer and easier than sending several emails back and forth, and meant that I won't have to spend my first day filling out forms. I liked the step by step process and the ease of working through each step.

What do you dislike?

I would have preferred to be easily able to save and come back to a step, or to skip a step and come back to it later.

N/A

Sapling review by Yee Man K.
Yee Man K.

"Easy and comfortable, just a bit flaw "

What do you like best?

generally comfortable UI! The system is cool and going smooth when network is smooth , with various functions available, I find my on-boarding experience fun and interesting

What do you dislike?

yet lots of unexpected bucks occurring, maybe my Mac and Sapling have not found how to like each other yet haah there is an error on NO RESPOND clicking on the 'sign' button

smoother on-boarding experience for new hires, initiate good first impression towards company

Sapling review by Kevin B.
Kevin B.

"Smooth and Simple"

What do you like best?

Most all info was presented clearly and logically, but the best part, in retrospect, was that once the initial sign-ins were complete, I got to get an immediate and quick preview about the other members of my team. This is invaluable to me as I get ready to begin!

What do you dislike?

Only one minor annoyance: the chat window for help from sapling obscured some of the page info, and could not be set aside for a minute -- it could only be dismissed to see the obscured content.

It made my onboarding simple and clear, and brought me straightaway into information about the company and my colleagues as I was joining.

Sapling review by User in Graphic Design
User in Graphic Design

"Seamless and attractive onboarding experience"

What do you like best?

The UI of Sapling is awesome. Straightforward; easy to use; easy to navigate. I was able to touch on the multiple points of my onboarding process efficently.

What do you dislike?

While using Sapling I didn't encounter anything I took a particular dislike to.

Sapling afforded me the ability to familiarize myself with my new team, position, and company. The onboarding process can be a challenge for many companies, with new hires feeling lost and overlooked. Sapling ensures that the transition into a new position can be comfortable and introduces the team to the new members in a social way while HR is able to touch on necessary points and documents as needed.

Sapling review by User

"Best on-boarding experience so far!"

What do you like best?

It was amazing to start on-boarding before my first day - to see my teammates, coworkers, build a profile, and start working on tasks to make my first day in the office easier. The navigation was easy to use and helped me feel ready to start a new job!

What do you dislike?

I really disliked the chat window on the side that was opened automatically for support. I couldn't figure out how to close it right away, and it was hiding some things that I was trying to find.

I'm unaware of any business problems as I was a customer using this as a part of new hire orientation.

Sapling review by Consultant

"Best onboarding experience!"

What do you like best?

I love the interface and the structure, it's really easy to find the sections you need. The company story is really well done and designed to teach you the essentials for starting.

What do you dislike?

The Tasks section, which I found myself using the most often, can be made more visible. Also, in the emails I receive where I would need to complete a task, it would help if I would be redirected to the Task itself instead of browsing around the interface to find the required documentation.

Easy onboarding, nice idea with Tasks and deadline completion, getting to learn the company by browsing profiles themselves.

Sapling review by Kiom M.
Kiom M.

"Awesome Interface!"

What do you like best?

This is my very first time using the Sapling process and I think it's great! It was easy to follow and the guides along the way let you know when sections have been completed so you don't have to wonder if anything is missing. It's a very comprehensive system for a job that I know will become my career so this feeds into one of the many reasons why I know this company is a fit. The technology is progressive and efficient. Very forward-thinking like Compass.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, so far. It's my first use so all is well.

Compass utilizes this as part of the New Hire and Onboarding process.

Sapling review by User

"It's ok, does the job, nice and minimalist, needs a bit of work though"

What do you like best?

Works, decent UI, nice and minimalist, does the job. The logo looks like the Standard Charted one, which, as a Liverpool fan, amuses me.

What do you dislike?

Could be snappier, the loading icon is in the top right which is a bit out of the way, leading to some users hitting buttons over and over (user impatience). Either place the icon more in the user's LOS or make selections inactive.

Could do with some more features. Unsure what.

When you select an office then view a person's profile, and go back, it should remember what you selected :/ :(

Company Tree, holiday request, seeing people joining and when people are off is very useful.

Sapling review by Melanie R.
Melanie R.

"Quick, Clean and Easy to Navigate"

What do you like best?

Easy to follow and navigate. Clean and simple format. As a new team member I liked being able to "meet my team" before my first day on the job! The functionality seemed easy to input and edit information.

What do you dislike?

The text was a little light, at least on my monitor. That is basically it so far.

New team member on boarding. Allows for important information to be shared.

Sapling review by Sterling J.
Sterling J.

"Effective, easy, enjoyable experience!"

What do you like best?

Tasks are clearly findable and easily doable. I can sort by which onboarding tasks are complete, incomplete and overdue. I've never had such an easy onboarding experience.

What do you dislike?

Nothing that I have experienced so far would make me think this product needs work. It's ready for primetime.

I'm trying to get up to speed quickly with my new company and make sure I hit the ground running.

Sapling review by Edward L.
Edward L.

"Interesting way to get all on boarding paperwork done in one place"

What do you like best?

Convenient way to be able to go back to look at paperwork to re-read documents of interest as needed without shuffling through piles of paper.

What do you dislike?

It was a little confusing that I was supposed to upload my driver license and ss card pictures. While it had said to do so in the accompanying email, it was not specific in the program. It would have been better to say, "upload driver license here" instead of just "upload" Also, did not like the upfront video. It did not provide any specific needed information, was long and did not respect my time.

I am an applicant, not an employer

Sapling review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Best onboarding experience ever."

What do you like best?

The sheer fact that there is an application to help organise all the onboard requirements for a company is brilliant. I haven't experienced such an easy onboarding process in my life.

What do you dislike?

Sorry I know there is always room for improvement, but I really can't think of anything I disliked about it. Except that maybe I had to use my linkedin account to do this review instead of my work gmail account which would have made more sense.

I can only say that it is used for onboarding with this company and it was a great experience for me to go through that process as a new employee.

Sapling review by Shanley M.
Shanley M.

"Designed Very Well"

What do you like best?

I loved using Sapling. I was impressed by the UX UI design. Everything is clean, clear, and straightforward. I would suggest it to any client or colleague.

What do you dislike?

There was nothing that stood out to me that I disliked.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This service is really well thought out and designed. Its worth trying!

The onboarding experience with Sapling was very smooth and got me excited about my new position.

Sapling review by Srini S.
Srini S.

"Great on-boarding!"

What do you like best?

Love the intuitive UI and ease of use. Ability to meet your colleagues that have already on-boarded and having a face to their name is invaluable!

What do you dislike?

I would have loved to see clarity around what is publicly visible and what is not

Making on-boarding fun and valuable time spent for the employees. Sapling fits the bill to solve this problem

Sapling review by User

"Easy to complete new hiring documents!"

What do you like best?

I was asked to complete my new hiring documents from sapling. It was super easy to use and fill all the forms that needs to be completed before first day at the company.

Sapling also helped me to remind my tasks in the system and it is easy to see how many tasks are left.

I also like to review and download the documents in pdf format.

What do you dislike?

When I was filling one of my tax template I saved but did not finalize. After I came to finalize 1 day later, the system did not allow me to complete to form. I contacted with Sapling customer service but they could not help me. Then I contacted with my HR and they had to re-upload the document.

Manage to new hiring process easily and smoothly.

Sapling review by Bacilio jose v.
Bacilio jose v.

"It is an excellent tool for the incorporation of employees in the company."

What do you like best?

I love how intuitive it is, a very easy to use tool, with a great capacity to encourage the creation of profiles in a warm and simple way without complications.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the launch of the products is somewhat cumbersome and becomes slow when they are all made at the same time.

It allowed to delegate individual tasks to employees in real time through emails in an easy and simple way, without complications, advancing in the process and allowing the monitoring of the continuous development of the assigned activities in an efficient way.

Sapling review by User

"Clean and Simple Onboarding"

What do you like best?

The interface is clean and simple. It offers all of the functionality necessary without the superfluous. There's a lot to keep track of when starting a new job. I love knowing that nothing is falling through the cracks. I also like seeing other new hires and getting to know the team.

What do you dislike?

We have several places where our onboarding checklists live. It would be nice to have them all in Sapling. I'm not sure why. Otherwise it's great and easy to use.

Onboarding new employees and helping the team get to know one another for first 100 days of employment.

Sapling review by Earl C.
Earl C.

"Sapling Works Great for Onboarding"

What do you like best?

Sapling is super quick and easy to use. It made onboarding easy and I could do it without much worry before starting my new job.

What do you dislike?

It's another tool that I had to learn, and another name/website I had to remember.

Getting everyone up to speed really quickly and starting to form a community within the company I'm rejoining.

Sapling review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Easy and simple"

What do you like best?

Using Sapling was very straightforward and easy process. While some sites make the on boarding navigation experience a little complicated, Sapling was as easy as it gets.

What do you dislike?

I wouldn't change anything about my experience. When looking back at my first time using Sapling, it was a very simple process that didn't necessitate any assistance.

Instead of doing all the paperwork on the first day, it was nice getting all of the standard on boarding credentials out of the way. It saved tons of time and will help me ramp up faster.

Learning about Sapling?

* We monitor all Sapling reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare Sapling to Similar Solutions