Samepage Reviews & Product Details

What is Samepage?

Samepage is award-winning online collaboration software designed to keep your team, consultants, customers, partners, and vendors working together smoothly and efficiently. Combine files, tasks, calendars, maps, videos and team conversation together on one page. Edit pages simultaneously with anyone you choose. Chat in real time with individuals or teams without having to switch to another chat platform. Everyone is in the loop without email overload.

Samepage Screenshots

1-25 of 66 total Samepage reviews

Samepage Reviews

1-25 of 66 total Samepage reviews

"I love Samepage"

What do you like best?

Same Page is very easy to use and very flexible. Same Page has a calendar function that makes it easy to view the events and tasks that are planned by the team.It allows compilation of files, images, videos, conversations and maps on one page that facilitates easy collaboration. when conducting project management it is very effective since it allows one to share any type of content like videos, photos, spreadsheets and text on one page.

What do you dislike?

Same page does not encourage quite often updates this can make one to just be on the old version that is not as effective as the updated one. It does not allow editing tasks once they are uploaded.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Go for same page software. It is effective across employees, vendors, partners, consultants and customers

Communicating internally within the organization. Same page also helps us in running projects. I would say its the best in project management.

Marketing Manager

""Easy to use hierarchical device""

What do you like best?

Samepage is very adaptable and adjustable with regards to designing undertakings, errands, task and objectives. It has a variety of visual apparatus like work process diagrams, logbooks and Kanban sheets that enable us to get a brisk look at progressing exercises and up and coming due dates. Utilizing Samepage to set up and oversee task updates is basic for the vast majority of my group to do. The menu things and activities are largely natural and moderately easy to fathom. Easy to use, encourages make data accessible to everybody in your group with the goal that everybody has all the data

What do you dislike?

The video calling highlight requires an incredible web availability so as tho produce superb video calls.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Unquestionably worth an attempt. It dispensed with all issues we had with email correspondence and record sharing. We even use it as open interface for quick and simple distributing of data to our clients. The staff at Samepage are prompt and quite friendly. Our clients appreciate the communication features.

Samepage keeps our group bolted into activities with complete access to extend errand, assets and due dates. It's been a successful path for us to convey through video calls and visits. A few of us approach other calling and talk stages, however Samepage truly combined the vast majority of our interchanges into one focal center point. Undertaking and tasks the executives increasingly successful. Consistency and coordinated effort are crucial.

Team Lead Manager

"The most suitable all in one team collaboration and tasks and projects management software."

What do you like best?

It's possible to share and edit files and documents online.

This software has a calender function that makes it easy to view teams events and tasks with deadline dates in calender view.

We get notified quickly when changes are made or when there are new comments on tasks or even approaching deadline dates.

This software is very reliable as it helps teams to run tasks and projects seamlessly with group chats and video calls.

It's easy to use and understand.

What do you dislike?

The video calling feature requires an great internet connectivity so as tho produce high quality video calls.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would tell them that this software has been our go-to solutionfor great team collaboration and yielding high productivity on projects.

We use this software to plan events and even run online meetings through video conferencing.

Team collaboration in real-time.

Task and projects management more effective.

"Easy, flexible, and powerful across mobile and desktop"

What do you like best?

It can handle whatever file you throw at it, and the seamless messaging across all devices really makes life easier. Video is high quality and easy -- no logins because you're already logged in. Customer service is responsive (and rarely needed), and they are always adding new capabilities. It's a great value for a lot of integrated tools.

What do you dislike?

The pages can get a little messy if you're not deliberate -- but I mentioned that and they said they have a layout fix in development.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It works, it keeps improving, and they're nice.

Messaging that is appropriately private for attorneys to use, easy enough that anybody actually *wants* to use it, tied to the documents we need to review, all across mobile and desktop, is not easy to find. Samepage provides that, plus easy video conferencing, without being explosively expensive.

"So easy to use."

What do you like best?

The best part about samepage is the ability to be in touch with you whole team at the same time we get more done in shorter amount of time ,because the discussion is so contextually rich.

What do you dislike?

I love that anyone on my team can add to a collaboration page, the client agent has become confused by having to office like application in the computer and it prevented me from open the files locally.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

There are lots of collaboration tool like same page out there, but I think you'll find that same page is one of the more versatile platforms that can fit more needs. The staff at same page are prompt and quite friendly. It works, it keeps improving, and they're nice.

Having an updated version of the documents that many people inside our company has to use.

Being able to have digital proof of data is of the up most importance for our company and same page is a great tool for us .

"Best for any kind of business use"

What do you like best?

As a young professional straight from college, I navigate through this program as though it is a hybrid of universities online platforms, such as, Blackboard or Canvas. As will having some feeling of Outlook Calendars.

I like it immediately sends out notifications to my Outlook calendar and emails so it provides additional notification for all members alike.

What do you dislike?

Cons: What did you like least about this software?

Even though this is a collaborative program for businesses; I feel that GUEST do not have enough restrictions. If they do it is not demonstrated to the max to the host organizer.

Additionally, copying and pasting Pages from the Everyone Team to created teams is time consuming. There should be a bulk action just like with People in the Settings options.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Think of it as an privatized cloud specifically for managers or businesses that has everyone at the same area on projects and programs. Improving the way that to get things done for employer and customer services alike.

The experience is amazing. Discovering this program is bring our coalition together and utilizing its features for meetings is providing our staff the opportunity to not miss out on key discussion topics. All the problems our team been complaining about is now becoming reality to what they requested. SamePage is really changing the way we are going to utilized our future programs, communications, and projects.

AM

"Painless Collaboration"

What do you like best?

1)The simplicity of the user interface - we're able to have new team members and clients up and running in 5 minutes. 5 MINUTES! 2) The power of its features - we've been able to get rid of other SaaS apps and streamline our processes and software costs in half. 3) We can customize our workspace to suit each client's unique processes and needs, while still managing projects and teams effectively.

What do you dislike?

The inability to: 1) drag and drop documents into folders; folders into folders - cutting and pasting whole pages is time-consuming. 2) quickly clear all notifications with one click, 3) (re)organize teams as desired, 4) see all tasks by assignee and sort by creation date, due date, team, etc. 5) customize team avatars. But these are minor and are being addressed in upcoming versions as far as I know.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Start with a pilot and then expand. That way you'll understand how you want to approach it. Because it's so flexible, it's easy to get seduced and build all kinds of things that later on you discover you don't need. With a pilot, you're biting off just enough to gauge what and how much you need and when. Start small, then expand. You'll be happier.

The ability to easily collaborate in real time with our clients, so we can create and execute digital marketing plans to grow their business. Improved productivity, more effective outcomes for our clients, and reduced costs.

Coordinator
(10,001+ employees)

"Its just like Wiggio!"

What do you like best?

I love that this platform has it all! Calendars, Task lists, documents, folders, reminders and more!

What do you dislike?

I wish there was more clarity with how you assign people to groups and what they can see. I also wish there was an option to send text messages.

committee work. This is helpful when we cant use a shared drive to save our work. It works really well with students as well!

Peer Support Volunteer. PSV CIRP. Critical Incident Response Program
Airlines/Aviation

"Samepage, the collaborator"

What do you like best?

Unlike many project management platforms, this prvides 'Pages' for repository of information related to the Team, sub team or Project. It doesnt disappear when a task is completed. Tasks are embedded on pages and the sequence and order can be moved around to prioritise. Its very flexible.

Secondly, I like the containment of chats. Its like a forum for each project or team. It avoids having everyone else in your organisation recieving project specific chats and collaboration when its just not relavent. Yet there is still the very usefull 'Everyone' Team and Chat group.

Clear layout and design. I love the fact that you can add all maner of detail to a Page, links to files, inserted files, pictures, tasks, text etc. Fantastic.

Nicely defined user access policies, per team, sub Team etc, with external team-member options.

Excellent support via email, chat, Skype, video conferencing. And they are pro-active and knowledgeable. We are NOT in the USA, we are in Asia with 8 hours time difference, and that has not impeded getting help.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see it available with OFFLINE capability so we can still work without a data feed or internet connection. Work and correspondence could update on first re-connect.

I would like to see a few more video tutorials. The ones they have are excellent, keep building the library folk.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it, try it again. It takes a little playing to work out how it best suits you, but rather than making work-arounds with other platforms, they have some really neat ideas inthis product.

Multi team, very mobile workforce, we are pretty much all global airline pilots working on multiple projects. Consistency and collaboration are vital.

AH

"User friendly organizational tool"

What do you like best?

I think my favorite aspect is the task completion feature. It's so helpful for me to create tasks and update the status (25% complete, 50% complete, etc). It really helps keep everything sorted in my sometimes frazzled brain! I also love that i can assign tasks to others and see their progress/vice versa. I'm a very visual person, and Samepage is a very visual platform. I find it helps me organize and stay on top of communication very well.

What do you dislike?

Honestly the only thing I dislike isn't really the website's fault! I wish that I could get more coworkers on Samepage. I think there's just a lack of knowledge that it exists!

I work on projects with various groups of people at the same time, and with varying class/work schedules, it can be extremely difficult to stay up to date on everything with everyone. Samepage allows me to monitor progress instead of just having to wait on a "confirmation" email. Before I came across this tool, it was almost impossible to enforce a deadline, because communication among everyone involved was so unorganized.

Freelance Writer
Mental Health Care

"Finally found the perfect mix"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to keep track of everything in one place. I love how easy it is to invite people to join the team and share all or parts of your project. Each project can have its own calendar which will combine into a master calendar.

What do you dislike?

It takes a bit of use before you fully understand how to organize thins and what the layout is. Leave a day or two for trial and error.

I have multiple clients and several projects to keep track of. This helps me stay organized and complete projects without missing a deadline.

Project Administrator
Education Management
(10,001+ employees)

"Document Sharing and Collaboration"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to upload and download files from a central location. The multiple users allows for collaboration on projects. This ultimately results in a great tool for multiple people to share information and work on the same project.

What do you dislike?

The service is not as user friendly or intuitive as I would like it to be. Some users whom are less technologically savvy tend to get lost navigating between links, pages, etc. There are instances where an item is uploaded and then it takes a while to find out where it was sent to or placed.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I suggest having a single user be the "master" user where they organize all files and documents in a way that makes sense to the general population of users. Everyone can upload documents to a general location but the master user will move them to designated spots. This reduces confusion as to where to upload or access items as there is just one individual doing it and it follows a consistent organizational pattern.

There is always a need for external storage of information so that multiple users can have access to it and add/manipulate. Samepage is providing this service so that we can accomplish our projects better.

Engineering Director

"Great place to share documents and ideas with team members and other teams"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, simplicity in adding a new content. I like nice design and great mobile experience. I love the app for iPhone. I appreciate how easy users can communicate and comment on all content. It completely replace our email communication for all work-related stuff.

File library is a great tool for synchronizing files with my computer. Samepage includes a document preview capability to instantly view content of standard documents, Powerpoint presentation and even Excel tables. With Samepage client all documents can be directly edited on my Mac in Microsoft Office and updated version is automatically uploaded back to the server.

Ability to assign access rights for each page makes it a great tool for storing even sensitive data with restricted visibility. I created and use sever other organizations for private use. Samepage allows me to share my account for both work and private use.

What do you dislike?

I suppose the biggest issue is when you become heavy Samepage user and create a hundreds of pages it is not easy to keep track of all pages and content. User comments and News feed feature help a lot but it requires user to make a comment about every change they make.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely worth a try. It eliminated all problems we had with email communication and document sharing. We even use it as public interface for fast and easy publishing of information to our customers.

Sharing documents and texts within the team and with other teams in a company. Samepage became an essential tool for our software development process. It helps with cooperation between all teams in a company and also for publishing nicely-formatted pages to the public.

Diseñador Grafico
Graphic Design

"Increible"

What do you like best?

Con Samepage me e sentido muy a gusto a la hora de llevar el seguimiento a nuestros proyectos como equipo. Antes usábamos Trello, pero no se adaptaba a nuestras necesidades, buscando por Internet conseguí esta fantástica herramienta, que me a resultado de gran utilidad, muy fluida y adaptable. Y también es muy moderno, me gustaría que tuviera mas integración con la redes sociales, y de esa manera poder también enviar notificaciones por ese medio, y si tuviera Twitter seria estupendo.

What do you dislike?

Es difícil decir lo que no me gusta, pues me ayudado mucho esta plataforma, pero a veces e tenido problemas de visualización con documentos de Office que no muestran tal como son, creo que no tiene, o no veo lo que tiene que ver con las Menciones, a la hora de hablar directamente con una persona. El chat no tiene emoticones, no hay vídeo llamadas. Creo que eso es todo.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Que lo prueben, no los decepcionara, le ayudara mucho a seguir progresando en esta era tecnológica de tanto avance, Samepage puede ser su aliado a seguir triunfando, subiendo peldaño a peldaño hacia el éxito.

Ventajas muchas, ya que puedo planificar diferentes tareas individuales para mis compañeros de equipo. Y así de esa manera todo marche de una forma mas fluida, y todo este listo a la fecha fijada. Por ahora estoy robando la app en modo gratuito para ver si me sirve o no, mas adelante veré si funciona, y amplié mi cuenta.

Art Director
Fine Art

"The Only Software I Stuck With!!"

What do you like best?

I am a freelance designer, my projects involve my contractors as well as my clients. What I like best about same page is the simple to use structure - i create project pages that I KNOW my clients will abe able to use right of the batt. The interface is sooo simple to use , clients don't have to learn anything, they can post any kind of information for me and they can easily see files and images. Its particularly useful for brainstorming ideas. Other people will only se the folder you allocate them to. I also use same page to organise my personal life - i share a folder with my husband and he posts reminders for me . I can send a quick message to my clients once i have done this to let them know and samepage will alert them via text and email. It doesn't require anything complicated from my project partners and this is the key - I've tried many other team based software but its too complicated - the proof is that over the past year my clients and I are still collaborating using same page rather than over email.

What do you dislike?

I would love the app to have the same features for posting as the desktop version although this hgasnt been too much of any issue. Once i deleted a whole project folder by mistake - it happened very easily so perhaps it needs an "are you sure" prompt - this was a hassle. Overall the niggles have not put me off the software

Recommendations to others considering the product:

See my review - highly recommended.!

My samepage acts like a dashboard for my whole life - I have to do a lot of juggling different clients and jobs over the course of a day so by going into each folder it helps me focus and not get overwhelmed. .

Director
Photography

"The ultimate virtual office"

What do you like best?

Having a tight integration of the key "pieces" to share data among your team, couldn't be easier. There's almost no learning curve and you feel like you've been working with it for years!

A fast an easy way to have all the files you need to share.

Photos are seen inmediatly, no waiting.

Tasks are asign easily, and easy to follow.

It's great to see everyone's comments, specially if you weren't able to attend the meeting.

It's easy to arrange and redistribute the content within the website, just drag!

Mobile version is excellent to keep track of tasks, asign meetings or uploading docs on the go.

With everyone working in the same page, there's no way someone didn't see the current update of the project, or missed a file to be included. Everything is right there. If you like Dropbox, you can use it here or Samepage's sync tool.

What do you dislike?

There is no way to make use of a personal photo or graphic to change the appearance. It would be very nice to have themed view of Samepage.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for a great tool to keep your teamwork always in comunication, this is a MUST try app.

For our magazine, it has been the best tool and we work with it everyday. We can access thru a PC, phone or tablet. We can work truly everywhere! We don't have to invest in top equipment or new software.

1 solution for everything.

Red Butler Administrator
Internet

"SamePage"

What do you like best?

SamePage is a great platform to use for those working in a virtual environment. It allows you to collaborate projects, tasks, and share files seamlessly with other team members, while having communication features in real-time so that you don't miss important messages or deadlines. I prefer to use SamePage over e-mail since I do not have to worry about my inbox getting cluttered; I can track important timelines to getting projects completed within set deadlines; I can update project's status in real-time; upload and share files seamlessly; communicate to team members directly; and manage workload and files more effectively. SamePage is a great productivity tool.

What do you dislike?

If I had to mention what I dislike, it would probably be the calendar and add an event feature. This feature is unattractive to me because of the layout or steps required to create a new event. Perhaps it's just the tools and features layout/design. I avoid using this though..

I provide virtual services to clients and I find that the workflow is much more organized, seamless and effective using SamePage. It is a much better resource than communicating via email, using multiple platforms like Dropbox or Google drive for cloud storage and file sharing. Makes my job much easier and allows client transparency.

Director, Disability in Education
Non-Profit Organization Management

"SamePage For Veterans with Disabilities in Higher Education"

What do you like best?

The communication tools are really nice. We have 73 members in our group and they are from all over the country. All members are from a professional organization called AHEAD.org. SamePage allows us to work together in a virtual office or collaboration space. Everyone has access to the same content, so we're all equally informed, and on the same page.

What do you dislike?

That our group can't afford to upgrade to the pro version. There's only 5 limitations that I know of between the free and pro versions. The one that affects us most, and it's definitely not a show-stopper, is all users in the group can invite outsiders. In the pro version, this feature is restricted to Administrators.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's a free, open-ended trial. You can use it in perpetuity and it'll never cost you. If you have a need to create more than 25 pages of content, 5GB of storage, need to have admin groups (not teams), in-depth analytics, or very restrictive privileges, you can check out a 30-day trial of the pro version. Maybe a small business with lots of content might find the pro version valuable, but as a nonprofit org, the $10 per person, per month made it cost prohibitive for us. However, it made us look critically at what we needed, not what we wanted.

It almost totally solves our communications problems with regard to collaboration. For example, prior to using SamePage, we had a listserv, a webpage, and members. This setup didn't allow members to work together and come up with new innovative solutions. The communications started with one person at the top and it was distributed to the members via email. People didn't get involved because they were being spoon-fed. SamePage re-centralized the power dynamically from an individual and gave it back to the entire group. The content that we create on SamePage is the content that is ultimately posted to the webpage. SamePage is our virtual workspace for creating the content that we need to push out to the rest of the world. We announced our virtual Open House on SamePage. Within two weeks, we almost doubled our membership. The members understood the benefits without even seeing it. To say we solved a problem--that's an understatement.

Product Owner
(Myself Only)

"Multiple concurrent projects - no problem"

What do you like best?

Flexible canvas to rapidly paint the picture - and keep adding adding detail as you go.

Page templates give useful ideas and speed up the development of an Organisation.

Rich set of sections including files and links really does get close to bring everything together on one page.

What do you dislike?

I would like the Calendar component to integrate with Google etc.

A little more control over section formatting would help make Organisations with lots of sections look more attractive and coherent.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use this if what you need to progress a project is in more than a few places. You're wasting time and head-space switching focus, breaking your flow unnecessarily. Get eveything together in one place and get that "mind like water" "ahhh" moment.

With multiple concurrent projects to manage, it was taking me longer and longer to keep track, load the detail in to my mind when switching on to a task etc.

No matter what the content type, there can be a single answer to the questions "where do I put this" and "where do I find this"?

UG

"An efficient way of controlling shared files."

What do you like best?

Efficient updating of synchronised files means my colleague and I are almost certain to deliver the final files to the client.

What do you dislike?

No warning system if files are not updated. My colleague and I work remotely from each other and sometimes on very large files (graphics, complex page layouts etc.). If the files are being regularly saved, the synchronisation to the other computer can be disrupted. The result is files on one computer which appear to be the most recent (in that SamePage says synchronisation is up to date) have in fact been superseded, sometimes by 24 hours. There needs to be a warning that updating was disrupted and files may not be most recent.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Keep a watchful eye if using very large files.

In general, efficient joint-working on files with automated updates (apart from problem outlined above). Saves time and stress.

Personal Trainer
Health, Wellness and Fitness

"Sound Fitness, a personal training business in Vancouver, BC, uses this app."

What do you like best?

The application is fairly easy to adapt to a variety of uses. And I find the Samepage service staff very helpful and prompt.

What do you dislike?

I would like more flexibility in synchronizing tables, more ability to sort tasks, and more granularity in regulating who can see and edit a page. I find that the community that Samepage has created, together with their service staff, are quick to add features.

I would also like to see the ability to synchronize the Samepage calendar with online calendars, like Google.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Samepage is an easy company to work with. I would recommend experimenting with Samepage, especially if you are running a small business. And don't be afraid to ask for new features. The staff at Samepage are prompt and quite friendly.

Do not configure it without user input; let the users drive the implementation.

My clients use it extensively after a couple of months. They appreciate the communication features.

I am a personal trainer in Vancouver, BC, and I have clients that want to access and collaborate in their exercise programs. These programs are usually kept as Excel spreadsheets. I also have other documents (forms) that I rely on in my business. Thus, I needed a system that could store and display, and download documents. The application had to work cross platform, and on both computers and mobile devices.

I love that my clients can access things over their smartphones while in the gym.

I appreciate the messaging feature that makes it so easy for my clients to contact me with questions.

I value the ability to synchronize my entries with my business computer and, in turn, with my business database. A huge timesaver and invaluable when in comes to accuracy.

Directeur
Music

"Great tool for collaborating with different user all over the globe, good uptime and support."

What do you like best?

It gives us a platform on which we can collaborate with other users, inside and outside our organization. Communication through messenger-like tool and e-mail makes it a perfect tool.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the absence of a dutch spellchecker, also I am not fond of the table function which is sometimes not as intuitive as a real table.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend this software as it provides an easy way to work with and clear tool for handling all sorts of projects. This may be a anniversary, birthday or a small to medium sized event.

It gives a good insight on the overall impact of your projects, also it provides a means of closing off portions of your projects. This way you can manage your projects on a "need to know" base.

A good office communicator helps you in getting quick response from other users.

Commenting tool is easy to handle and provides a good way in telling others about updates made.

An excellent tool is the version history on documents, this provides a track history of documents used and can be very useful at times. It comes in very handy as you can use it as a kind of share point tool for sharing documents in a larger group without having the overhead provided by "real" share-point tools as e.g. Microsoft share-point.

The desktop tool I would not recommend as it is very Spartan and has few extra options.

Projectmanagement for events and festivals

Gestionnaire de Projets
Construction

"Best collaboration tool I found in the last 3 years of reserch"

What do you like best?

The simplicity of use to get all the information we need on one page is something I really appreciate overall. Once all is setup, it is so easy to manage the information with links to Dropbox files. Once the Dropbox file is updated, the link is always sending the user to the last information available. This is the most important thing that we did consider.

What do you dislike?

The possibility to copy information from one page to another is something that would be more than useful...it is a must. The need to always share to an external associate a page by sending an email, is something that takes time and can be painfull.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Depending on the use of a page with any needed information to a team, you must make sure that the information that will be on the page is useful this only team. If you have several team that needs to get access to some other information, you will need to create a new page for each team separately. Could be time consuming, depending on how many team you need to get access to the pages.

Communication with co-workers, from inside house and outside. The need to send by email information that is always available now on a page, with the latest update information.

System Manager

"What would I do without it?"

What do you like best?

Samepage is just so easy to learn, the interface designed to be a tool, not a hinderance. The roadmap they are working to seems to be focussed on what people want, not what Samepage's engineers think they want.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes licensing is confusing, especially when you start to mix licensed users with external users. It would be nice to have an API we can plug in to, and finally, the ability to add a level of password protection to a page, so that you can share with users, without having to worry if they share the link, because without the password they can't get in.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I've used Samepage since it was an offline product by Kerio Technologies, called Workspace. I was directly involved in the early shaping of the product, and am more than simply proud to see how it has evolved. I use it to run a film club in one instance, to store license keys for products in another, and in a third to help my work mates administer data for external sources.

Being able to sync files and text, with embedded excel spreadsheets, maps and picture galleries means that it's flexibility is second to none.

Sharing data with customers, not using Sharepoint.

CH

"Samepage helps me stay organized, efficient and productive."

What do you like best?

I love Samepage. It's made my workflow much easier – made communicating with my partner alot more efficient, and has reduced my dependence on email. Samepage is an intuitive platform. Drag + drop is great for sharing of documents and images. It's easy to share pages, provide feedback, and edit content.

I also teach and find it really useful for course material and drafting assignments for my class.

All in all, it's become a part of my daily workflow, and I find it extremely helpful to know everything I need can be logged, saved, and documented all in one place when I need it.

What do you dislike?

Tables are a kind of a pain.. I love using them but when they get wider than the column, it's annoying to have to click in and see all the content. Not a super big deal but just annoying when I need to edit them repeatedly.

I wish for simpler checklist modules (so a version where I'm not assigning things to anyone – I'm just making a list of to-do's for myself.) Currently feels like of a lot of steps to make a simple checklist.

This is a silly designer pet peeve but the color highlights that are available for highlighting text are not readable in some of the colors. Would love to see the RGB color values being used to the max! Or custom colors maybe set in the preferences, with the ability to assign "labels" to these colors? Or something. Your yellow highlight is a mustardy bummer.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Samepage is most effective if you make it a part of your routine. It makes project management really fluid and organized. Updating it each time I have a project allows me to see the full picture of what's going on with project stages, correspondence, meetings, etc. It happens to fit perfectly with my needs.

My team is only two members right now. We are a design studio and we use samepage to keep track of client projects, feedback, to-do's, tasks per project, and files –– all things project management related.

Samepage Features

8.8
Ease of Setup
Average: 9.0*
* Internal Communications Category
Do you work for Samepage?