Samepage Reviews & Product Details

What is Samepage?

Samepage is award-winning online collaboration software designed to keep your team, consultants, customers, partners, and vendors working together smoothly and efficiently. Combine files, tasks, calendars, maps, videos and team conversation together on one page. Edit pages simultaneously with anyone you choose. Chat in real time with individuals or teams without having to switch to another chat platform. Everyone is in the loop without email overload.

Samepage Screenshots

1-25 of 35 total Samepage reviews

Samepage Reviews

1-25 of 35 total Samepage reviews
Account Supervisor

"Exactly what our team needs to stay on top of project tasks and goals"

What do you like best?

Samepage is quite flexible and customizable when it comes to configuring projects, tasks, assignment and goals. It has an array of visual tool like workflow charts, calendars and Kanban boards that allow us to get a quick glance at ongoing activities and upcoming deadlines. Using Samepage to set up and manage project updates is simple for most of my team to do. The menu items and actions are all intuitive and relatively simple to comprehend.

What do you dislike?

Working with some of the integrations can be tricky. Though adding certain applications like online storage accounts was easy, it took us some time to add some of our business insight platforms connected in a way that made sense for our projects. The pricing is somewhat reasonable, but can get high when you start to add more team members.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

There are lots of collaboration tools like Samepage out there, but I think you'll find that Samepage is one of the more versatile platforms that can fit more needs. I would recommend starting with one of Samepage's templates to get your project structure going in the right direction.

Samepage helps to keep our team locked into projects with complete access to project task, resources and deadlines. It's been an effective way for us to communicate through video calls and chats. Some of us have access to other calling and chat platforms, but Samepage really helped to consolidate most of our communications into one central hub.

Customer Service Specialist
Internet

"samepage"

What do you like best?

These software is allows different ways of how the work team is set-up and we first had to find our own best way to use these software. it is also helped us to get organized and to gain a clear overview over our activities like trainings, races and maintenance. easy to learn and very user friendly app.

What do you dislike?

It is hard for new team members to get used to the established structure. new version it has less features, like storage space, archiving, chat days, management content. sometimes mobile app is sometimes a little flaky, but it has improved since we started using this app. It is certainly not a show stopper.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Excellent app, i recommended it.

In these software easily update any user page. Video call feature did not work on my mobile. easy to use. it is easily manage calendar and content. now these time I am not using these software because in these new format is not as easy to use at the Legacy Format.

Human Resources Staff

"Great Help for Enterprise Management"

What do you like best?

Some of the features I like are; I love the ability to team up with my customers at no extra cost and to ensure that they can support and fulfill the needs of direct communication. Nothing is lost between the seats. Integrates multiple productivity tools into a single point of contact. The way you improve your productivity when using Samepage is great.

What do you dislike?

Enables work and sharing from anywhere and independence from sitting in the office. The app is not so good. For me it was hard to creat callendar events and to remove the app's notifications. It also doesn't work offline.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is rare to ensure that many collaboration tools work well. I love functionality and design. It is easy to use and even my non-computer book club members can use it with a few minutes of instruction.

I love being able to share files securely in real time. Communication is also simplified thanks to the built-in chat and video call feature. The software is very intuitive and feature rich. Multi-platform interface ensures that I do not miss a message or call

"Average"

What do you like best?

I like that it allows my team to track projects and send updates to each other about how far along each project is. I also like that there is a chat and calendar feature which we use to communicate with our contractors and easily see what appointments have been scheduled.

What do you dislike?

Unfortunately, and this may just be due to how our company functions, we find ourselves using Google Hangouts much more frequently than the chat function within Samepage. Additionally, I feel like our team never updates Samepage, I wish Samepage encouraged people to update their projects more frequently.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would say that Samepage is a great way to track your ongoing projects with the caveat that team members must update it regularly in order for it to function effectively.

We currently use Samepage to track our projects. We mark when tasks are completed and are able to ping team members when it' their turn to complete a task. When updates properly Samepage help keep projects on track.

réalisateur
Media Production

"Focus, sharing, collaborating, talking, all-in-one page. "

What do you like best?

I really like the main concept. Being able to concentrate every single step, every reflexion, every draft,note, picture and so on... In only one page. I love to write a lot of ideas, find pictures for a mood board, a rough draft for a script, and being able to share with my team those elements, whiteout sending those time consuming mails. With this tool, everyone can be on the same level of information, in real time, at each step.

The functioning is cleaver. I will recap 3 key points;

Adaptable:

The space, divided into 1, 2 or 3 columns, is completely customizable. Order, content, colors... It is your page, your projects.

Mobile:

Because samepage is working manly on a web browser, you can access your work on any computer !

The integration with services of file sharing, as dropbox, Googles drive etc. is excellent, and does not oblige you to transfer data banks which you certainly took time to build.

Sampepage is accessible thought a well crafted mobile app, with notifications, upload, chat, to keep working outside.

Collaborative:

Every collaborator who to participate in the project, can annotate, comment, add its ideas. And you can communicate directly with them individually ! (And team chat was recently introduced)

It's the end of long and boring meeting, or tremendous amount of mail...

Last but not least, you can use Samepage for free on little projects, and small team ! Other price are really low, to fit your budget.

What do you dislike?

Even if everything seems ideal, some details can be improve.

Because Sampage is running on a web browser, you have to let it run in background (can be power or CPU consuming), and you need to refresh the page some time to get access to last post on the page.

And sometimes, you just don't want to have a distracting web browser always on your screen.

A native app soon ?

The last concern is the lack of chat video. (you can upload and share video).

We are working in corporate movie industry, so we always face short deadline, lots of documents, sources, and partners.

We save an incredible amount of time being able to coordinates everyone on one place. The story-boarder send me drawings, digital artist can comment on those, and send some rough 3D concept.

When client gives use new information, we can update instantly the script and everyone has the last version !

Queen of Content

"Time Intensive Set Up But Huge Payoff"

What do you like best?

We're loving the flexibility of being able to design each page exactly as we like. We do a lot of different types of work for different clients, so the ability to customize is critical!

What do you dislike?

Our biggest ongoing complaint is the lack of repeating tasks. We are still using other task management software along with Samepage because we are unable to create recurring tasks, and that is very annoying. Same with recurring events.

Also it would be preferred if folks could see updates in real time as with google docs. We're finding that we use google docs for notes during meetings and then either link or copy/paste over to samepage after the meeting so that everyone can see what's being written as we go (rather than having to wait until we hit save and then reload the page.)

We are a fully distributed team, so communication is critical. The product keeps us quite literally on the same page, and that has been huge for us.

"Samepage Review"

What do you like best?

It is easy to set up groups, tasks, add documents and provide updates. You can also schedule and have conference calls with this program.

What do you dislike?

One group can view certain information. Multiple groups cannot view the same information so it makes it hard to filter the information if a member belongs to more than one group.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a good basic collaborative software but if you are looking for timelines similar to Gantt Chart, this would not be the right one.

Finding a collaborative software so our team can work together in one site. Email notifications are sent to the members when updates are added in the program.

AH

"Using Samepage for national collaboration"

What do you like best?

The capacity to have all information and communication in one place and to keep collaborators up to speed with progress in an organised way.

What do you dislike?

I don't really 'dislike' anything as yet. I am really in the beginning stages of using Samepage. I did find it awkward to invite external users and have them see the relevant information so ended up having to purchase additional licenses.

I have a project that involves 6 collaboration with 6 teams, each at a different university in Australia. I wanted to avoid the displacement of information that sometimes occurs when using a number of platforms - email, dropbox, etc. So, far Samepage seems to be a good option. My collaborators are beginning to use Samepage.

Project Manager

"Awesome easy to use and great for tasks and deadlines."

What do you like best?

I like the tasks that can be created and assigned with deadline dates given - this is really useful. I also create all my priority lists in Samepage. Its very easy to use and all my team have picked it up without instruction. Commenting is also great.

What do you dislike?

When you create tasks and given them deadline dates they are not ordered in date order within your Samepage list - this would be very useful if they were. It would be useful to somehow view comments right next to your task, I know when you click on a comment its highlights task, but sometimes I need to see all comments related to that PID.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it try you will be surprised how easy it is to pick up and get running very quickly..

Instead of relying on email and chasing email for answers, I can give deadline dates in Samepage and use a the simple lists to see who has completed what and what items are overdue or late. Very useful. All my tasks are now in one place to see their status.

Principal Physio
Health, Wellness and Fitness

"Has changed the way we work forever"

What do you like best?

I think the most positive change this has brought is bringing together the knowledge/semantics of the business into one place. The page structure we have chosen mirrors the structure of the business but is far more than just a file repository. Being able to bring together text, images links and files relating to a specific area of the business all on one page means that key information is available to whoever needs it, when they need it, great for documenting and maintaining business processes and procedures.

What do you dislike?

As with most cloud based applications, you are at the mercy of your internet connection and there have been times when working on a file, the changes weren't uploaded and I lost work. One way round this is to synchronise files to your PC and work on these instead, knowing that changes will be reliably saved to your computer and then modified files uploaded to the cloud in due course. Another bugbear is that in order to attach a file to an email requires that you download the file first, but again if you work off a synchronised local copy, then this is not a problem.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a try. It takes a bit to get your head round to start with but persevere

The primary reason for moving to samepage was to demise our old server (and not have to replace it), so we needed a cloud based solution to store our documents. We could have gone down the simple route of OneDrive or Dropbox, but we were persuaded to give Samepage a try as it gives so much more. Storing documents is but a small part of what we use samepage to do - it's more of a business procedure manual, in fact, we have just used it to create a user manual for our Clinic Management Software (with the ability to track changes, inform users of changes, a search facility, links to other relevant pages - everything you would expect of an online manual)

Digital Sales Representative

"Have been using same page for a month now and absolutely love it. "

What do you like best?

The best part about samepage is the ability to be in touch with your whole team at the same time. It's really easy to connect with everyone and share information

What do you dislike?

My only minor issue right now with samepage is that the app version sometimes shows me that I have notifications but sometimes I can't find where they care coming from.

We are able to keep our whole team together on a project no matter how far we might be physically to each other. it is very easy to share all of our information with each other. We use it to collaborate on making websites for companies, marketing campaigns, and more.

AF

"So easy to use! "

What do you like best?

Of course it because everything is on the samepage!! You can senselessly have all of your information and history for one project all in one place, making it so easy for the team to see what going on, and linking up the files to dropbox enables us to make sure that we have the most up to date version at all times, a very valuable feature for us.

What do you dislike?

That you can archive the pages, but i suppose that's just a matter of opinion.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

take the time to get to know your support person, they are really good at getting things done for you and making sure the app is exactly what you want!

Projects are organised and nothing is forgotten, we have all the information we need all of the time, making it less likely that we are going to miss something.

UR

"Samepage"

What do you like best?

What I like the best about Samepage is the format of all the links. Finding and opening files are easy and convenient to access and easy to share with others. All the links are well organized and easy to edit when necessary.

What do you dislike?

I dislike not being able to open and preview all files. Many times only PDFs are allowed to be previewed while documents such as Word or Pages are only available for download. Making every file available for preview without download would greatly save space on office computers.

Through Samepage I'm able to provide insurer companies with the proof of reliable data. Being able to have digital proof of data is of the upmost importance for our company and Samepage is a great tool for us.

"Overall positive"

What do you like best?

I like that it is simple, easy to use, user friendly, and has a receptive help support system.

What do you dislike?

The search function is fairly horrible. You should be able to search with two characters, as several titles have initials or "PP" written and that's how it's easiest to find them. Also, being able to search within the documents would be good. The order of what pops up could also be better - empty folders and documents from years ago will show up before documents that are more relevant.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Overall would recommend. The search functions and to do lists functions are poor, but it's easy and simple to use.

Organization of client documents. Very easy to organize and simple to use.

IC

"Interesting, missing features a lot all the time"

What do you like best?

Its simplicity, it was nice when I had folder tree to navigate (what is somewhat missing now and I do not know why it has been removed).

What do you dislike?

Chaos, total chaos. Missing organization, structure tree, always struggling to find relevant page causing me to create many duplicate pages, leading to further confusion as noone knows which page is up to date (so I need to merge pages later on). Good for short time projects, not good when it comes to long time projects or information pages.

Notification spamming, no favorite pages (I can just subscribe, but I can not name them myself - several teams has the same name for weekly meetings for example), select if I need to be notified or not even I have it in my favorites, etc. Mainly because there is nothing like favorites.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It could be a great tool if SP listen to customers requests. Unfortunately it is not commonly this case. Business customer is behind regular free user and business needs, at least mine seems to not be the priority.

Otherwise it is interesting thing to consider and future might change a lot.

Using it as wiki to store relevant information in it. Possibility to collaborate on such pages if necessary (mostly I just need to pass information to others)

Professional Speaker
E-Learning

"Keep everybody organised and up to date"

What do you like best?

All ideas and info and calendar can be found in one place, and others get notified when additions are made.

What do you dislike?

sections keep filling up so section below it moves down - perhaps a scroll within the section would be better

Recommendations to others considering the product:

all in - each person in team needs to be active.

sharing learning resources and planning with a group of teachers

AC

"Used this product every work day - heavy use"

What do you like best?

The information for all of work is located in one place - and file can be uploaded - excel, pdf, jpeg, etc.

What do you dislike?

The changes/upgrades by samegpage without any notice - some of which we (as a group) do not like, but have to adapt.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Assure that you have enough space for the amount of users.

No more paper files to chase down or notes in the event that someone on the team leaves. Very beneficial when all the files have been uploaded and the notes are kept current.

"Flexible All in One Service"

What do you like best?

Real time edits stored in one place- could undo edits- allowed us to customize experience

What do you dislike?

The chat feature often showed people online when they weren't. You can get lost in pages if not accurately organized. Documents were in multiple locations.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do a trial run and see if they are willing to adjust to your company's needs.

We needed a CRM, data storage, chat and real time file updates.

"Samepage"

What do you like best?

I like the mobile app and the ability to chat in the program

What do you dislike?

I dislike the organization of the product

Recommendations to others considering the product:

take time to get to know how the product works.

communicating with an agency

"Great for remote employees"

What do you like best?

Working from home I can easily brainstorm with employees who are in the physical office. It's extremely easy to use & to learn. I like being able to allocate a folder to certain people so only people I want can see it.

What do you dislike?

It can be annoying to always have the web browser on the screen in the background.

Working from home I can have a hard time collaborating with my coworkers. This is a great solution

AR
(10,001+ employees)

"Great solution for collaborative work"

What do you like best?

I like how it easy it is to trigger alerts to notify partners of an update. I also like the search functionality.

What do you dislike?

I"m still navigating how to use the layouts most effectively.

I am using this for a project I'm working on with an 8-person team. We're all doing this outside of our full-time jobs, so communication and easy UI are both important. Samepage has helped us move our information and conversation from bulky, hard-to-navigate email chains. The group was neutral about the idea of Samepage initially, but those that checked it out immediately got back to me with positive feedback about what a great tool it is.

AI

"Overall, I find it easy to navigate and modify!"

What do you like best?

I like the customization capabilities. To makes spaces, pages, files, etc., with various components. It makes it very easy to organize documents and to navigate.

What do you dislike?

On some occasions I am unable to open documents because it says they are open (often by me). Also, on a few occasions documents did not save and I was not able to recover them.

Storing employee documents and clinical files

Práctico de Río de la Plata
Maritime

"Excelente aplicación "

What do you like best?

Es muy sencillo de usar. Provee herramientas básicamente necesarias.

What do you dislike?

Al poco tiempo de uso se necesita actualización. La misma no estuvo a mi alcance rápidamente.

Comunicación on line.

CM

"I work with clients from different locations and we use Samepage to collaborate"

What do you like best?

Easy to setup, use and very powerful to facilitate collaboration.

I like that is visual and you can embed other softwares

What do you dislike?

I will like to be able to send activities directly from gmail as other applications do.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I strongly recommend this product if your group is in different locations

I use for the Center of Command of Political Campaigns

UF

"Great Product for Collaboration"

What do you like best?

The notifications features work really well.

What do you dislike?

The layout of the different groups/pages seems a little unorganized.

We use Sampage for team collaboration on projects.

Samepage Features

8.8
Ease of Setup
Average: 9.0*
* Internal Communications Category
Do you work for Samepage?