Samepage Reviews & Product Details

What is Samepage?

Samepage is award-winning online collaboration software designed to keep your team, consultants, customers, partners, and vendors working together smoothly and efficiently. Combine files, tasks, calendars, maps, videos and team conversation together on one page. Edit pages simultaneously with anyone you choose. Chat in real time with individuals or teams without having to switch to another chat platform. Everyone is in the loop without email overload.

Samepage Screenshots

Ratings (1)
1-7 of 7 total Samepage reviews

Samepage Reviews

1-7 of 7 total Samepage reviews
is an excellent work tool to manage and execute different projects.

"is an excellent tool to collaborate with different work groups."

What do you like best?

It is a great job option, I love its functions because they allow you to coordinate and improve the way tasks are performed, in coordination with other work groups, thus achieving a desired balance and balance of work together.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that tasks or organizations already raised can not be edited or managed in any way after having done, because it does not allow editing after executing them

It is a great tool to maintain an adequate collaboration with other working groups, thus achieving the best development of the projects and tasks stipulated by the working groups to develop them in the company in the best way.

"refreshingly simple "

What do you like best?

SamePage has a nice, clean look that makes it easily understandable and not daunting to figure out. There are many options to customize and figure out how to best use pages for each group that needs access.

What do you dislike?

It's almost too simple at times and lacks small features (sorting files alphabetically!!) and being able to preview/scroll through files easily. Collaboration options are nice and not required. Wish there was a way to hide the group message feed and only use as file storage

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Good for small companies and sharing with clients! We created dashboards within each client page where we upload files for clients to access when they need. versus emailing and getting lost.

Needed a place to store files where all employees can access. love that this is available anywhere and we don't need to worry about storage or slow server connections outside the office.

UP

"Works great for access anywhere but every day I get an error when opening any kind of document."

What do you like best?

Access to documents anywhere I am so I can share with colleagues.

What do you dislike?

I get an error every single day when trying to open a document - word, excel, PPT, etc. - that says I don't have enough memory to open the document and it won't open. Then I go to try and open it again and it works except that now I get an error that says I am working in said document and so it can only be accessed as "read only" and not edited. Anyone else who goes to access the document then thinks I am in it and also cannot edit it. The only way to fix it is to delete and re-upload this document. This happens every single day to every other item I open. My IT department says I have plenty of memory on my computer (especially to open text-only 2 page word document) and Samepage has no idea what is happening and has yet to come up with a way to fix it or even contact me directly. They simply go through our IT guy.

Easily accessing documents no matter where I am. Being able to share documents easily with colleagues.

Office Manager/Accounting/Customer Support Specialist
Accounting

"Good Concept - Doesn't fit our business needs"

What do you like best?

The overall collaborative calendar and communication tool is great

What do you dislike?

The pages do not fit our business needs and make it a difficult environment to work in other than the calendar and chats

The need for an overall calendar and chat tool

"Nice Collaboration software "

What do you like best?

It Has everything one need to collaborate with multiple people on different people in different teams very easily.

It has all the necessary tools in one place.

The best thing I liked is , I can customize as I can see a fit.

What do you dislike?

It would be better if it could keep a track of the link and the URL's

It could have been better if there was a way to organize the pages manually rather than only alphabetically and time created.

I am using it to communicate wth my organization. It has greatly increased our ability to communicate to our whole organization as well as within specific teams.

(10,001+ employees)

"A helpful product, but takes some getting used and lots of areas for user error."

What do you like best?

I like that Samepage can allow coordination on multiple tasks with multiple users. Once I got used to how Samepage works, it was a simple and easy tool to use.

What do you dislike?

I think the approvals box needs to be an automatic feature. It was confusing to me how to use the product at first. I do not think it is very intuitive or user-friendly.

This product helps solve the problem of coordinating on a task with multiple people in remote locations. I have noticed that it is a simple product to use for simple editing tasks.

Moderator
Medical Practice

"Comfort and ease "

What do you like best?

The best part about the software is it's great graphics and user interface. It makes it exceptionally easy for everyone from beginner to high tech users to use the program with ease

What do you dislike?

Fairly boring graphics and there is very li E

Increased revenue and clients

8.8
Ease of Setup
Average: 9.0*
* Internal Communications Category
Do you work for Samepage?