Samepage Reviews & Product Details

AH

"Using Samepage for national collaboration"

What do you like best?

The capacity to have all information and communication in one place and to keep collaborators up to speed with progress in an organised way.

What do you dislike?

I don't really 'dislike' anything as yet. I am really in the beginning stages of using Samepage. I did find it awkward to invite external users and have them see the relevant information so ended up having to purchase additional licenses.

I have a project that involves 6 collaboration with 6 teams, each at a different university in Australia. I wanted to avoid the displacement of information that sometimes occurs when using a number of platforms - email, dropbox, etc. So, far Samepage seems to be a good option. My collaborators are beginning to use Samepage.

What is Samepage?

Samepage is award-winning online collaboration software designed to keep your team, consultants, customers, partners, and vendors working together smoothly and efficiently. Combine files, tasks, calendars, maps, videos and team conversation together on one page. Edit pages simultaneously with anyone you choose. Chat in real time with individuals or teams without having to switch to another chat platform. Everyone is in the loop without email overload.

Samepage Screenshots

1-25 of 112 total Samepage reviews

Samepage Reviews

1-25 of 112 total Samepage reviews
Health Coach, Anti-diet advocate, Weird Food workshopper

"Has brought our remote team together - getting more done!"

What do you like best?

We've been using this software for just over a year and I don't know how we ever lived without it. We are a non-profit organization of 7 people, primarily all working part time and remotely. This has allowed us to stop "working" in our inboxes, to keep our projects and conversations organized, to create tasks and set events for deadlines so nothing gets lost or forgotten about. We also have our weekly team meetings right in samepage, which again has helped bring us closer as a team. I feel like we're able to accomplish more because we're spending less time chasing each other! Great investment for our team productivity, continuity and growth as an organization.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was an easier way to view all events. Also wish we could have the option to record meetings

we are literally all more on the 'same page' - working as a team of mostly part timers, from all over the country leaves a lot of room for miscommunication, missed deadlines and lack of continuity. Same page has helped streamline communications and projects, helping us feel more connected and more productive

"I love Samepage"

What do you like best?

Same Page is very easy to use and very flexible. Same Page has a calendar function that makes it easy to view the events and tasks that are planned by the team.It allows compilation of files, images, videos, conversations and maps on one page that facilitates easy collaboration. when conducting project management it is very effective since it allows one to share any type of content like videos, photos, spreadsheets and text on one page.

What do you dislike?

Same page does not encourage quite often updates this can make one to just be on the old version that is not as effective as the updated one. It does not allow editing tasks once they are uploaded.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Go for same page software. It is effective across employees, vendors, partners, consultants and customers

Communicating internally within the organization. Same page also helps us in running projects. I would say its the best in project management.

Account Supervisor

"Exactly what our team needs to stay on top of project tasks and goals"

What do you like best?

Samepage is quite flexible and customizable when it comes to configuring projects, tasks, assignment and goals. It has an array of visual tool like workflow charts, calendars and Kanban boards that allow us to get a quick glance at ongoing activities and upcoming deadlines. Using Samepage to set up and manage project updates is simple for most of my team to do. The menu items and actions are all intuitive and relatively simple to comprehend.

What do you dislike?

Working with some of the integrations can be tricky. Though adding certain applications like online storage accounts was easy, it took us some time to add some of our business insight platforms connected in a way that made sense for our projects. The pricing is somewhat reasonable, but can get high when you start to add more team members.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

There are lots of collaboration tools like Samepage out there, but I think you'll find that Samepage is one of the more versatile platforms that can fit more needs. I would recommend starting with one of Samepage's templates to get your project structure going in the right direction.

Samepage helps to keep our team locked into projects with complete access to project task, resources and deadlines. It's been an effective way for us to communicate through video calls and chats. Some of us have access to other calling and chat platforms, but Samepage really helped to consolidate most of our communications into one central hub.

Customer Service Specialist
Internet

"samepage"

What do you like best?

These software is allows different ways of how the work team is set-up and we first had to find our own best way to use these software. it is also helped us to get organized and to gain a clear overview over our activities like trainings, races and maintenance. easy to learn and very user friendly app.

What do you dislike?

It is hard for new team members to get used to the established structure. new version it has less features, like storage space, archiving, chat days, management content. sometimes mobile app is sometimes a little flaky, but it has improved since we started using this app. It is certainly not a show stopper.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Excellent app, i recommended it.

In these software easily update any user page. Video call feature did not work on my mobile. easy to use. it is easily manage calendar and content. now these time I am not using these software because in these new format is not as easy to use at the Legacy Format.

Human Resources Staff

"Great Help for Enterprise Management"

What do you like best?

Some of the features I like are; I love the ability to team up with my customers at no extra cost and to ensure that they can support and fulfill the needs of direct communication. Nothing is lost between the seats. Integrates multiple productivity tools into a single point of contact. The way you improve your productivity when using Samepage is great.

What do you dislike?

Enables work and sharing from anywhere and independence from sitting in the office. The app is not so good. For me it was hard to creat callendar events and to remove the app's notifications. It also doesn't work offline.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is rare to ensure that many collaboration tools work well. I love functionality and design. It is easy to use and even my non-computer book club members can use it with a few minutes of instruction.

I love being able to share files securely in real time. Communication is also simplified thanks to the built-in chat and video call feature. The software is very intuitive and feature rich. Multi-platform interface ensures that I do not miss a message or call

Marketing Manager

""Easy to use hierarchical device""

What do you like best?

Samepage is very adaptable and adjustable with regards to designing undertakings, errands, task and objectives. It has a variety of visual apparatus like work process diagrams, logbooks and Kanban sheets that enable us to get a brisk look at progressing exercises and up and coming due dates. Utilizing Samepage to set up and oversee task updates is basic for the vast majority of my group to do. The menu things and activities are largely natural and moderately easy to fathom. Easy to use, encourages make data accessible to everybody in your group with the goal that everybody has all the data

What do you dislike?

The video calling highlight requires an incredible web availability so as tho produce superb video calls.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Unquestionably worth an attempt. It dispensed with all issues we had with email correspondence and record sharing. We even use it as open interface for quick and simple distributing of data to our clients. The staff at Samepage are prompt and quite friendly. Our clients appreciate the communication features.

Samepage keeps our group bolted into activities with complete access to extend errand, assets and due dates. It's been a successful path for us to convey through video calls and visits. A few of us approach other calling and talk stages, however Samepage truly combined the vast majority of our interchanges into one focal center point. Undertaking and tasks the executives increasingly successful. Consistency and coordinated effort are crucial.

Team Lead Manager

"The most suitable all in one team collaboration and tasks and projects management software."

What do you like best?

It's possible to share and edit files and documents online.

This software has a calender function that makes it easy to view teams events and tasks with deadline dates in calender view.

We get notified quickly when changes are made or when there are new comments on tasks or even approaching deadline dates.

This software is very reliable as it helps teams to run tasks and projects seamlessly with group chats and video calls.

It's easy to use and understand.

What do you dislike?

The video calling feature requires an great internet connectivity so as tho produce high quality video calls.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would tell them that this software has been our go-to solutionfor great team collaboration and yielding high productivity on projects.

We use this software to plan events and even run online meetings through video conferencing.

Team collaboration in real-time.

Task and projects management more effective.

"Average"

What do you like best?

I like that it allows my team to track projects and send updates to each other about how far along each project is. I also like that there is a chat and calendar feature which we use to communicate with our contractors and easily see what appointments have been scheduled.

What do you dislike?

Unfortunately, and this may just be due to how our company functions, we find ourselves using Google Hangouts much more frequently than the chat function within Samepage. Additionally, I feel like our team never updates Samepage, I wish Samepage encouraged people to update their projects more frequently.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would say that Samepage is a great way to track your ongoing projects with the caveat that team members must update it regularly in order for it to function effectively.

We currently use Samepage to track our projects. We mark when tasks are completed and are able to ping team members when it' their turn to complete a task. When updates properly Samepage help keep projects on track.

Business Administrator
Writing and Editing

"Poor interface, glitchy, but on the right track for collaboration with direct file editing"

What do you like best?

Samepage allows direct file editing such that a file uploaded to Samepage, for example a Word document, may be edited in it's native program which eliminates the hassle of the cycle of uploading and downloading to collaborate or co-author with others. It's seamless with Samepage's desktop app, except that Samepage is glitchy and often documents/data won't save. There is no way to recover these document edits. We use Microsoft Office programs such as Word and Excel. More importantly, we use track changes in Word documents to collaborate on projects--this is not a seamless feat with remote workers. It involves constant downloading and uploading and managing of various versions. We tried programs like GSuite, OneDrive, and countless other writing collaboration tools/software to no avail. Either they weren't robust enough or they required our whole team to be on a particularly clunky platform with special email addresses. Samepage is great because you only have to upload a document once and never have to download it to edit it. Moreover, all the Word document functions work properly including track changes.

What do you dislike?

The user interface is awkward, the layout is cramped, and the navigation is never fluid no matter where you are on the learning curve. It's not stable so expect page freezes and lost data. I don't bother adding many elements or pages anymore unless I'm feeling like I want the self-inflicted pain of going through a maze with unstable elements everywhere.

Team collaboration.

"Easy, flexible, and powerful across mobile and desktop"

What do you like best?

It can handle whatever file you throw at it, and the seamless messaging across all devices really makes life easier. Video is high quality and easy -- no logins because you're already logged in. Customer service is responsive (and rarely needed), and they are always adding new capabilities. It's a great value for a lot of integrated tools.

What do you dislike?

The pages can get a little messy if you're not deliberate -- but I mentioned that and they said they have a layout fix in development.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It works, it keeps improving, and they're nice.

Messaging that is appropriately private for attorneys to use, easy enough that anybody actually *wants* to use it, tied to the documents we need to review, all across mobile and desktop, is not easy to find. Samepage provides that, plus easy video conferencing, without being explosively expensive.

"So easy to use."

What do you like best?

The best part about samepage is the ability to be in touch with you whole team at the same time we get more done in shorter amount of time ,because the discussion is so contextually rich.

What do you dislike?

I love that anyone on my team can add to a collaboration page, the client agent has become confused by having to office like application in the computer and it prevented me from open the files locally.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

There are lots of collaboration tool like same page out there, but I think you'll find that same page is one of the more versatile platforms that can fit more needs. The staff at same page are prompt and quite friendly. It works, it keeps improving, and they're nice.

Having an updated version of the documents that many people inside our company has to use.

Being able to have digital proof of data is of the up most importance for our company and same page is a great tool for us .

"Best for any kind of business use"

What do you like best?

As a young professional straight from college, I navigate through this program as though it is a hybrid of universities online platforms, such as, Blackboard or Canvas. As will having some feeling of Outlook Calendars.

I like it immediately sends out notifications to my Outlook calendar and emails so it provides additional notification for all members alike.

What do you dislike?

Cons: What did you like least about this software?

Even though this is a collaborative program for businesses; I feel that GUEST do not have enough restrictions. If they do it is not demonstrated to the max to the host organizer.

Additionally, copying and pasting Pages from the Everyone Team to created teams is time consuming. There should be a bulk action just like with People in the Settings options.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Think of it as an privatized cloud specifically for managers or businesses that has everyone at the same area on projects and programs. Improving the way that to get things done for employer and customer services alike.

The experience is amazing. Discovering this program is bring our coalition together and utilizing its features for meetings is providing our staff the opportunity to not miss out on key discussion topics. All the problems our team been complaining about is now becoming reality to what they requested. SamePage is really changing the way we are going to utilized our future programs, communications, and projects.

is an excellent work tool to manage and execute different projects.

"is an excellent tool to collaborate with different work groups."

What do you like best?

It is a great job option, I love its functions because they allow you to coordinate and improve the way tasks are performed, in coordination with other work groups, thus achieving a desired balance and balance of work together.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that tasks or organizations already raised can not be edited or managed in any way after having done, because it does not allow editing after executing them

It is a great tool to maintain an adequate collaboration with other working groups, thus achieving the best development of the projects and tasks stipulated by the working groups to develop them in the company in the best way.

AM

"Painless Collaboration"

What do you like best?

1)The simplicity of the user interface - we're able to have new team members and clients up and running in 5 minutes. 5 MINUTES! 2) The power of its features - we've been able to get rid of other SaaS apps and streamline our processes and software costs in half. 3) We can customize our workspace to suit each client's unique processes and needs, while still managing projects and teams effectively.

What do you dislike?

The inability to: 1) drag and drop documents into folders; folders into folders - cutting and pasting whole pages is time-consuming. 2) quickly clear all notifications with one click, 3) (re)organize teams as desired, 4) see all tasks by assignee and sort by creation date, due date, team, etc. 5) customize team avatars. But these are minor and are being addressed in upcoming versions as far as I know.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Start with a pilot and then expand. That way you'll understand how you want to approach it. Because it's so flexible, it's easy to get seduced and build all kinds of things that later on you discover you don't need. With a pilot, you're biting off just enough to gauge what and how much you need and when. Start small, then expand. You'll be happier.

The ability to easily collaborate in real time with our clients, so we can create and execute digital marketing plans to grow their business. Improved productivity, more effective outcomes for our clients, and reduced costs.

Coordinator
(10,001+ employees)

"Its just like Wiggio!"

What do you like best?

I love that this platform has it all! Calendars, Task lists, documents, folders, reminders and more!

What do you dislike?

I wish there was more clarity with how you assign people to groups and what they can see. I also wish there was an option to send text messages.

committee work. This is helpful when we cant use a shared drive to save our work. It works really well with students as well!

Peer Support Volunteer. PSV CIRP. Critical Incident Response Program
Airlines/Aviation

"Samepage, the collaborator"

What do you like best?

Unlike many project management platforms, this prvides 'Pages' for repository of information related to the Team, sub team or Project. It doesnt disappear when a task is completed. Tasks are embedded on pages and the sequence and order can be moved around to prioritise. Its very flexible.

Secondly, I like the containment of chats. Its like a forum for each project or team. It avoids having everyone else in your organisation recieving project specific chats and collaboration when its just not relavent. Yet there is still the very usefull 'Everyone' Team and Chat group.

Clear layout and design. I love the fact that you can add all maner of detail to a Page, links to files, inserted files, pictures, tasks, text etc. Fantastic.

Nicely defined user access policies, per team, sub Team etc, with external team-member options.

Excellent support via email, chat, Skype, video conferencing. And they are pro-active and knowledgeable. We are NOT in the USA, we are in Asia with 8 hours time difference, and that has not impeded getting help.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see it available with OFFLINE capability so we can still work without a data feed or internet connection. Work and correspondence could update on first re-connect.

I would like to see a few more video tutorials. The ones they have are excellent, keep building the library folk.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it, try it again. It takes a little playing to work out how it best suits you, but rather than making work-arounds with other platforms, they have some really neat ideas inthis product.

Multi team, very mobile workforce, we are pretty much all global airline pilots working on multiple projects. Consistency and collaboration are vital.

AH

"User friendly organizational tool"

What do you like best?

I think my favorite aspect is the task completion feature. It's so helpful for me to create tasks and update the status (25% complete, 50% complete, etc). It really helps keep everything sorted in my sometimes frazzled brain! I also love that i can assign tasks to others and see their progress/vice versa. I'm a very visual person, and Samepage is a very visual platform. I find it helps me organize and stay on top of communication very well.

What do you dislike?

Honestly the only thing I dislike isn't really the website's fault! I wish that I could get more coworkers on Samepage. I think there's just a lack of knowledge that it exists!

I work on projects with various groups of people at the same time, and with varying class/work schedules, it can be extremely difficult to stay up to date on everything with everyone. Samepage allows me to monitor progress instead of just having to wait on a "confirmation" email. Before I came across this tool, it was almost impossible to enforce a deadline, because communication among everyone involved was so unorganized.

Freelance Writer
Mental Health Care

"Finally found the perfect mix"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to keep track of everything in one place. I love how easy it is to invite people to join the team and share all or parts of your project. Each project can have its own calendar which will combine into a master calendar.

What do you dislike?

It takes a bit of use before you fully understand how to organize thins and what the layout is. Leave a day or two for trial and error.

I have multiple clients and several projects to keep track of. This helps me stay organized and complete projects without missing a deadline.

Project Administrator
Education Management
(10,001+ employees)

"Document Sharing and Collaboration"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to upload and download files from a central location. The multiple users allows for collaboration on projects. This ultimately results in a great tool for multiple people to share information and work on the same project.

What do you dislike?

The service is not as user friendly or intuitive as I would like it to be. Some users whom are less technologically savvy tend to get lost navigating between links, pages, etc. There are instances where an item is uploaded and then it takes a while to find out where it was sent to or placed.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I suggest having a single user be the "master" user where they organize all files and documents in a way that makes sense to the general population of users. Everyone can upload documents to a general location but the master user will move them to designated spots. This reduces confusion as to where to upload or access items as there is just one individual doing it and it follows a consistent organizational pattern.

There is always a need for external storage of information so that multiple users can have access to it and add/manipulate. Samepage is providing this service so that we can accomplish our projects better.

"Amazing collaboration program with great 3rd party integrations"

What do you like best?

Fast work, nothing been lost, a great database for all our automated posts on social media

What do you dislike?

That sometimes they advertise the 3rd party integrations but after the trial it says that is a pro benefit but it isn't

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Perfect for intercommunications as provide perfect calendar status with auto emails (no need to set up) and it inserts the events automaticly to your calendar in your smart phone. Awesome, isn't it ?

All the employees to understand the way of the company/ the organisation works

Engineering Director

"Great place to share documents and ideas with team members and other teams"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, simplicity in adding a new content. I like nice design and great mobile experience. I love the app for iPhone. I appreciate how easy users can communicate and comment on all content. It completely replace our email communication for all work-related stuff.

File library is a great tool for synchronizing files with my computer. Samepage includes a document preview capability to instantly view content of standard documents, Powerpoint presentation and even Excel tables. With Samepage client all documents can be directly edited on my Mac in Microsoft Office and updated version is automatically uploaded back to the server.

Ability to assign access rights for each page makes it a great tool for storing even sensitive data with restricted visibility. I created and use sever other organizations for private use. Samepage allows me to share my account for both work and private use.

What do you dislike?

I suppose the biggest issue is when you become heavy Samepage user and create a hundreds of pages it is not easy to keep track of all pages and content. User comments and News feed feature help a lot but it requires user to make a comment about every change they make.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely worth a try. It eliminated all problems we had with email communication and document sharing. We even use it as public interface for fast and easy publishing of information to our customers.

Sharing documents and texts within the team and with other teams in a company. Samepage became an essential tool for our software development process. It helps with cooperation between all teams in a company and also for publishing nicely-formatted pages to the public.

Diseñador Grafico
Graphic Design

"Increible"

What do you like best?

Con Samepage me e sentido muy a gusto a la hora de llevar el seguimiento a nuestros proyectos como equipo. Antes usábamos Trello, pero no se adaptaba a nuestras necesidades, buscando por Internet conseguí esta fantástica herramienta, que me a resultado de gran utilidad, muy fluida y adaptable. Y también es muy moderno, me gustaría que tuviera mas integración con la redes sociales, y de esa manera poder también enviar notificaciones por ese medio, y si tuviera Twitter seria estupendo.

What do you dislike?

Es difícil decir lo que no me gusta, pues me ayudado mucho esta plataforma, pero a veces e tenido problemas de visualización con documentos de Office que no muestran tal como son, creo que no tiene, o no veo lo que tiene que ver con las Menciones, a la hora de hablar directamente con una persona. El chat no tiene emoticones, no hay vídeo llamadas. Creo que eso es todo.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Que lo prueben, no los decepcionara, le ayudara mucho a seguir progresando en esta era tecnológica de tanto avance, Samepage puede ser su aliado a seguir triunfando, subiendo peldaño a peldaño hacia el éxito.

Ventajas muchas, ya que puedo planificar diferentes tareas individuales para mis compañeros de equipo. Y así de esa manera todo marche de una forma mas fluida, y todo este listo a la fecha fijada. Por ahora estoy robando la app en modo gratuito para ver si me sirve o no, mas adelante veré si funciona, y amplié mi cuenta.

Art Director
Fine Art

"The Only Software I Stuck With!!"

What do you like best?

I am a freelance designer, my projects involve my contractors as well as my clients. What I like best about same page is the simple to use structure - i create project pages that I KNOW my clients will abe able to use right of the batt. The interface is sooo simple to use , clients don't have to learn anything, they can post any kind of information for me and they can easily see files and images. Its particularly useful for brainstorming ideas. Other people will only se the folder you allocate them to. I also use same page to organise my personal life - i share a folder with my husband and he posts reminders for me . I can send a quick message to my clients once i have done this to let them know and samepage will alert them via text and email. It doesn't require anything complicated from my project partners and this is the key - I've tried many other team based software but its too complicated - the proof is that over the past year my clients and I are still collaborating using same page rather than over email.

What do you dislike?

I would love the app to have the same features for posting as the desktop version although this hgasnt been too much of any issue. Once i deleted a whole project folder by mistake - it happened very easily so perhaps it needs an "are you sure" prompt - this was a hassle. Overall the niggles have not put me off the software

Recommendations to others considering the product:

See my review - highly recommended.!

My samepage acts like a dashboard for my whole life - I have to do a lot of juggling different clients and jobs over the course of a day so by going into each folder it helps me focus and not get overwhelmed. .

Director
Photography

"The ultimate virtual office"

What do you like best?

Having a tight integration of the key "pieces" to share data among your team, couldn't be easier. There's almost no learning curve and you feel like you've been working with it for years!

A fast an easy way to have all the files you need to share.

Photos are seen inmediatly, no waiting.

Tasks are asign easily, and easy to follow.

It's great to see everyone's comments, specially if you weren't able to attend the meeting.

It's easy to arrange and redistribute the content within the website, just drag!

Mobile version is excellent to keep track of tasks, asign meetings or uploading docs on the go.

With everyone working in the same page, there's no way someone didn't see the current update of the project, or missed a file to be included. Everything is right there. If you like Dropbox, you can use it here or Samepage's sync tool.

What do you dislike?

There is no way to make use of a personal photo or graphic to change the appearance. It would be very nice to have themed view of Samepage.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for a great tool to keep your teamwork always in comunication, this is a MUST try app.

For our magazine, it has been the best tool and we work with it everyday. We can access thru a PC, phone or tablet. We can work truly everywhere! We don't have to invest in top equipment or new software.

1 solution for everything.

Red Butler Administrator
Internet

"SamePage"

What do you like best?

SamePage is a great platform to use for those working in a virtual environment. It allows you to collaborate projects, tasks, and share files seamlessly with other team members, while having communication features in real-time so that you don't miss important messages or deadlines. I prefer to use SamePage over e-mail since I do not have to worry about my inbox getting cluttered; I can track important timelines to getting projects completed within set deadlines; I can update project's status in real-time; upload and share files seamlessly; communicate to team members directly; and manage workload and files more effectively. SamePage is a great productivity tool.

What do you dislike?

If I had to mention what I dislike, it would probably be the calendar and add an event feature. This feature is unattractive to me because of the layout or steps required to create a new event. Perhaps it's just the tools and features layout/design. I avoid using this though..

I provide virtual services to clients and I find that the workflow is much more organized, seamless and effective using SamePage. It is a much better resource than communicating via email, using multiple platforms like Dropbox or Google drive for cloud storage and file sharing. Makes my job much easier and allows client transparency.