Saleswings Reviews & Product Details

What is Saleswings?

Saleswings increases revenues generated by sales and marketing organisations, by providing actionable profile and intent data around a company's business leads. Concretely we provide highly actionable lead website activity, and lead person and company profile data in real-time. This way we enable sales teams sell smarter through sales intelligence, and empower marketers to segment leads based on intent, or retarget a specific set of contacts based on what they are interested in. In simple terms, Saleswings upgrades any existing email marketing platform such as Marketing Cloud, Mailchimp, CampaignMonitor or AWeber with lead scoring and lead website tracking capabilities. Saleswings also allows tracking sales leads through Gmail and Outlook, or through any third party form or landing page software when leads submit forms. To maximize results, Saleswings provides a single place where sales teams can take action: The Saleswings command center provides a live feed of the hottest leads and recommends a series of sales actions, depending on the lead's sales-readiness.

Saleswings Screenshots

1-11 of 11 total Saleswings reviews

Saleswings Reviews

1-11 of 11 total Saleswings reviews
Marketing Automation / Website Management

"Great tool for tracking & insight"

What do you like best?

- The team is very proactive and helpful.

The tool is very easy to use and has some great functionalities & automation & customization. Moreover, it's easy to integrate the functionalities with SalesWings with the tools I'm using. Always nice to have.

I definitely recommend SalesWings if you're looking for a great insight tool without spending too much.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at this point. Whenever I have an issue, I simply contact the support and they help me as soon as possible, which is great.

At some point we had an automation issue, but was solved in less than 2 days. Thanks to Olivier and to the team.

We've realized that we've gained a significant power & insight over where we are during our prospecting processes.

Qua benefits, I've personally seen that the automation helps me further segment our users & prospects and based on this data, I am able to deliver them the relevant content.

Director of Marketing

"Lead scoring and insights on a budget"

What do you like best?

Saleswings provides deep insights into leads along with top-of-the-line support, a plethora of integrations, and a user-friendly, intuitive interface. What's not to love?

What do you dislike?

There really isn't anything I dislike. This is the second company I have brought Saleswings into and it has been a success at both companies.

We had no way of lead tracking prior to Saleswings. We aren't ready to jump into a full-scale marketing automation platform, so we implemented Saleswings. Once we realized all the integrations it supports, it was easy to build a marketing automation plan utilizing Zapier and other apps. Our email service provider, our chat app, our landing page app, our form service, and Saleswings all integrate to provide insights and leads to our sales team. We have definitely seen a bump in sales since implementing Saleswings.

Asistente Administrativo

"The easiest marketing tool I've used. to increase my sales."

What do you like best?

It is really easy to use, very intuitive, I have a super fast configuration, excellent integrations with Pipedrive, Mailchimp and other applications, providing excellent customer service. one of the things that worships me about this application is that our clients can track all their potential customers who participate in your website, in their marketing campaigns by email

What do you dislike?

I really can not say that there is something that I do not like about software. It's a simple piece of kit to use and it just works ...

Recommendations to others considering the product:

idealo has no limits is the best. I invite you to use it you will not regret it. It's free.

Saleswings allows me to have more complete information about my business relationships and to be able to adapt my speech according to their real needs. it's ideal I would not change it

"Fast set up and easy to use"

What do you like best?

It changed the way we distribute marketing material. Now we send links for prospects to visit our websites and can tailor further campaigns based on the insights provided.

What do you dislike?

When i implemented the salesforce integration the total lead score was only visible via a visualforce page and as such it was impossible to report on that data. A quick call to Saleswings and they resolved the issue immediately.

The big benefit for us is the creation of a Lead score funnel which enables sales to prioritize and better allocate their time.

Founder and Growth Evangelist
Retail

"Essential for Any Pipedrive User"

What do you like best?

The real-time tracking and lead identification is innovative and possibly best in class. It is identifying all kinds of people that don't finish completing the form, without even being integrated with the form. AMAZING. The notifications when leads are on our site is fantastic. What's that? Tons of ESPs and automation programs do that? Absolutely they do, but these tools don't integrate with Pipedrive. Pipedrive is user-friendly enough that my team actually uses it. Young and old. We were unable to accomplish this with Salesforce. That makes Pipedrive indispensable, and thus Saleswings is indispensable for this reason alone.

Then there's the contact enrichment, powered by FullContact. Sure, there are lots of FullContact integrations, but none so powerful as this one. No Zapier needed for this enrichment. Powerful! It has helped us to get names for our Intercom leads that are getting passed into Pipedrive.

What do you dislike?

No bulk ops possible yet. Can't edit anything pertaining to the leads within Saleswings.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Saleswings is very responsive to suggestions.

Knowing who is hot and who's not. With Saleswings attribution, it has helped us tremendously!

Founder & CEO

"Saleswings, good for my business"

What do you like best?

be alerted in real time of the visit of a prospect on our website and know the pages he has visited

What do you dislike?

Too bad that Saleswings does not integrate tracking LinkedIn Inmaills (because LinkdIn refuses external apps)

Recommendations to others considering the product:

An intelligent solution to put inbound marketing in its commercial process, without having to go through the big tools of the market

Saleswings is the best solution that we have found to follow the route of our visitors on our website and bring them the right answer at the right time

(Myself Only)

"Saleswings gives me actual insights on social business"

What do you like best?

The real time notification function for visitors to my websites. The notifications show up in Slack wich gives me more information regarding the contacts I am working with.

Besides the notification it gives me insights on how people visit my websites and which forms they fill in.

What do you dislike?

I would live to see Saleswings monitoring more platforms besides e-mail such as Linkedin and Twitter

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Start using Saleswings and implement it within your sales strategy

The benefits for my company are that I can monitor what effect my mails have and of what interest the pages of my website are. Combined with analytics I can measure the effectiveness of my marketing efforts.

Chief Executive Officer

"Sales Wings "

What do you like best?

The clarity with which information is presented to me and the timeliness. When we contact a "hot:" saleswings lead, we are confident that the lead is interested in our service.

The support team are always repsonsive as well

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. It does exactly what i want

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure you understand how the software aligns with your marketing and sales processes clearly.

Sales enablement

Assistant Business Clients & Payment Service Providers

"The most easy to setup and use marketing tool I have ever used."

What do you like best?

- Automatic categorization and lead classification. This takes a lot of work from you.

- Super easy setup

- Awesome Support and Staff

- Great and intuitive UI

What do you dislike?

no API (yet... This is probably not even necessary due to the many integrations already available)

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Review the integrations available and check out if saleswings meets your needs.

Automatic lead classification making manual evaluation obsolete. Close deals more effectively and really impressing the leads.

AI

"It's a great app overall. "

What do you like best?

The software offers good insights as far as what your prospects and leads are doing in real-time.

What do you dislike?

The integrations are still lacking but they're constantly pushing out updates (keep in mind they're a new company, still!)

Looking to keep the sales team informed on what's going on with their prospects. So far, we've been able to close a few deals as a result of receiving real-time prospect-engagement notifications.

"Not As Easy As It Should Be"

What do you like best?

Customer support seemed engaged. Overall the product was not a fit for us.

What do you dislike?

Did not find much value for what we were looking for.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The rep we were working kept trying to push other products that worked well with their product instead of focusing on our needs and selling to our pain.

Looking for tracking on leads/website visits. We did not move forward with Saleswings.

Saleswings Features

8.9
Ease of Setup
Average: 8.6*
* Lead Scoring Category
Do you work for Saleswings?

Saleswings Categories on G2