SalesRabbit

SalesRabbit

SalesRabbit optimizes every aspect of your door-to-door and field sales process.

Work for SalesRabbit?

Learning about SalesRabbit?

SalesRabbit Reviews

Ask SalesRabbit a Question
SalesRabbit review by Damian N.
Damian N.

"The best tool in sales canvassing "

What do you like best?

Great tool to have at the door with a customer and easy to use app which helps when pitching a customer and filling out application form

What do you dislike?

There really hasn’t been anything I don’t like about sales rabbit.its been a great tool for me and my fellow reps when at the door

Recommendations to others considering the product

The sales rabbit is the best sales tool I’ve ever used.I highly recommend it for new reps

Submitting applications through the sales rabbit allows our office phone operators to not spend so much time on the phone submitting an application but to help other customers who may need assistance or have questions

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about SalesRabbit
Showing 139 SalesRabbit reviews
SalesRabbit review by David Y.
David Y.

"Sales Rabbit let's you know who the Turtles are on your Sales Team."

What do you like best?

Safe Haven is the second largest ADT dealership in the nation and with the help of Sales Rabbit we are looking forward to becoming number 1.

We have worked with Sales Rabbit’s Product Development Team to customize their platform to meet our needs. Our Company targets new homeowners and we import about 10,000 leads per day across 60 Markets. Sales Rabbit has met the challenge of enabling us to track the status of each lead in real time giving us unprecedented access to hold over 350 reps accountable for their daily production goals.

What do you dislike?

Our only problem with Sales Rabbit is that we have become dependent on them, we would be in a world of hurt without them. There have only been a couple of times where the system has gone down. Fortunately they responded quickly and were able to get us back up and running within a few hours.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have an in depth conversation with their management team to make sure your expectations are something that can be delivered. We have worked closely with their product development team and have found them to be responsive to customizing their platform to our needs.

One of the biggest issues with any outside Sales Force is being able to confirm where and how long our reps are in the field. Sales Rabbit provides us with the visibility we found lacking in many other platforms. I would highly recommend Sales Rabbit to any company that wants to improve their field production time and results.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about SalesRabbit
SalesRabbit review by Matt  V.
Matt V.

"What a great product! "

What do you like best?

I am in RE and it is all about tracking. Doorknocking is a common technique in Real Estate however no firm has the tools in place to track this. SalesRabbit overcomes the hurdle and performs beautifully!

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that if you add pins (or statuses) on the desktop mode then they're not showing up when I get into the field..

I also dislike that when I'm in the field and click to add a status (especially in tight clustered townhouse or condo settings) that I have to add the pin, and then I have to click on the pin to be able to see what house # or address it actually placed it on. There are other competitors out there that when you place a pin it automatically pops up with the house # below in case it didn't pin it quite correctly...

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it.

The data tracking which in turn helps on the follow up...

What Field Sales solution do you use?

SalesRabbit review by Erin H.
Erin H.

"Extremely effective canvassing"

What do you like best?

It's very easy to keep track of your leads and the layout/UX is extremely clean and easy-to-use. The ability to draw out areas makes assignments for the day a breeze.

What do you dislike?

I wish pins would load faster, but otherwise it's great overall. There are sometimes bugs or crashes, but that's normal for a software company and would happen with any software. The company is great about making an effort to communicate when these down times will be.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to be able to organize your sales, teams, and data, look into SalesRabbit. It will be worth your time.

Before SalesRabbit, there was often a lot of confusion/overlap when reps would re-visit leads that hadn't been updated. This way, they are able to leave notes on everything that is done without having to wait until they get home.

SalesRabbit review by Chris R.
Chris R.

"Game Changer"

What do you like best?

There are so many areas that Sales Rabbit has allowed us to take our reps to the next level. We had been struggling to store, distribute, and display leads for our sales force, and rabbit took care of that for is. It has saved us money in the call center with being able to submit leads and customer info with accuracy. We have better street sheet tracking than having guys try and keep track of paper.

What do you dislike?

More RC1 integrations. Losing the qualification tool from DWS has hurt.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a chance to see how it fits your business.

Lead distribution, accurate customer info, account creation costs. All these areas have been more efficient and have had an effect on our bottom line.

SalesRabbit review by David J.
David J.

"Love Sales Rabbit!"

What do you like best?

The simplicity of it. It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to figure out how to do everything on the app. I love how I can easily reach out to all of the leads by clicking on the any of the icons (phone, message, email). It’s very convenient. Well worth the investment.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that’s annoying is that on the phone, one screen shot doesn’t take care of all the lead’s information. I have to do 2 screen shots per lead. I’m still new to the app, so as I use it, I may come across other “annoyances.” But so far, that’s it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it! You won’t regret it!

Being able to quickly send the lead via email or text to my client has helped with being efficient. Also, the fact that all the leads are saved, and I can review them any time is also a time saver for me. I don’t have to manually enter each lead into an excel spreadsheet. This saves me time.

SalesRabbit review by Casey A.
Casey A.

"Knocked a lot of doors with this app"

What do you like best?

I have sold Pest Control for 5 summers and the last 2 have been using Sales Rabbit. I used to use a piece of paper and write little marks and all the address in my area so I knew what I had/hadnt knocked. For me, I HATE taking tons of time between doors since its a numbers game. In fact, I usually ignore all the group texts because I dont like loosing focus. SalesRabbit helps me quickly note with a pin the lead and then use Voice=-to-text to make my notes as I rush to the next door.

Contracts were made simple and it was easy for the customers to see the agreement and sign.

What do you dislike?

Things I didn't like were the technical errors that would happen every once in a while with the app freezing and then not being able to pull up my leads or use the app ( the longest I had to wait was 2 hours but I just kept some paper agreements and kept going so it was a big deal.) That only happened once.

Recommendations to others considering the product

My review was honest to my experience. If that helped, great.

Time, organization, simplicity, ease of use, and some credibility having a great software that people always complimented.

SalesRabbit review by Anthony T.
Anthony T.

"Reliable and Accurate."

What do you like best?

I really enjoyed the accurate, real-time maps that gave me access to entire neighborhoods. That was really awesome. The ability to place markers on homes that I've visited, plan to visit, and/or have already closed really saved time and kept sales moving really efficiently.

What do you dislike?

I disliked the personal information input process. Some of the features for inputting a customer's information that were required created more of a hassle when closing a customer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend implementing outside sales into their business model.

Sales Rabbit hasn't necessarily solved any of our business problems, however it has enhanced the selling experience; creating convenience and efficiency. One of the many benefits utilizing Sales Rabbit for outside sales is being able to link the Sales Rabbit app directly to our client count database, allowing us to keep an accurate record of sales in progress, sales closed and sales declined.

SalesRabbit review by Brady N.
Brady N.

"Great start"

What do you like best?

Originally the reason I went with sales rabbit is I like the form submission and integration into agemni and Dish/DirecTV.

I do not have the app on my phone so I can’t take a screenshot of my self logged in.

What do you dislike?

As far as I know it does not work on Android. Those devices are cheaper to buy and easier to repossess than apple products once a rep quits or is terminated.

I do not use the sales management feature as I sell multiple products and as far as I know there is no way to track solar and satellite sales in same dashboard.

Time with Call center and agents by submitting from and pre qualification.

SalesRabbit review by John P.
John P.

"Good Product, Good Dev Team"

What do you like best?

Sales Rabbit is a very good paperless option for those selling door to door. It has these good qualities:

1- Leaderboards (For competition and stats tracking)

2- Digital Storage for Sales Contracts

3- Smooth way to get a signature on a contract electronically. (Customer automatically emailed a copy)

4- Ability to track houses and outcomes from talking to potential customers

5- Ability to assign area's to users (For Sales Managers)

6- Custom Stats (To choose what you are tracking)

Pretty much the best electronic door to door sales app on the market

What do you dislike?

Here are some features that I dislike (All of which are being addressed and resolved by an amazing customer feedback, support, and development team at Sales Rabbit)

1- The back end servers were unstable, frequent slow downs and crashes.

2- User management for Administrators is clunky. (Lacks the ability to add, remove, reassign, multiple users at once)

3- Maximum limit for the number of area,s that can be assigned to a rep (Would prefer no limit to area assignment)

4- Needs more in depth user permissions (For who can access what on the Core Web Application)

5- Cannot assign a user to multiple offices

6- Agreements are hard coded and lack the depth of customization for more than general Pest and Lawn services

Recommendations to others considering the product

Best Door to Door Sales App on the market. Still has missing features and bugs, but best on the market.

Paperless! This is the huge benefit. This reduces the amount of staff we need to perform data entry. Another big benefit is management of Sales Reps, its just much smoother to manage 200+ sales reps through an electronic app than through another method.

SalesRabbit review by Lisa C.
Lisa C.

"Has Bugs to Work out"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to track progress of my team.

What do you dislike?

often bubble show up all over the map and not specifically over the houses it is associated with. This is very frustrating. Also the advanced training for managers is hit or miss. You really have to play with it to find out all the things it can do. This was very frustrating and did not give me the results I was looking for in the beginning. Example: Filters for the specific dates created or modified can skew the results.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Can be confusing to teach on non apple products. The graphics are different on every phone and it can be frustrating to teach to a group if they don't all see what I have on the screen. The tutorials are not geared toward less expensive phones and not all reps are lucky enough to start with top end technology.

Monitoring daily activity.

Mapping for greater coverage without overlap of Reps.

Customer information for areas that are not easily accessible due to gated communities.

Size and owner of the home if a renter

SalesRabbit review by Damian N.
Damian N.

"The best tool in sales canvassing "

SalesRabbit review by User in Farming
User in Farming

"great"

What do you like best?

being able to qualify and submit customers agreement information. it saves time so we don't have to keep customers too much longer than we need to. also the canvas is nice, our leaders can draw our area and we can know where we need to be.

What do you dislike?

it doesn't work as good as it should on the iPhone x when going through the sales materials. sometimes you can't press done unless you turn the screen sideways. Sometimes when submitting an agreement it can be a little confusing with all the extra options.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great tool to have.

It is a way simpler way to submit the customer agreement to the company so we don't have to keep the customer waiting.

SalesRabbit review by Bill G.
Bill G.

"Sales Rabbit is excellent"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that I can pull up in a neighborhood and see my color coded families helped as well as hottest prospects.

What do you dislike?

I suck at technology. I like the concept, but I am uncertain how to publish reports. Maybe, we could have a coach check

in?

Consistent long term documents

SalesRabbit review by User

"Sales rabbit is great! Helped me make lots of money!"

What do you like best?

The canvas part is the the most helpful. I love the layout and the way you can mark houses in a variety of ways. I’ve used it for 2 years and rarely had any complaints.

What do you dislike?

A few times there would be shutdowns or updates during the day which was frustrating because I relied wholly on that app to make sales.

This app defeats the problem of disorganization. The benefits are great in number. Great ways to check credit, see the history of who might live at each house, etc.

SalesRabbit review by User in Telecommunications
User in Telecommunications

"Has helped organize my customers and keeps track of my leads."

What do you like best?

I like being able to complete and agreement completely on SalesRabbit. I like being able to keep track of my leads of customers I have talked to and the appointments I’ve scheduled sends me a notification.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that there are a lot of glitches and shutdowns so I don’t have access to the app in crucial times during a sales process and have to compete and entire sale from beginning to end with the call center instead of on sales rabbit.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make it so there are not so many shut downs and more organized.

Benefits are that it is more professional using an app like this and have been able to more accurately pin an address.

SalesRabbit review by Giancarlo I.
Giancarlo I.

"I’ve had a great experience "

What do you like best?

I love that sales rabbit continues to

Improve all the time. They are quick to respond and solve any issues

What do you dislike?

They fix everything, nothing I dislike stays that way

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great software to use to enhance sales and track. No

Better way of doing it

Sales rabbit has helped my reps get the most out of their area with a great way to keep

Track of contacts, doors and prospects

SalesRabbit review by Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Information Technology and Services
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Information Technology and Services

"Great tool!!"

What do you like best?

Taking all of my sales info with in my pocket. having a mobile office is the best part about this tool. I like the mobile interface. its intuively easy to use and was nice to have when i worked for DISH recently apart of Joey Zentz team in Texas. I hope that I can have a similar tool where i work now because we have no way of visually tracking sales and seeing where I'm at with quota and other goals I'm pushing toward. I'm not sure if its meant for enterprise but it would be cool if you had a b2b version.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes have log in issues with the app. several password resets when i first started and recently its been ok

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think its a great product and would benefit a sales org

Increase sales. Track revenue over time. use it for sales in the field, sign up new recruits and for customer sales in the field.

SalesRabbit review by User in Renewables & Environment
User in Renewables & Environment

"Sales Rabbit and D2D"

What do you like best?

D2D with and without Sales Rabbit is a night and day difference. You are able to stay organized and work your area much more efficiently when using Sales Rabbit. I personally noticed a huge difference in my effectiveness when I began using the app. I wasn't just burning doors anymore. I was efficiently working my area.

What do you dislike?

I can't say there is anything I dislike about the app itself. The only thing I dislike is when I personally do not mark an area correctly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking to work smarter and not harder in D2D this is a very valuable tool.

The problem I was facing before using Sales Rabbit was I was not working my areas the right way. I simply burned through doors and I would move from area to area. Once I began using the app I was able to stay in the same area for an extended period of time and get much more production out of it.

SalesRabbit review by Jared D.
Jared D.

"Sales Rabbit hits all the marks"

What do you like best?

I love the ability to have all my selling resources literally at my finger tips without caring around a big bulky binder. It's amazing for tracking everything from leads, customers, and sales production. This app does it all!

What do you dislike?

I don't like the fact that we can't pick different lead status icons for the data grid to distinguish certain leads we upload.

Area managent, allocation, and accountability.

SalesRabbit review by Grant M.
Grant M.

"Sales Rabbit is very engaged in helping our business find technology solutions to reach our goals"

What do you like best?

I enjoy having a company dedicated to making the best software looking out for our software needs

What do you dislike?

I dislike some lack of flexibility in the reporting

Sales Rabbit has helped us sell more accounts faster and smoother than before

SalesRabbit review by Isaiah M.
Isaiah M.

"It is an amazing guide and map for my day to day buisness opportunities!"

What do you like best?

I love the sales material already built into it and the expansive ability for my bosses to keep updating the app in real time!

What do you dislike?

It could use a bit more updated info in the map part while showing previous customers

It is a great place to store info within while on door to door sales in real time

SalesRabbit review by Steven R.
Steven R.

"Stevens review "

What do you like best?

How the leads show accurate information regarding customers.

What do you dislike?

I can’t get my message to load. The updates they usually perform don’t work. I wish they could give us a price of the product we’re selling the customer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It’s a simple way to sell a customer and keep track of your atea

They show other companies infor and prices.

SalesRabbit review by Jon N.
Jon N.

"Great tool for growing business"

What do you like best?

I love the real-time updates and pinpoint accuracy while out in the neighborhoods building my business.

What do you dislike?

Not so much a dislike. Periodically there are glitches and it doesn’t update pins so you may overlap with someone else working the area.

It allows us to see areas that are hardest hit by storms through a concentrated blanket of canvassing. We are able to identify areas that need to be worked vs those that have already been or are over worked.

SalesRabbit review by Alan S.
Alan S.

"It has been amazing ! "

What do you like best?

I like that I can qualify my customers to make sure they are able to aquire the direct tv services and also keep track of my area I work

What do you dislike?

There is no issues so far everything has been great may be it could be more accurate on renters and home owners

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recomend it to any telecommunications company service is great I love it !

I can save my leads and pull up my sales tools fast and effective I get to help my customers save lots of money and get a better service

SalesRabbit review by User in Consumer Services
User in Consumer Services

"Lots of potential, lots of bugs"

What do you like best?

I love the ability to drop pins on houses and track where I have been and what happened at there.

What do you dislike?

It constantly had bugs to have to be fixed. On a semi-regular basis I had to log off and log back in, restart the app and deal with other headaches. It would help if it better integrated with ServSuite as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

None

It is an easy way to get signed agreements and send those agreements to customers via email. It has also been a semi-accurate way of comparing sales numbers throughout the company.

SalesRabbit review by Nate B.
Nate B.

"I’ve told many people to get sales rabbit "

What do you like best?

Super user friendly. No glitches. I’ve used it everywhere & it works great every time. I left a pin in Costa Rica!

What do you dislike?

I dislike that I didn’t hear about SalesRabbit SOONER!

We don’t waste time knocking each other’s doors

SalesRabbit review by Brandon R.
Brandon R.

"- Solar Sales Tesm Manager "

What do you like best?

Awesome functionality , easy to use, and easy to manage. Best monitoring system I have found.

What do you dislike?

I can’t think of anything, it really does a great job of what i use it for.

Managing canvas for outside sales

SalesRabbit review by Samuel M.
Samuel M.

"Owner of marketing company that represents satellite and internet"

What do you like best?

How all the information is displayed neatly on the agreements section. I like that I can track my crew on the map by the pins they put down and just signing with the touch of a finger blows my mind

What do you dislike?

I hate that I have to go to the second side of the agreement process to type notes instead of doing it in the first part where everything else is typed

Recommendations to others considering the product

Download it

I'm solving paper usage, money spent on SPOTIO, digital forms, cell phone usage while on the job

SalesRabbit review by Csilla B.
Csilla B.

"Fast customer service"

What do you like best?

I heard back on the same day I submitted the ticket

What do you dislike?

Some technical aspects of the software could be improved like the delete function

Recommendations to others considering the product

Faster delete

Field sales

SalesRabbit review by Wade S.
Wade S.

"SalesRabbit review"

What do you like best?

Easy access of checking the leaderboards. I'm always very anxious to see how others on my company do everyday

What do you dislike?

Canvas. Compared to another company, the canvas could be upgraded a bit more

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to track sales numbers via leaderboarda

Keeping track of sales reps numbers and contract, and customer information

SalesRabbit review by Brittany C.
Brittany C.

"Door2door "

What do you like best?

I love that you can see potential leads and enough info to reach out to those customers! I love being able to save leads and track your area!

What do you dislike?

I wish their phone numbers were available but that’s asking a little much! Lol

Recommendations to others considering the product

Explore it and get trained on how to use it properly before using it with a customer!

Spelling names correctly by submitting all the info! Phone numbers, card numbers and names are always right & it males a 20 minute phone call, 10!

SalesRabbit review by Robert H.
Robert H.

"Sales Rabbit is awesome. Less time"

What do you like best?

Works like a dream. Makes my job super easy.

What do you dislike?

Updates can be a pain. But that’s really it. As much as I use app, haven’t had many issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it. If it doesn’t make your job easier than you’re using it wrong.

Speeds up qualification process.

SalesRabbit review by Ryan M.
Ryan M.

"That's my hood"

What do you like best?

I really like that you can customize the icons and track data. Being in the roofing industry it's also important to see where your team is working.

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike anything about sales rabbit. It's an easy and effective tool that we use daily.

Being in roofing this tool allows us to not re-knock any clients doors. It also shows us who has control of a neighborhood.

SalesRabbit review by Keaton J.
Keaton J.

"Best Door to Door Sales Ap Our There! "

What do you like best?

I enjoyed the ease of using this application. I was able to start work right away with very little training to understand how to run this application.

What do you dislike?

I disliked how at times it would be glitchy in the sense that the leader board would not update at the same pace of recording the statistics.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend Sales Rabbit 100 percent. Super easy to use, and helped me succeed as a salesman.

The ease of sending contracts directly to our system electronically.

SalesRabbit review by Vincent H.
Vincent H.

"Simple and intuitive "

What do you like best?

I’ve been in the door to door industry for several years and Sales Rabbit has always been the common app for our teams to use. It allows managers and reps to assign specific areas and keep track of rep’s progress. All the little details in between allows everyone to see prospects, time reps are working, location of reps, and prospect data

What do you dislike?

Could be costly depending on size of your organization

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out, it’s worth it

Accountability and transparency between working

SalesRabbit review by James R.
James R.

"Making order completion a breeze!"

What do you like best?

Sales Rabbit is such a smooth flowing app allowing techs in the field to seamlessly consume warehouse inventory, capture customer contract signatures and close a completed preset.

What do you dislike?

I have 0 dislikes in the performance of this app.

Tracking per job equipment consumption solves the issue of trying to keep up with “what went where”. The use of Sales Rabbit eases my ability in the submission of completed orders with one click versus an insertion of multiple items into an email.

SalesRabbit review by Javone B.
Javone B.

"Simple yet very effective"

What do you like best?

The sales material are easy to find and easily readable

What do you dislike?

There’s nothing on the homepage so I don’t know if it’s loaded or not

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look through all categories before going out and using it

All materials I need are on the app

SalesRabbit review by Austin G.
Austin G.

"Quick and efficient to make sales business easier "

What do you like best?

I love the canvas on sales rabbit, it makes it a lot easier to navigate where we are going because of the door to door sales business, the geo-locator is pretty good as well.

What do you dislike?

I don't like how the app will sometimes crash while I am in the middle of a sale, that is not very professional.

I have realized that we can show people all of the things we will do for their home before we do it.

SalesRabbit review by Dawn B.
Dawn B.

"Genius in an app"

What do you like best?

I Love knowing who I'm dealing with before hand when knocking on doors. This app was the best creation for canvassing.

What do you dislike?

All of the renter information in the app. Please update and cross reference with local property appraiser websites. I would love to eliminate knocking on rental property doors.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Best for a canvas team!

Keeps a record of everyone I talked to so I don't waste my time reknocking on doors.

SalesRabbit review by Jeff T.
Jeff T.

"Super nice"

What do you like best?

Totally paperless. When you are in sales contracts are a pain especially with bad hand writing. This takes care of that for you.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. It is a great product. The only thing is if the iPad has issues you can't write agreements

Being able to go paperless. You can carry just an iPad instead of a notebook and folder. It has your entire denomination on it plus your agreements.

SalesRabbit review by User

"My thoughts "

What do you like best?

I love how we can keep notes and tabs with comments on clients to remember exactly what the conversation went. Bad good solar anything!

What do you dislike?

I dislike how sometimes it’s not up to date so I get clients confused why I don’t know their right name. Also, maybe a selection of taking pictures to attach to the file.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it! It’s so handy and takes sales to another level

I can jot down exactly what happened throughout the face to face contact I had with customers good or bad. I can also keep tabs on what’s going on with the customer if he wasn’t home or had solar already

SalesRabbit review by Eddie C.
Eddie C.

"Sales Rabbit is a sales booster! "

What do you like best?

Managing your area is extremely important and being able to use specific markers to keep your customers organized is great.

What do you dislike?

I enjoy the app just how it is right now.

Managing areas would be difficult without Sales Rabbit. I’ve noticed Sales Rabbit has helped not only with area management but also with customer relationships, being able to leave notes at every door is a game changer!

SalesRabbit review by TIm A.
TIm A.

"The elegant and simple design makes organizing leads easy"

What do you like best?

The elegant and simple design makes organizing leads easy. The service center was super helpful with resolving my concerns.

What do you dislike?

I don't like how I can't see my past clients in different areas, it was really difficult to find how to get it taken care of

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep on focusing on the customers needs

It proved a simple solution to have my leads with me at all times.

SalesRabbit review by Jeremy A.
Jeremy A.

"Very effective tool"

What do you like best?

It helps me keep track of where I’ve been.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I’m unhappy with. Works for me.

keeping track of my activity & areas, success counting

SalesRabbit review by Jonathan S.
Jonathan S.

"It really is a great tool to use to get your job done right and fast. "

What do you like best?

That everything is self generated. All I need to do is scan and have signatures done.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I found that I didn’t like was that app would not scan the serial numbers all the time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would most definitely use SalesRabbit!!!

It takes less time to get things done. The major plus is no paperwork to mess with.

SalesRabbit review by John C.
John C.

"User friendly and customizable "

What do you like best?

The IOS app is very user friendly and is often updated with useful additions. My favorite feature is the ability to immediately qualify a customer.

What do you dislike?

The app stores a lot of data that is available offline. Because of this, the app takes up a large amount of storage space.

Area management is much more efficient using Salesrabbit. Saves time and money.

SalesRabbit review by Hailey S.
Hailey S.

"SalesRabbit"

What do you like best?

The map feature is my favorite aspect of SalesRabbit. I love that the maps are updated and I can write a detailed note on each home.

What do you dislike?

It was quite frustrating experiencing so many glitches this summer (problems submitting contracts etc.) but overall I think it’s well worth it.

Huge fan of S.R. I find it enormously efficient and very functional.

SalesRabbit review by Chris P.
Chris P.

"I love SalesRabbit"

What do you like best?

I love that you got the customer service info listed under each house I knock on. That makes it so much easier to sound professional when I have that info.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes customer info is not accurate

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely a wise choice in apps you won’t be sorry

I am selling more product and the sales process has become much quicker

SalesRabbit review by Administrator

"Great Tool"

What do you like best?

I made a huge mistake in changing offices mid summer and all the information was lost but I called in and they were able to update the information because of their back up information they had on file. I changed everyone back and together it saved all the areas and notes.

What do you dislike?

Great thing is that we have yet to counter something we were not happy with that could not be fixed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Worth the money!

Being able to save lots of information that we knocked instead of filling papers per rep to see what they have done.

SalesRabbit review by Aaron M.
Aaron M.

"Useful but buggy "

What do you like best?

I enjoy the amount of information provided

What do you dislike?

The SalesRabbit bugs down frequently and slows sales

Recommendations to others considering the product

Helpful sales syst

Finding customer

Learn more about SalesRabbit

SalesRabbit Videos

Learning about SalesRabbit?

* We monitor all SalesRabbit reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.