SalesPath - LinkedIn Integration for Salesforce

4.8

LinkedIn integration for Salesforce. SalesPath is a free extension that allows you to seamlessly integrate Salesforce with LinkedIn and web searches - No more cross referencing between Salesforce and LinkedIn or worse... adding that lead in twice, after your colleague just closed them.

Work for SalesPath - LinkedIn Integration for Salesforce?

Learning about SalesPath - LinkedIn Integration for Salesforce?

SalesPath - LinkedIn Integration for Salesforce Reviews

Ask SalesPath - LinkedIn Integration for Salesforce a Question
Showing 10 SalesPath - LinkedIn Integration for Salesforce reviews
SalesPath - LinkedIn Integration for Salesforce review by Administrator
Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about SalesPath - LinkedIn Integration for Salesforce
SalesPath - LinkedIn Integration for Salesforce review by Alex A.
Alex A.

"SalesPath is a great linkedin integration tool for salesforce."

What do you like best?

Very easy to add contacts to accounts on salesforce. Also very easy to create accounts from scratch from LinkedIn or web page without the need to go into salesforce to do so.

What do you dislike?

You can't customize fields which would be something great to have.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very good tool to use and would advise others to download it. Integration with salesforce makes things a lot easier as you don't have to be in salesforce to create/update customer information.

Being able to accurately input prospect details into Salesforce seamlessly. Also being able to update customer information as it changes. Allowing you to stay on top of things which may impact relationships.

What Other Sales solution do you use?

SalesPath - LinkedIn Integration for Salesforce review by User in Computer Software

"Let’s me add leads in seconds, love it!"

What do you like best?

It saves be so much time normally I would need to log into Salesforce and stop what I was doing on LinkedIn but SalesPath shows me the Salesforce record instantly or let’s me create one.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at all to mention, it’s really neat!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go ahead and install it, it’s super easy to use and adds tons of value.

This tool stops is from contacting each other’s candidates without knowing while we recruit via LinkedIn - before we starting using this we’d have almost daily conversations around the office about managing our CRM data it’s much less awkward now.

SalesPath - LinkedIn Integration for Salesforce review by Alfie U.
Alfie U.

"A shortcut to success "

What do you like best?

Its integration with Salesforce is seamless, allowing for quick updates.

What do you dislike?

A slight lack of additional fields which could be nice to add for example - Alternate email.

Recommendations to others considering the product

- Keep up what you're doing and continue to build an improve the functionality.

Saving time on updating data in our CRM.

SalesPath - LinkedIn Integration for Salesforce review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Has saved me a ton of time already! Love it!"

What do you like best?

The ability to create new Salesforce leads while on LinkedIn and automatically check whether they already exist is huge for my team!

What do you dislike?

Not too much to add, it would be nice if it could also find email addresses for new contacts/leads as our guys use other tools for this today.

Before using SalesPath, our team would spend time researching leads that they/other team members had already been already working, without knowing it.

This gives us a full 360 view!

SalesPath - LinkedIn Integration for Salesforce review by User

"Great tool for capturing prospects "

What do you like best?

I love that once you are on a Linkedin profile, it auto fills the information for you so all you need to add is the email for you.

What do you dislike?

I think its great tool, the only thing that would make an even better tool as if it could provide email addresses for prospects

Recommendations to others considering the product

I reccomend this tool, simple and easy to use and integrates well with your CRM platform.

Capturing leads and putting it into Salesforce

"Great productivity tool"

What do you like best?

It rapidly allows to create or enhance Salesforce data from LinkedIn. It's pretty cool to be on a client/prospect website and have Salespth tell you who is in Salesforce and then navigate to them.

What do you dislike?

The multi-click login to Salesforce requirement

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want a quick way to update or create contact or lead information, you cannot beat Salespath

Lead generation is faster (at least 10x) and less tedious. We have more leads than we would have otherwise which is translating to sales.

"Added convenience"

What do you like best?

This tool eliminates the manual work that goes into adding info into Salesforce. I use it daily. Works perfectly, never gives me any problems.

What do you dislike?

Interface could look better, but I know that's being updated over time.

The main benefit is time. Being able to do multiple tasks without changing tabs.

SalesPath - LinkedIn Integration for Salesforce review by User in Human Resources
User in Human Resources

"Integration is nice"

What do you like best?

Love that it integrates LinkedIn directly with sales force so I can bring my connections right I to my sales force page

What do you dislike?

Not much to say here it is a good connector

Saves so much time bringing contact information over and input also decrease chance of human error

SalesPath - LinkedIn Integration for Salesforce review by User

"Integrating New Markets"

What do you like best?

I can find and present to new groups of people that I want to be connected to

What do you dislike?

It seems unofficial almost like a social network

Connecting with new people

Learning about SalesPath - LinkedIn Integration for Salesforce?

* We monitor all SalesPath - LinkedIn Integration for Salesforce reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.