Salesforce Mobile Reviews & Product Details

Salesforce Mobile Overview

What is Salesforce Mobile?

Rapidly build native, web and hybrid mobile apps for iOS and Android using the open source Salesforce Platform Mobile SDKs.

Salesforce Mobile Details

$17,098
@salesforce
47,310 employees on LinkedIn®
Description

Salesforce is a customer relationship management solution that brings customers and companies together. It's one integrated CRM platform that gives all your departments — including marketing, sales, commerce, and service — a single, shared view of every customer.

Salesforce Mobile Reviews

Showing 410 Salesforce Mobile reviews
Already have Salesforce Mobile?
What do you like best?

The ability to utilize all functions of the SF desktop platform from my phone. It gives me the ability to work smarter and more conveniently. As we are navigating working remotely it also gives me the opportunity to be mobile and on the go with my work at all times. The app is created in a way that unlike other apps of its kind, you are able to complete nearly ALL of the same tasks that are offered in the full desktop version just from the convenience of your phone or tablet. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The app version functions similarly to the full desktop version when it comes to layout and it would be nice if the app was updated to showcase more functionality internal when using the mobile device. Specifically the functionality of creating DocuSign documents for clients is difficult via the app. I there was a better way to send documentation to clients through the app that would be extremely helpful. This may be something that would require better integration between salesforce and other platforms such as DocuSign specifically. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend to others within my organization as well as outside of my organization. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The ability to check something quickly that does not require a full desktop version to accomplish. Good for small tasks, while also good to have it up in addition to my desktop version up as well. I believe that the benefits have been great when using the app. And I am able to be much more focused on the tasks at hand on a daily basis.

Additionally I am able to problem solve on the go for my clients. In an industry that is fast paced, we are constantly working to find new solutions for our clients by providing more in the moment results as well as proactive sales approaches for them and their businesses. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Open Discussions in Salesforce Mobile
What do you like best?

I can relatively easily look up a contact's information I have entered into my Salesforce database. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Aside from looking up a contact, this App is albeit a digital rolodex. There really isn't anything of use that functions correctly besides that. It looks as if there are plans to expand it's functionality but as of right now the app is fairly large file size wise and it has limited functionality. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you have the storage capacity on your phone, then go for it. If not, don't bother. The app is nothing terribly important. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Easy to look up a contact's info on mobile but it's large and clunky and almost useless. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Associate Vice President
What do you like best?

Easy configuration and offline application capabilities and security of the application. End users can customize some of the options and Offline capabilities are useful in trmote areas. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Only limited functionality can be used in mobile application, Development may take time for mobile application customization. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Easy configuration options available, certainly salesforce mobile helps to increase ROI Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have used Salesforce mobile and offline application for field service agents .We can input the data in offline application without internet connectivity and later we can sync back to online when internet connection is available. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CUSTOMER & BUSINESS INSIGHTS MANAGER
What do you like best?

We can have data on the way, specifically about our Customer Experience and information about them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes, Mobile and desk are different and there are some graphs you can´t see. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure you validate User experience prior deployment. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

To have the right info in the right place at the right moment is unvaluable Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AF
What do you like best?

Easy to use, requires one time set up , secure. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Need a lot of customization in terms for settign up communities and system admin to switch between org and customer community. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Users who are not tech savy but well versed with phone , helps to streamline business without more hussle. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Systems Engineer
What do you like best?

CRM on the go. Accessing my CRM while on the run is vital. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The interface is pretty decent, but certain things in case management feel clunky, like trying to update a case with new info Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

When on the go, its a great product to be able to access your CRM. It is still lacking in features and ease of use to make a full rollout easy company-wide. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Access to pipeline and leads while in the field. Case management when on the go. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CC
What do you like best?

I am always able to have my pipeline at my fingertips and keep my forecast up to daye Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I can’t see the whole screen and have to scroll around to see what I need Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have not hand any problems. I have realized the benefit that when my manager needs my forecast I can do it on the go and not have to log in to computer to go over forecast Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Organization of and attractive dashboards. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The lack of integration with leads and contacts. Having to be completely different reports and how leads don’t connect to an account. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The ability to quickly adjust sales funnel intel. The accessibility is great when outside and not near a computer due to life stuff. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Assistant Consultant
What do you like best?

Excellent App that enables instant access to the Org CRM. The UI is so effective and user friendly. Sales rep can use the App to work on Opportunities on the go. App provides feature to configure quick actions for various tasks. App also offers Sandbox access. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing in specific - it is such a great app. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Excellent App to run Business on the go with Android or iOS device. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use this app to enable our Sales reps to have instant and easy access to the CRM for working and closing Opportunities and follow up leads. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Medico Especialista en Cirugía de la Mano, Traumatología, Ortopedia y Microcirugía
What do you like best?

With this software, you can access all the information concerning customers and the company from any place and at the desired time, we can enter the information, organize it, modify it, anyone can add contacts, tasks and export it a variety of formats that It saves me time and money by having all the staff on this platform, being able to interact with them, seeing their performance, has an excellent integration with my email, this allows me to have my emails enter the platform and thus be able to work with These communications, you can also integrate my calendar and in this way add and plan appointments and meetings in the company Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

This software is not very simple, it requires knowledge of computing and systems to take advantage of it 100%, but with a little practice and technical support it can be achieved, you just have to put interest. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend to all users that if they are looking for software that allows them to manage their business from the mobile phone, then this tool will be very useful to organize their entire agenda. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With Salesforce Mobile we have managed to schedule appointments, meetings, modify them and integrate everyone in the company through our mobile phone, in a simple and fast way which allows you to save a lot of time and money that is why I like this application Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Support manager
What do you like best?

You can access all your sales information from anywhere, anytime.

The mobile app is great and works perfectly.

The amount of reports and data mining options

The ability to export information in many different formats

Integration with our help desk solution

It makes you change passwords every 3 months, that is something that most apps or services should implement as default Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I'm not too sold on the change to Lightning, but that might be because the Classic version is the way I started using it.

The mobile app, with the new changes, has become bloated Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is simply the best CRM solution on the market at the moment, even if it's not the cheapest. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sales information access from everywhere

The mobile app, before the bloat, was a great way for our sales team to access information on the go

We use the data we can export in our in house reporting software Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AE
What do you like best?

lets you log calls from a dial in the app Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Hard to navigate through the screens at times Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Get a consultant to help you and support you Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

on the go for our reps Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Business Development Manager
What do you like best?

I like the access to Salesforce while being on the go the best. Acting as my company's CRM Manager, I have to always have access to records, even while I'm out of the office and the Salesforce Mobile app allows easy navigation through our App. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much that I don't like. I do wish I could access my admin privileges and abilities within the Salesforce Mobile app instead of having to switch to the SalesforceA App, but it isn't that much of a problem. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you have a sales team that is often out on site with clients or at events, etc. I highly recommend Salesforce Mobile. The ease of use for the app and navigation abilities makes it simple for my team to keep track of their leads while on site, take notes, log calls and events, and set new tasks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Having the ability to access and edit records, log calls, etc while out of the office have been a huge help for us. If I'm on vacation or at an off site meeting, I can easily create leads, edit them, see tasks and events, all while out and from the ease of my mobile phone. We often send our sales team to events or trade shows to meet with clients, and the Salesforce Mobile app allows my team to access their notes, lead lists, and more all while they're on the show floor. The user interface is also very easy to navigate and use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Inhouse Account Manager
What do you like best?

What i like with Salesforce is that i get all the information about a customer at Tele2.

All the history, all the communication between the customer and our company, all the contracts and if they are active. Everything i need to know about my clients in an easy to use website/system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that it can sometimes be a bit advanced or hard to navigate around in.

But that may also be how our company has set up Salesforce. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take your time with it, you will learn it. Navigate, ask questions, try everything.

It is an exceptional tool when you become at least adequate with it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Keeping my clientbase organized and easy to access.

All the information i need at one place.

Easy communication in the process line in our company.

Just a tool that makes everyday at work easier, streamlined and more professional. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Department Manager
What do you like best?

1)Easy to manage customer information

2)Easy to store and access data Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the app stops working or hangs which is annoying. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Very good app for pharmaceutical industry, especially sales and marketing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It reduces paper work and saves a lot of time which I can utilize for other work activities. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

ENTRENADOR CALISTENIA
What do you like best?

Salesforce helped me a lot to organize my training, clients and workshops. I was able to segment them by categories and population. It simplifies my work, saves time and keeps me informed of all the changes that my clients are processing. It is a more interactive way of working. concerns of each service we provide to our customers Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It is a business software, therefore its use is not very simple, it requires computer knowledge when using all its features, it is not so easy to get support for the telephone service they offer and their home page is not very clear, the user tends to get a little tangled up in its different rest functions I have no complaints about its interactive platform and interface Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you have a company or organization and you need to capture more customers in the digital market, salesforce is the main tool for this work, in addition you can have a control of your marketing strategy and verify in real time if they really work or if it requires changes which you can do according to the needs of your customers Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I recommend it since it provides me with group and individual interaction with my clients where I can assign multitasking and individual orders in a specific way, thus taking a better control of my associates, the ease that it has with digital marketing makes this app a great attraction in the generation 2.0 Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Business Development Manager
What do you like best?

Virtually all the functionality of Salesforce CRM is found on Salesforce Mobile, the only missing part is the setup portion of the software. The ability to interact with the CRM on the go is a godsend for our business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Lack of setup functionality, the UI can be a bit confusing at first, also the email functionality requires linking with another app on IOS (Salesforce Inbox) rather than linking to the native mail app. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Consider how the way that you set up your lead and contact pages will impact on the mobile experience, while multiple fields may work on a large screen on a mobile device this takes up valuable screen real estate. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Remote access to the CRM without the need for a laptop has brought much-needed efficiency to our remote sales team. Opportunities and leads can be updated on the go rather than when they have returned to the office. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Graphic Designer
What do you like best?

Not much to say is “best” about Salesforce. I understand the purpose of the tool, but for our needs in Girl Scouting and at our local council, we can not handle the extra work it takes to make the most of this tool. The only thing I like about Salesforce is the “Chatter” feature allowing for more collaboration across our national organization, with other Girl Scout councils. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Cumbersome, not always intuitive for the back-end user. Creates lots of extra work for staff. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Thoroughly explore and examine the tool(s) over time before you commit to be sure it's appropriate/the best option for your business/organization. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Allows us to better track membership leads, and where someone may be getting stuck in the registration “pipeline.” Collaboration with “Chatter” feature, as mentioned above. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Model
What do you like best?

The implementation of specific sales cycles and strategies is what I like best. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the ability to integrate more options into the platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Strategy implementation Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Mostly sales queries and diverse strategies. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CI
What do you like best?

Onboarding has to be the worst experience I have ever had. I honestly don't know why companies even consider Salesforce. I'm guessing because of intergrations. I signed up also for their Quip project management tool so we can collaborate on projects with salesforce. I was told that if I wanted to sync their project tool quip and get API access which should be free I would have to upgrade licenses $1200 each to have quip and salesorce sync. How stupid is that? They charge customers $1200 per license just for API access. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Everything about this platform is crap and features are weak. Not syncing their project management platform quip to salesforce is retarded and shows how behind they are. They get customers stuck in contacts knowing thats the only way to lock them up. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Easily Microsoft Dynamics. Service, price, and user-friendly Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

No benefits. I glad I had a small investment and found a way better solution going to a competitor Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I personally like how salesforce has the reports tab where all of my database in compiled into certain categories making it easier to stay organized and access things quicker. The dashboard tab so I am able to keep track of my activity for the week everything is broken down and easy to read and understand .

Salesforce is easy to understand when first starting my job I was worried because I had never used it before but it is super user friendly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish that while I was working on a task say phone blocking that I could pick up where I left off on my reports so I do not have to keep doing the same steps over and over again. I think having some sort of history or pick up where you left off kind of thing might make things easier without having to backtrack multiple times Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Salesforce helps me stay organized and on track and keeps all of my information in one place.

Adding contacts and notes helps someone else who might be checking your work and they will be able to jump right in if need be. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Art Director
Design
What do you like best?

There's really not much I enjoy about Salesforce except that it does the job of project managing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

So user-unfriendly. Very confusing to look at; it looks like a reddit forum. Doesn't give you notifications when you're assigned a project unless you're assigned a task. Chatter is hard to follow/look at. You can't change text colours, only bold/italicize. Lagging between getting emails/notifications is annoying. If you make a mistake and make a task, you can sometimes delete and sometimes you can't: why? If you cant, you have to ask your head person to delete; its a whole thing; very annoying. Aesthetically overall very unpleasing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Problem solving: making sure clients requests are done in timely manner. Benefits: getting project done. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Software Engineer
What do you like best?

This is a platform that integrates each part of the company, Sales, Marketing, Service, Commerce, analysis, communications, productivity has guides of beginnings, and its interface is enough pleasant to the user what allows in an organized way to integrate each area of the personnel, its configuration is quite easy to handle. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

For people who do not have basic knowledge about the Salesforce platform is quite complicated to use he integrate all their systems, so you must have a prior preparation and according to the needs you want to meet Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend Salesforce to all marketing and advertising companies as it brings all the tools necessary to achieve success and automate relationships and corporate processes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have been able to solve communication and documentation systems, besides that in the area of marketing and advertising brings very complete and advanced solutions for the realization of campaigns and newsletters, my area that is to integrate this platform to all areas of the company has been quite easy because its programming languages and configuration system is quite simple. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.