Salesforce Platform: Salesforce Connect

Salesforce Platform: Salesforce Connect integrates and access data from other Salesforce orgs and external sources with point-and-click simplicity.

Work for Salesforce Platform: Salesforce Connect?

Learning about Salesforce Platform: Salesforce Connect?

Salesforce Platform: Salesforce Connect Reviews

Showing 172 Salesforce Platform: Salesforce Connect reviews
Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Salesforce Platform: Salesforce Connect
Melanie C.

"Incredible level of personalization in Salesforce."

What do you like best?

Salesforce is a very basic and simple sales configuration but very efficient.

I like this platform that there are many possibilities to customize the platform without being an expert in coding, and this is good, because it is not necessary to hire developers and invest money in that. Customizations make it adaptable to any use and size of the company that is willing to use it.

And I like it to be based on the cloud since you can access the platform (and all the information there is hosted) from any computer, and avoid having to install programs on computers.

What do you dislike?

I have had bad experiences with the integrations with the components in Salesforce since it has been complicated if it is not configured correctly in a single. And customer support is not as effective as I'd like. However, in general aspects the platform works correctly and meets expectations.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend Salesforce to non-profit organizations, since the first ten licenses are free, of course, as long as it is proven to be non-profit. It is a great option and very profitable.

Salesforce is one of the best CRMs that currently exist in the market and in my experience it has worked great.

Salesforce has been everything we expect from a CRM. This tool has been very easy to program and customize.

It is incredible to have state-of-the-art technology and thus achieve an effective work without the need to invest so much time. It has adapted very well to our needs and it is incredible that the platform adapts to what we need and not us to the form of work of the tool.

What Cloud Migration solution do you use?

Georgia C.

"A CRM designed to solve the problems of customer relationship management."

What do you like best?

Salesforce is a very well designed and quite useful CRM.

I like this platform that is classified as the # 1 of CRM worldwide. This I like because it points out that my work team and we count and work daily with a quality platform. In addition, its multiple integrations allow the experience with this tool to be personalized in all areas.

I also like Salesforce that is not necessary to install software, or invest in a technical update or anything related, as it is a tool that is fully hosted in the cloud. Thus saving unnecessary money.

What do you dislike?

Salesforce has an amount of 40 pages of limits that indicates the correct way to use each function, feature and complement. I do not like this because it seems excessive and unnecessary. For the rest I have not experienced any failure to use this platform. On the contrary, this has worked great.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend Salesforce based on my experience with the platform. It also has a free trial that is very useful to know how the platform works and so choose the plan that best suits you.

My work with Salesforce has been much more flexible and effective thanks to the use of this incredible CRM tool.

Salesforce is a CRM that has offered us a lot of useful information in the company to be able to solve all the problems of relations with the client. This platform is very well designed and it helped us to make correct and much smarter decisions, it also saved a lot of time in all the process that requires the discovery and thus be able to act directly in the internal sales processes.

David G.

"Easy automation of internal processes thanks to Salesforce."

What do you like best?

Salesforce is a great platform that has provided great solutions for a better work of automation in internal processes, find potential customers and save time during this process.

I like Salesforce that this platform focuses on closing agreements with clients, but also focuses on doing a study work of all sales activities in real time, so I will always be prepared when I find a solution. potential client and thus act in an effective and astute way. This makes Salesforce fully adapt to all the needs you have in the company.

What do you dislike?

Salesforce is a bit expensive, since per month per user they are around $ 125. However, it offers a more accessible plan of $ 65 but it has several limitations since it offers a limited number of forms to potential clients. Also, if these limits are reached at the end of the month, the company must update the current plan or it will be suspended.

I believe that Salesforce prices should be more accessible or at least pay for complete plans for companies and not per user.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend Salesforce because my working life has been more flexible thanks to the time I save working with this tool. It is also quite practical since everything is hosted in the cloud, so accessing the platform is quite easy and anyone who has access can collaborate regardless of their location.

Salesforce is one of the best CRMs that currently exist and is very efficient.

Since we started in the company with Salesforce, we have been more able to take smarter decisions that are more convenient. It also takes us less time to study a potential client, thanks to all the information provided by this platform, and access this previously.

Salesforce really has been very effective and it was easy for us to adapt to this tool.

Stella B.

"Excellent CRM without installing any software."

What do you like best?

Salesforce is a platform that has been responsible for providing the necessary information in companies to make the wisest and most effective decisions.

I like Salesforce which is cloud based, therefore it is not necessary to install any software on my PC, and in this way accessing the information in real time is faster and more effective.

It is also responsible for monitoring the results of activities and sales in real time, thus generating potential customers in a more effective and simple way. It is also a very flexible tool that adapts to the needs of each company.

What do you dislike?

Salesforce is a quite expensive platform for small companies, since it has plans of around $ 125 which not all companies can not afford, besides this price is per user per month, instead of per company. This means that at least 4 employees of a company have to pay around $ 500.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Salesforce is a great option when it comes to a quality CRM, despite the price. With this platform I have been able to save time and have generated great contributions to my company. I really like this platform and I have always recommended it since I started working with it. So if your budget allows you to pay for Salesforce I assure you it will be a great help.

Access to the information provided by Salesforce has helped us save time during internal sales processes. It also helps us to attract much more potential customers. We have even made smarter and more effective decisions thanks to the platform. Without a doubt, using Salesforce has been very positive.

Thomas S.

"Great tracking of all customer interactions thanks to Salesforce."

What do you like best?

Salesforce is the largest CRM provider in the world, with this tool I can keep track of all interactions with customers and make communication with potential customers more efficient.

I really like Salesforce that this is dedicated to cover the CRM needs of companies and simply put them at the access of any employee who is authorized in the cloud. I like this a lot because you do not need so many resources on the ground and it makes everything safer. It also makes collaboration possible and much easier.

Another feature that I really like about Salesforce is that this platform is fully compatible with the most popular browsers I use every day.

What do you dislike?

Salesforce is a platform with a fairly complex learning curve. It is necessary to invest too much time to know how each of its functions works. It would be ideal if this could be easier and thus avoid investing so much time in learning and dealing with and going to the action once and for all. Even in some functions, its interface may not be intuitive.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Salesforce is a platform that offers great scalability. It is a tool that guarantees security and works excellently. My experience has been great with this tool and since we implemented it in my company it has been very satisfactory. That's why I always recommend it to my colleagues and my friends.

Since we started working with Salesforce CRM, this has given us the most innovative technology that is currently taking advantage of all the information provided by this, this has allowed to increase sales growth and attract new customers. In addition to the great support that Salesforce offers, we have avoided having to hire a technician who can solve it.

Connor B.

"Great research tool for sales and marketing"

What do you like best?

I like that they allow users to easily update contact information. If you do a Google search of a specific person, who you know is at a different company, 9 times out of 10, you'll find that all search results display the past company and there's really no way to change that without opening a support ticket. With Connect, you can create an account and update the title, company, email, etc. without going through all of those extra steps.

The user interface feels simple like Salesforce Classic, which makes it very easy to navigate the site. The advanced search is also a powerful feature with many filters, which makes it a great tool for refining your target industry/role.

What I like best about Connect is that it's technically free to use. You can purchase points to buy actual contacts, but I find it much more worthwhile to create an account and generate points by adding or updating contacts and companies.

What do you dislike?

Because anyone can create an account and earn enough points to add or update an unlimited amount of contacts or companies, the system ends up being abused by many individuals, and ultimately impacts the data quality. Connect has an option that allows you to mass import contacts, but from my experience, I don't believe you can compare each contact to that of one that already exists in Connect. For example, if you're importing an old list with contacts who no longer work at a certain company, these contacts may be marked as "Left the Company" in Connect, but the import will reverse this and show them as active.

That being said, Connect has been responsive and proactive in preventing users from abusing the system and adding incorrect data, but you will often find duplicate contacts or incorrect data for specific contacts.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Not all data will be accurate. Be wary if you see a user name with a Lock icon next to it, because that means his/her account has been locked (typically for importing bad data, adding nonexistent contacts, etc.).

Before Connect, we were collecting this data manually, which was incredibly time-consuming and not 100% reliable. Connect afforded us substantial savings in time and effort to research prospective customers.

Ray M.

"Customizable solution and really helpful "

What do you like best?

It has a vast range of features, also the kind of reports you can pull out is massive. Salesforce platform has the ability to customize the tool to your needs. It is easy to build workflows to automate repetitive tasks.

What do you dislike?

When salesforce in not your core job it's hard to learn most of it capability. You really have to go deep and spend some quality time using it just so you can start learning the "basics". It's difficult if you need a specific issue taken care of. It can be very fragile to changes,even when that is some small change.

It makes all of our life easier and helps with the overall records for a specific account.

Howard C.

"SalesForce Operations"

What do you like best?

Salesforce allows us to individually track each member of our sales team with precise accuracy. Our company has a wide range of quotas and multiple lines of business, so it is imperative that we have extremely customizable reports and dashboards. Salesforce gives us the ability to effectively create and customize the dashboards and reports that give us the data we need to effectively track goals and forecast.

What do you dislike?

Certain customizable features are not intuitive and require a great deal of time and resources to figure out.

Like I mentioned before it has allowed us greater insight into our sales team's activities as well as giving our sales team the ability to better understand their progress. Greater insight allows us as a company to make more informed and strategic decisions. The ability to customize this information for each line of our business makes it SalesForce a flexible tool that can adapt to all of our business needs. It is a one size fits all solution that allows us the business insight we need.

Giorgio G.

"EASY TO USE AND GREAT FEATURES FOR REPORTING!"

What do you like best?

SaaS is also available anywhere you have internet, and you can run it smoothly on most devices.

Free mobile access point, that's great! Pre-built system for Sales/Service at a low level

Promotes customer relationships through Communities

Allow open or closed visibility model

Automations help create efficient workflows

What do you dislike?

Necessary role of Salesforce Admin for your org, now or in the future, if not difficult to change some features. Cost can be prohibitive to gain access to the best features. Contracts are paid a year at a time, making cost a two-level barrier.

Integrate with both Lotus and MS 365

Marketing Automation integration or partnership would be helpful.

Better communication with customers and even great connection with outlook as well.

Nicholas C.

"Great platform for business management"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use with the calendar, and booking appointments. I also like the simplicity of synching throughout microsoft outlook and being able to easily book appointments from outlook right on my salesforce calendar. I LOVE how easy it is to add new clients to accounts, and love the quote-sending process for training purposes for our clients. I like how we are able to activate clients for our community website directly from their salesforce profiles as well because this is the key for our clients to learn more about the software we work with and train them on. I also love the fact that appointment confirmation status can be tracked by date/time and who (if anyone) confirmed a specific appointment on my book

What do you dislike?

I honestly really enjoy mostly every aspect to be honest, I love storing PDFs on the left hand side of my screen, I love being able to search through tickets with ease by #, client or business name, or ID #.I guess I can say one thing I dislike is the inability to search through tickets by description or keywords.

Mnaaging back to back appointments, and tracking any employees who have edited appointments. also storing internal and externally used documents for clients/employees. It has been crucial to mainstreaming our internal communiucation within our marketing and educational department. I would highly recommend salesforce to any large business who serves multiple smaller businesses, because it is very reliable, easy to use, and serves many purposes directly from the one website.

Jillian T T.

"I bet Salesforce is way better than Oracle!"

What do you like best?

The thing that I like the best is the copious information it stores, as well as it's functionalities. So many things it can do! From the basics of creating new fields or integrating FormAssembly connectors to transfer and update previously stored information. Salesforce is the best.

What do you dislike?

At first, the Classic layout is a little daunting because there's potential for tons of data to be put in multiple places and where to find it is sometimes hard, whereas Lightning is very user friendly. However as an admin, using Classic better suits my needs.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're going to use Salesforce, make sure to utilize Trailhead. It teaches you everything you need to know about Salesforce. Trailhead even has tasks for you to accomplish in a sandbox environment which is so awesome. Testing apps and plugins in sandbox is pertinent.

You have the power to reach anyone, as well as store their information quickly and securely. Whatever you need to connect, it's all there.

Davila P.

"A great tool for Sales tracking"

What do you like best?

IT gives our Sales organization a way to set expectation for a sales cycle and also see what has been booked. This tool is also a great tool for Sales Managers to see and outlook what to expect in any given month.

What do you dislike?

Currently I dislike that it can sometimes get a little confusing for the users. That may also be a lack of clear training.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

IF you are looking for a platform that will allow you to track a sales teams activity and sales plane and outlooks this is a great tool. It can even be used to create a way to record sales.

It has taken over how we book business and track business that is to come. It is also providing a platform for sales to track their activities and plans and for managers to know what is going on all in one place.

C

"Organization and communication at its's best!"

What do you like best?

I love that we can communicate both internally and externally efficiently. Salesforce allows you to organize communications and tools in one place. It will automatically time and date stamp notes in Case comments which helps establish timelines and enable you to communicate effectively and find information quickly.

What do you dislike?

We are still tweeking our application of this program and have found that any feature that was unhelpful to what we do could be taken out or modified to suit our needs so no complaints so far after 1 year into using the program.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are having any problems or there are features that don't work for you, let the support team know and they will show you how to remove or modify these features to improve your experience and productivity.

We are solving a huge disconnect issue. We were able to improve our internal communications and streamline and organize our customer communications and services.

Kareem S.

"All-in-one CRM "

What do you like best?

The best features of SalesForce is the integrations you have with other applicaitons you use on a daily basis. The integration with Outlook works fantastic, you can sync your calendar, set up tasks. Great tool if you're a professional sales person.

What do you dislike?

It may be a bit overwhelming with the various features Salesforce has, so sometimes navigating to find certain things is quite difficult.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want a more sophisticated product that has great integration features, and a large organization. It's a must.

Tracking all your sales calls, other sales people can see what you have inputted -- so customers/prospects aren't getting multiple calls.

"I endorse salesforce"

What do you like best?

All in one interface, I can let Salesforce keep me organized while I actually spend my time closing and hunting new business leads. It ensures I am able to keep my current customers happy while expanding my base all while making sure everyone gets a 1:1 experience. Without Salesforce's organization and easy to use solution, I would be lost.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes in Salesforce you can get lost in a plethora of different reporting schemes, they key is to ensure you have someone on your team that can take the time to train in S.F. and help create your shortcuts. By doing this, you can disperse trainings as needed without everyone needing to spend lots of time getting accustomed asap.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Spend time trying to create reports and reading up on how to platforms on the web. You will save yourself a lot of time and you will be surprised that if you are comfortable making basic reports, you will be able to master the Salesforce platform in almost no time. Dive in and see the success!

Literally every business need I have I use Salesforce as the foundation of my practice. There isn't a single piece of my business model that doesn't include a Salesforce tool in the strategic plan to means to the end. Using Salesforce will keep you on task and put you in the winning column.

Mitsuru C.

"SalesForce - Great if your company trains you on it"

What do you like best?

The capabilities are almost endless if different modules and advances features are paid for. The default functions serve its purpose for maintaining customer lists and communications with them.

What do you dislike?

Without proper training, the interface is not as self explanatory and intuitive enough to utilize correctly.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make a point to receive training on best practices while determining within the company what are the actual needs that SalesForce is supposed to meet. Because SalesForce is essentially an open template, you have to tell the developers what exactly you want. They cannot tell you this.

One the worlds most secure and utilized software helps keep the company up-to-date on the most efficient CRM.

Courtney P.

"I really enjoyed this CRM."

What do you like best?

This CRM is so dynamic. I set up the CRM for a company I used to work for, and what I really love is how much you can customize the system to fit your business needs. My role was administrator, and I set up several different user roles within Salesforce, all of which needed different access and capabilities. One of my favorite features I liked was the ability to restrict the access of certain roles based off of hierarchy. This really worked well for managing various sales teams, as well as fulfillment roles, as well as managerial staff.

What do you dislike?

The program is so huge that it can be overwhelming. I actually ended up taking a training class to learn how to use it better. I wish the platform was color coded or differentiated in some way on the various pages. All the pages look the same, so it's sometimes hard to see which specific record type you're on.

The platform allowed us to manage sales, customer relations and customer history, billing, and marketing all in one place. It's really easy to search for things all in one place and see all events related to a specific customer or employee.

"Excellent CRM and Very Powerful!"

What do you like best?

I started using Salesforce on my first job over 10 years ago. At first, it was a bit overwhelming because I was joining a large organization that had been using it for years. It didn't take long to get the hang of it and then began to love it. It's very easy to manage all of your prospects and accounts from a sales perspective. Reports and dashboards make it very easy to run performance reports for an entire team in seconds. We started using connect about 12 months ago and we've been leveraging our internal microsystems to display data to our sales team while they are on live calls. This has helped us increase revenue and show the customer potential ROI on the call.

What do you dislike?

Depending who is managing the salesforce configuration it can be a bit difficult to navigate. Creating API keys can be very complicated as well. It took over an hour to figure out how to generate a CLIENT_ID and CLIENT_SECRET. This was very frustrating for me to figure out. Took us a bit of time to integrate one of our systems but after exchanging a few emails with technical support, we were able to get everything figured out within a day or two.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make use of your external data in Salesforce. We connect to a few different internal microsystems and leverage our data for our sales team.

We use it to manage all of our internal data for sales to leverage while they are on a call. This has helped us increase our revenue because sales have been able to leverage data.

"Powerful CRM Tool"

What do you like best?

Has everything you need and more to help you manage your customer service department.

What do you dislike?

Your user experience with Salesforce is extremely dependent on the IT department you have that creates, and manages your company's Salesforce environment. If your team has the beat on the pulse of what your company needs as well as making the UI easy to use for your customer service agents you will be perfectly fine. However if your team or developer is lacking in a certain field, it can cause issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Learn as much as you can about Salesforce and create a plan on how it will be utilized as well as what you need to have available to yourself. It took our company about half of year in order to set up a working environment on Salesforce. However it took a year and a half or so after that to improve on it and get it to a system that is well oiled and working.

We didn't completely know what we were doing at first but we learned and fixed as much as we could. Had we taken our time more and followed a plan from the beginning to the end we would've been at a better start.

Keeping track of hundreds of thousands of customer service tickets, customers, and contact info has never been easier than with Salesforce. If you keep the system completely up to date and give your team the proper tools they will have everything they need to help customers to the best of their ability.

I
Internal Consultant

"Alternative as well as Attractive platform "

What do you like best?

Salesforce tool can be easily customize to fit almost any use-case Support is helpful to access. One of the best user friendly tool which is different entities and teams can handling the salesforce tools while retrieving data user interface sounds good. Currently companies uses its own Ideas solution as like ideas and ensuring the sales force automation module are implemented

What do you dislike?

Salesforce connect tool is difficult for administrators which leads Maintaining and documentation issue occurs without getting advice from administrators

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Salesforce to be incorporate into business operation. Team concept enabled in salesforce which gives team performance metrics and salesforce provides the user the opportunity of choosing based on their own requirements and Potential benefit can identify for automation area. Anyone can easily understand to retrieve data from Database management system

Salesforce tool make own organizing level available through the user interface without made any changes in coding minimal knowledge and advise is close enough to handle this tool however administration issue may fix only by proper or trained administrator

Carlos R.

"Salesforce Platform"

What do you like best?

Integration of secure data, allows the processing of large amounts of data, allows the visualization and monitoring of data. Speed ​​and optimized processing. Thanks to its advanced technological structure you can anticipate the next step and automate tasks. It is easy to use, administration and has online support.

What do you dislike?

What this tool can do differently is that in the trial version many of the functions are not available

Recommendations to others considering the product:

use it, ease of use

Big data and Integration.

I
Internal Consultant

"Salesforce Platform Salesforce Connect With Success Business Operation "

What do you like best?

we can retrieve our unique data workflow in level of micro and macro management. Business Operation Salesforce tool reduces the turn around time and the work burden of the employees. Still Some companies use MS Excel for tracking data.Track all your productivity performance metrics for entire business as well as individual team members.

What do you dislike?

Obviously every platform or tool we have disagreement However Salesforce tool there is no user opportunity for screen refreshes and scrolling up and down everywhere we have facing this issue. Potential to automate data retrieving may be flexible and can fixed

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would like to recommend the Salesforce tool to enterprise level for business operation. It is effective and efficiency to use for everyone without any prior experience. Not required any performance training required to utilize this Salesforce tool. The status of the data is also displayed crystal clear so that user can keep a track properly.

Ensuring IT development team to understands the importance of securing data threats network management from external source very clearly. Automation distribute level leads to forecast analysis and process performance evaluation any without deviation

Lauren D.

"Great Platform!"

What do you like best?

I love the ability to customize nearly every category etc. on the backend, and is user friendly -- any changes/settings made are reflected instantly.

What do you dislike?

We occasionally run into glitches, as with any system, but sometimes it takes some investigation to see where the issue is stemming from and how it can be fixed.

We are able to respond to customer inquiries quickly and integrate processes into Salesforce that otherwise were elsewhere and more complicated. It makes everything much more streamlined!

"Great product that is scalable as you grow"

What do you like best?

- As an account executive, SFDC is key for shaping my days and keeping me organized.

- Easy to communicate via Chatter anywhere in the platform.

- Integrates with other systems

What do you dislike?

Classic and Lightning is a bit confusing. We haven't switched to Lightning as an organization, which means necessary fields are not in Lightning so I can't use it even if I want to.

Takes an organizational change (from top down) in order to use Chatter efficiently.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

SFDC is the best CRM for a company that is growing and wants to integrate with other solutions for a 360-degree view of the customer/ prospect.

SFDC provides a great way to manage activity, leads, and opportunities. Can run historical reports to discover what you're looking for and future dated reports to understand pipeline.

"Very user friendly "

What do you like best?

The program is very quick and I love that it integrates with Box.com and we can always add selections as our needs change

What do you dislike?

Just that our IT team has to be the ones to add new features. It make sense since I'm not great with technology, but it would be nice if it was simple enough that anyone could do it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Excellent software! You can configure the platform to meet your needs, adding new metrics and indicators as you go. It also integrates with Outlook and Box.com which saves a lot of time. And it's very quick, so changes made by other users appear almost instantaneously.

We use it as a project management system and also to track interactions with certain clients. It is much easier to have everything there than to try to keep track on paper or through email.

Amanda C.

"Salesforce Review"

What do you like best?

Contact + relationship management with prospects, sales opportunity management, system of record of your work and outreach, collaboration with coworkers (chatter etc), SF reporting and dashboards.

What do you dislike?

There is no proper lead management tool. I know there are other tools for this, but from a top of the funnel perspective, I wish there was a better way at any given time to get a more holistic view of each lead you have engaged with on an account.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You definitely need a dedicated internal salesforce administrator to make the most of the platform since it is super customizable. You want to make it as tailored as possible to the needs of your business.

Keeping a system of record of engagements with prospects, organizing all materials and information related to sales opportunities, organizing each different sales groups' accounts.

UL
User in Legal Services

"Not the most intuitive"

What do you like best?

I like that it does have many functionalities and sections in order to track everything that has happened within a case, ranging from RMAs, customer details, relevant knowledge articles, etc

What do you dislike?

I dislike the view, about two years ago this view was changed from an easy to understand view to one which is not very intuitive and where things need to be selected and changed accordingly to what you want. While this allows for more functionalities, it's not very efficient when trying to see all the information at once.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I think taking time to getting used to this interface and dealing iwth several cases is the easiest way to improve. While it's not intuitive, when you get to know where everything is, it will become a lot easier to manage the prorgram.

Salesforce is used with certain clients to provide them with customer support and access all their information and their requests, such as replacements. The solution that this provides is that it would be all integrated.

Adrian N.

"Can't get easier than this!"

What do you like best?

First of all, I do not believe there could be a better program to keep track and organize orders. This is by far the best on the market. Super easy to use and easy to learn as well.

What do you dislike?

As much as I enjoy using it , there is a lot of clicking to do to get to the right place but it is effective.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do not be intimidated by it. It is easy to learn and use.

We used a different order system but salesforce made it easier and more organized. Really helpful!

Gabrielle N.

"Salesforce is best CRM I have used"

What do you like best?

I like Salesforce because some aspects of it are fairly intuitive. Especially when people change territories so often in sales roles I like that I can see who last worked the territory and when the last outreach was.

What do you dislike?

I don't that certain aspects of Salesforce aren't intuitive. For instance, creating a new opportunity is fairly complicated. Also pulling reports on different accounts is fairly complicated and I feel like could be simplified.

We use Salesforce to prospect and organize leads. Essentially we use Sale force to organize prospects and keep track of our interactions with them.

C

"Making searching easier "

What do you like best?

If I need to find an account it's quick and easy to do. I can even customize search views to make locating what I need even easier

What do you dislike?

Could be easier to search actions. Sometimes when using an action code it will bring up a lot of unrelated items if a few of the numbers match even without using the wild card characters

I use this to work with end user accounts who have it liked to veeva crm. It's a quick way to bring up everything I need and see who made changes to the accounts and what changes were made. It's easy to loop inother coworkers who are helping manage these accounts too. You can be sure you're all on the same page when working on an issue

"Love it "

What do you like best?

I enjoy that salesforce is user friendly and easily accessible. At my work, we use Salesforce to chart data. I have seen people whose first language is something other than English, older people who aren't used to working with technology, and everyone inbetween use Salesforce easily. It makes all data easily accessible to us rather than having to sift through papers.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I outright dislike about Salesforce. If there were anything I would add, it would be an automatic save feature.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend this program to anyone who may be considering it. There is a great technical support line if ever you need help and I have hardly experienced any problems.

Being able to access data and information from anywhere and having everything in one place. It is easier to have everything on a computer program than deal with having tons of paper files. This is also more eco-friendly.

"SalesForce Review"

What do you like best?

Salesforce is extremely user friendly with plenty of options allowing you to personalize and customize your own experience. It was simple to learn and implement into daily workflow. I noticed a significant increase in my time and effort after using Salesforce.

What do you dislike?

I have yet to have any big problems with Salesforce other than random logouts and slow turnaround speed. It was easy to learn and took a while to get used to, but I would have liked continuous training. I feel like I am not using Salesforce to its full extent.

Ability to efficiently organize all of my meetings and cases on one platform. Every piece of information that I need to do my job is within this software.

Jacob T.

"Using Salesforce at a Mineral Acquisition Company"

What do you like best?

I appreciate how the CFO at my company not only customized Salesforce to fit the company’s mission from the bones and framework given, but also that he can update his design whenever he wants.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how I am logged out of Salesforce every day. I would prefer to remain logged in.

So far, I have not realized any other problems. Benefits include that there are so many features that satisfy a variety of needs.

Chante W.

"Easy to implement but very robust."

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to use Salesforce, create templates and how well it integrates with third-party software.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the frequency in which they remove certain features away. I also dislike the clunkiness when it comes to using the marketing portion.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure you the version you are purchasing can support all that you need without leveling up if you are a smaller business as it can be costly.

Salesforce does solve our client database problems and sales reporting. One main benefit I have realized is efficiency.

Ronna R.

"Salesforce"

What do you like best?

It has a simple interface. Salesforce can be accessed anytime, anywhere so long as you have internet connection and since it is an application and doesn't require a software, constant updates are no longer needed because Salesforce updates automatically.

What do you dislike?

Salesforce cannot be accessed during maintenance and the transition between multiple screens to process transactions is tedious especially when scrolling the page up and down.

I can easily create profiles and it helps find all of the information you need to keep track the profile of a client.

bridget j.

"Master of all"

What do you like best?

Its completely customizable. You can build your own instance to fit your business needs. You can also plug into practically any other software solution.

What do you dislike?

It is hard to find specific support documentation. Its the ugly side to complete customization. You can't always find an answer when you're building it from the ground up.

You can connect any software in to your instance. Example, Cvent, we can see who registered and attended any of our custom events, on the contact record.

AC
Administrator in Civic & Social Organization

"Industry Leader"

What do you like best?

The market power of Salesforce means that everyone comes to them! There are so many apps, and multiple producers of apps that accomplish the same task in different ways with different features at difference prices. It is very versatile and reliable

What do you dislike?

In a lot of ways, Salesforce merely feels like a glorified database. For a large company, compiling billions and billions of records in real time adds a huge benefit. For a smaller company, I'm not sure how much value is added in this respect

We are able to connect and reconcile our data from several different sources and create a master and centralizing database of our contacts to act as our Source of Truth.

"Keeping Sales Teams Honest"

What do you like best?

Our company uses SFDC to manage our forecast and allocation of technical resources.

What do you dislike?

Custom reporting could be easier but it isn't bad.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Start slow as it there will be pushback. Each quarter, ask sales to do a little more. Have support people use SFDC so that Sales sees the value to them.

Prior to Salesforce we rolled up our forecasts in spreadsheets. It seemed like more time was spent on forecasting than selling. It was very difficult to see how many resources were consumed by a sale so cost of sales was invisible. If sales reps were persuasive they got assigned resources. Today - if it isn't is SFDC is doesn't exist.

"Salesforce is everywhere, but the UI could use some improvement"

What do you like best?

Salesforce is used at most companies, so there's a lot of shared learnings that you can bring to your next company. You can add on almost anything to it and make it your own, and it's super customizable. Having a good Salesforce admin can make your life so much better. And there's a ton of data you can store.

What do you dislike?

At every company it becomes cluttered. They should make a person's job Salesforce cleanup, because it allows you to make multiple duplicate entries for each company and it's terrible to sift through. Which one is the real one? Some companies have one contact, other's have another, but it's the same company. They shouldn't allow you to make duplicate entries or give you an easy way to get rid of them.

We store all of our customer data, use it for reachout and sales tracking, integrate with Zoom to log calls, and export our data to Totango for Customer Success.

IE
Internal Consultant in Education Management

"Sales Force - the uber-organizer for customer resource management"

What do you like best?

Sales Force helps you document every contact made with every customer and organize your sales information so you can set goals, review data, measure targets, and celebrate successes. It is the ultimate in creating organization when you have millions of pieces of information to capture, file, organize, and later retrieve. It has a plethora of uses and can be your best resource to sales data management for small to large company size.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the fields are not as user friendly as I would like. They are not intuitive and you have to reroute at times to get to the field needed. For example, when you retrieve an opportunity, the system does not automatically upload the contact that goes with that opportunity. You must search it first, and then it will upload the lead name and email.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would highly recommend this product to anyone needing a quality, comprehenisive, supportive platform for sales data management. I am continually impressed at the capability of the people, the product, and the outcomes of Salesforce.

We are a small company, but have a remarkable amount of data to keep track of with regards to sales. Sales Force allows us to track of sales data, sales targets, client information, client contact, individual goal data, group goal data at all levels. It allows us to send relevant messages with attachments in either group or individual format. It has so many features that can assist any size business in meeting the needs of their sales department.

UT
User in Telecommunications

"Easy to connect with colleagues from different departments"

What do you like best?

The software is really intuitive and easy to follow. I can connect with my peers in no time. Most of our work is done using this platform. File transfer, communications, and collaboration is handled by this nifty platform.

If there are any changes required to be made and sent across between teams, that is easily made possible within the platform.

What do you dislike?

The design could be a little better but I have no complaints. I think the number of options should be capped within the platform but this could be a departmental preference rather than anything else. Overall, it is a good product and I can think of nothing bad to say about it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If your goal is to coordinate a project and stay on top of all priorities, this is definitely a tool that I would recommend.

Coordinating with colleagues over different projects relating to the business unit we work on. It is fairly easy to get updates and track how much progress has been made and so forth.

"Salesforce has helped me view contact information for various users inside and outside of my company"

What do you like best?

I like that I can post, attach documents and information for each contact I browse in the software. Makes it easy for other users to find it as well.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that each time it makes an update, it is hard to browse. Not easy to understand fully

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're looking to use this software at its maximum, make sure you discuss how to use it with whomever is guiding you to the process.

It benefits me in the way that I can connect with users around the world using this and it is super safe with information

"love it!"

What do you like best?

love how easy it is to use and how to learn using it. i am completely new to the tool and only started working in for last 6 months. it's very user friendly and i love the product so much. logging activity is easy as well.

What do you dislike?

sometimes it doesn't log the correct information and sometimes it freezes. it's sometimes complex to understand what you did wrong until way later. salesforce is pretty customizable so i think the operations of my company must work more to figure out a better way to log activity.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

love the product! nothing else.

ability to track client information and understand who i have contacted and made contact with or just contact attempted. sorting data is also really easy to do with reports on saleforce

Tanya K.

"Salesforce"

What do you like best?

Salesforce is pretty intuitive and easy to use once you regularly start using it. Depending on how your company has set it up, it can be overly complicated.

What do you dislike?

I wish Outlook could tie in directly to Salesforce, without having to open up and add-in and select associate to salesforce each time.

Documenting all communications with external parties, such as partners and other associates. Keeping contacts updated for same.

Molly D.

"I use Salesforce for several aspects of work at the YMCA."

What do you like best?

I like the ability to keep track of a wide range of information for our members,

What do you dislike?

I dislike the little quirks that I encounter while using Sales force.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure when using Sales Force that you are fully trained and equipped to use it without making errors that could mess with membership accounts' accuracy. This is the biggest problem we encounter using this system. It can be frustrating when there are errors and certain employees do not have access to fix them. This is bad on our end (customer service) and creates a lot of wasted time.

Keeping information flowing between YMCA's in the association.

Lance M.

"Organized, user-friendly software"

What do you like best?

Salesforce has an easy interface for simple managing and Sales tracking. It knows sales, what is needed for tracking progress of an early proposition to a closed sale.

What do you dislike?

It's not quite self-explanatory and requires some training before use. However, once you understand all it can do, Salesforce works pretty great.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It also works great with the marketing software, Pardot. If you're abke to utilize both, it will save your company a lot of time and money.

It has the capability of doing everything we need under one software. This prevents lack of communication or misunderstandings of who's doing what by feeding everything into this one management tool.

Marie H.

"Great Functions; Unintuitive to Use"

What do you like best?

I like the wide gambit of functions the software offers. The functions are applicable to a broad range of departments.

What do you dislike?

Training for advanced function in the software is extensive. While the broad functionality is a plus, not all of the functions are foolproof. It is easy to make errors that can cause confusion later on.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Consider whether your organization truly needs the full functionality of Salesforce before committing to the cost and extensive training that will be required for optimal usage.

Salesforce helps us manage relationships and workflow. It helps us track organizational data and make decisions based on our history.

Aaron A.

"#1 CRM for a reason"

What do you like best?

The integration with 3rd party platforms makes salesforce a limitless tool.

What do you dislike?

The transition from classic to lightning is ongoing, and a bit rough. Reporting features that worked in classic no longer work in lightning. With a strong SFDC expert these can be fixed rather quickly.

Connecting the entire organization with SalesForce has allowed our company to scale responsibly and reinforces accountability.

AE
Administrator in E-Learning

"Salesforce has many great features"

What do you like best?

I like all the extra plug in's one can add to Salesforce, desktop calling, marketing features to create eblasts, and see who opens and clicks on landing page, etc. Liked graphs showing statistics

What do you dislike?

Did not like that some of these plugins mentioned above cost extra. Felt like some competitors offer similar features such as these as part of their standard package

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's a great solution for efficiently/effectively managing sales calls, follow ups, emails/eblasts, marketing analysis, etc.

Solving efficiently flagging callbacks to be followed up on in "timely manner", ability to watch and monitor progress of daily call quota

Learning about Salesforce Platform: Salesforce Connect?

* We monitor all Salesforce Platform: Salesforce Connect reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.