Salesforce Knowledge

4.0

Salesforce Knowledge lets you create and manage a knowledge base with your company information and securely share it when and where it's needed.

Work for Salesforce Knowledge?

Learning about Salesforce Knowledge?

Salesforce Knowledge Reviews

Showing 14 Salesforce Knowledge reviews
Whitney T.

"Salesforce Knowledge was the best guide!"

What do you like best?

Salesforce Knowledge was my right hand man in building my company's salesforce dashboards. I went to it any time I needed help on a formula or how to add a rule.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I like to just watch an instructional video to understand. Also wish there was a formula databank somewhere.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you have someone helping you setup the site along the way make sure you are learning as they show yo things. Salesforce Knowledge and Trailhead are amazing tools.

Capturing sales leads, market sharing, and Campaign Marketing tools.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Salesforce Knowledge
Administrator in Internet

"Salesforce Knowledge looks and feels bolted on and barely gets us by."

What do you like best?

The WYSIWYG editor works fine and the versioning is great to have.

What do you dislike?

Working with multiple languages is not easier, especially if you need to have different versions of English articles (US, UK, AU, CA, etc.). The drafting and approval processes are confusing. Often it feels like Salesforce acquired a product and just put a link to it in their software with some light integration. While they've continued to expand it into their lightning product, I'm not seeing the leaps and bounds that I see in other areas of Salesforce.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I'm hoping that Salesforce will start to put a lot more development into making this an amazing knowledge management platform. It's passable and the other parts of Salesforce make up for the short comings.

We have an internal knowledgebase and 10 external ones. The community product really makes knowledge shine, the internal side could use a lot of work.

What Customer Self-Service solution do you use?

"Super helpful and easy to use "

What do you like best?

What I like best is how easy I'm able to search through articles with the list view. With this option I can see the main categories for topics and then use the dropdown to navigate through the subcategories for that topic. This helps me to stay organized with all the articles and learn more about each product. Not only that but I can go through the list one by one until I find a solution to my question.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike is how it's hard to toggle to the Knowledgebase in Salesforce. Everytime I open up Salesforce, I have to click on the dropdown list in order to toggle back to Knowledgebase which can take up quite some time especially if I'm doing multiple sources. There should be a way to have a direct link to Knowledgebase so I don't have to keep toggling back and forth.

Also, there should be a preview option for each search result. For instance, when you hover over the link there should be a way to see the keywords from that article so you know you're reading the right one before opening it up.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would strongly recommend this product to anyone looking to broaden their product knowledge for the company that you're working for. With just one click, you're able to learn more in-depth about the product offerings in a company. Not only that but from an admin POV, it's a super organized way to keep all your articles organized so that at any time if any employee has a question, they can just type in some keywords and find the solution to their question.

I work in both a customer-facing and internal sales-facing role. Our sales team often needs product help aka "product experts." Salesforce Knowledgebase allows me to easily look up questions about products and from there gather information and funnel it back to our sales team. Not only that, but with our customers as well, anytime they have a question, I"m able to easily find that answer on the fly by typing in some search terms. Since we're able to reply faster, this leads to increased customer satisfaction scores.

Ryan O.

"Great product, super helpful for agents"

What do you like best?

great for customers, partners, internal organizations. easy to customize as long as you have the bandwidth to develop articles.

What do you dislike?

customization is almost a guarantee, so don't plan to be able to use it directly out of the box.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

get organized before your implementation! the more you document your service process the easier it will be to go live.

Customer support users knowledge to provide canned answers to incoming cases. This is great for case deflection.

AC

"A wealth of knowledge in fairly easy reach"

What do you like best?

What I love about Salesforce, period, is the fact that it is such a customisable CRM. There are a multitude of facets that can be built, applied and integrated with business. what makes the knowledge area of salesforce good is the fact it can answer most questions relatively easy.

What do you dislike?

Remember how I said relatively easy? Well, if you have an idea of what you're looking for but not a specific name, the search functionality is not amazing and you're better of using an online search engine.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use it in conjunction with other resources at your disposal.

Most basic problems can be relatively quickly and concisely answered by Salesforce Knowledge. The main issue that can isolate potential users is jargon, but this is also where their Trailhead product comes into play.

C

"Easy, straightforward knowledge management"

What do you like best?

It is very well integrated within the Salesforce Service Cloud, making it a good option when using it for customer support. Information is easy to access and timely delivered with the predictive articles system, and having support agents submitting their own solutions to known problems is the best way to enrich a company's knowledge database.

What do you dislike?

Knowledge does not go much further than the basic functionality. Einstein will probably improve the way articles are delivered, but knowledge management by the user designed for it is still a little clumsy.

Improving a support team first interaction resolution rate, avoiding time waste solving known issues and providing agents with a tool to enrich the company's knowledge base.

Saurabh D.

"Salesforce knowledge utility"

What do you like best?

easy of UI functionality is probably thee best thing in this product.It is probably the most well thought tool in market needing this domian

What do you dislike?

The product is yet to mature completely and not sure how it handles high loads

trying to build knowledge repository for salesforce knowledge.

AH
Administrator in Hospital & Health Care

"Thumbs up for SF Knowledge "

What do you like best?

Knowledge is an easy way to organize all the knowledge for your company that is easily accessible and can also help in self service.

What do you dislike?

The formatting and ability to insert pictures I would like to see some improvement. Its hard to copy and past already written articles.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Once you have your knowledge base it will definitely be worth the work!

We are solving the ability for Customers to self serve and also the ability to share articles with our teammates so we are able to help each other out.

Administrator in Insurance

"Good if you go all in"

What do you like best?

Adaptable to SF environment and works well as part of the Sales force ecosystem

What do you dislike?

Price. Ties you to Salesforce. Very hard to move off and integration with other apps is clumsy, despite the APIs. Very expensive license and implementation

Leveraging internal expertise. Good does faqs and building out knowledge repository

CC
Consultant in Computer & Network Security

"Salesforce knowledge is very beneficial"

What do you like best?

Salesforce knowledge is very useful for companies to do self help and support for the customers, partners and employees. This saves a lot of time of internal agents and also helps time for customers. This is helpful in reducing the number of cases created.

What do you dislike?

they should improve the enhanced search and make it very robust.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Very helpful and useful tool for customers.

we are using the knowledge in our community and very helpful for customers and partner users.

"Great resource"

What do you like best?

All the resources you need and easy to find info all in one place

What do you dislike?

I cant think of anything at this moment..

Prospecting is easier when knowledge is open and available.

"Salesforce Lightning Knowledge"

What do you like best?

I like Salesforce Knowledge user interface

What do you dislike?

Salesforce Knowledge Deeplink feature is not available in Lightning

Salesforce Knowledge missing deep linking feature

"Great Asset"

What do you like best?

I love that we can write knowledge articles for internal use or for our clients and that we can associate our articles with cases so if anyone needs to reference an article, it is easily searchable.

What do you dislike?

I have no dislikes about SALesforce Knowledge

We are able to build a database of helpful “how tos” for our clients!

IE
Internal Consultant in E-Learning

"Love Salesforce"

What do you like best?

Ability to prepare Articles and import to Salesforce Knowledge

What do you dislike?

I cannot think of anything off the top of my head. Really nice solution

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This solution is a wonderful tool for exploration and interest building

More inquiries turn to true leads

Learning about Salesforce Knowledge?

* We monitor all Salesforce Knowledge reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.