(8,321)

Salesforce Sales Cloud CRM helps you close deals faster from anywhere, anytime.

Work for Salesforce CRM?

Learning about Salesforce?

Salesforce CRM Reviews

Ask Salesforce a Question
Showing 8,321 Salesforce reviews
Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Salesforce CRM

What CRM solution do you use?

Salesforce review by Hannah L.
Hannah L.
Salesforce review by User in Machinery
User in Machinery
Salesforce review by User in Fund-Raising
User in Fund-Raising
Salesforce review by Graham P.
Graham P.
Salesforce review by Sarah G.
Sarah G.
View Original

"Advanced customer relationship management tool"

Salesforce review by Joel M.
Joel M.
Salesforce review by Administrator in Chemicals
Administrator in Chemicals
Salesforce review by User in Marketing and Advertising
Salesforce review by William L.
William L.

"Salesforce is a very useful software to control your sales"

What do you like best?

With Salesforce I can manage information about potential clients and future clients to be able to follow them up, coordinate very well with the Gmail e-mail platform and technical support has been improving a lot, also has the ability to save the e-mail templates previously sent to its later use, among other very attractive features that help me increase my clients and my sales

What do you dislike?

The technical support in my opinion is not the most efficient but it has been improving, and in a matter of costs it may not be so profitable for small companies

Recommendations to others considering the product

We recommend using this software because it will guarantee statistics of each client that will allow them to know how to personally treat each of them according to their needs and this will increase their customers and also their sales, it is an excellent CRM tool

We wanted to know at what point of our sales process we had better results to be able to optimize and increase our ROI, for this reason we decided to use Salesforce and it has fulfilled our expectations in a great way. The best advantage is to be able to communicate in the best way and according to your needs with our clients, given that Salesforce offers us interesting data and statistics

Salesforce review by adam p.
adam p.

"Salesforce is essential"

What do you like best?

As long as you log information into SF it will be there forever. It's also easy to access from anywhere. I use another software called Veloxy that partners with SF and allow me to geographically look at my SF contacts/accounts.

What do you dislike?

It has soooo many features that I assume I am just scratching the surface of what I could be doing with it. I prefer the "classic" layout and SF continues to switch me to the new version. I find that awkward and problematic. I wish they offered simple/easy online support and tutorials.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's not intuitive. I would suggest someone take an online course to learn the basics.

It keeps track of all my emails and allows me to see when my emails have been opened and how many times it has been opened. ALL my contacts are in SF and all my accounts . . . once they are entered once they remain there forever until I delete them.

Salesforce review by Emma S.
Emma S.

"Unlimited opportunities to make your data collection more efficient"

What do you like best?

There are so many things you can do. We work with so many different clients and creators that this is the best way to organize your data in one place. It's easy to learn, so sleek and keeps track of things so well. You can contact their help center and request changes if you want any thing changed, and they'll get it done. There are so many SF users that it's a big community of people that are going through the same issues your company is.

What do you dislike?

There are a few random things that seem like they should've naturally already been incorporated into the system, but aren't in already in there.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's worth every penny. Make sure to look into all the different ways you can use ALL the different functionalities. There are so many--but worth delving into them all.

It has completely changed the way we do things. Data entry is smoother, tracking MPMs throughout the process is a breeze, and we're able to conduct reports and pull hundreds of MPMs in a few seconds. It's incredibly efficient and smooth for our company.

Salesforce review by Noah Luis B.
Noah Luis B.

"excellent tool for an optimal relationship with the client"

What do you like best?

It is a great tool based on the cloud that allows to improve relations with customers in such a way that a better trust and exchanges of information is established. What I like most is that it brings together a series of functions that together facilitate and optimize processes such as customer support and product sales.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that could limit its implementation in a personal way is its price, however, once we use it and observe the great benefits it brings and the solutions generated, we realize that it is worth it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend it because com or company gives us great benefits for the management of relations with customers, in addition to offering predefined applications that allow us to improve marketing results, strengthening relationships with partners and customers and optimize sales processes.

a great advantage that this tool gives us is that we do not need to download or install and as something very attractive the updates are automatic. we have been able to eliminate problems of insecurity of our clients, on the contrary it provides safe, reliable, simple, easy and fast processes, besides not requiring users to have programming knowledge, which means a great opportunity and advantage over the competition

Salesforce review by Juan Esteban M.
Juan Esteban M.

"The great tool in customer relationship management. "

What do you like best?

My company uses Salesforce and I can say what we need, since it has given us several benefits in relation to price-product and that is not only a CRM, apart from being based on the cloud and being able to work from anywhere, it has tools in sales and human resources, other software did not guarantee a security like this.

What do you dislike?

The use of this software can sometimes be very complex, although very robust it would be great that they could improve the automation tools, thus achieving a more fluid work, another point against would be the durability time of the password, of rest everything else I like it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Salesforce is based on the cloud, so I recommend it, since this adds to your company can meet the needs of their customers from anywhere and most importantly maintains privacy, perhaps its cost may seem high for other companies, but no software will benefit so much, I assure you.

Salesforce is a very intuitive and collaborative tool, the relationship with our customers is effectively maintained, in addition to being very practical the security it offers is what I need and I feel comfortable, also makes our business have the possibility to generate more income in the shorter time.

Salesforce review by Anshumali M.
Anshumali M.

"CRM for every Sales Team with awesome reporting"

What do you like best?

Best part of this product is reporting. Different functions like log a call & sent email are very useful.

Accounts can be categorized under different categories or industries and the report can be pulled out using very easy filters.

To start with campaign creation is easy, just create a csv sheet of accounts & contacts. Secondly once a campaign is created all reporting can be done through dashboard.

Campaign accounts & contacts all can be categorized according to industry, function etc.

Updates and maintenance are informed well before the date and if any specific training is needed that is also provided.

What do you dislike?

It almost takes a week to understand the product. Understand the reporting is tough and all filters should be place so that right reports can be extracted.

Pricing is also a bit on higher side but is understandable as its one of the premium & best tool available in the market. Small organizations can use them it will be definitely useful in long run.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Companies with heavy sales teams shoud definately use it.

It solves the purpose of reporting. If team handling is a problem then it solves everything. SAL's & opportunities can be easily taken out.

Plus uploading data was really tough in other CRM's but it really easy to do that here. We can also put reminders on when to get in touch with our hot followup or contact.

Salesforce review by Isaura M.
Isaura M.

"Complete CRM, to be attentive to your customers and company. "

What do you like best?

My company uses salesforce and it is really everything we needed, many would think that it is just a common CRM, when Salesforce has tools for human resources, sales, and cloud-based to not lose any information, wide range of content with panels that show your sales and manage your contacts.

What do you dislike?

There is only one thing that bothers us about salesforce, and they are in some cases their artificial limits that limit us in our daily work, this compared to other CRM is what we do not like about this software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Salesforce is always 100% recommended, we know that some companies can not afford software like this but it is one of the best. Since it allows you to integrate your mail for campaigns, everything is easier and faster.

The productivity of our company is continually rising, Salesforce is very intuitive, keeps us with an excellent relationship with all our customers, can even improve the times and the growth of the work team. Another part for which our company has benefited is thanks to its rapid development.

Salesforce review by Jamille V.
Jamille V.

"Great experience with Salesforce CRM"

What do you like best?

I love using Salesforce in our organizations. Salesforce in a one stop shop. It helps us to keep everything organized. We can add opportunities and keep track of moneys that are being spent with us by certain organizations. Also, we are able to create reports and see things from a bigger perspecitve as well as charts. I also like how salesforce gives you the option to add objects/fields.

What do you dislike?

I dont like that sometimes it takes a long time to understand how salesforce works. Especially if a organization is new to it. I also dont like how SalesForce isnt so customizable and even though we can add or take off fields sometimes we are looking for other options that fall in ebtween those two and it seems too complicated with salesforce to set it up.

Many! Since we are a B2B company we like knowing what our relationship with other businesses look like and we are able to do that with Salesforce. Also, SalesForce helps us to keep everythin online which is better than on the server. It is all in one place - plus we get to attach documents to it if we need to. I also like how salesforce can be integrated with different plataforms. We use it with both eventbrite and slack and it has been working great - helping our staff to communicate and be in the loop of major happenings.

Salesforce review by Scott H.
Scott H.

"Salesforce Review"

What do you like best?

I've been using Salesforce for a little over 8 years and I enjoy the familiarity. It's very easy to manage your leads and accounts in an easy to use single pane of glass. Easy to update records and track the sale through the entire process.

What do you dislike?

Creating reports can be very difficult at times but that may be based on the data sets. Data in reports needs to be exactly the same (spacing) and it isn't as intuitive as I'd like. The lightning view is much slower than the classic view, at least for me, and it often switches back to classic without my approval.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's the best CRM that's out there so I would highly recommend using it. Basic functions are easy to use and once you've spent a little while using the product the other functions are easier.

Easy to manage CRM that has all pertinent customer info. We're able to forecast sales with precision based on the information that we keep in Salesforce.

Salesforce review by Cortnee B.
Cortnee B.

"Solid investment for Non Profit Organizations"

What do you like best?

I love that Salesforce is an all-in-one CRM that lets us manage our donors, events, volunteers, etc. in one place. There are so many applications that help us to get the most out of our Salesforce experience, and we can really keep everything that we do within the program. The Trailhead program is a great way for our users to learn more about the system and better customize it to fit our needs. We're a small organization with 2 full time and 2 part-time staff members, and we've really been able to maximize our efficiency with the help of Salesforce

What do you dislike?

There can be a pretty significant learning curve with Salesforce. I've also found their help platform to be a little clunky, so troubleshooting can take longer than desired.

We really can keep everything in Salesforce. It's been a great benefit to have one system where all of our data more or less talk to each other. Before this, we were using a host of different applications to track all of our moving parts, and it took a lot of staff time to compile everything. Now many of the reports that took us a full day are available in the click of a button.

Salesforce review by Amy B.
Amy B.

"SalesForceCRM the best relationship management with your clients"

What do you like best?

It is an excellent relationship management tool that allows you to track sales opportunities and create a report of that possibility, helps a sales team because it is customizable and automated so it is adaptable to us, we can search, find number of clients and give us tell which are the potentials, besides keeping them, follow the commercial activities of our company together with the clients. All this causes the level of sales to increase, this result being very satisfactory

What do you dislike?

I do not like that sometimes it is slow to load and it becomes a bit difficult to send messages on the fly since to answer I must start a session on the computer, I would like you to have an option to mail or group chat

Recommendations to others considering the product

SalesForce can help you keep sales staff organized and focused on closing deals and businesses, achieving successful sales, making our work faster by increasing work effectiveness. Without further ado, I recommend this Software because it does not remain stagnant with the strengths that it has added, but it is innovating every time to give us better results than we already obtain.

With their help we managed to find or track several opportunities without letting them escape, being very efficient to achieve sales and find potential customers by following them. We keep our sales team aware of recent activities with each of our clients

Salesforce review by Heather O.
Heather O.

"Best Record Keeper"

What do you like best?

I have been using Salesforce for 14 years, and have only grown to like it more. In my roles in Support, Implementation, Account Coordination, Account Management, and now Pre-Sales, the most helpful things have been finding supporting documentation and previous notes on a client. It makes my job so much easier when everything has been notated over the years.

What do you dislike?

There are almost too many widgets built into the system, and the companies i've worked for seemed to want to take advantage of every one of them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Know what you want in your CRM tool. As mentioned before, there are a lot of features/widgets in Salesforce, and it can be a little overwhelming. If you know what you need, activation will be that much more pleasant.

Past records and notes can be easily referenced before talking to a client

providing a history of the client's experiences with our team

Clear, thorough notes from sales gives activation a lot of insight into how the account should be setup

detailed records of client support issues

Salesforce review by Wesley Y.
Wesley Y.

"bloated for small teams but still helpful"

What do you like best?

I like the reporting capabilities and automated features. love the integrations and options. I love the fact that we can create a report for anything and you can count on it always working. I never create a report and worry about it working or not. I do not ever create a report, account view, dashboard, etc and have concerns with it working or not. I also love that nearly every other software we consider for our business, integrates well with this!

What do you dislike?

hate the UX. Hate the day to day use, hate how slow it is.vI also hate that it seems to be sucking the speed away from my computer. I have a brand new 2018 macbook pro and it seems with too many SFDC tabs open, it overheats. I have also noticed that when you are using or building reports, it is so so slow. The aestetic of it is pretty ugly as well. If I am being 100% honest at this point we are here to meet the minimum words needed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think it is most important to think ahead and add features when you NEED them. Do not get caught into a never-ending vacuum of features that you just do not need.

We are solving tracking, data quality, monitoring pipeline. We also use the tool to monitor the health of our current customers as well as grade potential leads or accounts for our sales team to outbound.

Salesforce review by Kelsey L.
Kelsey L.

"Finally a customizable CRM"

What do you like best?

Salesforce's best feature is it's ability to be molded into anything you need. If you take the time and energy you can set this CRM up to run the way you run your business. It also gave us the ability to automate so many things that were hampering us down with manual work. It's capabilities and potential are it's best feature by far.

What do you dislike?

Their support team isn't as strong as it probably should be for a system that can do so much. I logged a lot of support calls, especially in the beginning when we were in the processing of merging over our old CRM and still learning the system. I ended up on the phone with support only to have it become pretty clear I knew more about the system than the person I was talking to. Except Joe! If you can request to have Joe on the support team help you, you're in good hands.

We're saving so much time and money. Things that were being done manually, emails sent out at specific times, manually inputting the days task into phoneburner, unique marketing campaigns for different clients, even just organizing all our data into one place and structuring it. We finally we were able to pull out of drop box and stop paying someone to manually add every contact we have to different spreadsheets. Now we just add all the tags when putting in a client and can jut quickly pull a report when we need it. Salesforce can be difficult to setup if you have a big database already, and is complicated to learn (learn something new every day still!), but man is it worth it!

Salesforce review by Tomas A.
Tomas A.

"Salesforce CRM helped increase my client portfolio in just 6 months"

What do you like best?

We can do everything we need, such as a rodolex from our clients, also a history of what was not sent to customers and forms of satisfaction for them. For me the best thing was the presentation of Salesforce reports, it is a CRM with a variety of features that provides certain amounts of sales and allows to prepare reports to manage the tasks of the sales team

What do you dislike?

Salesforce is a CRM that has many positive characteristics but since everything also has some faults, I think that although it does not become very important or necessary, it should work on the speed of the new beam because it runs a little slow in Google Chrome and neither I like all the steps that must be taken to reach a certain place in the program because in my opinion it could be made less complex

Recommendations to others considering the product

Excellent CRM, look for more information to help you complement its use and manage the data, although you should first use the free trial period before making the purchase to see if there is something that can be easier to use, since it can be return something complex by the amount of features and functions that has

We have managed to increase sales supporting our products, commercial development, recruitment in our company and the collection of data giving us optimal earnings results through the management of potential customers

Salesforce review by Kelli  K.
Kelli K.

"Salesforce is AWESOME!!!!"

What do you like best?

I love how salesforce keeps everything nice and organized, it is by far the easiest system that lets me keep all my contacts organized and easily reachable. I love how i can send mass emails through it and also lik other accounts, such as Bomb Bomb and Handwrytten with it. I can also set up appointments for days, weeks, months, or even years in advance so i never forget about them. I also love how it saves my email templates and lets me go back and edit them before i need to send them out.

What do you dislike?

I dislike hoe they disables the specific "mass email" button. it is still easy to send out mass emails, you just have to go through a longer process to get to where you need to be. I also Dislike how i can only send out a certain number of emails to my database a day. Sometimes i will have to send out the same email and spread it into three different days, otherwise i am unable to send it out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep all of your contacts in here, it is very organized

I don't have to use pen and paper to keep all my clients info stores, i can securely store it all in salesforce and know that it is protected. I also don't have to send out multiple emails one at a time to my clients i can send one out to everybody at one single time. They also make it very simple to set up tasks so i won;t forget to do something or call somebody at a future time, and they even give you reminders to follow up with a person or about an event coming up.

Salesforce review by Benjamin M.
Benjamin M.

"Salesforce is...."

What do you like best?

The vast amounts of features that are interchangeable and can be used or hidden if not used. All over the effective range of Features, this has like, reminders, notes, attachments, tasks, and overall list campaigns really drive my day and keep me sane and in line. I also really enjoy the fact that ZoomInfo can be fully integrated throughout to help with completing info.

What do you dislike?

The amount of times I have to be exact with the spelling of an account or a name is a bit unnerving. I am not the best with boolean searches but that is on me. Maybe it would be great if it were to feature an overall tutorial on boolean searching throughout that automatically drops down all options it might think you're trying to type.

The biggest solution I am solving with Salesforce is notes, info, and keeping in touch with clients. Keeping their accounts in order is a breeze with this CRM.

Salesforce review by David F.
David F.

"Salesforce CRM is the best software I have tested for the control of my sales"

What do you like best?

I like it because it allows you to manage more information about potential customers and allows you to follow up, streamlines email campaigns and synchronizes very well with Gmail as well as other applications, customer service and speed has improved by 16%. Although there are some hard to learn reports for the most part it is very intuitive

What do you dislike?

I do not like that the workflow rules are not added and the approval processes are also missing. The functions are limited and for this reason this platform may not be as viable, however it can be said that the beneficial services overcome the inconveniences encountered

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a good product but it is necessary to be trained both oneself and the employees to manage more easily and obtain a better development

We have obtained the benefit of the organization of representatives to carry out better reports, helping us to keep track of the sales processes and customers keeping related to them in order to have the income updated

Salesforce review by Taylor K.
Taylor K.

"Salesforce CRM developed for any company. "

What do you like best?

Instant reports on the health of the business and the key metrics of my reports, up to the level of individual agreement. Being able to review live data in an easily understandable way for users is priceless. Even the first time we used the platform was very surprising as we adapted to its interface.

What do you dislike?

If you are not familiar with the software interface, Salesforce can be confusing and seem unintuitive. Similarly, without a champion on the site or at the end of an application to share notes, it is easy to get into a mess. Also, if you do not have some of the modules, but are used to them by other companies, the software and its capabilities may seem limited and frustrating.

Recommendations to others considering the product

During my position as a data entry partner, we use Salesforce on a daily basis. At first it was quite intimidating to learn all the different features and functions there, but once you learn to do it, it becomes much easier. The best features there were how to create and organize tasks.

If implemented well, Salesforce is a real enablement tool: you can get comprehensive reports and it's easy to use from both the user and administrator perspectives. With a support person in the well-trained place, it becomes a true force multiplier: it frees up time that can often be spent on exhaustive reiterations of reports by presenting this in a simple and intuitive way.

Salesforce review by Joshua M.
Joshua M.

"An extremely beneficial business development / tracking tool"

What do you like best?

Salesforce CRM has been an absolute blessing to our organization. I have only been using the service for the last year, but the experience of moving to the 'lightning' platform has been fantastic. Our business team is able to properly track potential leads, expenses, and projects in the pipeline for review. We now utilize the service daily in order to manage our department.

What do you dislike?

Salesforce 'Chatter' could be developed further. There is a social network feel to the platform that does not feel fully utilized. There appears to be a move in the right direction - but the 'chatter' service has room to improve.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There is a lot of valuable information that comes from Salesforce CRM. I would recommend a highly talented IT / business development team defining the guidelines for using the service prior to any integration. Overall, if used properly, one can extract very valuable business data if calibrated correctly!

Salesforce does a fantastic job of tracking data. Our entire organization has moved over to the service in order to have a more cohesive operating unit.

Salesforce review by Stephen R.
Stephen R.

"It has been the best software that drives my sales to another level for more than 20 years"

What do you like best?

Our company has gone through hundreds of changes and transformations that has led us to be who we are today, in that sense we had to use different sales software over time to control millions of transactions and customers that grow more and more each day. plus. This time I will talk about Salesforce CRM that together with Salesforce Sales Analytics have given us the most opportune speed to consult statistics, customers and provide us with analytical data security 24 hours a day from any device authorized by our company.

What do you dislike?

I really like 98% of its structure and functionality, the other 2% that I do not like corresponds to the fact that sometimes the tool has to be restarted so that it can continue with its work and the technical support that it takes a while to answer. Of rest salesforce is the best thing that I have tried to increase my sales and to satisfy in a better way our clients

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend to those who have the software give the best of uses to achieve increase the speed of their sales processes, this will help a lot to keep loyal customers with you

We seek with Salesforce CRM to increase even more the frequency of purchase of our customers, guarantee the permanence of the same in our portfolio of clients and thus be able to continue to be the number one company in our industry in the United States. Salesforce is one of the best software that I have experienced in the last 20 years

Salesforce review by John B.
John B.

"Salesforce"

What do you like best?

I have used Salesforce for over 10 years with multiple companies. It is highly customizable, great for reporting, and dashboards provide excellent summaries for Exec Mgmt.

What do you dislike?

Every organization I have been with has a different way of using Salesforce. I do like that it is customizable, but, it takes weeks/months to train and ramp up at a new org after you dive into their CRM instance.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Salesforce is a very powerful tool. Like most tools, you need a plan and structure to maximize what you get out of the system. To setup and get it "working right:" may take a few tries, however, once optimized, you will not be disappointed. There are multiple ways to slice and dice your data once it is in the system. I also love visiting the Trailhead portal and Forum for support from other admins/users.

Lead gen attribution, opportunity tracking, product interest traction, and customer retention. This has made it easy for my team to see where we are winning, losing, and where to focus our efforts to maximize ROI.

Salesforce review by Anny S.
Anny S.

"CRM with great tools that meets the needs"

What do you like best?

We like this software for the possibility of closing sales more quickly, it also works from its internet platform so users can access from different mobile devices complying with its security barrier, practical and intuitive design that is fully developed to meet the needs of any company, we also like it for its integrations.

What do you dislike?

In the first place we were about to change the option with Salesforce, because we needed to invest a lot of money, but we decided to start with the free trial to make the right decision, we used it for a few weeks and we changed our plan, it was a good decision, But this cost problem may not result for small businesses.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A CRM fully equipped with the best tools, integrations and multidisciplinary platform. With a storage cloud that will make your business grow.

The biggest benefit is the success with the clients, we are pleased to offer you a pleasant attention to each one of them. We can also mention that Salesforce has helped us in a big way to increase our sales, using SalesCloud everything is easier, the data of our customers are safe there.

Salesforce review by william s.
william s.

"Sales force CRM has given more control of the equipment and increased my sales"

What do you like best?

That I can use both online CRM and on-premise CRM and thus maintain the best control of my information technology equipment, we have installed in our company in an exclusive place but at the same time we have the online version that allows us to visualize the statistics in any time of the day and with different electronic devices, apart we receive excellent technical support and customer service from sales force CRM ... the cost is minimal for the great help that the software provides to all our vendors.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that the support sometimes take 2 days to answer and is not as efficient, in addition I had to hire both online CRM and on-premise CRM but should have both versions in a single package, plus a general cost and not separately. This suggests that they use a third party to solve this shortcoming which is not beneficial for our company or for its reputation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is always better to acquire both online CRM and on-premise CRM to achieve 100% control of all information from anywhere in the world ... so achieve what the software promises, optimize and increase sales and have a very satisfied customer as you want in most societies

We are resolving to know the concept of marketing automation and management of information technology equipment with more security remotely and at any time. Improve sales through automation and make our systems more productive for sellers, thus achieving loyalty from our customers in the way of the growth of our company.

Salesforce review by Brad M.
Brad M.

"Expensive but worth every penny"

What do you like best?

The customization is endless and integrates with just about any other system you have either through a native app, a middle-man like Zapier, or through API calls. We easily manage and report on thousands of contacts, touchpoints, and interactions. We also can process revenue and projections with ease using their dashboards and reporting.

What do you dislike?

There is quite the learning curve, however they have a very well built out class structure and learning site in their trailheads. It is also expensive, but in my opinion, it is worth the cost when you figure the level of salary that it costs to manage it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They seem to be on the cutting edge and are always rolling out updates and improving their systems. Also, just about every other software that integrates, integrates with Salesforce first and foremost, and if not, they integrate with Zapier who can integrate with Salesforce.

We have used SF CRM for everything from managing our sales pipeline, to syncing with our phone system for click to call and outbound tracking, to CPQ solutions, to our Marketing Automation integration.

Salesforce review by Andrew T.
Andrew T.

"Couldn't live without it - but still don't love it either."

What do you like best?

Saleforce seems like it's pretty much the gold standard for CRMs, so that's good. Still, there's a lot of work in configuring it and so much feels un-intuitive, and re-working things can add a lot to costs. It's pretty powerful, and that's great, but I wish there was more intuitive organization.

What do you dislike?

I don't like scenarios where information doesn't flow well between objects in the program - a detail that's prominent for a lead may not show up or be edit-able in an opportunity, and reminders are clunky - I'll do something (like email a client and synch the email to salesforce, or call a client, and log the call) but salesfoce won't "see" it as done and clear the reminder.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be prepared to spend more on setting it up and linking it to other software than you'd have expected.

Simple, CRM is important - Salesforce allows us to maintain a thorough database of clients and inquiries.

Salesforce review by Jon M.
Jon M.

"The Cadillac of CRM's"

What do you like best?

The features available as add ons are probably my favorite thing about Salesforce. These tools just complement the ease of use during the day. I am able to stay organized and on task. Coming from an archaic CRM at my last role, I have seen improved success during the year while using Salesforce. We also use an add-on dialer feature. We are able to make calls directly in Salesforce. It also creates an activity for the call. We are also able to send emails with a add-on feature which truly makes an all in one CRM system.

What do you dislike?

The only dislike I have is that Salesforce Lightning took some time getting used. Although all the features are still there, it was rearranged which slowed me down for a while. Once you get used to it, I found it more intuitive and easier to use than Classic.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a robust system for your sales staff, Salesforce CRM is the way to go. With all the add-on's available you will be able to tailor it to fit your needs.

The main problems we are solving with Salesforce CRM is using it to keep track of leads and contacts at various companies. We are able to move them along the sales track by keeping detailed records and being able to pull reports with all the information. It keeps the sales department organized and on track.

Salesforce review by Omar N.
Omar N.

"Good, but could be better"

What do you like best?

The integration that it has are very nice. whether with outreach or discovering, it is very convenient.

Also, everything is right there at you finger tips. The ability to see linked in and discover org info within SF is nice.

it does look very nice. i like the tabs feature of liughtning. it makes it seem like a webbrowser. something they should do is create a desktop app that acts as its own portal or browser. i feel like this would clean things up a good amount.

What do you dislike?

Lightning is SO SLOW. Like super slow. and it takes so long to convert leads. It needs to be more intuitive and more realiable

Creating accurate reports is pretty hectic as well. It takes a good amount of time to learn how to create proper reports. IT needs to be more intuitive and more simple for people often create reports.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you get yourself someone who is going to be able to fix things when they break because they will. We have ourselves a resident SF wizard and he is constantly fixing things. The reliability of the tool is suspect and it sometimes decides to just stop working.

also, if you are going to use this, until they actualy fix lightning, use classic. I still use lightning only because that is what i started on. and i do not want to relearn the tool.

Helps us go after the appropriate accounts. Helps us make our work organized. Helps us close deals fast

Salesforce review by Trevor A.
Trevor A.

"Using salesforce as a platform to manage lead pipeline"

What do you like best?

The ability to connect salesforce to other external platforms, like Panda Doc and Groove, makes managing leads much easier than with any other platform I’ve used

What do you dislike?

Did user interface of salesforce classic isn’t as clear as I would like it to be. I also find that the search feature often times does not deliver what I desire

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you’re looking to grow an enterprise system, just start with salesforce. It may be More than you need any more expensive than he would like it to be off the bat, but switching over from any other system to salesforce is enough of an annoyance that I would just use it from the get go.

As a company we’ve been able to do much better at maintaining a trans parent lead pipe line due to the Salesforce’s Ability to allow multiple users to login and help work on leads.

Salesforce review by Sarah M.
Sarah M.

"Excellent Platform"

What do you like best?

Two months ago I started using SFDC CRM for the first time ever. Before I had used a bunch of different systems and none of them are as intuitive / consumer-friendly as Salesforce. What I like best is the amount of relevant data you can view about each prospect, without having to open several sources (linkedIn, discoverorg, etc.) at once-- its all right there

What do you dislike?

Duplicates - I've been seeing quite a few of them and it creates difficulty when trying to send emails through Salesloft as there are often two different email addresses. Also, there have been a few times (not many) where I've taken a mobile number from Lead IQ, and I've gotten the wrong person even though they have the same name.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend using Salesforce CRM for all of your client management needs- it's pretty easy to use and keeps you organized. You have to be very thorough / diligent about putting your information in correctly and in real-time so that you can get the most use out of the platform.

The main business problem I'm solving is effective / efficient prospecting-- Salesforce CRM makes outbounding a whole lot easier. A lot of people don't answer their office phones, so finding their mobile phone number is extremely helpful (they usually answer). Lead IQ has a lot of mobile numbers available it seems.

Salesforce review by Nicole F.
Nicole F.

"Helps me stay organized"

What do you like best?

The pipeline is definitely the tool that I like best. I can get a quick glimpse of where everyone is in the sales process. I can clearly see what clients I need to focus on and which are smooth sailing. I can tell how much revenue I have just sitting out there, so I can go after it to hit my sales goals.

What do you dislike?

This program does take a lot of time. Its worth it though to stay organized and on track!

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is the best CRM tool I have used. A must have for any sales team or sales manager!

I feel like Salesforce sort of schedules my days for me. Before, I would go out and see clients and what I got, I got. Salesforce sort of works as my brain in a lot of ways. I dont forget about money thats out there on the table!

Salesforce review by James N.
James N.

"Very Easy to Navigate the software"

What do you like best?

Salesforce makes my work day so much more organized and I am able to recall data and detail with ease. Once you learn the features of the program and get use to the navigation, it really becomes a useful program. Whether it is storing notes, or collecting contacts and important information about them.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that comes to mind that I dislike. I have not used other CRM programs, but from what i understand and most companies that I have worked with, this is appears to be the best one out there.

The business problems that are solved with Salesforce CRM are mainly data management and process efficiency. Being able to go back to a client that you haven't talked to or reach out to in a long time and then picking up where you left off because of notes about what you talked out is a very important relationship maintainer.

Salesforce review by Steve L.
Steve L.

"Best CRM ever! An invaluable Tool for any organization"

What do you like best?

The power and functionality and the ability to track your sales process through charts and graphs and reports. Also, it seems that Salesforce as a company id very devoted to improving the product roadmap moving forward

What do you dislike?

Too many features - makes it cumbersome. It's always been a bit bloated but it's powerful. Also, Lightning is supposed to make everything faster (and it does respond faster) but I sometimes have to go back to Classic mode in order to create certain reports.

Recommendations to others considering the product

it's great and invaluable as a sales tool. I've been using it as my go-to CRM for more than 10 years and it is always powerful, robust, and crucial for tracking sales process progress and analyzing the sales funnel to make somewhat reliable predictions for sales outcomes.

I use it to track my sales funnel for my entire organization. By creating reports on all sales activity and all sales stages, I can successfully predict certain sales outcomes for my entire organization. By integrating salesforce with a lead generation software (I use ClearBit) I have been able to increase my sales prospect database from 3,900 emails to over 50,000 emails. And by further integrating Salesforce with a mass email program (I use Grooveapp) I am able to successfully prospect to those 50,000 emails each month. Sales in my organization have tripled since this integration and it's all been possible because of the flexibility of Salesforce.

Salesforce review by Jacob B.
Jacob B.

"Definitely recommend. And I have."

What do you like best?

Salesforce is a convenient, easy-to-use, user-friendly tool that really helps us organize our client base. I love the email-to-Salesforce feature and all the other features that help us consolidate our client base into one platform, and do just about anything from there.

What do you dislike?

I honestly have no complaints with the Salesforce software. It's exactly what we need and has all the advanced features in a place where you don't have to feel overwhelmed by them, but they're there if you do need them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommended. Very easy-to-use, and I'm confident it's the best platform for CRM out there.

Our business has a huge issue with employee turnover each year. Once we implemented Salesforce, that problem was mitigated. We can enter notes about clients, so that any information that an employee has about a client, gets put into Salesforce, and any future reps can see those notes and pick up that relationship seamlessly.

Salesforce review by Andrew C.
Andrew C.

"Salesforce Through an SE's Eyes"

What do you like best?

Salesforce is fast and simple for my use. I also like the fact that I can use it very easily and quickly on my mobile phone. This comes in handy since I travel a lot for work and my sales team needs me to approve sales workflows quickly. I am surprised at how quickly the app loads and how effectively I can get information entered via the mobile platform. This is not easy with a lot of other business apps out there.

What do you dislike?

I wish contacts were easier to add/update, little confusing at times. This could just be a lack of training but I figure it should be a little more intuitive. There are also times when I cannot find customer information needed, but that is usually due to colleagues not adding the information. A CRM is only as good as the data you put into it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely a great product, but not sure if it is scalable to smaller organizations. I'm not sure of the pricing so it might not be as big of an issue as I imagine.

As an SE I use Salesforce to primarily to authorize a sales workflow, manage customer contacts, and add supporting documents to accounts. It helps keep me organized and in sync with my colleagues. The first portion is what is most important. It allows us to verify customer networks and compatibility before our sales team gets too far into the sales process.

Salesforce review by Benjamin R.
Benjamin R.

"Amazing amount of data and insight"

What do you like best?

Salesforce is an excellent customer relationship management system. It holds all the data we need about our customers and allows us to export data in our SQL Servers to thus analyze and use to better our processes and business. It is awesome!

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there are too many options and it becomes complicated. Some of our hourly frontline employees have trouble navigating it and it can get confusing for them with all the different functionalities.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Collect as much data as you can and use it! You won't be able to use all of it, but more data = more insights and better processes. I have loved using it so far.

We are able to keep track of customer data as well as create reports, analyze the data and better our systems and processes. Currently, I use certain data points to drive quality within the organization.

Salesforce review by Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.

"Very easy to use"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, easy to see all recent opportunities quickly, many options for sorting. Easy to edit everything involved in the process and mark opportunities one way or another. I like the easy of finding everything created for a certain customer and the ability to edit from that page. Sorting options make it easy to find close dates and stage of proposals by customer making customer management much easier. The tab I used most often is opportunities. From here I can see everything important and add new proposals. I also really like all of the information under the all opportunities tab. I can see everything I've added to the proposal including dollar amount and any break down that we've included.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes feel like there are too many features. Can ignore them if necessary. I did not like the change from classic to the new version. It took some time to get used to the new site. I wish the details tab under opportunities would show as the first tab instead of the third tab. All of the pertinent information for my proposals is under details instead of activity. I show no information under activity so it is not useful to me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

No recommendations

Keeps you accountable as you can see when something was due to close so you can remember to follow up. Easier than remembering or adding calendar reminders. More sales are usually the benefit.

Salesforce review by Laura C.
Laura C.

"Salesforce - Complex and not intuitive but can really do anything you need"

What do you like best?

It's great how much customization is possible within Salesforce, which is why companies in a wide variety of industries and sizes can craft Salesforce to work for them. Salesforce can be completely built to work with your sales process, and you can always change and update things as your sales process evolves.

What do you dislike?

The great thing about Salesforce, it's breadth of customization, can also be its downfall. There's a reason why there are so many professional Salesforce developers and consultants out there who deal with building Salesforce accounts for clients full-time. If you're a small company that doesn't have a large sales/CRM budget, then Salesforce likely isn't for you because you'll need to spend time and/or dollars making it fit for your company.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you have a set CRM budget and either someone on staff who can customize or have a developer within budget, because it will take time and resources to set up, and could take additional resources to update down the road.

The primary problem we solve by using Salesforce is keeping the high volume of leads and opportunities within our sales pipeline organized. Without a CRM, there would be no way that we could stay on top of all of the moving parts within our sales process.

Learn more about Salesforce CRM

Salesforce CRM Videos

Learning about Salesforce CRM?

* We monitor all Salesforce CRM reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
(8,321)