Salesforce CPQ

Salesforce CPQ

Salesforce CPQ automates quoting, contracting, and ordering processes. Improve sales productivity and close more deals without ever leaving the Salesforce Cloud. Fully native on Salesforce1, Salesforce CPQ delivers next generation CPQ which is 5-10x easier to implement than legacy CPQ applications.

Work for Salesforce CPQ?

Learning about Salesforce CPQ?

Salesforce CPQ Reviews

Ask Salesforce CPQ a Question
Showing 819 Salesforce CPQ reviews

"Salesforce is extremley easy to use and easy to learn."

What do you like best?

I like how everything is easy to find in the cloud and nothing ever gets lost or misplaced.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how sometimes there are some glitches with the system itself.

I am solving the issue of running out of storage on my computer, by not having to save every document to my computer and can instead save it to the cloud.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Salesforce CPQ
Jerry M.

"SteelBrick"

What do you like best?

It is simple to use. The UI is clean and easy to navigate.

What do you dislike?

It runs slow, but that may be because of Salesforce. I haven't tried SteelBrick with the new SFDC Lightning as of yet.

Consistency with internal documents

What CPQ solution do you use?

C

"Felxibility"

What do you like best?

I like that it can be used to do a number of different things in the quote creation process.

What do you dislike?

It's not very intuitive. I don't know anyone that could figure it out without having someone watching over their shoulder.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You need to have a well developed sales process, and professional fullfilment team to oversee this product.

differentiating where quota relief should and shouldn't be attributed, and making proposals easier.

"Salesforce is useful for maintaining a good contact database "

What do you like best?

It keeps you on track with tasks and followup so that things don't fall through the cracks.

What do you dislike?

Figuring out some coding and missing drop down options

Helps keep you keep in contact with hundreds of customers.

Carla E.

"Excellent Software."

What do you like best?

The reports it produces are very helpful.

What do you dislike?

At this time, everything seems to be working great.

Sales force has the ability to show forecasts of sales and helps us see where our strengths and weaknesses are.

"Gets the Job Done, but a bit Convoluted"

What do you like best?

Ability to make edit in bulk via Dataloader.

Approval process and ability to report and track approval delays

What do you dislike?

Cloning a new product, quote, or template off an existing one require a ton of manual work as features linked to the main record you're cloning don't clone over as well

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Work with their team to set it up fully.

Standardized pricing and quoting as well as defined approval processes

Matt S.

"Best in the business"

What do you like best?

It’s great for tracking and accountability

What do you dislike?

To justify the cost it was tough at times

Not currently using used with a business prior

"Works Well, visually nice."

What do you like best?

This product is very helpful in automating a lot of the manual processes that can bog down a sales reps day with efficient and visually nice results. Other programs I've tried you are left with a proposal that looks horrible and you have to change anyway. Not this one.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there is a glitch when moving to create the proposal, but nothing that I don't think we can figure out.

I am streamlining the quote to proposal process which in the past was clunky and made things almost counterproductive.

Sammy C.

"Intuitive sales help"

What do you like best?

The ability to break down groups into such unqiue, individual subsets

What do you dislike?

Faulty programming pretty regularly, it cannot be solely depended on

How to properly find and reaxh out to potential clients

"Salesforce CPQ"

What do you like best?

It is user friendly for those of us who are not tech savvy. Works very well when on WiFi.

What do you dislike?

It uses a pop-up to engage, which means I have to have my pop-up blocker turned off. This leads to other pop-ups coming through at bad times.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend using this product.

Writing quotes and sending sales contracts to clients

UP
User in Pharmaceuticals

"Contracts Managment"

What do you like best?

What I like about this Salesforce CPQ is that as a contracts manager it allows me to review all pending quotes in an organized manner.

What do you dislike?

They can make it more user friendly, I assume that is based on what the individual company chooses.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I think they are headed the right way, at this point no recommendations.

It has helped our company organize our salesreps quotes so we know where each deal is at any time.

Nikki B.

"Salesforce"

What do you like best?

I love how simple this program is for customer service.

What do you dislike?

This program does not offer all I need for my salesforce.

Customer service growth.

UP
User in Professional Training & Coaching

"Salesforce leads in the CPQ market"

What do you like best?

Overall the salesforce cpq is industry leading. The customization abilities and rather simple user interface help build, edit, and finalize proposals and PO’s with relative simplicity

What do you dislike?

Personally, I wish it could be customized better and tweak to each individual employee more, rather than by business

Using our companies old CRM and having to reference a cluster of written and printed materials

"Good for reports"

What do you like best?

The look and feel is drastically improved. It is feature rich. Allows for multiple inputs into database.

What do you dislike?

It is counterintuitive in its design. There is nothing that you don’t have to search for. Rarely can you find what you are looking for on the first try.

It is drastically improved over steel brick but still lacks reliability and is consistently slow and crashes often

Michael R.

"Very reliable"

What do you like best?

Ease of use. We

Are a company that works heavily on mobile devices. We like how easy sf is to use

What do you dislike?

Multiple data points. Sometimes it can be difficult to enter in multiple data points at a time

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Additional integration support

Growth. We have been using many tools to optimize our growth

"Excellent product "

What do you like best?

Reminders. Layout and ease of use. Mass email functionality

What do you dislike?

I wish it could be a bit more intuitive

Keeping track of prospects

"Easy to use platform"

What do you like best?

Intuitive and accessible platform, streamlines business processes

What do you dislike?

Saving features can be glitchy resulting in lost work to notes

Allows us to progress deals in an organized fashion and streamline our workflow

Jeff N.

"sales operations"

What do you like best?

salesforce integration is very helpful and makes it easy for users

What do you dislike?

lack of understanding and training to get full use of the tool. access to help in the organization has been a challenge.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

definitely worth it if you need something more powerful than native sf.com quoting. great for business that have renewals and/or subscription services because that process is automated.

sales velocity. ease of selling. partner communities integration

UE
User in Education Management

"Not for me."

What do you like best?

I wasn't a fan of this product. It didn't do what I needed it to do, and required a lot of committment to implement in my daily business.

What do you dislike?

The product is clunky, doesn't operate well, and lacks a lot of the options that other products offer.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would consider using another option on the market. This one just didn't quite do the job for us.

None, we stopped using this product.

"Best for Salesforce Billing "

What do you like best?

A lot of useful features. Great for contract Management and order management. We were able to manage efficiently our discount approval process.

What do you dislike?

It is an out of box solutions. But you need to have your internal processes and workflows defined well before implementing it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

First Define your workflows and internal process. Once the whole team agrees upon the process SteelBrick can easily be implemented.

We wanted to build out quote and invoice wizard for the sales team to use. It was very tedious using Salesforce default features.

I
Internal Consultant

"Excellent piece of software "

What do you like best?

Everything is recorded and can be connected to other apps. I love the fact even telephone calls were recorded so I could always quickly find a trace of anything I needed

What do you dislike?

I cannot think of anything negative, I really loved this software

Recommendations to others considering the product:

if you do not use it then do!!

Speed, ability to work anywhere in the world

"Did the job and more"

What do you like best?

Its easy to move around in and extremely user friendly. I prefer to be able to jump right in and Salesforce worked like a charm!

What do you dislike?

In all honesty for what i was using it for, everything was great. It kept data for a long time and sometimes felt cluttered, but that was necessary at the same time.

We are keeping up with ur clients and potential clients data.

"Helpful but a little clunky"

What do you like best?

Strategic pricing- helps you determine pricing without it being detrimental to the overall health of the business.

What do you dislike?

Clunky interface- constantly have to re-do everything when trying to change a quote. It's functional but not user friendly.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This product needs a redesign of the UX big time, until that happens it will continue to be more of a chore just using it.

Structured pricing was an issue, the benefits are knowing what is the maximum allowable discount without hurting the business by providing pricing that devalues the service.

"Takes a sharp mind to use"

What do you like best?

I liked how it was easy to place orders in when I was working with Frontier Communications. Easy to put multiple lines in.

What do you dislike?

When I had to make a minor change in one of the orders, it took more time than usual compared to the previous system we used.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Understand how the system works by going through trainings.

We are solving business problems involving time and efficiency in getting orders put through effectively and accurately.

UR
User in Real Estate

"Salesforce CPQ review"

What do you like best?

The ease of use is definite one of my favorite qualities. Salesforce can do some many things, pricing and sending out invoices made easy.

What do you dislike?

It doesn't like with every system we use. That makes it a tad difficult It is also super expensive

I was able to get rid of a few of my CRMs because this really does it all.

Learn more about Salesforce CPQ

Salesforce CPQ Videos

Learning about Salesforce CPQ?

* We monitor all Salesforce CPQ reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.