sales-i Reviews & Product Details

What is sales-i?

sales-i is a Software-as-a-Service sales performance solution design for B2B companies who want to improve the performance of their sales function, yet don't get the customer visibility they need. - Alert your sales team to hidden, easy-to-close opportunities and give them greater visibility of customer buying patterns. - Speed up your sales teams meeting prep, call planning and contact management, while giving them access to critical sales data in the palm of their hand. - On average it costs you $500 per day to employ a salesperson and for $4 more, sales-i will provide them with a profitable focus on sales activities so that sales time is not wasted. Simple, effective sales analytics software.

sales-i Screenshots

1-50 of 135 total sales-i reviews

sales-i Reviews

1-50 of 135 total sales-i reviews
UW

"perfect for managing incoming calls and requests and also storing customer history"

What do you like best?

the facility to log history and allocate calls to account managers, when a colleague is unable to take a call you can allocate the call to them set the return call time and they will receive an email advising them they missed a call from their client and details of reason for call back ect it will also appear in there outstanding calls list

What do you dislike?

you are required when searching for a client account to tick the "all" box, you can not simply type the account name and search, this can be frustrating when you are trying to access an account quickly and then have to go back and tick the "all" box before accessing account details and history.

communication with customers, avoiding repeat incoming calls and keeping a running history for queries and sales quotes

Response from Natalie Davies of sales-i

Hello,

Thank you for leaving us a review! We really appreciate you taking the time.

You have been set up as a restricted user on the system and you can only see the accounts which belong to you as a default.

As such 'All' checkbox widens your search to all accounts. This is there so you don't have to wade through hundreds of other accounts which aren't yours to find the ones that are marked as yours in sales-i.

Please do get in touch with our support team who'll be happy to help you out. Your Power User will be able to change any restrictions so you can see all accounts by default which will remove 'All' checkbox as an option when searching.

Thanks,

sales-i :)

"Most helpful would be lost without Sales-i"

What do you like best?

Record keeping and control of my calls and targets

What do you dislike?

The Android app is pretty poor to be honest not a patch on the Apple version.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Not a gamble just sign up

Increased sales figures and customer management

UP

"Great for customer retention campaigns!"

What do you like best?

Sales-i allows you to set up alerts for customer accounts, so you be notified of any changes in customer spend. This is great for customer retention purposes as you can track exactly where you may be losing your business!

What do you dislike?

Navigation within the system could be improved, so the different report templates can be easily switched between. Perhaps the names of the report types could be amended so they can be better identified - i.e. the system has its own jargon, which takes a while to get used to :-)

We can run a rolling report to track customer spend, so information is right up to date. We would previously have run a report on a monthly basis, which is only a snapshot, so we could be taking information from old data.

Sales Advisor
Wholesale

"Review of sales-i"

What do you like best?

The system is very simple to use and self explanatory once you know the basics.

Reports on virtually any sales activity/trend can be produced in seconds.

What do you dislike?

Paying per user for the site makes it quite expensive.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If possible develop with as many of the sales team as possible.

Customer spend data can be produced much faster and more comprehensively than before using sales-i.

Presentation of these reports is much better also

Creating budgets and targets is more accurate with the data we now have access to.

AI

"Sales-i "

What do you like best?

I like how I can really dig deep in to the analytics of my sales team, their customers and the products they are selling.

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike anything but there is a lot of time required to learn how to use it as there is so much you can do with it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a try and I'm sure you will be amazed with what you can achieve.

I have found it much easier to analyse product, customer and staff performance and have been able to identify ways to increase profitability.

"Sales-I Review"

What do you like best?

Easy access to sales data, able to click and find results that help make decisions on a customer.

What do you dislike?

The snapshot could be improved in terns of information that can be presented to a customer

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it I dont think you will be dissapointed, it is help imroved sales and focus the sales team in one dircetion and is used at evrey sales meeting the compnay hold.

To be able to track lost sales and any down or up turn in a business sector

"Fantastic sales programme"

What do you like best?

Being able to plan calls and record details of a visit so all colleagues can see up to date info. Also seeing which items a retailer is seller no and it what quantities.

What do you dislike?

Not being able to see colleagues diary in the mobile iOS version.

Being able to identify quickly which retailers have declining sales.

AH

"Sales-i review"

What do you like best?

Brilliant tool, so powerful for tracking leaky buckets

What do you dislike?

Nothing, It is all brilliant, fully reccomend

Recommendations to others considering the product:

use it to ensure nobody slips through your net...

Easy to report on any account.

Very clear where

"Easy to use service with it being simple to use."

What do you like best?

I like using My calls and the Inbox follow up calls, this means I can follow up and have my calls all planned out, I also like how easy and simple it is to use and the layout.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike the most about Sales-I is that you can't simply just search someone's name instead you have to go through all the notes and interactions to find that one person which can take so much time as you have to go through all them notes.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Improve what I said on the dislike section

Can plan and organise calls.

Response from Natalie Davies of sales-i

Hello there, thanks so much for your review.

You are able to search for a contact's name in sales-i if they have been added as a contact against an account's Record Card in the CRM rather than in the body of a note that has been added. Simply select contacts from the dropdown list next to the search bar in the top black menu bar.

If you need any more help, please do contact our support team on support@sales-i.com and we'll be happy to help!

Thanks,

"Sales Rep"

What do you like best?

It is great tool for sales and is very good for fast information an it helps keep sales information organized.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike. It has been a great tool and it helps keep me organized

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use it

Better follow up on sales leads

Managing Director
Wholesale

"Sales-i and Me!"

What do you like best?

cloud based product, easily accessible on any device.

Ability to create campaigns and enquiries which are easily shared with other users

What do you dislike?

still finding features after using this product for 3+ years that I wish I had known about sooner

relatively high cost of the storage

remote workers feeling connected to the main business system in the head office.

fingertip data!

AP

"Great Product, Great Company"

What do you like best?

Easy drill down into customer data from every angle.

What do you dislike?

Setting and maintaining targets is a bit klunky.

Helping us to reduce customer churn and do better forecasting.

"Easy and useful"

What do you like best?

I like the fact we can add notes in regards to disussions or problems with customers that can be allocated and emailed to other people, for example the account representative.

we can access our customer sales info which is always helpful.

What do you dislike?

Theres nothing to dislike, i've never had a problem.

We are managing to see where customer sales may be dipping so that we can work on this with them and see how we can help them sell more of a product they may havbe done well with previously.

US

"Wish I had it years ago!"

What do you like best?

Using the app to add call notes as soon as I leave a call. By using the microphone feature on my phone I can literally dictate notes to sales-i and save them then there and then, thus saving me the need to have to sit and fill-in call reports at the end of the day or week.

What do you dislike?

The app (Android) sometimes doesn't play ball when you need it to. Can be a little twitchy. Another annoying thing is when setting up a prospect account it wouldnt let me save a contact name's details before adding a call report. I had to save the report first, then add a contact, and then go back into the report to allocate the relevant contact from that specific meeting.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I guarantee it will make you realise how much time you have wasted previously doing things which sales-i can do in seconds!

Shows patterns of ordering, shows comparisons, and is able to drill down through many layers to pinpoint item-specific info (i.e. Category - range - product)

AM

"Still learning to use it but very powerful software"

What do you like best?

Being able to drill into detail and include or exclude certain lines

What do you dislike?

Not being able to integrate the CRM with our current software

Being able to see trends and who's dropping off

"Informative "

What do you like best?

Customer notes, ability to look up number quickly.

What do you dislike?

Too many steps to get to info. Need faster to get numbers

Recommendations to others considering the product:

less steps to get info

Drilling down to get number.

Customer Service Manager
Retail

"Creates easy to use reports to enhance sales opportunities!"

What do you like best?

Personally I like the campaign function. This enables us to create a tailored campaign based upon live data on a day by day basis.

I also like the design and ease of use, especially how it highlights area's of opportunity with our customers.

The inbuilt CRM and facilities this offers are extremely useful with an opportunities tab to highlight wins for later dates.

Finally.... The mapping tool is extremely useful for helping our reps plant their route for the day/future days ahead!

What do you dislike?

I don't really have any areas that I dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for a sales analysis system with an inbuilt CRM, you don't really need to look much further than this!

It will genuinely help get into understanding the gaps, highlight trends and more importantly get your sales team working so much more efficiently.

The automation side of reports (Campaigns) is another of the most useful features driving information direct to the reps. It will make them more inquisitive!

In the main I'm looking at is sales gaps. The benefit gained from using sales-I is already starting to pay dividends.

I run a reports once or twice a day to highlight gaps, this data is fed to our reps for proactive work by either them or my team in the office. It's easy to do, with the click of a mouse. The main feature loved by all our reps is the "drill down". In laymans terms, you can look at a specific product group, then drill into that by the rep, then from there drill into the accounts and carry this through into the specific products bought

AH

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

Simple and fast drill-down functionality, mobile app is quick and easy to use. Sales-I went to great lengths to help us make our data as user-friendly as possible.

What do you dislike?

Data synchronisation is slow meaning data is usually 48 hours behind.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Ensure that you have the data synchronisation with your ERP system timed so your data is no more than 24 hours old.

Identifying areas where customers are stopping spending or where there's cross-selling opportunities.

New Business Development Manager
Business Supplies and Equipment

"Sales-i is one of the best programs I use!"

What do you like best?

I woudl probably have to say the customized reports are one of the best features

What do you dislike?

When I leave a call history note, there are no line breaks. Hard to read if the notes is more than a couple lines...everything looks like a run-on sentence.

The only other thing I don't like is that in our old CRM, we coudl send an email directly from the program and it would be saved in the notes. With Sales-i, there are those extra time-consuming steps where you need to enter the email/notes in yourself afterwards and then....(see first comment above)

What customers are currently buying vs. what else we have to offer them. With the customized reports it makes it so much quicker to find this out - and I can even show the customer in a variety of ways by sending them copies of the reports, too.

Sales Manager
Automotive

"Sales-I is the best!"

What do you like best?

I like the fact it updates overnight. I love how you can run a snapshot with several different data options and be able to present it to customers through a powerpoint presentation.

It is hard to pick one thing I can go on and on.

What do you dislike?

If I had to dig deep and find something... the only thing I can think of is when we have an account that is closed Sales-I is still pulling data from our program however we do have an open ticket with the support staff trying to get this reconciled. It very well could be on our end.

The only other thing would be if it would pull data based off of a delivery route that we have setup in our program and there isn't anything setup like that currently.

We are working on one of the types of lines of product that we sell. We are able to track down to the part number of sales and any swings in the sales.

We needed help with tracking a individual salesperson and his customers and what product they were purchasing. We let that employee go and in turn continued to track the sales to his customer a total of 317 customers and watched as the sales rose.

"Sales i user"

What do you like best?

The simplicity of it is great. You are able to see live sales reporting for any given customer.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. We're just started using sales I a few months ago and already am able to benefit from it.

I am able to pin point a customers buying habits.

"Sales-I is Excellent! "

What do you like best?

Excellent Program that is easy to use. All client sales info at your finger tips and loaded in seconds. Excellent CRM Program.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at all. This is an excellent product with continuous updates to make it better.

Quickly recognize client sales history, sales variance, and YOY info

"Sales-i review"

What do you like best?

Extremely easy interface that makes it simple to generate sales reports, call lists, and information on all my accounts.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the interface is tweaked a bit without prior knowledge and the changes can be a bit surprising. not a huge deal as the changes are usually for the better.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I've used Salesforce.com in the past and find that Sales-i is very easy to use in comparison, and doesn't require much set up.

Being able to integrate items and email with Outlook and the Microsoft suite are helpful.

AR

"Sales-i"

What do you like best?

The ability to see customer sales, down to product categories. You can also pull reports of which customers are not buying/buying certain categories of products. Customer files/info is nice.

What do you dislike?

You cannot record an email blast to a group of customers. Sales-I gives you the ability to narrow groups of customers to market better to them, but then doesn't let you notate what was done to market very easily.

The sales reps are able to see how their customers are performing. They can also keep their schedule in the same place. On the marketing side, I can put notes directly in customer's files telling the sales Reps what has been marketed to them (on an 'each customer' basis)

UB

"Sales use for tracking progress"

What do you like best?

The custom features for creating different campaigns. The year over year comparisons are extremely helpful in seeing how you compare to a previous year

What do you dislike?

I dislike how when you go to a customer report card it opens in a different window within the browser. All of a sudden I have 10 different tabs open on the browser and I have to go through each one.

The sales vs. gaps keep my on top of who is ordering vs. who is not. It is extremely beneficial when trying to keep track of where my customers are at. Also the drill down menu to get to the variety of products and categories makes it so there is more than one way to reach you rend result.

Account Representative

"Survey"

What do you like best?

The fact that I can go back and see my notes on what I spoke about the last time I saw my customer.

What do you dislike?

I feel like I'm still learning about this program so there isn't really anything on here that I dislike.

I can see if my customers have stopped ordering altogether or what items they've stopped using. By looking at what they buy from me, I can get them to buy ancillary items from me.

"Time saving organizer"

What do you like best?

Plan a day , a week and see how my customers are responding to visits .

What do you dislike?

To many retrictions on how to set up and combine multiple accts.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Be patient

Finding opportunities and using info in sales history as a tool .

"Data analysis"

What do you like best?

It sorts throrough all the data very fast

What do you dislike?

Some of the button names are strange since its a european program.

Declining sales. Sales I shows who is down and what they are down in very quickly.

"Outside sales"

What do you like best?

Easy to navigate through. Everything is just a click away from where you need to be and do. Helps keep you on track of what you need to work on with your sales increase, and with your customers.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I have came across that I don't like about the program. Everything in it is great and easy to use.

Trying to increase Sales to customers and keeping track of sales calls.

"Through & Flexible"

What do you like best?

All the data is able to be pulled from different areas and wonderful reporting

What do you dislike?

Unable to search by address. Other than that, no complaints.

Tracking visits, great notes

UR

"Fairly easy to use and a good source of data for account managers."

What do you like best?

As a sales representitve I find the Sales v Gaps report most usefull. It shows me at a glance what an account is or isn`t doing

What do you dislike?

It is rather frustrating that the system logs you out after a period of inactivity. I would be good if I could stay logged in all day.

It is also missing a feature whereby it can`t alert you if a customer drops off. You have to actively monitor each account. It would be excellent if these alerts could be set to pop up automatically, even if it was just in the form of a report.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a try. It may not work for everyone but it will work as far as you will use it.

The ability to see when an account is dropping of and to see where sales are increasing or decreasing.

Response from Natalie Davies of sales-i

Hello there, thanks so much for your review.

We wanted to let you know that you are able set up alerts that will notify you when a customer is dropping off in sales value and % using the Campaign Manager section in sales-i.

Give us a shout at support@sales-i.com if you would like any help with setting up a campaign that will do what you need or visit our support site for more guidance.

Thanks!

"Decent Software"

What do you like best?

The ability to leave notes that other sales staff and I can refer back to.

What do you dislike?

The fact that when I pull up a customers sales it shows me what they are buying, but does not list the product lines they are not buying.

Still new to using the software, but increased communication has been the greatest benefit.

"Sales Rep"

What do you like best?

Sales accumulation reports and rankings for customers

What do you dislike?

Search functions are not as easy as they could be

Immediate sales data for myself and customers

"Sales Management"

What do you like best?

I like making calls and getting directions to customers directly from the mobile version.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the lack of permanent note space related directly to customer/contact. i.e., hours of operation; back-up person, bulding #, delivery instructions

The reporting tools, if working properly, allow me to go into a customer prepared to address short-comings.

Sales Executive
Business Supplies and Equipment

"Helps keep everything organized!"

What do you like best?

I like the snapshot feature. I can get some vital information on my customers very quickly.

What do you dislike?

It is a little cumbersome. They have great webinars that help you learn all of the "ins and outs".

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a very powerful tool for the sales profession! As with anything, you get out of it by what you put into it!

The problem that I'm solving is that I can keep track of my customers with ease. This has helped me be better organized when I make calls.