Sage CRM Reviews & Product Details

Sage CRM Overview

What is Sage CRM?

Sage CRM is specifically designed to help small and medium sized businesses like yours. It is easy to deploy, install, manage, learn and maintain for companies who want to focus on their business and not on their software. With Sage CRM, you can be up and running in just days. Most importantly, it's affordable—so you can be assured that you're getting the best possible value for your money.

Sage CRM Details

Sage CRM (also known as Accpac CRM in some markets) is a full-featured, web-based solution that automates sales, marketing, and customer service. Easy-to-use and quick to deploy in the cloud or on-premise.

Sage CRM is designed to help small and enterprise sized businesses like yours. It is easy to use, adapt, configure, learn and manage for companies who want to focus on their business, not on their software. And critically, it’s affordable, offering you the best possible value.

Available on-premises or in the cloud, Sage CRM provides the tools to quickly automate business workflows. When integrating with Sage ERP, you can enjoy more business insights, greater
efficiencies, and a single, customer-centric view across the entire business.

See why over 14,000 organizations worldwide use award-winning Sage CRM to make every business interaction count.

Sage Software
$1,936
@sageuk
15,163 employees on LinkedIn®
Description

Sage provides software in accounting, ERP, CRM, and more across industries and available for entrepreneur, small, midsized, and larger businesses.

Sage CRM Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the Sage CRM community
Have you used Sage CRM before?

Sage CRM Reviews

Showing 5 Sage CRM reviews
Ratings (1)
Already have Sage CRM?
UP
What do you like best?

I can honestly say there is nothing great about this product. May be the version we are on, but I would never recommend it to anyone. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Reporting is clunky, it's not user-friendly, mobile app is non-existent. Promised features we never got during upgrades. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We used as CRM for the 5 years I was here. We've now moved to SalesForce. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UR
What do you like best?

No lag time. Reports are helpful. Prints accurately Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Way too much data. Takes too long to do simple things Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Inventory is not accurate. No benefits Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I'm certain that I am to blame for not having the proper training on the robust power that a system like sage has, so I'll say that I like the name. Sage isn't a small company, and I'm sure they've got a great product, I just don't know how to use it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Workflow. When it comes to the fast paced generation of customers and businesses - I need a simple, easy to understand, and intuitive interface. Sage doesn't supply me with any of that. It's bulky. We have tons of synching issues from our Sage ERP 100 and I'm just not impressed. We do NOT get what we pay for, so we are hunting for some top notch training on Sage OR a new integrated system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

There are better options for the money. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I can easily learn more about benefits in order to solve our data problems, however, this software requires a lot of customization in order to make sense for me. I look forward to more training with Sage as this might help me understand more of the benefits. Frankly, it might make us stay with Sage. We will need to get a Marketing Automation program to sync with it, so message me for any recommendations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I guess I like that it runs most of the time. I don't use it to do very much, as it's a sales tool for me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It's very slow most of the time, and not very intuitive at all. For example, I have to jump through hoops in order to write notes about a particular prospect the correct, so I almost always write notes on a different part of the lead screen. This makes it harder for other people to access the info later, but it's much easier for me when I need to do it. That's just one small example. It also kicks me and my colleagues offline randomly, sometimes for a few minutes and sometimes (though rarely), an hour or more. I don't know if this is typical for all CRM programs, but it annoys me all the same. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use Sage ACT! if it's still available. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We're using Sage CRM to reach out to prospects who may be able to use our credit card processing services. I guess we've realized some benefits--I mean, it's not as if the program hasn't served a purpose. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AI
What do you like best?

Nothing. This software was hell to install and then just as painful to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

In order to be able to view it online it was an extra charge. Contacts were not easy to find and overall user experience is terrible Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't do it Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.