SafetySync Reviews & Product Details

What is SafetySync?

Occupational Safety Management Software is all about managing the safety interaction you have with your workers. It combines business, processes, people and technology to create and maintain a safe environment for your workers. It’s an overall strategy to help you communicate information on hazards and best practices in your workplace, so you can develop a stronger, lasting culture of safety within all stakeholders in your organization. It’s very difficult and risky to run a successful business without a strong focus on safety. SafetySync makes it easy to deploy your safety program and not only fulfil your legislated safety requirements but go above and beyond for your workers.

SafetySync Screenshots

1-4 of 4 total SafetySync reviews
Safety Coordinator
Construction

"SafetySync access"

What do you like best?

I like that SafetySync is really user friendly. I am pretty computer literate but I generally require some training on new software. With SafetySync, I was able to get up and running in very little time and learn as I went along. My experience talking with our employees who have used it indicates they found the same thing. After I set up our employees and they received their setup emails they also went forward with little training from me.

I like that our employees are able to access policies, MSDS, training, etc. from anywhere as long as they have a computer. Being able to communicate through bulletins is really convenient and I can ensure everyone gets messages.

What do you dislike?

I have some employees whose 1st language is not English. This does create problems in understanding and these same employees are resistant to doing the training.

While I did manage to begin using the program with a minimum of training I found that I did miss some information that was necessary to have because there really was no "formal" program set up to ensure I had all the info. Once I realized I was missing something I was able to ask for and receive the information so I could continue.

Communicating with employees as well as ensuring safety training has been done.

AO

"Corporate Community"

What do you like best?

The technical support is personable. They are continually working on improvements to the product without disrupting the system. They hear the requests of their clients implementing changes promptly.

What do you dislike?

The platform is not the most intuitive, It is sometimes complicated to remember which portal to be in or where to find certain tools. Some tools have way to many options on how to access them which can make training new users a lengthier process. However it sounds like this is on the books for change as well. The technical support is great at keeping us in the loop regarding coming improvements.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Jump in with two feet. Many delays come from wanting to have everything perfectly set up before releasing the tool to all staff. Put your basics in add your staff and grow the use of the tool from there.

Communication and accountability have really improved and continue to improve with the use of this product. I believe it creates a better sense of community especially for our employees who work remotely, they feel part of the team.

Environmental Health & Safety Advisor
Cosmetics

"Quick and easy method for company wide compliance"

What do you like best?

quickly manage employees compliance and easy report tracking

What do you dislike?

graphics on training certificates look cheap

Recommendations to others considering the product:

great universal training system for small businesses. Company wide communication through this program is easy to manage and track.

conformity and ease of communication company wide

AM

"We use SafetySync to manage our HSE program"

What do you like best?

The ease in which it is to upload safety certificates

What do you dislike?

Not being able to have two different SafetySync accounts open at the same time

Better access for our field employees to access our HSE Manual, This allows use to save time and money by not having to print updates of our manual every time we do an update

SafetySync Pricing

8.5
Ease of Setup
Average: 7.2*
* Environmental Health and Safety Category
Do you work for SafetySync?

SafetySync Categories on G2