Saba TalentSpace Reviews & Product Details

AC
What do you like best?

Halogen’s customer support team is available 24/7 so I can always get someone no matter what time of day I’m working. They’ve also added a live chat feature for support which I really like.

Halogen is easy to use for the end-users and administrators, even with no previous performance management software experience.

I appreciate the fact that I can submit enhancement requests (suggestions for product improvements) at any time and that I often see changes to the software that reflect those suggestions so I know they are actually listening to their customers! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice if more than one person could work on a review form at one time without having to send it back and forth to each other within the system or use the third party feedback option.

With single sign-on enabled, it’s not as easy for managers to have their assistants help them in completing review forms.

While I love that enhancement requests are accepted, I wish there was an easy way to track the status of requests I've submitted so I'm not left wondering if anything will ever come of them.

I am not a big fan of the new home page but hopefully I’ll get used to it in time! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Test out the product before purchase to make sure it'll fit your needs. Halogen offers free trials and will do what they can to accommodate testing before buying. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Halogen allows us to be more effective and efficient with our annual review process.

Our employees love the Halogen system and its capabilities. There used to be a lot of complaints about doing performance appraisals under our old system but with Halogen I receive lots of compliments! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Saba TalentSpace Overview

What is Saba TalentSpace?

Everything you need to win with talent: Cloud-based solutions, best-practice resources, proven expert services and a vibrant customer community. Saba Software, offers an organically built cloud-based talent management suite — Saba TalentSpace™ — that reinforces and drives higher employee performance across all talent programs — whether that’s performance management, learning and development, succession and leadership, compensation or recruiting. The suite of applications are designed from the ground up to work together to drive performance, offering a consistent and user-friendly interface for every user. Saba TalentSpace offers industry-specific solutions to address the unique requirements and challenges of companies in healthcare, professional services, manufacturing, the public sector and more. Drive exceptional business outcomes with these award-winning talent management solutions: • Performance Management: Saba's agile performance management solution includes everything you need to establish a culture of ongoing feedback and coaching so you can align, engage and inspire your people to achieve the results that matter to your business. • Learning & Development: Saba's learning and development solution in TalentSpace gives you everything you need to develop a highly skilled and engaged workforce. It’s a high-impact learning solution that connects on-the-job learning, continuous coaching and formal learning activities directly to your business strategy. • Succession & Leadership: With Saba TalentSpace Succession, you can build deep bench strength and strong leadership skills across all critical areas of your business by creating competency-based talent pools that nurture top talent and ensure you retain a highly skilled and engaged workforce. • Compensation: With the TalentSpace Compensation solution, the process is simplified for everyone, and you can create a strong pay-for-performance culture based on objective, transparent processes that align rewards directly with performance. • Recruiting & Onboarding: With TalentSpace, you can attract and engage new hires with a seamlessly integrated recruiting and onboarding experience, including coaching and development, to accelerate the performance results that matter to your business.

Saba TalentSpace Details

Talent management software that gives you a new way to develop your people and teams. Put effective performance management at the heart of your talent strategy with Saba TalentSpace.

Saba makes software that transforms the working lives of millions of people, and increases growth and success for thousands of businesses around the world. We help organizations create the catalyst for exceptional employee engagement, with a powerful cloud platform that delivers a continuous development experience - from personalized training and collaboration to real-time coaching, goal setting and feedback. Today thousands of customers worldwide, in virtually every industry, count on Saba to engage their people, connect their teams, and get the critical insight they need to prove the impact of talent on business success.

Saba has more than 4,000 customers and 33 million users across 195 countries since its acquisition of Halogen Software.

Saba
@sabasoftware

Digital Marketing - Global Demand Generation

Saba TalentSpace Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the Saba TalentSpace community
Have you used Saba TalentSpace before?

Saba TalentSpace Reviews

Showing 182 Saba TalentSpace reviews
Already have Saba TalentSpace?
Media Relations Consultant
Review source: G2 Gives Campaign
What do you like best?

Speaking from the side of the SABA LMS, our Learning and Development Department love the ease of use of the program. Once the implementation is complete, the daily task are so easy. The reporting that we can pull from our training programs is top notch and allows us to keep our leadership up to date on the training effectiveness. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

While we love the reporting capabilities in the SABA LMS, we do wish that they were a little more robust. Please understand that we love what we can get from the system, but there is more detail that we wish we could pull from the system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Again, from the aspect of a SABA LMS user, one thing that SABA has allowed us to do is change the way we assign our new employee onboarding materials. Prior to the SABA LMS our users could complete the materials as they wanted, which lead to employees rushing through the materials and then feeling lost on the job. With the assignment capabilities of the SABA LMS, we have been able to customize the assignment of the materials so that the new employee has time to review, absorb and practice the materials they have learned, BEFORE moving to the next topic. This has helped us reduce our employee turnover due to better trained employees. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Saba talentspace a sido Para nosotros es el mejor software de interacción, ya que nos a ofrecido una de las mejores plataformas muy interactiva y centralizada para realizar un seguimiento y colaborar en objetivos y proyectos, intercambiar comentarios, y discutir oportunidades de desarrollo profesional. Ya que Con la aplicación móvil TalentSpace, los gerentes y empleados han podido compartir comentarios instantáneos, realizar reuniones individuales y conectarse con sus compañeros. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Una de las cosas que Quisiéramos que agregasen en Saba talentspace es que añadieran algunas características de personalización adicionales en cómo se agregan usuarios, documentos y fotos de perfil requiere mucho tiempo y muchos pasos. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Saba talentspace a sido muy útil para una organización donde el desarrollo de los empleados es un valor fundamental. No puedo pensar en dónde Saba talentspace no sea buena herramienta Si es una empresa que busca pasar de una cultura de revisión del desempeño a una cultura de gestión del desempeño, Saba TalentSpace es su solución Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Después de un tiempo de desarrollo, completamos nuestro primer proceso de revisión anual. Fue bien, pero requirió una administración significativa debido a problemas de proceso que habíamos incorporado. Esto no fue culpa de la herramienta, sino más debido al desarrollo. Realmente tuvimos que pasar por una iteración para mejorar y aprender cómo funciona. Luego de esto, logramos alcanzar nuestro objetivo y ahora manejamos la plataforma con mayor facilidad. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AF
What do you like best?

All the info you need to capture for performance development all in one place! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It isn't a full-on HRIS system and doesn't do payroll. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Very robust system that can be implemented over time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our LMS has helped us get compliance notifications out to our geographically dispersed community. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Flexibility to configure the device for every office and the organizational backend. Administrators should adapt system and fly-side types so that workshops can be delivered easily and launched quickly. The Saba / Halogen product focus is outstanding. Your brand specialists and advisors are very well-informed collaborators to solve problems with innovation. The assist is extremely sensitive and supportive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Where changes are handled (reports, priority setting, monitoring) Once they are reported, no transparency occurs and what others have reported is not apparent at all. With the features in the map, there is inadequate visibility. I don't like payment unit. I don't like compensation. There is no UX design and flexibility. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

TalentSpace for the management of your results! Take your time during development and think alongside the current map of your organization when designing job description libraries to make sure the organization's framework is more relevant. Having our time has helped us succeed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

During implementation, there were few surprises The Halogen / Saba implementation experts were well briefed and were confident that the transfers of information had been completed before we could travel on our own. For every office, we adapt the success system to display its culture. It was necessary to allow for flexibility at the business process level. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

User Owner
What do you like best?

Fast, initiative and clear computer functioning. The human resources department plays an important role in the company's strategy in a wide range of features. He transfers his ideas to talent and urges him to leave waiting firms. Helogen maintains an online library of resources and educational material for the client, it is a great support. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

My team must overcome a lot of obstacles to meet our Human Resources department's criteria because of issues with other departments. It is not very easy to use, however. It is fast, but it takes too many clicks to move from one thing to the next. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Awesome for organizational charts, performance evaluations and for assigning and tracking tasks and objectives. I would definitely recommend it for larger organizations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It enables us to use all the other devices, to build trainings and a good cloud storage area, which is very easy to use and accessible to many. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like to learn how to manage it very quickly. I came to my job without having knowledge of the Halogen or other electronic evaluation tools, and I had the opportunity to perform complete administrative tasks in two weeks between working with our real product, studying the success portal and talking supportfully about things. First day of my. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some of the specifics of the tasks and choices are not 100% intuitive, and some are not 100% what we need. While not completely, we can solve these specifics. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

From the end, use the Customer Service Portal. It contains numerous valuable videos and reports that can be modified for your own users ' learning and management needs. Don't be afraid to call support, either; they are very experts and there is no question that you can call support if you can't understand something. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The partnership was generally very good. There were times when we didn't know who to contact or who to help with the transfer from the sales representative to the service representative. The transition process must be formalized and communicated to the consumer more effectively. The contact flow is pretty good at this point. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Database analyst
What do you like best?

This an awesome tool for talent training, growth, development and efficiency re-assessment for teams management and individual skills assessments is one of the key feature that makes it stand out, collaboration with developers is very easy since it aligns learning objectives of the a person to the objectives the organisation has. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

most of the content generation is left to the admin yet automation could be a lot more easier and influence the level of productivity, prompt notification luck clarity and being straight to the point, its very easy for one to get lost in the mambo jumbo Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

this is a great software for talent management, awesome to get your teams on board, show them how to keep growing instantly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Gap between time distribution between private learning and work productive hours Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

In general, the product is good. However, it is in some ways difficult, for example, to obtain the required details, for instance suppliers, the fields available on the Saba standard report templates. In addition, customer service support is not matched. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not all the necessary information are given in Saba's regular documents. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If things don't work, we must use alternative solutions. The use of this software in a work which is already challenging is just another source of stress. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This is a very complicated gui. This constantly changes, so I have to learn how to use it any time I have to do anything in the software. The task's deadline feature is not working. The items to be there are not, for example, the defined goals can't be found in the employees ' Objectives section. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Kendra Whittle
What do you like best?

I like that Saba always has options. The website is very easy to navigate, and is tailor fit based on my goals. For example - I want to advance in my career. They have a table laid out on exactly how to do that. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike using the pdf version of the course catalog, which is often downloaded when I try to search. It's just clunky. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Saba provides me a clear path for growth. When I mentioned wanting a raise, my manager suggested taking courses and getting certifications via Saba as a way to prove my interest. I also use it to ensure that I am doing my current job up to par, and to prove that I am ready to advance. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Business Analyst II
What do you like best?

Has a lot to offer, from performance review to adding development plans and link to learning Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Hard to navigate, although I see all my tasks, connections and goals on my dashboard, I find it hard to get where I need to get and complete a task or a learning activity. I always find myself clicking around multiple times in order to get where I want to get. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Maybe there is a better way to configure the system to flow better Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Using this tool in my current work to track performance, goals, learning activities, development plans and view my org chart Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Records Management Technician, Public Works and Utilities
What do you like best?

I use this software as an appraisal system. The directions are easy to follow and the email reminders are helpful when trying to keep up with your timeline vs supervisors. It also saves all documentation and reviews within the system. I think having sections for goal reaching and improvement is a plus. I also like that I can log in and see my goals via an organized and easily edited pie graph. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

One of the main issues I have with this software is that it can be very hard to navigate. If you are waiting for an appraisal to be updated and signed off on, you have to dig deeper than I think is necessary. The process status for other individuals is hidden, and unless you know how to navigate to multiple locations, you probably are not going to find what you need. Also, when saving the forms, it does not give the option of automatically saving as a PDF. Instead, it comes up as a print page that you then have to save multiple times to convert. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make it easier to navigate. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The software allows for easy access to appraisal forms and for creating, updating, and maintaining goals within an organization. I can easily log in to the main page to see where my goals stand. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Technical Architect
What do you like best?

it is highly user friendly thats what is i feel the best thing about it. You don't have to be very technical minded to use it. So, even a non-technical person can start using it efficiently in no time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing i can say at the moment that i dislike. about saba talentspace Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

it is an investment worth considering. it helps alot in various ways of performance review. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

we have an annual review of all the employees across the board. This was very complex and time consuming before we start using saba talentspace. Now employees can see their own performance and hence feel treated fairly during the annual review. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Manager, Human Resources
What do you like best?

Saba stays on top of current trends for recruitment, performance review and learning opportunities. They respond quickly to questions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It can be a little difficult to learn how to create a process for the evaluations but they offer great support. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It is a great platform for recruitment. The performance management tool makes reviews easy and seamless for everyone. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Software Engineer
What do you like best?

Trabajan muy duro para el cliente o el cliente. El equipo de Halogen siempre está dispuesto a ayudarlo a encontrar una solución a cualquier problema que tenga, y pone énfasis en tratar de encontrar la solución correcta rápidamente. Los estándares de Servicio al Cliente superan las expectativas. Son servicio Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Es un producto maravilloso al igual que los elementos con viñetas, lo cual es una parte molesta de la aplicación. A veces, la flexibilidad es un arma de doble filo. Módulo para 2017 Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

N o A simplifica el back-end para que los cambios sean más intuitivos. Marcamos el sistema con un nuevo nombre, logotipo, y pudimos alinear los procesos con bastante facilidad exactamente como lo queríamos con verborrea y calificaciones que fueran significativas y apropiadas para nuestra organización. Prometieron muchas cosas durante la consulta de ventas Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Se ha vuelto mucho más fácil responsabilizar a los gerentes por las evaluaciones de los empleados. Nunca he tenido este tipo de servicio con ninguna otra organización. Nuestro antiguo proceso era manual y condujo a formatos inconsistentes y envíos tardíos. Es una buena herramienta para la autoevaluación, así como para obtener diferentes perspectivas o evaluaciones de otros empleados. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AH
What do you like best?

You can create several different performance processes to fit your need, as well as different surveys to help gain employee feedback. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

This may not actually be a downside, just a requirement. You will have to run a interface to your HR system to obtain employee data. Interfaces don't always run smooth. If I must say one dislike, i must say that my six month new hire process doesn't pull in the six month date, it always pull in 1 year, and then you must correct the dates. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for a very user friendly system, Saba TalentSpace is it. They also have a pretty good tech team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Saba TalentSpace allows us to keep track of our annual appraisals as well as our new hire probation appraisals. One great tool that was implemented, was 1 on 1 meetings. Before this tool was created, our 1 on 1 meetings were manually conducted on paper. Now, they are automated and captured in real time and saved in the employee's account, as well as the manager's. Great tool! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Materials Planner
What do you like best?

Easy to use, good topics you can use to review how your career is going and where you want it to go in the future. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Appears to be a bit old and outdated compared to some other programs I've seen and used before. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great and simple tool for reviewing your strengths and weaknesses between employee and manager Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Career review, determining what your weaknesses and strengths are as an employee. The benefit is that you are easily able to review with your manager what your responses are. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AH
What do you like best?

I like that this platform allows for building unique forms that can suit our internal needs for things like performance management and disciplinary action. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are a lot of "clicks" within the system on the backend and administrative side that sometimes make it cumbersome to work with and slows down things that should be fairly fast to complete. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have created a fully electronic process for our performance management/disciplinary action templates that is lightyears better than our old inefficient paper process. It was a way for us to leverage a system our leaders were already familiar with through the annual performance review and increase the traffic. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Project Development Manager
What do you like best?

The talent management suite is easily administered, it does not require great knowledge to understand the operation of tasks, activities and configurations.

The social collaboration between the members of the platform is very complete, they can send messages, interact, collaborate, think, all this encourages teamwork, which is essential within a platform of this style.

Custom badges are a good way to encourage the desire to participate, since employees want to know how to get them and want to get that extra prize. It is a good incentive to increase productivity. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some extra features and functionalities within the forms and processes would make it possible to further increase the customization within the platform and the adaptation of the company to this system.

Also some administration functions are somewhat complex and require a time of adaptation and configuration. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Improving the quality of tasks and encouraging the participation of employees is what Saba TalentSpace helps. In addition, it also serves to better evaluate the work that employees have done and the achievement of business tasks and objectives. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The quarterly and annual reviews of the workers' performance are now carried out with Saba TalentSpace. It has helped us to make the process of evaluating the quality of each employee's work much easier than before.

Now it is easier for us to create and encourage the participation of employees in the tasks, since with this software it is easier not only to create new tasks, but to structure them and detail them better so that each one knows what to do and in what way You must do it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AR
What do you like best?

We can use Saba TalentSpace for performance management, elearning, feedback, and much more like onboarding training agendas, idea submissions, corrective actions, and anniversary notifications. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes we may have a feature or functionality we are trying to enable that isn't available. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Many of our forms are now electronic through Saba TalentSpace which allows easier tracking and automated reminders when completion is due. Reduction of paper filing is reduced also. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UR
What do you like best?

Saba allowed me to neatly outline my goals as an employee in a way that is easy for me to keep track of. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

My supervisor, who is less tech savvy, had a difficult time figuring out how to approve my goals. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

More training may have been useful, especially for supervisors responsible for approving goals. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Saba has allowed me to concretely define my goals, which keeps them in the front of my mind and more actively working on them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Human Resources Staffing
What do you like best?

The analysis tool is really good and in each version they improve it more so that the data and information that you can consult, update and review is much more integrated. It serves efficiently to make daily reports and we can easily export them later.

They have a single session start, which helps reduce time and access to the system much faster.

I would also highlight that the interface that Saba TalentSpace has is very careful, elaborated and not only visually attractive, but it is optimized so that the work in the area of human resources is easier to perform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The notification system is very flexible, but at the same time it is quite confusing and time consuming to make changes. This problem increases when you have two or more different places of work that require different information and consigurations, since it is a bit difficult to load and divide correctly two or more spaces and can be confusing for the user. I think they should work on improving it in future versions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Analyzing and giving feedback to employees, their role and performance in the company is an important task to increase the involvement of these people in the company and for the company to know and develop its employees better. This software helps to know and improve those aspects. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The modules of this software have served to facilitate and capture meeting notes, document the objectives and progress that has been made and increase feedback throughout the organization.

It should also be noted that quick-look flowcharts, being able to upload other documents such as individual talent profiles, previous performance reviews and development resources have enabled employees to have a better information base, so that analyzes can be carried out more efficiently. and so that we have more control over the information. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

New writer
What do you like best?

It offers a very connected and interactive talent development environment that helps employees create their own experience and keeps them in line with their performance goals. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not intended for businesses under 200 employees. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure to explore the platform fully before converting to using it, it takes a bit of time to get the hang of. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Reconciling employee growth with business performance Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Easy to use, organized, good for maintaining competencies Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Long modules, can be repetitive at times Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Repeating courses is an issue. Beneficial to educate all the team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Quality/Validation Engineer
What do you like best?

saba certification is awesome to gain certificates for any kind of training. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike yet. I haven't feel anything yet to dislike it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

na Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

no problems Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.