SaaSy Sales Leadership Reviews & Product Details

Enterprise Sales Manager
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

The AE manager training is an incredibly customized tactical program providing insights to the best practices with a solid management foundation that one could implement easily to manage any team.

The training would cover each and every aspect required for a front-line manager in a high growth Org like Sales Ops, Recruiting, forecasting,reporting, performance management. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Matt made the whole program a perfect learning experience with a mix of breakout rooms, spot Q&A's and quick group discussions. Each session had so many valuable takeaways by diving into the details of all real life challenges faced by front-line managers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike at all rather its been a valuable experience just wonder why I didn't take this up earlier as would have gained a lot before hand. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

If anyone wanted to have a coach and a mentor it would be Matt, Incredible content and you would look could look forward to leverage the tips and tricks shared during the discussions. Post the program you be getting access to HighSpot, which is our content management system exclusively for the alumni also a really active community on Slack.

Also there are bi-weekly alumni meets which are extremely helpful done to discuss/assist you on any challenges you're facing professionally and have learnt something new. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Saasy provided all the arms and ammunition (tools and best practices) to manage a team easily while wearing multiple hats along with how to sync/collaborate effectively with the recruiting,Sales ops, marketing, etc. which would in end be the makings of a perfect culture. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

SaaSy Sales Leadership Overview

What is SaaSy Sales Leadership?

SaaSy Sales Leadership provides training, mentoring, and community to accelerate the development of SaaSy sales professionals. With courses developed by leading practitioners, SaaSy Sales Leadership is the #1 global SaaS sales training and coaching provider. We run small group public workshops and in-house programs for the following functions: Sales Management - Sales Engineering - Customer Success - Sales Operations - SDR Management - Channel Management - Sales Enablement Our instructors are all practitioners who work in the role today at the highest level of their specialization. We are proud of the support we provide through post-workshop certification and our private social network for alumni.

SaaSy Sales Leadership Details

SaaSy Sales Management provides training, mentoring, and community to accelerate the development of SaaSy sales professionals.

We are the only organization that provides specialist training for every sales go to market function in SaaS organizations. Our instructors are all practitioners who have attained the top level in their role specialization, with at least a decade of experience in their specialty and speak from current experience. We don't have professional trainers who didn't ever excel at the function they teach.

Perhaps most importantly, all our alumni stay connected in a private social network for peer support and are invited to attend in-person meetups for professional networking.

Our SaaSy values are what truly set up apart:
- Fairness/Equity- Belonging- Cultivation of potential- cascading impact

SaaSy Sales Management
2016
San Francsico, CA

SaaSy Sales Leadership Videos

SaaSy Sales Leadership Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the SaaSy Sales Leadership community
Have you used SaaSy Sales Leadership before?

SaaSy Sales Leadership Reviews

Showing 146 SaaSy Sales Leadership reviews
Location
Already have SaaSy Sales Leadership?
Senior Manager Of Business Development
Sales, Lead
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I wanted to deepen my understanding of sales management, and get exposure to new tools and techniques that could be used in both my current and future roles. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I really liked the fact that there are so many resources available to the participants, from the Slack channel for networking to the Highspot page for more templates, videos, and actionable insights.

Matt (CEO and instructor), facilitated the virtual sessions in a timely fashion, while encouraging open communication and inclusion whereby all participants were given opportunities to learn from each other's perspective. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I liked everything about it. It was a great experience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

I would highly recommend SaaSy to any sales management professional wishing to upskill, network and stay current with the best sales practice. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I had the privileges of attending the SaaSy AE Manager workshops, and it was my favorite one by far in a while. I would highly recommend SaaSy to any sales management professional wishing to upskill, network and stay current with the best sales practice.

Some of the benefits so far, include:

- More networking opportunities

- Sales process improvements

- Actionable insights about coaching for high performance

- Incredible post workshop value-add Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Member
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I took the 2-week SaaSy AE Manager course with Matt Cameron to learn industry best practices and to become a better people manager. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Matt is one of the best Sales Trainers we've in the Enterprise SaaS industry. His sessions were well-structured, engaging, relevant and fun. But what stood out the most was Matt's deep knowledge of enterprise and SaaS sales, as well as his ability to interact with each individual according to their level, which isn't easy to do. All of the the additional resources that Matt provides (eg. access to SaaSy Slack community, high quality content on High Spot) are just pure gold!

The ability to meet with a diverse group of people spanning across continents and hearing their perspectives was a fantastic experience

SaaSy is truly a purpose driven organization and one of their core values is to support people who identify as belonging to an underrepresented group. As a brown dude with an accent, I experienced their support first hand. It was inspiring to see that DEI isn't just a label stuck on their website, but Matt personally lives-breathes this principle through his words and actions.

I applied through a simple application process on their website and was quickly accepted and invited to the appropriate session. Not once during the 2 week class did Matt or anyone in his team brought this topic up. In fact, I needed access to some additional resources and Matt went out of his way to assist me. I'm grateful to Matt and his team for making SaaSy a truly 'Diverse & Inclusive' community where everyone gets an equal opportunity to experience world class sales training, regardless of their background. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I had a great experience, and can't think of dislikes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

- streamline the hiring & training process,

- improve 1:1s with reps

- use appropriate metrics to ensure accurate forecasting

- create a proper agenda for sales meetings Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Mid-Market Account Executive
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I signed up for SaaSy Sales Leadership to help me prepare for a potential move into sales leadership. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

What I enjoyed most was the process that I learned. Whether it was learning how to effectively run a 1:1 meeting with a rep, how to/when to coach, how to forecast for SMB vs. Mid-market - there are templates and guides you can take away and start implementing right away. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

No dislikes, but it would have been nice to have a couple more breakout rooms throughout. There's a lot of material to get through so I understand that can be hard. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I now feel more prepared than ever to take the next step in my career - into AE management. If anything, this course has gotten me more excited to take on the responsibility. I now know the frameworks I can put in place for effectiveness, know I have a new network I can leverage for help, and feel confident I can start the process of making other sales reps better than I ever could be at selling/closing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Vice President of Sales
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I attended the AE Frontline Manager course. My goals were to learn the current best practices around managing AEs and identify new areas of improvement. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The participants came from different sales organizations selling to other kinds of customers. The instructor took the extra mile to highlight what concept is good for what type of target customer. Insightful and helpful.

The companion workbook is excellent and helps with focused notetaking. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

During the session on hiring AEs, we did a role play. The instructor was the candidate, and the participants took turns in asking questions. It took way too long for the insight the instructor wanted to get across. While the insight is an important one, it could have been stated in a tenth of the time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Improving as a sales leader.

Great insights that can be implemented immediately. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director Of Business Development
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

SDR Manager course was really helpful in gaining more understanding of the different profiles of BDR/SDR organization based on context. Some of the hiring and recruitment stuff was interesting, but not so relevant to me. I would have loved to deep dive more into Management development. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Seeing how I can drive learner engagement at our company through this expert-led online learning that’s personalized and felt social, even on Zoom. Aaron was a lovely teacher. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Just that some topics were longer than needed and like I mentioned the HR/recruitment element could have been an added-on - not mandatory for me. We could have used time in other fun, engaging ways. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Nothing at the moment. But the course gave me some great tools going forward for managing a growing team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Account Executive
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We've seen significant growth YOY at our company and identified the possibility of creating a new team focusing on SMB companies. I took the SaaSy sales leadership course in preparation for interviews and to start adjusting my mindset to look at sales from a leadership perspective.

Since then - I have received a promotion and am now in the beginning phases of planning 1-1s, team meetings, and interviewing for this new team. The content and resources still available to me (see: Lessonly) have been aiding me in a major way through this transition. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The collaborative aspect and natural networking that happens during the course (though more difficult because of zoom).

I enjoyed having a physical copy of the learning guide and having the lessons reapplied through the Lessonly course.

Matt is a great facilitator and extremely knowledgeable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Though we have no choice, I would have preferred this session to be in person. It would have made the peer collaboration of the training more natural. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Working at a quickly growing startup, my leadership team doesn't necessarily have all the time in the world to help with every aspect of development. With the course, I was able to fill my general knowledge gaps to make sure that I am set up for success in my new role. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

GI
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Saasy has helped me implement frameworks to improve the way I coach my team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like how the program is structured. Every session has a topic that we deal with on a regular basis.

After each session, I like that you have actionable frameworks, tactics, and strategies that you could apply right away with your team.

Another aspect of the training I think adds a ton of value is the Slack channel and being part of the alumni network, you can quickly network with other people that are facing the same challenges have already dealt with or you can extend a hand to support a fellow alumni.

The last topic I want to touch upon is that Matt is always available to support you with questions that you have, he really cares about your success Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

One area of opportunity I think that SaaSy could improve is how the groups are mixed. Sometimes when being mixed with Saas companies that are in different stages you could see challenges that you don't really have and don't feel identified with them.

Since I had the course remote the networking piece is something we could have more often or have different scenarios where this could happen. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I'm a first-time people manager. I've been in the role for 1 year and tactics as the Triple-A framework enabled me to scale and have the reps be better prepared for every call. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

GI
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Building the framework in several areas for what makes a successful SDR leader in a tech organization. Recently got promoted to an SDR manager and scaling the team from 3 to 12 people in a matter of months. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The set up and activities during the virtual course were very helpful and actionable. Very strategic and granular details on what we can and should do, best practices. Each day we covered a new topic - the entire week flew by. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not enough team discussions around what we are each experiencing. Would have liked some more time during each session to do a Q/A. Not sure on the follow up process and how much we will stay engaged with how we are implementing the tools/strategies used. The first day we could have spent less time in intros and more time on content. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Solving the best way to scale a sales org in a SaaS startup. The biggest benefit is getting some actionable framework and strategies around what works and what doesn't work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sales Executive

All aspects of Account Executive Management, including:

- Forecasting

- Hiring

- Selling

- Coaching / Training

- Scheduling your week, and structuring your meetings

- Many others Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It was the most detailed, and focused training I have ever had for a particular job function. I was expecting just a bit of advice on how to manage people, but what you get is actually a comprehensive review of every single aspect of your job as a manager of Saas Sales teams. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is a lot of content, so expect to take a lot of notes very quickly! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Managing both up and down, the training will certainly help me get the most of my team and management. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

TA
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Personally, I got the most from the Forecasting, Performance inspection and Sales Ops aspects of this training. It not only helped me improve but will have a direct impact on my reps and the organization as a whole. Matt is a terrific coach and I highly recommend this course to anyone that is serious about improving their coaching. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The tips I left with.

There are multiple things that I left with that I knew I could implement right away. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

This was a virtual experience, which made sense given the pandemic. I would have preferred it be in person, but I still got a lot out of it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Do it. Best money you can spend for your craft and your business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

How to be a better mentor

How to run a forecasting call more effectively

How to hire/recruit in a way that fills our team with A-players Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I recently completed the Frontline AE Manager training course with Matt and his team. My main objectives for the course were to add to my skills as an AE and also get exposed to managerial best practices as I move towards that career trajectory. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The course material was concise and rooted in real-world principles that could be applied at work the very same day! Matt is a great presenter and facilitator, ensuring participation from the group and taking the time to patiently answer any and all questions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I feel doing the course over Zoom took away a bit from group discussions and breakouts which might have been more robust in-person. But of course, that was due to no fault of SaaSy Sales Leadership, just managing the best they can during the pandemic. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Bring lots of questions and real-life examples of situations you have dealt with or may currently be dealing with - Matt and the rest of the participants are an invaluable resource! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Using tips shared during the course to improve upon my negotiation, deal structuring, and coaching skills. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Head Of Sales
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I attended a Account Manager course in Auckland. It was fantastic and grounded in lots of actual learnings that I could bring directly into my role.

The community has also been key in my development and I haven't been part of a better community where I can get specific thought leadership and drive outcomes.

I couldn't recommend a Saasy Sales course enough. It has greatly exceeded my expectations and has helped both my company and my career. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Great sales courses, has helped drive deliverables in my role, Great leadership training and most of all a fantastic community that continues to help me in my role Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any dislikes and couldn't recommend Saasy enough Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

I would 100% recommend Saasy Sales courses and firmly believe it will help you drive positive outcomes Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Increase in Sales

Better management of Sales people

Better sales process

Driving better sales operations and enablement

Able to structure and deliver team improvements more effectively Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I attended SaaSy Sales Enablement training. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

SaaSy does a phenomenal job of facilitating collaboration amongst colleagues. Every session left me wanting more, and I truly enjoyed meeting the other attendees and building a new support network. Misha did a great job helping me reset my vision for SE at my company by providing foundational knowledge and best practices. I would highly recommend this training for anyone who is new to SE or starting a new SE function at their company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

No dislikes! If anything, I wish I had more time to collaborate with the other attendees. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

My company does not have a consistent definition for Sales Enablement and how we want to bring the practice into our field. I left this training with a toolkit to take back my leadership to help build a more effective program. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

GC
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Overall Sales Dev Manager training. Great holistic view and training for new SDR manager. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

How to alignment all departments to create a highly efficient and effective SDR team Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. Just "best practice" is going to vary across company need and industry. My orgs. objectives within our SDR department varied from some of instructors best practices. Not a bad thing. Interesting to hear how other companies build out their sales dev team and structure. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

No specific problems. It was great to see my org. is already practicing a bunch of "best practice" during the training. A lot of my own personal take-a-way was for my personal career growth within the industry. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Associate
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

As a frontline AE manager in SaaS, this course is the Gold Standard! Matt is extremely knowledgeable, enthusiastic, and a phenomenal facilitator. The course covers the most comprehensive set of best practices all in one place. The topics and tactics have clearly been well researched and curated to include the most innovative, cutting edge material - world class stuff!

The investment is a no-brainer. Period. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The course provides an end-to-end manual of all the “must haves” for AE Managers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The program could have been longer or extended in some way. There’s so much value and Matt is a wealth of knowledge and experience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am implementing many of the tactics, structures, and processes immediately with my VP, Sales Ops, and of course my reps. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

GM Sales
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Highly recommend to anyone who wants to be up to date in Saas best practices 5/5 *****

Content is relevant and Matt is fantastic as a host. I am already planning to sign-up for an additional course. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Exceeded expectations - High energy host, great content. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not relevant, the content was on point and insightful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Learning best practices to become a better-informed/better performing leader. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Account Executive
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I discovered SaaSy Sales Leadership through my manager who used different tools from the toolbox offered by SaaSy. I got curious about the course myself and decided to apply for a Diversity Scholarship. The team was very responsive and supportive. Even though I'm not managing employees at the moment, I better understand the needs of my manager and it set a solid foundation for my career growth and development. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I loved that all of the topics were practical in nature and the knowledge I gained can be tested out on the field easily.

Favorite sessions:

- Sales Process And Methodology

- Forecasting

- Sales Productivity And Enablement

- Saas Deal Structures And Contract Terms Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish we were not in the middle of pandemic and had a chance to have the course in person. Not much can be done about that, unfortunately. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

If you work in SaaS Sales - make sure to take this course! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

SaaSy provided actionable tools and insights into SaaS sales process and leadership. Excited to dive deeper into the knowledge base and learn even more! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Matt provides an incredible framework you can adapt to better manage your team of quota carrying AEs. He also shared important reports to track on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis. As well as providing a new framework for how to run my 1:1s.

He covers everything you need to do about sales forecasting, performance inspection, recruiting, sales ops, culture, sales enablement, deal coaching, and managing up and across. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

As a new sales leader at a young startup, I most appreciated the framework Matt provided for how to create a great sales culture, an excellent sales process, and how to inspect my AE's work beyond basic activity metrics. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only con is that there's so much content it's hard to implement all of it (in a short time frame). Matt provides so many valuable insights that I want to implement all of it.

That said, he does do a good job of giving you automate reminders throughout the year to apply the knowledge and skills learned during the course. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Take the course! You're going to learn a lot and Matt is a great sales leader to learn from. SaaSy Management is an investment in your career that's well worth it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Creating system to streamline my sales process, giving me insights into the reports that will make my repts performance easier to inspect and therefore easier to coach, and how to become a better sales leader for me CEO and reps. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

GC
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I took SaaSy's Manager course. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The format was direct, fun and engaging, but what stood out the most was Matt's command of enterprise and SaaS sales. He has a unique ability to quickly and effectively present information I didn't even know I needed, but now looking back, I'm not sure how I've been operating without it.

The ability to work with others in a class setting was invaluable. We spend so much time in our own company worlds, so meeting other SaaS leaders / managers in a class setting was fun, illuminating, and just helped with perspective.

Lastly, I'm a woman of color and have been in enterprise sales for 7 years. Part of SaaSy's mission is to support anyone who identifies with an underrepresented group. I love that this initiative comes directly from the top, and it was inspiring to see how well they've implemented systems to support this mission.

I applied through a simple application process on their site and was quickly accepted and invited to the next class session. Not once during the 2 week class did Matt or his staff ever allude that class members in the session were on scholarship or were invited to join because of their diverse backgrounds. In a time where performative politics is constantly mixed in with business decisions, SaaSy is making space for all without grandstanding about it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Hiring - how do we move to a data driven (vs. overly subjective) hiring & people process?

Forecasting - what metrics drive results, what data do we need our reps to deliver on a weekly, quarterly and annual basis to ensure forecasting accuracy.

Cross Functional Work - what problems do I need to focus on vs. what problems do I need to escalate to other teams like SOPS, Marketing, Product, Exec Leaderships etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Manager Sales Engineering
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I brought the SaaSy SE Leadership team in to facilitate a private Brown Belt (individual contributor) training with my Sales Engineering team. I have a team of 8 people with varying degrees of experience, both in their career and as a member of this team. My goal was to go back to basics and highlight what is at the core of the Sales Engineering function, what makes a great SE, and what typical challenges SEs face look like so we could gain insight and operate more effectively as a team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Matt (CEO) was incredibly responsive throughout my evaluation. He answered all of my questions promptly and helped me get our workshop set up in a relatively short turnaround time. He was great to work with throughout, and I appreciated that he popped in to our workshop a couple of times to participate.

Stephen and Justin, our facilitators, both brought a wealth of experience, and more notably, passion to our sessions. They were very well prepared for the workshops and kept the energy high and the discussion engaging throughout two 3-hour virtual sessions. They offered a great mix of reviewing the prepared content and sharing stories from their own experience that made everything we discussed relatable to my whole team. I was very impressed with both of their knowledge and found a lot of value in what they've put together for these sessions.

Overall, my team appreciated having the chance to talk through challenges they face in their day to day to hear how other people and teams handle those same problems. Not only were we able to facilitate some great idea sharing, but I know the team was glad to know they're not alone in struggling through many of these issues in their role as SE. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The workshop was informative and added value, but it would have added even more value if it had been more tailored to my team and our business. Unfortunately, I didn't have enough budget to cover the customization of the course. While my team and I still found the course valuable, the primary feedback I received from my team was that the content felt "beginner."

Finally, the other piece of feedback I received from my team was that they wished we'd had more time for discussion. Stephen and Justin have pulled together an incredibly comprehensive curriculum for this course, but it felt like too much for the time allotted. If there's a way to either extend the sessions (in a way that doesn't force Zoom fatigue) or to trim the content, we would have struck a better balance between instruction and discussion. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

I absolutely recommend the SaaSy team and will definitely work with them again in the future, but if I'm doing a private session, I will only do it if I have sufficient budget to customize the content. If I had someone who was a brand new SE, I'd send them to the public course in a heartbeat, but for anyone who has had a year or more experience, I'd push to get them in a more tailored experience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

As mentioned above, I was looking to this training to help me pull back from the details my team and I live in each day to spend some time reviewing exactly what it means to be a Sales Engineer. I'd say we accomplished that goal, though, as I also mentioned, I think there was even more value we could have received with some personalization.

The biggest benefit I have realized in the weeks following the workshop is having a shared language with my team that expresses the baseline responsibilities, skills, and expectations I have of them as SEs. I plan to use this when we are working through problems and discussing growth areas. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director - Sales
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I attended Matts Frontline Sales Leadership Course Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Highly applicable, proven methods that cover a complete suite of skills necessary for a sales manager. I came away with things that I could apply the same day they were so digestible. As a former student I also now get periodic e-mails of things to focus on with my current team depending on whether it's the beginning of a quarter or end of the month. It's like having a secret ex VP of Sales giving you hints on how to ensure that your team is hitting quota at major landmarks througthout time.

This alone is invaluable, but possibly my favorite of all was Matts willingness to hear us with specific situations that we were going through. Despite what I imagine being extremely busy, he freely shared thoughts about my current situations and even helped me find a new role. I can also remember several times when he gave advice to others on specific situations... I know that type of consulting with his experience usually has a high price tag, and he gave it freely. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

This is really tough, because I have come out a HUGE fan of Matts. I know it's normally in person... so I suppose I wished that I could have been there face to face... but Zoom worked perfect for us! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Just do it... :) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Forecasting pipeline, proper 1:1's, hiring, sales ops, software tools... etc... Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Co-Founder