4.7

Runrun.it is a ‘Work Collaboration Software’ (SaaS) that helps managers of traditional companies to get more productivity out of their teams by providing Task, Time and Talent management in an incredibly simple way.

Work for Runrun.it?

Learning about Runrun.it?

Runrun.it Reviews

Ask Runrun.it a Question
Showing 329 Runrun.it reviews
Runrun.it review by Eduardo C.
Eduardo C.

"Organização, Planejamento, Métricas e Agilidade - Tudo isso e muito mais utilizando o Runrun.it."

What do you like best?

O ponto mais utilizado por mim e minha equipe, são os agendamentos de tarefas. Como possuímos contatos programados, o software nos ajuda a manter o controle e o prazo para a realização das mesmas, por isso, esse é o ponto que mais gosto e mais utilizo. Além disso, ter um Dashboard que te permite criar métricas e acompanhar a sua evolução, é sensacional.

What do you dislike?

Apenas algumas inconsistências que às vezes, nem estão ligadas à plataforma. Notamos que se o programa ficar aberto por muito tempo, ao tentar trabalhar ou agendar uma tarefa, ocorre uma espécie de lentidão ou até mesmo, trava e é necessário atualizar a página. Porém, acreditamos que o que gera esses acontecimentos, são os Proxys que utilizamos em nossos navegadores.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Utilizem!!

Simplesmente é um software incrível que auxilia a jornada diária da sua empresa. Além do mais, para pessoas como eu, que priorizam organização, é muito satisfatório.

Organização, distribuição de tarefas, levantamento de métricas, tempo gasto com cada tarefa.

Percebemos que ao utilizar o Runrun.it, conseguimos otimizar o nosso fluxo de trabalho, o que para nós é de grande valia, pois trabalhamos em vários projetos simultaneamente.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Runrun.it
Runrun.it review by Bruno C.
Bruno C.

"Absolutely Effective Platform"

What do you like best?

Since the early days using the platform, I could organize and do all my tasks accordingly with the bests results possible, I could control all the time spent and organize in such way that others could see and know when to ask me for new tasks, All the measure systems are great to know every detail possible about the team tasks and deliverys, I couldn't be more satisfied with a platform. It's absolutely great!

What do you dislike?

I became really reliant on the platform, since it's holding all my tasks and time divisions, sometimes the servers may go down for a while and it affects me. But that happens, it's nothing absurd for me and as soon I go back I can make sure that everything is measured.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Trust this platform.

Splitting time between tasks without failing to deliver, organize tasks, measuring efforts over time and project managements.

What Project Management solution do you use?

Runrun.it review by Louise S.
Louise S.

"Awesome for daily organization"

What do you like best?

Runrun.it is a platform where I have been able to find myself, he organizes my daily tasks and I get a vision of everything I have of future projects. It is very complete, intuitive and easy to feed. So far I have not found another tool that integrates everything I need, such as: dates, schedule, budget, task status, estimated hours worked, among others. Thank you for always being updated, it helps thousands of people to organize themselves into big companies.

What do you dislike?

Until now, I have no points to dislike, I am very satisfied.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use, simple layout, organizes everything.

The company where I work is very large, we have more than 1500 employees, it keeps the organization of the tasks and projects, I get to know all the history of what is being done and generate reports of how much time is spent on different types of tasks.

Runrun.it review by André G.
André G.

"Runrun.it it's easy and clean"

What do you like best?

The first thing it's the interface, I've used some other apps that can manage many tasks and calculate the time spent, but none of them have an user-friendly interface. In my first day of work I already understand all the basics and one week later I've already get used of everything I need. Beyond that, the interface it's also beautiful and very nice to navigate.

The possibility to attach files directly on the feed of the task it's also great and the notifications system it's very customizable.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that's not that great it's some minor bugs like when changing some task in the priority order and the app freezes and you need to reload your webpage, but it's not that common.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'm just an user of a company and for me it's really great to use Runrun.it.

I don't know exactly all the benefits for the employers, but I'm sure it is an app that can really manage and organize all project very easy.

I can manage all the tasks and project I'm into and directly interact with other users;

It's very easy to share project files with other users;

I can see old projects files;

I know how many hours I've spent on that project;

I can see the profile of my coworkers to track their progress and their tasks;

And many other problems...

With it we have a much more organized workflow and we can always know what project/task we need to focus on.

Runrun.it review by Luis F.
Luis F.

"Effective platform"

What do you like best?

It is easy to create, manage and wrap up tasks and sprints on it. I also like that's easy to monitor who is doing what on the team.

What do you dislike?

I believe that it would be better if tasks that I'm tagged were already added to my followed tasks. When it comes to big number of tasks, it really makes a difference.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I've used RR on 2015, 2016 on other companies i've worked at. Now in 2019 I'm using again and could see how the experience evolved.

I believe it is a great tool for product and project management, really makes it easy for users doing the tasks and general overview (which is the case I need) for schedule, management of expectation of clients, deadlines and progress management.

It is better than Trello's simple interface and cover the needs we have here at a software development operation.

I am the product manager of a software, so we are using it to build and improve the product.

RR is helping us on prioritization and delivery of tasks.

Runrun.it review by Ueric M.
Ueric M.

"My exprience"

What do you like best?

I used RunRun.it a few years ago, in a company I worked for. At the time I was a manager of a small pre-sales team and used traditional project management tools, which in addition to having far more resources (and therefore more bureaucracy) than I needed, did not give me some useful information for team management. After an Internet search, I decided to try RunRun.it. The adaptation phase was very fast and in a short time I had availability information of the team, time spent in activity, time invested in client and, more importantly, the cost of each activity / project. In this way, I could know how much the company was investing in each project and / or customers and how much it gave us back.

Another very interesting feature that generated a lot of team engagement is the award system, based on the amount of activities delivered, well estimated, delivered on time, attendance at the application, etc. With this you earn trophies, such as the achievements of a player from PlayStatio, Xbox or other gaming platforms. I combined with my team that user with more trophies or points in the week ranking would win a lunch. A simple and cheap measure, but that encouraged the team a lot, not so much for lunch, but mainly for the "game".

What do you dislike?

There is not much... I think that if the tool had a kanban view of all projects (company kanban) it would be great!

I think that i told everything in first part of review.

Runrun.it review by Gustavo C.
Gustavo C.

"Switch to Runrun.it now!"

What do you like best?

The practicality and form of organization that makes our work more agile and much more precise so that we can calculate the client's costs and the time it takes to produce each material. Alé of the agility and the precision in our materials. The goal is to increase production with the smallest possible error.

What do you dislike?

The notifications could be better used, most notably on the screen, in order to draw attention. When you have a change in a job, we do not receive a notice in a more flashy way that attracts attention, and in some moments the information ends up happening.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend Runrun.it for the practicality and form of organization that makes our work more agile and much more precise so that we can calculate the costs of the client and the time that we take to produce each material.

Our company was looking for a better organization of the works and also a control of time and cost, and thanks to the system we are having great results, with more interaction and engagement of the team. With this we were able to put into metric practices that we did not have before, set targets and even awards based on the data that Runrun.it provides us.

Runrun.it review by Lucas Z.
Lucas Z.

"Agile and simple, the way to go."

What do you like best?

Runrun has a very understandable and simple to use interface, we can manage our tasks and team with ease, all while chatting through the plataform. It looks, behaves and feels just like a social media site, ease of use and simplicity are strong points.

What do you dislike?

Runrun even has a browser extension you can use to manage projects and start, stop and deliver tasks. That way you don't even need Runrun running or a browser tab open to work on your projects. The only problem I have is that the task's description won't show on the extension, forcing me to open the site and check manually. Other than that, a great plataform for working.

Runrun provides an easy to use experience when dealing with multiple tasks, big teams and what they should be doing. We can organize and distribute the workflow in a way that our managers can check and everything is recorded for later evaluation. It speeds up the boring part of telling each employee what they should be doing and when.

Runrun.it review by Flávia F.
Flávia F.

"More organization at work."

What do you like best?

I like so much the possibility to view all the process of a task. I can see when the task will be delivered so I can give a deadline to my clients. We can do comments on the task, so the team can comunicate each other about something in the task, it's so practical. We receive notifications when some task are done. We can priorizate a task if it's urgent, so the team do it first. We can criate projects and many task inside the project. I like so much "To-do list" at the tasks and the calendar to schedule the tasks too.

What do you dislike?

I would like to receive the notification and the alert more faster than I'm receiving. In fact, this notifications and alerts are not in the same time of the tasks are delivered.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I really recommend Runrun.it because we can see in what the hole team is working and we can mesuare the time spent at the tasks. We can priorizate a task with it's urgent and we receive an alert notification when it's done.

Now, I know exactly how many time the hole team spend with a client, a project and a task. So I can analyze if what I charge from my clients is a good value. I can measure the performance of each member of the team. I can organize better all the tasks of so many clients, so I can't forget anything important.

Runrun.it review by Fernando  F.
Fernando F.

"Best tool for work forever"

What do you like best?

The main panel is totally intuitive. With the right options in the right places it is easier to enter the data and measure your results. No software on the market has the ease and navigation that Runrun.it has.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, nothing.

The only bad point is that I would like to have two screens on my computer, so I can enjoy watching Runrun.it in one of them while working on the other screen. But this is not Runrun.it's fault.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use as much as possible.

Sometimes with a large number of tasks it can be difficult to add the data to the tool, but trust me, worth every second used in Runrun.it.

In my work I have to use a lot of my time for activities that the owners of the company can not measure in time, so with a single tool I quantify everything I do and the time it takes to complete each task, which more visually show my productivity.

With Runrun.it I show the company all my commitment and my delivery.

Runrun.it review by Valter Salvador S.
Valter Salvador S.

"Feelings on how RunRun It handles agile projects, software development and team management "

What do you like best?

I really like the way how it is easy to set up and create tasks. Cloning existent ones, creating new ones and tagging it to help on the reports generation using the API.

I like that you can register the hour's costs per team member and you can also have a balance of the costs spent. It is very intuitive and I really like it too. This together with the start/stop logic and the hour management. FANTASTIC!

Another thing is the RR-Rating and it's gamification systems that engage the team. Plus it helps us in handling the team goals by giving prizes to the best ones.

The API helps on the reports generation and it's very useful and the dashboard customization fits perfect for us.

What do you dislike?

I would like to be able to edit the description after the effort and the task start. Could be the creator of the task the only one allowed to edit it and in some way to display that change in a highlighted way. Like, display a quote with the edited place.

The start logic is fantastic but I would like a better plugin or a more robust way to automatically handle that start/stop using the browser plugin or allowing it on the API to be consumed and incorporated on our internal system.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It good, is faster, easy to use, have a very good API that you can integrate and extend to your own needs. Have a gamification system that engages the team members and has a very good overview of the company, team and projects. Plus it has a good predictions algorithm and it is already done and ready to use.

Daily and monthly reports. One of our incomes is by selling ours and with RunRunIt we can do it with more confidence and precision.

We can plan better and control the projects better with a really good view from the dashboard.

Runrun.it review by Gabriela B.
Gabriela B.

"I can easily manage my and my coworkers` tasks"

What do you like best?

What I like the most is that I can check the exact status of any task.

What do you dislike?

I Don`t like the way I need to go through to chance the time and date to deliver the task.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It`s good to keep your tasks in time and manager all of them. We can also follow the tasks we are linked to, witch helps a lot when you have to start a new task only when you coworker finish his task, this is a tool that aims to simplify the lives of managers. In addition to offering an environment where the entire workflow and all resources are controlled, there are reports that will assist with project management, cost management / investment and the measurement of productivity in your business.

About Status report, you can see within a project which tasks have been completed, which are under development and which are in the queue. An interesting thing about this report is that it shows the percentage toward completion of your project, both in hours and number of tasks.

Whith runrun.it we can drive a big projects, because it is based on the “Project Management Body of Knowledge” where we can Integrate the processes of everyday life is the role of the project manager to ensure that all parties work together from beginning to end.

No Task is lost, we can control all of them, as well we could reduce time with longer meetings.

Runrun.it review by Felipe O.
Felipe O.

"Muito bom e útil!"

What do you like best?

Runrun.it é uma ótima plataforma de gerenciamento de tarefas, possui um painel muito completo com métricas individuais e da equipe, proporcionando uma visão ampla do tempo gasto em cada tarefa, quais colaboradores estarão disponíveis, etc. Gosto muito!

What do you dislike?

Não sei se pode ser meu navegador/pc, mas as vezes acontece um pouco de lentidão ao criar uma tarefa e dar play. Acontece de vez em quando apenas. E o que me incomoda um pouco (na visão de quem é bastante chato com layout) é a falta de mais espaço entre uma tarefa e outra, algo visual mesmo, de layout.

Aqui na empresa não tínhamos muita noção de quanto tempo em média gastava uma determinada tarefa, o Runrun.it ajudou muito em parametrizar isso. Também ajudou a organizar melhor o fluxo de trabalho e priorização de atividades.

Runrun.it review by Marina R.
Marina R.

"The best tool to organize our team work"

What do you like best?

Runrun.it is an amazing tool for everyone looking for an easy way of organizing, following and distributing tasks at work. I particularly like the fact that, with Runrun, I can comunicate with my partners, exchange messages and create a record of every demand we receive at our agency.

What do you dislike?

The fact that Runrun.it pauses the task for "lunch time" or a break, even if I am still working on it.

I use Runrun.it on a daily basis and it has made the work flow much more efficient. I do not lose the deadline of my tasks because Runrun.it is always ahead of me when it comes to dates and time tracking. Now, I also can organize and be aware of how much time is necessary for each task, that enables me to build a more healthy relationship with my clients and partners, once I can share more accurate terms to deliver the job.

Runrun.it review by Ricardo S.
Ricardo S.

"Reviewing RunRun.It"

What do you like best?

The type of engagement wonderful that it does, its easy to learn, easy to control, simple to manipulate. The play/puse button, the tasks, the organization, THE SUPPORT, and other details. The RR-Rating is very wonderful, The tasks, the time control, the organization of the tasks on the calendar.

What do you dislike?

Some inequalities with the RR-Rating, with the time and with the work charge, sometimes the quantity of the tasks delivery doesn't define the effort of the employees but the time. Another issue is the time control with the tasks, that can be better to edit the wrong insetion times that you forget in the play/pause button, now a days don't have something to see the times before 7 days and its hard to change it, do we need to print a Report and adit task peer task to get the expected result of the control time.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make more better the equality of the RR-Rating.

Principally the ociousity, with RunRun it, the business increase a lot because unallocated employees was with no working, and with the application, the employees get the tasks and aren't more ocious. The tasks, with this do we have all the documentation and historic of the projects, doing everything faster and documented. The process, with the RunRun.it app do we have a new process to the business, doing the time control better, controling the production of each employee and doing the better to improve the results of our deliveries.

Runrun.it review by Pryscilla S.
Pryscilla S.

"the best way to manage my time "

What do you like best?

Runrun.it is essential for the agency to be in control of the time spent on the tasks in a particular project. Helping in this way to assess whether the investment in time, personnel and money that is employed in a project really pays off, or whether it should be optimized / reallocated. In addition to helping the team to be all on the same page in relation to projects that are in progress.

What do you dislike?

I miss a more efficient work model that reminds me of giving the piece and pausing my tasks, because I forget and this creates locking in the system almost daily. It would be nice if you had to configure an alarm, a type of sound that sounds after a certain time when we are not giving play or pausing a task. It would help the teams a lot.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is an essential tool to manage the time spent on projects in which we work in the agency, helping to optimize time and investment Runrun.it is an essential tool for managing the time spent on projects in which we work in the agency, helping us to optimize time and investment, increasing productivity and collaboration among team members, stimulating more and more commitment with goals through RR Rating which is a super cool and stimulating initiative.

Runrun.it is essential to know exactly how much time we use in a particular project is extremely important, so we can optimize the time and even make the same budget.

Runrun.it review by Bruna  R.
Bruna R.

"Runrun brought changes to my workflow"

What do you like best?

I like lots of Runrun's funcionalities, so I'll list some of them:

-You can see your projects and tasks in so many different visual ways, that's cool, because you can adjust it to your needs.

-There's finally a extension for Chrome! That was so useful.

-I can track my productive days along the week, so I can measure what took me long for some tasks and less for others.

-I can talk to my coworkers directly from Runrun

What do you dislike?

I think that the algorithym for "time used on jobs analysis's" isn't much specific to measure priorities and organize your dashboard's list. It makes the tasks dashboard kinda confusing if there's to much in there.

That could be better!

In the place I work, we were suffering trying to find out some task manager that could really help us, considering that we work remotely. We needed something that not only could track time, but really offer important information about the time tracked, type of task and, overall, to manage projects in a simple way. We've been working with Runrun for 6 months (maybe more, maybe less, can't remember). And now, we can finish projects in time, every coworker can see himself and his job inside the project looking at the dashboards. I can say that most of all Runrun helps us with team's communication and organization. For me, I can say that it helped me a lot under those aspects.

Runrun.it review by Fabiana S.
Fabiana S.

"Experience Runrunt-it"

What do you like best?

1- You can use Runrunt-it as plugins / extension in the address bar at the top of the browser window. And the mass that once activated we do not need to be with the Runrunt-it portal open and the coolest one that if the computer 'Embernar', 'Suspender' or even if it block the screen, the activity that was immediately running the Time automatically is "slowed down." It was top !!

2- The Graphics and Ranking part is also legal and we can follow our evolution in the course of the same, whether in a project or more.

3 - We can manually set the time either for (+) or for (-).

4 - Very cool also the Mobile version, therefore, we do not need to always be logged in to the PC and in a fixed place like the company or in the home office to be able to use Runrun-it. We can control the tasks and manage everything in the "Palm of our hand!"

What do you dislike?

For me, what I did not think was cool, was that when creating a task and in editing mode set the time of "effort" and if you want to change the name of the subject of the task or even correct some typing error, it will not more likely to be edited to correct.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Complete platform to help your company control tasks, projects, workflow and time invested...

Initially one of the reasons that led to the adoption of Runrun-it, was that we wanted to "control / manage the time" of each task (sprints) and projects. Before that it was not possible to do this, and therefore there were tasks that could pass the proposed time.

Runrun.it review by BRUNO  S.
BRUNO S.

"Runrun, the organizator of my time"

What do you like best?

Real-time information, separated by tasks and allowing greater control over employee productivity.

The fact that you do more complete things increases your motivation. Also good for controlling overtime, allowing the comparison of time spent with similar tasks, especially those that are cloned. The issue of enabling cloning of tasks is also excellent, as it avoids wasting time, especially on the check list, which may be a bit slower to do.

What do you dislike?

Not always the information is updated in real time, making my adjustment of hours difficult. I can not view my work hours in previous weeks. There is also a problem in creating tasks or editing them. When we choose an ideal date for delivery, you have to click at all times that appear so that the date and time are recorded. If you click to complete or make time without doing so, you have to choose the date again and choose the time.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a great tool for creating projects and controlling working time.

It replaced much of the information I needed to leave on paper calendars and also helped me better control my time. It also already presents the activity report ready so that I can show my superiors, taking away the need to create other models. This also happens with the creation of projects and the fulfillment of check lists to perform certain tasks. Since I offer many courses, just clone an already done task and make small modifications. This saves a lot of my time.

Runrun.it review by André A.
André A.

"Get your tasks done!"

What do you like best?

The organization of tasks, projects and clients by priority, also task taggin, followers and responsabilty chain. The Google Chrome extension empowers even more productivity to the team, with task switching within any browser tab we are, thats also something we all love here!

What do you dislike?

For an almost perfect software, one thing that would be great is a better checklist system for tasks, allowing the creating of multiple checklists, the use of bold/italic texts, implementation of hyperlinks, icons/images, et cetera, creating an powerfull tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This peace of software is a game changer when it comes to bring your projects "from chaos to heaven", guiding your team efforts to accomplish the most critical tasks when they should be. Get your things done the right way, know better how does your projects return of investment, the assets involved on every required task, ... Trust me, Runrun-it worths every cent invested, keep an open mind and embrace it, the results will follow in no time!

It helped our business organize clients and respective projects into a series of tasks, each with their own accountable contributor, with the responsability chain bringing to life a productivity flow. This allowed us to better prioritize our workforce into the most important service delivery to clients. After a little adaptation period, our team begun to do taks faster, with more collaboration, almost flawlesly time tracking,

Runrun.it review by Mateus C.
Mateus C.

"RunRun.it is the best and most organized way to keep a register of your work activities and hours."

What do you like best?

I like how I can estimate the amount of hours that I will expend in a determinated activity, in a way that after finishing that activity, I can evaluate how fast I was to develop the work so that I can set goals to improve in my next activities.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I can remember now that I dislike about RunRun.it. It's simple for me and my work mates how the program works and we are not having any troubles on using it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend Runrun.it to any company that needs a efficient time controller to their employees. Their efficient will grow as they can estimate hours to develop their activities and set goals to be always improving and taking more advantage of their time.

The boss is able to control what his employees are doing in their time in the company. Goals can be setted so that the employees can take more advantage of their work time.

Runrun.it review by Ruhan d.
Ruhan d.

"The tool that was missing in the market"

What do you like best?

Runrun.it brings benefits to all areas of the company for the purpose of aiding resource allocation management and according to their profitability, which is the priority of each. It optimizes the time spent managing tasks, makes it easier to measure the effort of each employee, and identifies risk points that can generate negative impacts on projects, such as delays in delivery. It has a clean, light interface, and one of the differentials is the possibility of customizing the work area, with really useful information for our company.

What do you dislike?

The lack of a cheaper plan option for small teams, and integration with other services, such as Git for systems development teams.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use tool, available 100% of the time, online, and at a great cost.

With runrun.it it was easier and quicker to measure the company's expenses, identify which customers had more demands from our support team, so we were able to better allocate our resources, and restructure contracts based on those provided by the system. Another differential was that it was 100% online, greatly reducing the cost of licensing per machine, and allowing collaborators to work from home in certain situations.

Runrun.it review by Romulo B.
Romulo B.

"Very useful "

What do you like best?

It allowed us to control our time better and allows us to estimate the cost by project based on the time expected to complete all the tasks of the project.

What do you dislike?

I don't remember something specific that I dislike at this moment. The software is very easy to usel and very intuitive. The only problem is that all the employees have to use it so the estimations will be more precises, and very often some one forget to allocate the spented time in some task.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It worth the try once the software really helps you managing your time. Once you know how much time you spent at each task, it's possible to estimate the cost of your services based on the estimation of the time that each person of your team spent to complet each tasks that the project demand.

Once the manager have this informations, it's easy to control the productivity from each person of the team.

The money that you spent with the Runrun it, you can recover very easily by the acertivity that you will have in the precification of your services.

We can control the time that each person of the team spent in each task, from each project from each client. So this allowed us to control our time better and allows us to estimate the cost by project based on the time expected to complete all the tasks from each project from each client.

Runrun.it review by Carolina S.
Carolina S.

"Organizado e Funcional"

What do you like best?

O sistema é muito intuitivo, é muito fácil de entender como funciona e como se localizar para fazer alguma ação, ótimo para controle de qualquer projetos e ver seu próprio rendimento nas tarefas. Consigo editar todas as configurações de projeto e tarefa para que se encaixe no negócio em que estou prestando.

What do you dislike?

As vezes esqueço de clicar no play quando estou fazendo alguma tarefa, mas acho que é mais culpa minha do que do sistema, aliás, todos os dias me avisa por e-mail o que eu estou clicando play e o que não estou.

Recommendations to others considering the product

É ótimo para empresas de organização defasada, é muito bom para organização de tarefas de cada projeto, ainda mais por ser possível colocar toda a equipe num mesmo projeto, linkando todos que precisam fazer determinada tarefa, estou adorando fazer parte dessa comunidade, é muito satisfatório finalizar uma tarefa e entrega-la e depois ver tudo que já conseguiu finalizar.

Lembrar quais tarefas precisam ser feitas e o quanto das mesmas já foram feitas, o que ainda precisa ser feito e enquanto isso posso perguntar para meu gestor de que forma posso fazer isso e ele pode me responder por la mesmo. Todos os dias de manhã, quando abro o computados da empresa, tem um e-mail do Runrun.it me dizendo todas as tarefas que eu fiz, preciso fazer e o que não estou dando play, isso ajuda muito a me organizar para que meu dia seja mais produtivo.

Runrun.it review by Daverson S.
Daverson S.

"Muito útil, excelente. "

What do you like best?

A forma como organiza as tarefas do meu projeto, gosto de ver uma lista do que precisa ser feito e a ferramenta de comunicação interno nas tarefas é ótima.

What do you dislike?

Para ser sincero ainda não me deparei com nada que diga, NÃO GOSTO, mais acredito que poderiam deixar a interfase e configurações um pouco mais simples, não é todo usuário de PC que conseguiria utilizar a ferramenta.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Acredito que a usabilidade deva ser algo a melhorar, ainda acho um pouco dificil de configurar e administrar. Como disse, não é qualquer usuário que seria capaz de fazer o uso da ferramenta.

Atualmente utilizo o runrun.it para gerir o desenvolvimento de nosso ERP. O que mais é o foto de não esquecer o que precisa ser feito e os testes já realizados de forma a ver o que foi feito e o que ainda está em aberto. Montei uma equipe onde eu sou o adm e os desenvolvedores terceiros são parte da minha equipe. Assim envio tarefas e realizo testes para alinhar com o desenvolvimento.

Runrun.it review by Cleberson S.
Cleberson S.

"Compacto e Efetivo"

What do you like best?

A facilidade de você criar tarefas, transferi-las, acompanhá-las. Tudo isso de uma forma muito simples e prática.

What do you dislike?

Um ponto negativo seria o caso dos relatórios. Alguns são satisfatórios, porém outros pecam com algumas análises.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

É uma ferramenta muito importante para a administração das atividades.

O Administrador consegue, através de Gráficos e Relatórios, várias informações sobre as atividades pendentes e concluídas. É uma forma de conseguir estar atento a tudo, mesmo longe, visto que a plataforma pode ser acessada de qualquer computador.

É possível fazermos a gestão de todos os projetos que estão em tratativas/ em backoffice e dar a devida satisfação pelos atrasos(através dos comentários). Após o uso, o caso de atividades não feitas por esquecimento, foi praticamente nula.

Runrun.it review by Marcelo  F.
Marcelo F.

"Excelente"

What do you like best?

Ajuda bastante no gerenciamento das tarefas, seja ela grande ou pequena. Ajuda também a custear projetos e controlar uma equipe de pequeno a grande porte com facilidade.

Melhor ferramenta para se trabalhar com metas e prazos, ajuda, individualmente, na gestão de tarefas de cada pessoa, permitindo que ela se organize de acordo com necessidade da tarefa.

Melhora o entendimento da tarefa, pois com a criação de checkLIsts a intenção da tarefa criada fica ainda mais clara, e além disso, ajuda o funcionário a seguir um fluxo para se chegar à um fim.

O upload de Documentos auxilia ainda mais na gestão dos projetos, pois os documentos ficam separados por tarefa.

O sistema de seguidores melhora a forma de se trabalhar, pois a partir delas os líderes de equipes podem identificar dificuldades, defasagens e coisas correlatas.

RR-Rating - Ajuda na definição de metas individuais e pode criar um clima de "Competição" entre os trabalhadores, se esse clima for utilizado de forma correta pelo líder, o desempenho da equipe pode ser alavancado ainda mais, trazendo melhores resultados para a empresa.

What do you dislike?

O Plano utilizado na minha empresa é ótimo, por isso, nada a declarar

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Nada a declarar

Melhoria na gestão de todos os projetos da Equipe de Desenvolvimento.

Todos os integrantes da equipe podem ficar cientes do desempenho conjunto e também do individual, o que gera confiança e estímulos nos trabalhadores, melhorando ainda mais o resultado da equipe.

Runrun.it review by Ana Paula A.
Ana Paula A.

"Produtividade é a palavra de ordem"

What do you like best?

Poder trabalhar com vários profissionais alocados em uma mesma task. Ex.: Se estamos em uma reunião, podemos ter uma única tarefa para contabilizar o tempo, com todos os colaboradores alocados e contando o tempo de cada um na mesma task.

What do you dislike?

Não ter o somatório de tempo no relatório das tasks.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Além de ser a melhor ferramenta de gestão de produtividade, a equipe do Runtun.it compartilha muitos conteúdo que nos ajudam a crescer como gestores.

O maior problema era de não conseguir medir a produtividade da empresa em geral.

Os benefícios percebidos são:

- Ter um relatório por projeto e saber o custo real do mesmo.

- Ter relatório por cliente e poder apresentar o tempo de ações e qual investimento isso gerou para ele.

Runrun.it review by Danielle G.
Danielle G.

"Organização na rotina de trabalho"

What do you like best?

O Runrun.it é ótimo, sou usuária dele faz alguns anos. Meu primeiro contato com ele foi dentro de uma agência digital, em uma equipe com 28 pessoas e funcionava muito bem. Hoje tenho meu estúdio de design, pequenino com duas pessoas... e aqui o Runrun.it também faz a diferença no nosso dia-dia. Conseguimos dividir as tarefas e ter um feedback em tempo real de seu status. A usabilidade é ótima e fator essencial para nós o utilizarmos.

What do you dislike?

O preço pode ser uma barreira de entrada, porém acredito que deve-se encarar como um investimento em sua empresa e equipe.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Existe o Asana, e outros gerenciadores. Mas ainda prefiro o custo beneficio do Runrun.it, por sua preocupação com o produto e não somente na venda ou no código. Falha que alguns gerenciadores comentem.

O Runrun.it permitiu termos um bom fluxo de trabalho, tornando fácil delegar tarefas. A função check-list hoje é uma das que mais usamos, é bem interessante para projetos longos para vários pontos de entregas.

Assim não utilizamos tantos post-its, ou demandamos reuniões diárias para saber em que pé os projetos estão.

Um ponto positivo no Runrun.it é o conteúdo de apoio, os e-mails que encaminham são com assuntos relevantes e mesmo as postagens do blog. Fácil, leve e sem linguajar muito técnico.

Runrun.it review by Gabriel V.
Gabriel V.

"Ótimo para desenvolvimento e gerenciamento de tarefas"

What do you like best?

Aloque com eficiência o tempo entre os membros da equipe, facilite a alocação de custos e crie orçamentos para novos desenvolvimentos. Facilidade de atribuir e redistribuir tarefas entre diferentes equipes.

A administração dos usuários e a criação de clientes com separação de equipes e projetos permite gerenciar com eficiência cada frente de trabalho, transferir recursos e compartilhar experiências entre as áreas da empresa.

Em um trabalho demorado, o sistema de organização do Runrun.it é um poderoso aliado na revitalização de minhas tarefas.

É fácil entender todos os recursos do software. Ajuda a definir prazos e é fácil de organizar.

What do you dislike?

Não há muito o que reclamar de Runrun.it, pelo que testei o preço é justo e atende as necessidades dos desenvolvedores com quem trabalho.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Trata-se de um produto de performace altamente recomendada a outros usuários.

Se você quer uma equipe focada, controlada, no prazo e custos, Runrun.it irá ajudá-lo nisso.

Runrun.it review by João Pedro O.
João Pedro O.

"Melhor Sistema Organizacional"

What do you like best?

Contém uma interface Muito Bonita, com botões arredondados e bem simples de entender, com diversas funções muito praticas e que para minha área ajudam demais.

Inserida recentemente a função de colocar mais de uma pessoa na msm tarefa foi sem duvidas o melhor update que teve, super recomendo o Runrun.it

What do you dislike?

Alguns bugs e lags durante seu uso realmente são bem chatos, mas nd que um F5 não resolva.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Colocar um monitor com o status das tarefas de sua equipe visivel a eles

A organização do meu setor melhorou 100% depois de toda minha equipe começar a usar o runrun.it, dentre os benefícios, um deles é poder colocar em um monitor visível a todos, o que cada membro da equipe esta fazendo no momento.

Runrun.it review by Fabio F.
Fabio F.

"Simples e funcional"

What do you like best?

O poder de organizar as tarefas da minha agência, mapear o tempo investido em cada projeto, são as coisas que mais gosto no sistema, como a cereja do bolo a facilidade de incluir seguidores para as tarefas é muito bom, o fluxo caminha sozinho com apenas um lançamento.

A função de drag in drop para alterar a ordem das tarefas também utilizo muito, no nosso caso que temos que esperar devolutivas dos clientes sobre aprovações das fases, isto me dá poder de priorizar as tarefas.

What do you dislike?

Apesar de uma agência pequena tenho usado runrun.it há algum tempo, das ferramentas que preciso é um excelente sistema não tenho nada a acrescentar neste momento.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Sempre que tenho oportunidade conto minha experiencia e indico o software.

1 - Analise de tempo dispensando em tarefas X valor do investimento do cliente - Conseguimos ajustar valores de serviços e hora técnica baseado nas informações da aplicação.

2 - Agilidade na comunicação entre equipe, sem a necessidade de ficar utilizando e-mails e mensagens para observações sobre o projeto, tudo fica registrado no sistema.

Runrun.it review by Gabriel Henrique T.
Gabriel Henrique T.

"Organização e resultados"

What do you like best?

É muito fácil de usar, ainda mais com o material em vídeo dos cursos (dá para aplicar posteriormente para ter ser um usuário certificado). Tem-se uma ampla visão dos projetos em andamento, se há ou não atrasos, alguma tarefa que está atrapalhando o progresso, os recursos necessários e também os custos de cada tarefa ou projeto. Os relatórios também são bem completos, com vários tipos para gerenciar sua equipe e os custos. A integração com o Zapier facilita bastante o cadastramento de tarefas vindas de e-mails, tornando tudo muito automático e poupando tempo da equipe. Uma coisa legal também é a flexibilidade no uso, pois você pode configurar e reconfigurar seu ambiente quando quiser.

What do you dislike?

Alguns recursos poderiam ser disponibilizados no plano mais básico, como o backlog e a visualização Board, pois para migrar do plano mais básico´para o intermediário, o investimento é 50% maior. Ou diminuir o valor do plano intermediário.

Recommendations to others considering the product

O software é fácil de usar, tem um custo relativamente baixo e permite um bom gerenciamento de tarefas. É bom fazer um investimento de tempo nos vídeos, para entender como funciona a organização de clientes > projetos > tarefas, mas é coisa rápida.

Em meu departamento de marketing temos uma organização horizontal, sem chefe ou liderança, por isso o RR foi e está sendo útil para organizar as tarefas entre os colaboradores, e realmente enxergar o que cada um está fazendo, assim cada um pode se cobrar e cobrar o outro no andamento dos projetos.

Runrun.it review by Dayvd C.
Dayvd C.

"Estratégica e Prática em um flow para seu negócio decolar."

What do you like best?

Em minha função avalio o posicionamento e entrega de muitas plataformas, dentre os pontos como diferencial estratégico, e extrema relevancia ao setor de projetos, (o que supera a visão de service for agency,), eu observo a sinceridade da Marca, a real entrega da Runrun.it comparado a sua promessa.

What do you dislike?

Neste momento observo uma oportunidade de melhoria em seu posicionamento, para destacar o quão essencial o melhor uso da plataforma pode ser para o sucesso das agencias/clientes; dentro da plataforma no momento vejo oportunidades de integração com aplicativos como Pipedrive, se não a própria criação dentro do Runrun.it de CRM

Recommendations to others considering the product:

O Processo de implementação é mais fácil e próximo da realidade que voce imagina, sistema de upload de informações na trasição é algo relativamente fácil, sendo que com o acompanhamento pode ser ainda mais prático. Sem medo de ser feliz, :D

Jobs com datas acertivas, segurança para a equipe de atendimento e clientes, equipe de criação e tráfego alinhados, fácil visualização do hora/homem aplicado nas tarefas, trazem as informações essenciais para uma gestão eficaz da agencia.

Runrun.it review by Thomaz B.
Thomaz B.

"Ótimo sistema"

What do you like best?

A agilidade e manuseio agora nada fica atrasado na minha agencia de marketing digital, sempre que temos uma tarefa e cadastramos no runrun.it ele notifica todos os usuários e isso foi uma ajuda muito grande para equipe nada fica esquecido e o trabalho flui naturalmente e de forma rápida e pratica.

What do you dislike?

Não temos do que reclamar sobre o software é um ótimo sistema para nossa agencia e o atendimento é muito bom não a reclamações

Recommendations to others considering the product:

O Processo de implementação é mais fácil e próximo da realidade que você imagina, sistema de upload de informações na transição é algo relativamente fácil, sendo que com o acompanhamento pode ser ainda mais prático. Sem medo de ser feliz, :D

Jobs atrasados estão sendo resolvidos muito bem com a ferramenta, nada fica esquecido, estamos muito contente vamos usar muito ainda, o planejamento de campanha e integração de cliente a empresa ficou muito bom.

Runrun.it review by Héverton B.
Héverton B.

"Uma grande ferramenta de gestão"

What do you like best?

O melhor do Runrun.it é sem dúvida a sua própria metodologia de pilha, que permite que todas as tarefas fiquem organizadas, mostrando aos responsáveis o que precisa ser priorizado. A quantidade de relatórios permite um controle total do nosso escritório, oferecendo dados fundamentais para a nossa tomada de decisão. O feature mais recentes, o Backlog, permite uma visão completa do futuro de todos os projetos, nos ajudando a entender quando podemos ou não assumir novas demandas. Resumindo: é realmente o braço direito do gestor, sem dúvidas. Usamos há 4 anos e não pretendemos mudar tão cedo.

What do you dislike?

Acredito que são apenas alguns ajustes, mas algo que faria uma grande diferença seria a possibilidade de abrir tarefas para vários responsáveis (algo que não existe atualmente). Isso daria mais agilidade na hora de organizar os projetos que precisam de mais pessoas envolvidas.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Uma das melhores ferramentas do mercado para quem quer uma tomada de decisão ágil e certeira.

Usamos o Runrun.it desde que abrimos o escritório, mas percebemos uma grande diferença na qualidade da gestão dos projetos se compararmos com outras empresas do nosso setor. Saber o que precisa ser feito e quando precisa ser feito é o maior benefício que podemos tirar, além é claro, dos dados gerados, fundamentais para tomarmos decisões.

Runrun.it review by Blake C.
Blake C.

"I would probably be very lost without this"

What do you like best?

The layout and look of the user interface is easy to work with. Everything is laid out in an orderly fashion with bold colors and well-defined sections that make things easy to locate. Using most of the features is simple and intuitive. Most people that I work with that use Runrun.it don't need much time to figure things out. There are wonderful tools that let us input our tasks and create to-do lists so we can attack each priority in an orderly fashion and stay accountable.

What do you dislike?

There can sometimes be tasks I'm involved with that keep me from being able to post updates regularly, so I'll sometimes get bombarded with notifications that can be annoying. I'll also get stressed out that people will think I'm lagging for not sending updates.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want a collaboration system that's easy to use and can be customized relatively easily, then Runrun.it is a good platform to go with, in my opinion. The pricing isn't too crazy and you should be able to try out most of the basic features for at least a week to see how you like it.

Overall, Runrun.it has helped to have constant access to information and resources regarding tasks and projects in my company. It's been a great way to communicate with each other without having to actually make contact in real time. I've been able to keep a clear picture of what needs to be done and what items should have my attention first.

Runrun.it review by Isadora C.
Isadora C.

"Revisão de analista de conteúdo para o runrun.it"

What do you like best?

De poder marcar os colaboradores da empresa em comentários, ter espaço para descrever a tarefa, poder alocar diversos funcionários em uma só tarefa, fazer checklist's dentro das tarefas, colocar data desejada, criar tarefas automáticas semanais e poder reabrir tarefas.

What do you dislike?

Muitas vezes é difícil encontrar tarefas pela barra de pesquisa, mesmo com o número da tarefa, pois ela acaba sendo transferida para outra pessoa e assim eu preciso ir até o perfil dela para encontrar a tarefa. Seria mais fácil se todos que já fizeram parte da tarefa pudessem encontrar com facilidade na lupa.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Um ótimo programa para organizar todas as tarefas do time e ter a possibilidade de entender como os processos estão sendo feitos, além de poder atualizar-se a respeito de todos os trabalhos.

Consigo fazer tarefas mais focadas por conta do espaço de descrição e por isso os colaboradores conseguem compreender melhor o que precisam fazer. Gosto dos checklists e das tarefas onde cada um pode entregar sua parte, tornando assim o trabalho muito mais fácil e colaborativo.

Runrun.it review by Ramires S.
Ramires S.

"Best tool to manage costs and teams"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, intuitive, clean and effective, so summarize Runrun.it. The task register is fast and the control of what is being done, clients, projects and costs is extremely effective.

What do you dislike?

The layout of the notifications in the browser could improve, a simple bold would already help. Finding the tasks in backlog is not very intuitive, could stay in the task list of the users of each team. The app has some errors when it comes to delivering the task and downloading attachments, especially for IOS.

I was able to manage my team's time and take control of what was being done more or less, combining it at the cost of each project.

Runrun.it review by Rebeca R.
Rebeca R.

"Uma forma de organizar as tarefas da sua equipe de forma eficiente"

What do you like best?

Aqui na agência, o Runrun.it se tornou indispensável para tornar as tarefas diárias mais organizadas e dinâmicas. Com ele é possível organizar o fluxo de um projeto separando as tarefas e direcionando cada "pedacinho" para um colaborador. Assim todos tem acesso ao andamento do projeto e evita erros de comunicação.

What do you dislike?

Temos dificuldade em automatizar algumas tarefas que são recorrentes. Por exemplo: eu crio conteúdo toda quarta e essa tarefa é pré-requisito de outra tarefa, por exemplo: criar arte. É preciso refazê-las toda quarta, já que o "entregar e repetir" não cria toda a "cadeia" de tarefas e só uma única tarefa. Isso torna a "alimentação" de tarefas para equipe um pouco demorado.

Temos mais facilidade para gerenciar as tarefas e mensurar quanto tempo foi gasto em cada parte do processo. Assim é possível otimizar o nosso tempo!

Runrun.it review by Gabriel P.
Gabriel P.

"Easyness and a hell of a log"

What do you like best?

We no longer need e-mails or search through long e-mail chains to find the answers and to ask the questions we need! No more whatsapp groups or facebook - it's all there, and the information is never lost. If someone leaves the project in the middle, the newcomers will have all the information.

What do you dislike?

The estimates of how long it will take to finish a task are usually off - and runrun.it displays it bigger than the "desirable deadline", which for us - an ad agency - has more importance.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it if you're looking to improve communication between your teams inside projects.

Currently I'm a user of the system inside an Advertising Agency, using runrun.ir mainly for project managing. We're using less paper and having clearer info, which is great.

Runrun.it review by Eduardo K.
Eduardo K.

"Ótimo gerenciador de tarefas e custos"

What do you like best?

O RunRun permite que você crie filas para seus colaboradores de forma direta e rápida. É bem claro para o usuário o que ele deve fazer e a ordem.

What do you dislike?

Ainda é bem carente em relação ao kanban, a funcionalidade é bem amarrada com as tasks resultando em uma pré configuração desnecessária e pode ficar constantemente desatualizado se o usuário não costuma ver o RunRun Board e só usa a fila principal. Ainda precisa de muitas features para conseguir gerenciar um Projeto.

Problemas de organização com muitas tasks de clientes diferentes, precisamos mensurar o tempo das tasks e os custos. Com a implementação do RunRun Board também estamos tentando estruturar novos projetos em agile. O número de informações que o RunRun gera é bem interessante e se usado corretamente pode gerar diversos Insights.

Runrun.it review by Lucas G.
Lucas G.

"The first tracker that suited my personal needs"

What do you like best?

The new multiple task allocates feature. Really useful and great in making group work estimatives and time analysis in a simple way. The user interface is easy to learn (although I think some options should be more visible) and their team seems very commited in improving the application

What do you dislike?

With the default configuration, the amount of email that the application sends is overwhelming and kind of unnecessary. I just think it should be disabled by default in many of the default action cases. The only bug I found was a little error message that wasn't being displayed correctly.

Tracking the time of a development team working on multiple projects independently. People seem to adhere easily to the usability and task workflow.

Runrun.it review by Adriano A.
Adriano A.

"O programa que faltava para organizar o tempo e controlar as demandas de cada cliente."

What do you like best?

O que mais me agrada é a facilidade de organizar as tarefas e manter comunicação com os outros colaboradores sobre o plano. Se eu preciso informar alguma negociação trabalhada para um cliente, posso deixar registrado e acompanhar cada passo dado em outros planejamentos.

What do you dislike?

A parte que eu menos gosto é ter que selecionar colega por colega ao criar uma nova tarefa do Zero! Seria útil se pudéssemos selecionar um departamento inteiro de uma única vez.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Além de ser uma ferramenta com facilidade de uso, possui uma interface leve, possibilidade de acesso e acompanhamento também pelo celular através do seu App, possui um ótimo suporte técnico, que geralmente atende sua solicitação super rápido.

O principal uso que fazemos do programa é analisar o tempo demandado para cada cliente, o que nos permite saber quais os clientes que precisam de maior atenção/equipe.

Runrun.it review by Thiago G.
Thiago G.

"Excellent for task management"

What do you like best?

Runrun.it is an excellent tool for task management. At out company, the processes are running very smoothly and all deadlines and time spent are better controlled now. We can priorizate a task if it's urgent, so the team do it first. We can criate projects and many task inside the project. I like so much "To-do list" at the tasks and the calendar to schedule the tasks too

What do you dislike?

I can't think of something big that I dislike about Runrun.it. Their helpdesk is amazing and very helpful. But I would like to receive the notification and the alert more faster than I'm receiving.

Assign a priority order and guidelines for tasks. Track the status of projects and team. Set goals for every team member.

Runrun.it review by Igor A.
Igor A.

"Muito bom!"

What do you like best?

Gosto muito do layout e como as tarefas são separadas no gerenciador. Outra coisa muito importante é os emails de notificação e também o app, que ajuda muito. APP intuitivo e de muita fluidez. Além de poder compartilhar os projetos e tarefas com outros colegas de trabalho que estão com o mesmo cliente.

What do you dislike?

A atual forma alocamento de modelos de projetos é pouco funcional pois, não existe uma opção de alocação de tarefas em massa, somente a opção de alocamento manual de cada tarefa do projeto. Poderiam lançar um app para windows/mac para não depender do uso do navegador

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Poderiam lançar um app para pc que não fosse preciso o uso do navegador. Ajudaria muito até nas notificações na área de trabalho do Windows.

O Runrun.it me ajuda a gerenciar minhas tarefas diárias de uma forma descomplicada. Os benefícios são vários mas, as notificações sobre minhas tarefas me ajudam muito. O checklist é uma coisa muito boa para seguir passo a passo o processo sem esquecer de algum passo, assim alem de demandar menos tempo, agiliza minhas tarefas.

Runrun.it review by Isabela C.
Isabela C.

"Time management"

What do you like best?

I like all Run Run features. But the features the best is a play/pause on tasks and the dashboards.

The time dashborad its very cool, because i can control my time very good.

What do you dislike?

I believe it does not exact any functionality of Runrun that I do not like.

I need to track my hours bank, and the Run run does not have its dashboard for this.

In the scorecard, you could filter the medals for each profile. because some medals I will never own. In app for mobile, when an activity was in play, there might be activity occurring in mobile notifications (same music and other apps)

Recommendations to others considering the product:

n/a

All problems. The benefits are time management, control of tasks and dashboards.

Runrun.it review by Administrator

"Organizing and delegating efficiently is all that my Advertising Agency needs."

What do you like best?

I can delegate tasks quickly and efficiently through a simple and efficient tool. I can set deadlines and ensure the profitability of the Advertising Agency. I can discover bottlenecks in production processes to allow for a reorganization of processes. I get a more efficient and profitable advertising agency. Directors and employees perceive transparency in processes and the relationship of all is improved exponentially. Runrun.it has revolutionized the Vanner Handmade Tailor Made Agency and Consulting for Branding, Marketing, Advertising and Technology. Our services are complex and it is very difficult for the customer to understand our development processes. With Runrun.it we can add the client the part of the process so that he understands how much work is done by the agency. The value of our services has increased and the trust of the customer in our services as well.

What do you dislike?

I have difficulties with the user experience in some processes and I believe it would be amazing if the interface design was simpler and resembling that of Apple's iOS.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want to manage your team quickly and effectively, Runrun.it is the best option. Discover the bottlenecks in your business, delegate tasks, and discover the time it takes for each service to run with maximum profitability.

We had trouble delegating tasks with agility and assertiveness. We had trouble setting limits on working time and knowing our operational cost.

Now we can find out where the Agency is going wrong and how we can improve each production process.

Runrun.it review by Aislan James d.
Aislan James d.

"Primeiro contato com o Runrun"

What do you like best?

Tenho percebido o quanto é prazeroso observar o prazo que uma atividade estimação de tempo para ser gasto e você a entrega com um prazo menor do que o estimado.

What do you dislike?

Acredito que poderia ter uma monitoração do que eu tenho aberto no meu pc, no que eu navego e repassar isto para mim somente. Isso me ajudaria a ter uma noção no quanto eu trabalho, procrastino, estudo e etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Apresentem esta ferramente em mais plataformas de marketing, pois esta auxiliaria muito em novas culturas de trabalho em empresas criadas na nova cultura de trabalho que tem sido disseminada.

Tenho trabalhado como freelancer em uma agência de marketing digital, com isto eu tenho provado aos contratantes do meu serviço, o quanto eu tenho rendido nas atividades criadas por estes. Organização, comprovação de atuações.

Runrun.it review by Camila F.
Camila F.

"Ferramenta prática e eficiente"

What do you like best?

A facilidade e objetividade da ferramenta já valem a experiência. Com ela conseguimos criar uma tarefa em segundos e a partir da mesma documentar todo o processo do desenvolvimento, incluir seguidores que sejam relevantes para acompanhamento dessa tarefa em específico, criar checklist e incluir arquivos. Manter um histórico de cada parte do desenvolvimento é muito importante e isso é atingido facilmente dentro de uma tarefa.

What do you dislike?

Acredito que no momento as funcionalidades existentes atendem minhas necessidades.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Ótima ferramenta para gerenciamento de tarefas.

Acompanhamento do desenvolvimento de projetos web, acompanhamento de volume de horas e concentração de histórico de projetos em um só lugar.

Learn more about Runrun.it

Runrun.it Videos

Learning about Runrun.it?

* We monitor all Runrun.it reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
4.7