RSA SecurID® Access Reviews & Product Details

RSA SecurID® Access Overview

What is RSA SecurID® Access?

Ensure users have convenient, secure access—from any device, anywhere—to the applications they need, whether in the cloud or on-premises. RSA SecurID Access is an enterprise-grade multi-factor authentication and access management solution that lets organizations consistently and centrally enforce dynamic risk-driven access policies aimed at providing continuous, seamless authentication. It protects all of your resources with a wide range of authentication methods, including push notification, biometrics, OTP, SMS, and traditional hardware and software tokens.

RSA SecurID® Access Details

Establish an enterprise-wide authentication policy that protects your most valuable applications, resources, and information.

RSA Security
Bedford, MA
@RSAsecurity
3,079 employees on LinkedIn®

RSA SecurID® Access Screenshots

RSA SecurID® Access Reviews

Showing 68 RSA SecurID® Access reviews
Already have RSA SecurID® Access?
UL
What do you like best?

Great application, never had problems with it - never crashed or caused any disruption. Does its job. Also the icon stands out nicely and is easy to find on the screen Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike so far, except of course the extra (but necessary) nuisance of credentializing the access Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The digital token replaced the physical one, which was a lot of nuisance to carry around and it could get lost. Obviously in case the phone gets lost / does not work this would mean that the token can't be accessed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Associate Consultant - Infrasoft tech
What do you like best?

Using the RSA is not only reliable but also very safe and a helpful tool that can be used as a security measure . Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only downside of using the soft token is that sometimes you might have to rest the token or reinstall it due to some issues . Apart from that it works like a charm. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a great product that can be used as an additional security measure . At first it might fell inconvenient but given time you will realise that it's worth using . Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Personally I have used the RSA for only connecting to the VPN . It's a good security measure if your working remotely and need to access the company's intranet to work . Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UB
What do you like best?

We can use both desktop and mobile versions of app to authenticate which makes the process easy Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes we don't get a notification and also if we go to app and scroll down still the authenticate option will be unavailable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use RSA when we have to connect to our network from home or when we are out of office. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Authentication login access. even i have multiple customer vpn but looks like this the the best. And you can configured multiple configuration. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing dislike in this software, Happy to use it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Recommendations for all who want multi layer authentication. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Nothing Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AC
What do you like best?

It's helpful if your company looking for a MFA solution for the employees and org security.

It's easy to manage as an admin and you have 24/7 support from RSA TAC Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

the company admin team needs to procure token license and there is expiry limit ,so every time need to do reinstallation of rsa token..but now we have mobile token even...a better option.. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Good to use..good support Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

i do administration of RSA secure ID tokens,user access with token and it's related problems,RSA server gui admin ,

was helpful to do administrative works on the gui console . easy administration is the benefit for admins Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Associate Engineer
What do you like best?

RSA - It has both the hardtoken and Soft token for its MFA solution and also simplifies the authentication with the biometrics which are at its best. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it may get out of synced and the passcode does not work. We need to retry again. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Best option for Authentication controls Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

MFA solution

Biometric authentication

SSO for integrated application for Workday etc Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Manager
What do you like best?

No need further authentication for usage. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Provisioning is little boring and is not user friendly Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Ensuring connectivity through VPN for connectivity to office network. Securing VPN connection connectivity is great benefit out of RSA Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AS
What do you like best?

It is use full for security purpose and no one cant login without token. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some other users also access with you I'd without your permission. Need to keep some security for seeing the token. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Its secured and no one cant login with your token. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UA
What do you like best?

The most helpful part of RSA SecurID Access is obviously that it is electronic. As long as you have your laptop, you will have a code to enter online remotely. Very important in today's age. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are no real downsides to RSA SecurID Access. Only disadvantage would be that the passcode changes every bit, so if you do not copy it in time, you will have to get a new code - however, that is what makes it secure. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely make the move - great and secure! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Remotely working out of the office - it is a lot easier than having an actual token like at my previous job, especially for me as I tend to lose things that are not electronic. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Principal Mechanical Engineer
What do you like best?

Our users have been easily trained to use their hard or soft tokens. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Hard tokens expire and must be substituted. It can be challenging to keep them safe and accountable. They're also more costly. That is why we have changed to soft tokens. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

When implementing new technology in your environment, always prove a good concept. Try to see a few different token companies that work best for you. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It was an easy to use safety token and easy to implement. We both tried the tokens soft and hard and the two fit well. We're all fast switching to soft tokens due to cost savings. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AI
What do you like best?

By far the greatest attribute is the ease of use in tandem with its speed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Aesthetically the RSA window could be more modernized. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It’s very easy to connect to our VPN and reloads within a split second when necessary. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Big Data Engineer - I
What do you like best?

This Tool provides extra layer of security to the login process of any RSA enabled services.

It looks very much secured to me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it behaves very hectically for even after entering the correct pin several times.

sometimes says the wrong pin. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a very good tool to provide extra level of security. I will recommend this to all of you. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have our employees login verified using RSA SecurID Access. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Member Technical - Product Development
What do you like best?

RSA is the best and secure software based token for logging in into web applications and as well as VPN. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing much i disliked abut RSA i just loved it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just the best software token Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

logging in into web applications and as well as VPN Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UF
What do you like best?

It allows me to sign in to company accounts in a secure way using a temporary unique generated passcode that can be accessed on the computer server. Easy to navigate usage. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The one-time passcode refreshes quickly so sometimes by the time I've copied it, there's a new code. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great tool in that it's run on your computer instead of having to have a physical token that shows a code. Simply enter your PIN and you're in to get the temporary passcode. I recommend it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I can sign into accounts securely without worrying about an outsider discovering a password and getting in. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Rsa SecureID access has easied my life and enabled to work from home and still able to connect to a secure corporate network and get my work done. Earlier client i was working years back did not have secure id access so i had to go to work with long commute once they setup vpn and provided us rsa token it smooth. Best thing you can prefer either hard or physical token or soft token app installed on your phone which gets the work done. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing i disliked about it. I worked pretty much well never faced any issue. Even when enterted token right before expiry it use to take it and let me connect. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Connecting to vpn to access secure network. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

SecurID is reliable and easy to access on my mobile device. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Works as expected - I guess to nitpick the token could refresh a little faster. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

RSA SecurID helps keep our applications and information secure. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

This program easily lets me access my State network from a non-State laptop. I am able to easily enter important data in real time instead of having to wait and use my computer in my office. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The initial set up was very confusing. I had to actually have IT come and help me set it up. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

RSA is letting me essentially use a split screen system on my laptop. I am able to bring a portable laptop around, type in my four digit pin and in seconds I am connected to my companies network where I can enter my clients data. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Executive Assistant
What do you like best?

I've been using RSA secure message to connect and work from home for the last five years. I've never had a problem using this platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing dislike about this platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I use RSA ti connect to work when I an working home. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UB
What do you like best?

I like the fastest way of connecting to the network using the RSA token PIN. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

should be very careful with the hard RSA token. If you loose it then its gone. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

recommended Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It helps in connecting to the external server. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UE
What do you like best?

I like the convenience of having the ability to download an app and access an RSA code at any time. I am allowed to work remotely on occasion and we're given the option to either given the option to have an RSA token key chain or download the app. I would prefer to have one less thing to carry so I opted for the app. In doing that I have no issues access our VPN from anywhere I am, coffee shop, my own home, etc. the dashboard has a pretty simple interface and is easy to use, allows you to request a new code if needed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

At the moment I really do not have anything negative to say about the app, I think it's purpose is served well being that we need as much security as possible with the type of sensitive information that we deal with at my workplace. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We need the security, we need to be assured that we do not have to worry about where we access our company database at anytime/anywhere and using this app/software solves that problem. I can access and do my work feeling assured that I don't have to worry about the security of the information I have access to. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like that the RSA SecurID has a soft token implementation which sits as an application right on my laptop. I could also have a hard token that is physical that I keep on me, or I can have another soft token that is on my phone. However, I keep it on my laptop because it's already there once I turn it on and I open the application, it just simply works and pops up with another number for me to connect to Cisco Any Connect. It generates numbers quickly and it also lets you click a "copy" button to save you even more time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is not much to dislike here. The application itself is super simple! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make this move today, it is super convenient and simple to use Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am able to log onto my VPN to access my company's systems. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Product Manager
Financial Services
What do you like best?

Honestly, I've used tons of systems in my day trying to remote into my work computer, and usually they all lose connection eventually. RSA hasn't lost any connection and it's very quick to login to my computer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The set-up wasn't the most intuitive as I had to go through my company and reset the password a couple of times, but once everything was up and running there is really nothing that I dislike about it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

RSA is best used when you have some sort of walkthrough guide. I had one supplied to me through my company and it really helped, especially with the set-up. We use it in connection with Cisco and I would have to say the level of security and the ease of access is amazing! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Remote access into my work computer, especially on snow days and those days where we might have lost power to our home office. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UF
What do you like best?

When administered properly, the RSA token always works to enable remote access. There are no lag periods or failed attempts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The RSA token updates every 60 seconds so if you are a slow typer you can input the wrong one and then it expires so it won't work and you have to start the process all over again. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Write down your token if you are using remote access on a mobile device to ensure that the token will be accurate and inputted in a timely manner. Make sure your RSA SecurID Access is set up and installed properly with you tech department prior to first intended use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The best benefit that RSA provides is the ability for employees to work remotely easily. Setup is nonexistent after the installation and employees can log on in less than a minute. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Medicaid Enrollment Representative
Hospital & Health Care
What do you like best?

Its small and easy to carry nothing not to like Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes when i just miss the code it makes me generate a new one and makes the process a bit lengthy Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

VPN security and privacy Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Prior to using this, we had to have a key fob that would connect our laptop with the secure network. It was such a hassle to have the fob connected and to make sure you had it with you at all times.

This is so much easier! Generating random codes every few seconds on your home screen is a piece of cake! I am so thankful for it! I don't have to remember that darned fob any more! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike anything about this sign on system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It provides an easier way than we previously used. Not having to have a job with us at all times has made this a definite winner in my book! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Do you work for RSA SecurID® Access?