1) Easy to use
3) Using RSA you can use your application any where in the word.
4) It has feature to configure at both ANdroid & iOs
5) Good security feature when using specially banking application
6) Access simplifies authentication and credential management, helping to reduce IT support costs. With a conditional-access and risk-based approach, it ensures users are who they say they are and provides the right level of access from any device, across cloud and on-premises applications.
7) Two-Factor Authentication
The RSA token is a physical ‘pen’ that generates a random code every 60 seconds. This code is used, along with the RSA PIN number that you choose, in order to gain authentication for access to an account or server. The RSA token offers a two-factor authentication process that consists of:
‘Something you know’ – A four digit, memorised PIN number.
‘Something you have’ – The physical token, which generates a 6 or 8 digit code every 60 seconds.
8) it does greatly enhance login security. It’s useful for anyone who wants to use two-factor authentication.
9) Deliver convenient, secure access to your extended enterprise with RSA SecurID Access, the leading multi-factor authentication and identity assurance solution. Whether you deploy it as a service in the cloud or on premises, RSA SecurID Access protects both SaaS applications and traditional enterprise resources with a full range of authentication methods and dynamic, risk-driven access policies. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.