RJMetrics

3.5

RJMetrics CloudBI helps ecommerce and SaaS companies acquire, convert, and retain more customers.

Work for RJMetrics?

Learning about RJMetrics CloudBI?

RJMetrics Reviews

Ask RJMetrics CloudBI a Question
Showing 3 RJMetrics CloudBI reviews
RJMetrics CloudBI review by Kristen E.
Kristen E.

"RJ Metrics for Beginners"

What do you like best?

In the beginning of our account setup, we had a person who was very knowledgable and helped us get all of our data into our data warehouse. We don't have anyone who codes or knows SQL on the team, so they had to help quite a bit and setup was pretty easy. They also provided a few sessions teaching us how to then pull helpful reports and set up charts based on our data warehouse/

What do you dislike?

There has been quite a bit of learning time for me to discover how to set up reports in the way that I need to. I am not a data analyst and this tool is built for people who have some base knowledge in that area.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend that when implementing RJ Metrics, that at least one person on your team has some knowledge of data analysis and report building. Otherwise, you must be willing to put in hours of work into learning the system (which is fine and I am know getting what I need), but if your schedule is strapped, just know that there is more implementation time than a normal software because of the level of complexity that comes with analyzing data from several sources.

We were trying to pull cross-sectional data from our different sources; like crossing page visit data from Google Analytics and comparing it with sales data from Shopify to gain insights into specific conversion data. That is just one example of how we are using this tool and it has been really helpful for that. It has also been helpful to set up sales reports that aren't automated through Shopify. RJ Metrics has a much wider ability to slice data and save reports in a visual manner vs. Shopify.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about RJMetrics
RJMetrics CloudBI review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"I use RJ daily to check and build dashboards"

What do you like best?

It’s pretty easy for an everyday user to create basic charts. I like that it offers the ability to run cohort reports to track different sets of subscribers over time for things like upgrades and churn.

What do you dislike?

It can sometimes take a while to process larger sets. Also, it would be nice if you could customize chart colors to use in presentations.

Keeping data and performance visible daily,/dashboarding & adhoc reporting. It helps us aggregate data across multiple systems.

What E-commerce Analytics solution do you use?

RJMetrics CloudBI review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"It gives me the data I need"

What do you like best?

The tables and reports are relatively user-friendly and straight-forward.

What do you dislike?

It's not intuitive to dig deeper into data. Like, if I want to see keywords inside of the campaign, I would like to be able to just click on that.

We're connecting the front-end ad metrics with back-end ones, helping us calculate MTP and make advertising decisions.

There are not enough reviews of RJMetrics for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Mixpanel Logo
Mixpanel
Mixpanel helps businesses deeply understand user behavior and drive intelligent action with the leading user analytics solution.
Woopra Logo
Woopra
Woopra is a real-time customer analytics service that delivers a comprehensive view of the customer to help companies create better experiences.
Reviewbox Logo
Reviewbox
4.7
Reviewbox is a tool designed to help vendors monitor their products on Amazon and other major retail sites.
CAKE Logo
CAKE
CAKE provides proprietary cloud-based solutions to collect, attribute and optimize the performance of digital marketing return on investment, in real-time.
Metrilo Logo
Metrilo
4.8
Metrilo helps transform data into sales by combining powerful CRM, instant Analytics, and E-mail Marketing all in one platform, all specially built for eCommerce.
Bluecore Logo
Bluecore
Bluecore enables eCommerce marketers to create and distribute personalized triggered emails with speed and precision, dynamically reacting to customer behaviors and catalog changes.
Magento Business Intelligence Logo
Magento Business Intelligence
3.5
Magento Business Intelligence module is to acquire, convert, and retain more buyers through BI.
ChannelApe Logo
ChannelApe
4.9
ChannelAp is a platform that help store owners automatically update inventory data and move products across sales channels.
TrackStreet MAP Compliance Software Logo
TrackStreet MAP Compliance Software
TrackStreet's industry-leading MAP compliance software automates the tedious, time-intensive task of monitoring Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) and Authorized Dealer program compliance.
Glew Logo
Glew
Glew provides multichannel business intelligence and analytics for ecommerce merchants, digital agencies, retailers and B2B sellers.

Learning about RJMetrics?

* We monitor all RJMetrics reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.