Reviews.io Reviews & Product Details

Reviews.io Overview

What is Reviews.io?

REVIEWS.io is a leading provider of review collection and eCommerce marketing solutions. Build your online reputation, encourage consumer loyalty, and connect your business model to market demands through genuine customer feedback. Our contract free price plans are fully customisable, and all come with industry leading innovations as standard: • Consumer trust and conversion – boost both with authentic, verified customer product or service reviews. • Automation – use customisable email templates, In-email forms or free SMS invites to drive your review campaign. • Full online reputation management – showcase reviews across the web, from product landing pages to social media, Google, Bing and more. • Content creation – convert reviews into high impact content with our easy to use the Social Proof feature. • Seller ratings – as a Google Licensed Partner, all feedback collected through REVIEWS.io contributes to your seller rating. • Brand engagement – collect powerful user-generated content with our video review tool and take customer feedback to the next level. The REVIEWS.io platform is built with the end-user in mind – easy to navigate and easy to use for both you and your customers. We also provide seamless integrations with all major eCommerce, CRM and social platforms, online loyalty programmes and a range of digital marketing solutions. With offices in the UK, the US, Germany and Australia, we’re helping brands worldwide stand out in a competitive online marketplace.

Reviews.io Details
German, English, French, Italian, Spanish

Reviews.io has developed several review collection solutions including Merchant Review Collection, Product Review Collection & In-Store Review Collection. Reviews.co.uk is focused on providing the best social review experience for websites across the globe. Our developers are happy to create custom solutions to fit your individual business needs. We display all of our costs upfront and don’t tie you in with lengthy contracts. We don’t shy away from challenging projects and we love creating custom solutions for our clients.

Reviews.io
1998
Leicestter, United Kingdom
@reviews_experts

Reviews.io Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the Reviews.io community
Have you used Reviews.io before?

Reviews.io Reviews

Showing 2 Reviews.io reviews
Ratings (1)
Already have Reviews.io?
What do you like best?

Seemed like an okay tool to generate user reviews. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

- The widget displays total reviews even if you don't have a lot of reviews. For example, let's say that you're a startup with two five star ratings and you want to show this on your website using their widget. The widget will read "Rated 5 Stars Based on 2 Reviews" and you can't hide the total number of reviews. Personally, I don't want to show the total number of reviews when I don't have a lot. So I contacted my customer success rep and asked for help. Her response? "There's an API for that". --- Not helpful at all.

- Customer service - not helpful

- Tried to cancel my plan and they basically tried to keep me locked in.

- CHARGED my card after I canceled... for time that I DID NOT use the service. Their privacy policy says that they can do this, but it's a pretty bad/unfriendly policy. Most SaaS companies will just cancel your account and not bill you. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Trustpilot Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Getting and showing reviews as a startup. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Callum McKeefery of Reviews.io

Hi John,

I'm sorry to hear you had a negative experience.

I have looked through the chat and call notes and I can see on October 30th that we offered you a full refund as you were in our '90 Day Guarantee' period. After the 90 days, we offer a 30-day rolling cancellation policy that we find is more friendly than that of Trustpilot & Yotpo's annual contracts.

We do try and make our widgets as flexible as possible but not showing the review number is a very rare unique situation. In 9 years this is the first time we have had this request.

We are currently in the process of developing new widgets with more controls.  Based on your feedback we will do our best to make sure this control is added to the new widgets.

I am sincerely sorry for the upset caused and I can confirm that all payments have been refunded to your card.

With your feedback, we will improve our processes & solution.

Kind Regards,

Callum

Marketing Manager
What do you like best?

They were quick to rectify poor customer service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

They originally had very poor customer service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Nothing at the moment Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.