Reviews.io Reviews & Product Details

What do you like best?

- Reviews.io is a Google-approved reviews aggregator in competitive price. The star rating shows up in the Google search results related to our company, as soon as we have collected over 100 reviews through Reviews.io.

- Reviews.io is feature-rich. Both the Company and Product reviews collection mechanisms work like a charm. The good amount of widgets they offer are useful, well designed and are all easily integrated with our Shopify ecommerce platform. They provide comprehensive help database. We were able to find most answers from the help portal.

- The Reviews.io support is easy to reach. The representatives are very patient, knowledgeable, doing their best to understand our problems and offered prompt resolution. Cameron has been looking after us since we used Reviews.io a year ago. He is extremely helpful, friendly and detail-minded. Thank you for your professional service Cameron! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. We are satisfy with Reviews.io's service so far. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The email reviews invitation distribution schedule was unexpectedly delayed. Cameron and the technical team helped to identify the cause as one of the country specific invitation duration settings that had been incorrectly configured. They helped us to fix the issue very quickly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Reviews.io Overview

What is Reviews.io?

REVIEWS.io is a leading provider of review collection and eCommerce marketing solutions. Build your online reputation, encourage consumer loyalty, and connect your business model to market demands through genuine customer feedback. Our contract free price plans are fully customisable, and all come with industry leading innovations as standard: • Consumer trust and conversion – boost both with authentic, verified customer product or service reviews. • Automation – use customisable email templates, In-email forms or free SMS invites to drive your review campaign. • Full online reputation management – showcase reviews across the web, from product landing pages to social media, Google, Bing and more. • Content creation – convert reviews into high impact content with our easy to use the Social Proof feature. • Seller ratings – as a Google Licensed Partner, all feedback collected through REVIEWS.io contributes to your seller rating. • Brand engagement – collect powerful user-generated content with our video review tool and take customer feedback to the next level. The REVIEWS.io platform is built with the end-user in mind – easy to navigate and easy to use for both you and your customers. We also provide seamless integrations with all major eCommerce, CRM and social platforms, online loyalty programmes and a range of digital marketing solutions. With offices in the UK, the US, Germany and Australia, we’re helping brands worldwide stand out in a competitive online marketplace.

Reviews.io Details
German, English, French, Italian, Spanish

Reviews.io has developed several review collection solutions including Merchant Review Collection, Product Review Collection & In-Store Review Collection. Reviews.co.uk is focused on providing the best social review experience for websites across the globe. Our developers are happy to create custom solutions to fit your individual business needs. We display all of our costs upfront and don’t tie you in with lengthy contracts. We don’t shy away from challenging projects and we love creating custom solutions for our clients.

Reviews.io
1998
Leicestter, United Kingdom
@reviews_experts

Reviews.io Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the Reviews.io community
Have you used Reviews.io before?

Reviews.io Reviews

Showing 91 Reviews.io reviews
Already have Reviews.io?
Owner
What do you like best?

The dashboard is very easy to use.

The onboarding team make sure you fully understand everything and give you helpful and actionable advice to help you get the most from your plan.

There was a discount for paying annually.

There is no contract which is handy and if you do pay annually they will refund the months you didn't use.

A lot of extra features included in plans that other companies charge more for or simply don't have.

They offer SMS invites which people are more likely to respond to. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike and only wish I had signed up sooner. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I wouldn't go anywhere else and it's definitely worth the money, think there's a free trial as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Broadcasting my company reviews to show we are credible, reliable and trustworthy, thus increasing sales and brand awareness. My business is still quite new to informing potential customers that we offer great products and service is key Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Chief Cheerleader
What do you like best?

Love how easy the switch over was from another platform. The Reviews.io team are super helpful and quickly answer any questions we have had. Super visually appealing and easy to use. Have noticed a huge increase in people providing reviews since our change to this platform as well. Thanks team! Can't wait to see what you come up with next. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Limitations for new businesses - but hopefully something can come in the future to fill this gap! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it - the ease of switching or starting with this platform will be the first thing that wins you over but there is a lot to love about it! User-friendly, visually appealing and great return! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Integrations with other platforms are affordable and easy to set up with Reviews.io allowing us to increase our social proof across all our marketing and customer touchpoints. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director of Search Marketing @Veradigm, an Allscripts company
What do you like best?

We've been using reviews.io for a couple of months now and the service has been nothing short of exceptional. The system itself is very simple to use and packed with features but the backup and customer support is brilliant. Nothing appears to be too much trouble for the reviews.io team! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Genuinely nothing. I honestly can't think of anything right now that is a blocker for us. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We're using reviews.io to bolster our efforts in the upcoming launch of our product. After launch, we will be using it as a platform to further encourage communication and feedback with our customers in a clear and transparent way. The current benefit to us is better visibility of us as a company and in the future, provide a feedback platform for our customers on the product itself. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The platform is easy to navigate, the functionality is excellent, getting up and running was remarkably straight forward. It's early days for us but the potential Reviews.io brings is huge.

Integration to Social Media makes for ease of great content generation and the Social Proof section enabling the publishing of individual reviews with an eye-catching banner is quick and easy to put together from your desktop. Download the Reviews.io content App and you can see your Reviews and create banners for posting to Social Media while mobile.

Support via our Customer Success Executive was and is, outstanding; initially guiding us through all aspects of the platform on a scheduled Call. Following their tuition during the course of 45 minutes we allocated time that afternoon to create our Reviews Booster mailing list which resulted in a number of reviews being left for us almost immediately.

The widgets for integration to websites are versatile and varied, enabling the viewing Product and Company reviews across the pages of our website.

I can heartily recommend. Thank you Reviews.io Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have not found anything that is unhelpful in meeting the needs we have for enabling our customers to read and leave a review. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

No problems as such, when I've had questions, our Customer Success Executive has responded quickly with support.

Feedback from customers already shows that they do read and value the Reviews on our website as a point of confidence in choosing us.

The ability for a customer to leave a Review via video or add photos to their Review is a further source of highly valuable publicity for the review reader. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love that there's help every step of the way to get everything prepared and installed on my website. I'm not great with technology (hence being really nervous!), but Kehan and Cameron have made it so easy and have been very helpful and super quick to respond to my many questions.

I love that my gorgeous customers will soon be able to leave reviews about their shopping experiences and the shoes they bought and that all their responses will be displayed so clearly on my website.

There's a surprising amount of flexibility on offer with how things are styled and look, which I really appreciate, too.

I also love the social media templates ... how wonderful and easy to use and fabulous to look at are these?! So quick to just upload on Instagram or Facebook, too.

Overall, Review.IO is very intuitive and easy to use and I'm looking forward to learning even more about it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far; it all seems very flexible to my needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I'm largely a one-woman show, so having automated review requests is incredibly helpful. I'm also about to open my online shop up for international sales so I feel that lots of lovely reviews that I've already gathered (through the Review Booster initiative) will reassure future customers that they are dealing with a small business that cares and is honest and reliable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Managing Director
What do you like best?

The Reviews.io team and management have demonstrated the highest trust and integrity of all reviews reviews platforms I have had dealings with over the last decade. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

No Linkedin Integration to create posts from the review. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Nice to have a Reviews widget on the website and clients can decide whether to leave a review anonymously whilst still being able to verify they are genuine reviews by job number. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Both Ciaran & Sophia have made my journey with reviews.io a very pleasant one. From Sophia setting my account up to Ciaran discussing my reviews plan and working with me to achieve more reviews, and also build customer trust. I have now noticed with our site www.camelotfurniture.co.uk that we are now getting more and more customer referencing past customers experiences from the reviews widget on site. I have now set another review account up for www.stairliftscomparison.com which I'm sure will seek the same customer trust that we get from Camelot furniture. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Honestly there is nothing that I can dislike about this company. I would recommend that they speak to the technical team as a couple of my customers received the review invitation in the junk folder, but that might be down to the customers server security. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are solving customer trust, now customers read our online reviews and its like the review has explained to our customers what we stand for and why they should buy from our company based on based customers feedback. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Reviews.io is very easy to navigate and notifies us almost immediately when a customer has left a review. I see it on my business email account and then can easily move to the Reviews.io platform to respond to the customer who left the review. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I cannot think of anything about Reviews.io I dislike Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

By using this software, the voices of our customers are known to anyone who investigates our account, and in our case, our customers' voices are so incredibly positive that they truly encourage potential new customers to give us a chance. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner and Talent
What do you like best?

Simplicity and cost efficiency are key for my business as I'm a small business owner. The interface is very straightforward and once I set things up, I've been able to use it regularly with minimal effort. Best of all it gives potential clients the confidence that they're working with a quality professional and elevates the overall appearance of my business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

If there was one aspect of Reviews.io I would change it would be having to purchase features as part of a package/new plan vs. a la carte. There are additional features I would like to use in my review collection process, but that don't justify the significant price difference in upgrading -- especially if I don't plan on using the other features included in the new plan. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I initially bought the Reviews.io service to help with search engine optimization/rankings by having the star ratings added against my listing in Google. However, I've found the greater benefit has been in serving as a "source of trust" for future clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Digital Marketing Executive
What do you like best?

Reviews.io adds really good value even on their lowest pricing tier. You can collect reviews in an organized and consistent way. Their website widget library is rich, the platform has great integrations, and their team is very friendly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes things are a bit oddly placed and hard to find on the platform, but it's not at all hard to get used to. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take a look at the integration library - it's impressive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With this platform we can collect reviews more easily for multiple platforms and can showcase how popular 10to8 is. We can also collect reviews to enable the seller ratings on our Google Ads. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

This product exceeds our needs and expectations at a much lower cost then its competitors. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I'd like to see a better process for getting approvals to share social posts from our users. The current process leaves a public message for them which we would prefer was not public. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This give us an honest and transparent way for our customers to tell the world how they feel about our products and service. It also gives potential customers a way to know they can trust us. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

We've used a few review platforms and Reviews.io is the best by miles. The ease of use and integration is great, support is top-notch, and most importantly our conversion rate has gone up drastically. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Really hard to think of anything negative. The cost can be scary to smaller businesses but it pays itself off tenfold in no time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We've helped build customer trust massively. Other platforms seem to get far less review responses. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

- The onboarding and support team are incredibly attentive and pro-active. Any issues we did have with our integration was quickly resolved. We were up and running, collecting reviews in matter of days. Thanks Cameron and Mollie 🙌

- The user interface is clean and easy to use.

- Integration with Klaviyo and the ability to collect reviews through dynamic link is a real game changer, such an amazing feature.

- Compared to competitors such as Yotpo the pricing for the core features is extremely good, although if you want to use premium features, it does start to add up.

- Google Seller Ratings on our organic search results appeared very quickly.

Highly recommend for startups and early stage businesses. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Generally there is very little I dislike about reviews.io. We did have some issues with the product cataologue setup but this was mainly due to our Shopify setup and the reviews.io support team quickly found a workaround. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Before we had a very complicated reviews process that required a significant amount of manual work. Now we have automated almost all of this process with the help of reviews.io. It has also unquestionably helped increased our conversion rates. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director
What do you like best?

Knowledge of their product and ability to analyse and advice on the features most suitable to the individual business. Extremely professional, friendly and knowledgeable service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Complicated menu tires make it difficult to locate certain services. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do you the online live support function. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Issue with product and company joint review collection was solved instantly. The most fruitful phone call I had in months and resolution was immediate, additionally you were very well clear in your instructions and were able to pinpoint and advice on features that would be most beneficial for our line of business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Simple, easy to use review platform which has some great self-serve functionality - no need to get in contact with the team all the time, albeit they are super helpful and friendly when you do. The platform has new features being added all the time with no additional charges, no long contracts and no extortionate fees. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

A difficult question - but being a new platform customer awareness isn't as high as competitors which have become well established and known (e.g. trust pilot and reevoo). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take a free trial and start using the platform! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Reviews has helped us to gain real customer feedback, letting us know which things we do well, and which things we need to focus more on. We can then publish the great reviews on our website using the pre-built widgets to build trust with potential customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Can prompt for reviews, put in social media, so many other features I realise I've only been scratching the surface with what reviews.io can do.

The main reason I've realised this is Glenn, who realised we hadn't been inviting customers to review and proactively got in touch to show me how to use it. Having taken over the business from someone else this was invaluable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Can't fault it so far! Great app and great service Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Getting prompt, realistic, positive customer feedback and then capitalising on it to attract new customers via the website and social media Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AA
What do you like best?

1. Speed to set up. 2. Flexibility to handle difficult integrations 4. Great on site displays 5. Awesome support. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The influencer module isn't as helpful as I expected compared to dedicated tools like Gatsby that catch influencers at the top of the funnel. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Biggest is brand perception. Without facts you are guessing or believing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Glen was very knowledgeable. He answered all the questions I asked him. He also gave quite a lot of good suggestions about how to get in touch with teh clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. Very occasionally I could see his link was breaking up and there was some interference in the audio but it wasn't too bad and it wasn't really his fault. It must have been the internet bandwidth around his area. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

cost effective and friendly staff :) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

As stated above, I called because we had suspended the subscription but then just re-joined and wanted to know the new ways of collecting feedbacks from the clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Since moving to Reviews.io from another review collection and management platform, we have have seen a huge increase in business and product reviews.

The integration was simple, data flow was easy to connect and we were collecting reviews within a number of days.

I love that we can now actively collect business AND product reviews.

Also having the ability to feed product reviews to google is a massive win for our company, as we did not have this ability with our previous collection and management platform.

The customer support is great, the team is always happy to guide you when requested - in both technical support and to ensure that you are using the platform to its fullest capability. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We have recently integrated Reviews.io with Klaviyo, and although they offer some great tracking events, I would love see an event for someone who has added a video/photo during a review.

I would like to see social and user generated content play a larger part of the platform moving forward.

The ability to further modify and customise the dynamic link collection page would also be a bonus, but this being very picky. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Dont wait. Its a great price and has great functionality. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are solving our business review and product review collection issue.

Reviews.io has allowed us to increase customer satisfaction, whilst easily identify and manage customers who were not happy with their experiance. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The ease of use for reviews is what appeals. Not only is it easy to use but their social proof features are amazing and really help you shine when it comes to social media and making you stand out from the crowd. There is also help on hand through their handy chat feature and they are usually very quick to respond. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would like more social proof abilities. But I'm greedy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

See above. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Ease of collecting reviews using the dynamic link meant that we could use our existing CRM to collect confirmed reviews and integrate that into our current processes without having to do any API integrations. We're also really happy with the performance in the search results since getting reviews. We've seen our Reviews.io page go to 3rd in the search results within a few weeks of going live. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There isn't indepth analysis of search terms that are using to get to the reviews.io page, and those search terms aren't tracked over time. So we have to do our own reporting of that, and track the impressions that we get each week. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We're creating better visibility of our brand and the good stories that it creates by having our reviews.io page on the first page of the search results for some important keywords. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

From the beginning, responsive customers service staff helped us build templates, and integrate widgets into our website

Billing was flexible, month by month, not locked into a large upfront payment

Easy compatibility with Neto, and if there were any issues, their tech teams were able to solve quickly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We had no issues using Reviews.IO, can only speak highly of their professionalism Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Speak to their Customer Service team, they are great Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We had a review problem from years ago, from an order build up delay issue.

We were able to capture a backlog of recent positive reviews, to show customers our current performance Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AL
What do you like best?

For my company, the main purpose was to find what was the most competitive offer to show Google star ratings on our Ads (and Organic till Google decided to do away with it).

After going through TrustPilot, YotPo, Reviews.io and a few others, they had the best combination of features and pricing and allowed you to do a piece-meal plan.

It was important for us to be able to leverage their review collection feature via a custom URL to embed in our email to mass collect reviews + automate ongoing review collection.

Also, the branch feature in the review collection is superb since we're a national company, we want to show where our customer reviews are coming from.

Highly recommend for any startup or early stage company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only downside is that their a UK company so the dates on some of their publishing Widget abide by their convention :D. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Minor, but the date format (US vs. UK) issue regarding some of their publishing widgets. The benefits is the maintenance has been extremely low Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.