Reviewbox

4.7

Reviewbox is a tool designed to help vendors monitor their products on Amazon and other major retail sites.

Work for Reviewbox?

Learning about Reviewbox?

Reviewbox Reviews

Ask Reviewbox a Question
Reviewbox review by Lindsey B.
Lindsey B.

"Easy to use, informative software that allows us to continue to grow our business!"

What do you like best?

The day to day notifications about reviews and questions we get from Amazon users. It helps me to be able to interact with our clients within a short time frame and recognize potential issues with our listings quickly.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I would like more is if we were notified instantaneously of our reviews instead of once a day.

Before Reviewbox we didn't have a way to respond to our reviews on Amazon. So we had customers with problems and we were not solving them. This was a huge issue because we love taking care of our buyers! It also shows us how we are doing as far as the quality of our products and the percentage of negative reviews compared to positive. This has driven us to be better and has given us much needed feedback on what we need to improve upon.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Reviewbox
Showing 26 Reviewbox reviews
Reviewbox review by Peter M.
Peter M.

"Right Service at the Right Price"

What do you like best?

Provides reviews received daily on all channels where we sell. Is a simple service but at the right price point which is hard to say about many other services which, generally offer more, but at severly high price points. Other services that offer a lot at higher price points are great for merchants that use all those services but if you want a simple, easy-to-use, product review tracking service this is it.

What do you dislike?

The user interface is not great looking but works and is intuitive. UX/UI experts will not be happy but the value will be what drives you to use Reviewbox.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do your homework on other solutions, but in the end you'll most likely choose Reviewbox. Reason being is that it's hard to get all the things you want in 1 software provider and so you'll find you need to piece-meal it out among many. That is just the nature of multi-channel selling in 2018. You'll come back to Reviewbox because of the price, service and because it works.

We're able to track all reviews across all marketplaces and reply to customers daily. We've realized greater customer engagement through being able to comment directly on reviews and have allowed customers to realize our customer service is top notch.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Reviewbox
Reviewbox review by Administrator

"Great tool - Outdated Dashboard and Layout"

What do you like best?

I love the service that they provide. The account reps that I have worked with have been excellent and I very much would recommend them just based upon this!

What do you dislike?

I dislike the dashboard that is in place. It is very "old" feeling and not as user friendly and easy on the eyes as other dashboards and 3P tools we use on a daily basis.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Be mindful of the statistics you are looking for and date ranges. These guys work very well for accounts around the 100-500 SKU count mark. Bigger than that, it has proven to us to be a bit of a pain on daily emails, however with certain tweaks this could be fixed! Anybody who chooses ReviewBox to be a part of their software suite will be happy with the customer service and help provided!

Review tracking, Hijacker alerts, Pricing changes. We use ReviewBox on a daily basis for business needs and will continue to use them as their platform grows.

What Product Reviews solution do you use?

Reviewbox review by Christopher R.
Christopher R.

"Great people, useful tool"

What do you like best?

Hillary and Jim were awesome to work with. They're really good at listening, helping out with technical issues, and taking feedback. Overall, They were really personable and easy to work with.

What do you dislike?

The UI was a little clunky. It wasn't always super intuitive, some of the functions had delays or didn't work, or it would just freeze up sometimes. Jim and Hillary were great at helping, but it was a steep learning curve for sure. Harder than seller central.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Keep in close contact with your sales rep. Ask a lot of questions and take the time to get used to it. It's a very useful tool if you use it correctly, so don't give up just because it wasn't a turnkey solution. It's something that, especially for Vendors, is a very useful tool. There aren't very many tools out there for Vendor Central, and this is one of the better ones.

Vendor Central has THE WORST reporting tools. You never know when you get questions or reviews or what your rank it. Reviewbox helped solve all of those things. It was really useful for the review and question reporting, especially.

Reviewbox review by Adam M.
Adam M.

"Great tool for tracking Amazon customer sentiment"

What do you like best?

Reviewbox provides a very clear, easy-to-read snapshot of product reviews and questions every day.

What do you dislike?

The backend isn't super refined. It's a small quibble, because I don't really login to the web portal often. Most of my interaction is through the daily generated summary snapshot of reviews and questions.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do a trial of the service first to see if it meets your needs. We were very early adopters, so have seen the program grow and expand over the past couple years. The Reviewbox team is adding features based on customer interests and needs. The web interface is not the smoothest, but I value that they are putting more resources to growing the capabilities over aesthetics.

In addition to the basic review and question monitoring, they have some other programs worth investigating. Their value will depend on what kind of seller you are (1P vs 3P, # SKUs) and access to questions is really only valuable if you intend to answer them!

Reviewbox allows our team to rapidly respond to customer questions and concerns on Amazon. By rapidly responding to poor reviews, we are providing better customer service and can also engage satisfied customers.

Reviewbox review by Lindsey B.
Lindsey B.

What do you dislike?

Reviewbox review by Chris W.
Chris W.

"Detailed Review and Price Tracking in a Downloadable Format"

What do you like best?

I love that all of the gathered review and price information can be exported as a csv. It allows us to really drill down on the details we need to succeed. I also like the email notifications, they let me know what needs my attention first thing in the morning!

What do you dislike?

The only thing I have even a little difficulty with is deleting SKUs from reviewbox. It has to be done one at a time. Which is time consuming. However, if I send a file with the SKUs I need to be deleted they take care of it for me in a matter of hours. They really are great to work with.

The team at Reviewbox has gone above and beyond helping us get the information we need. In addition to the review information we needed initially, they built a custom solution and now provide us detailed data from multiple sales channels, three times a day! We had multiple calls and many many emails, as they worked out the details for us, and they remained friendly and professional throughout.

Reviewbox review by Katheryn J.
Katheryn J.

"Makes my life so much easier!"

What do you like best?

Reviewbox has been great. I love receiving the daily email notifications so I don't have to manually check each product, and the links take me directly to the online review which saves so much time. The dashboard is very user-friendly, too. Jim, the owner, is really easy to work with and super responsive if I ever have questions.

What do you dislike?

Really can't think of anything I dislike - I wanted to see this rolled out to track other e-tailers but that's already in the works!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it! If you monitor and track reviews, this will make your life so much easier!

Before Reviewbox I had to manually check each product page for new reviews and questions which was cumbersome and took a lot of time. I dreaded doing it. With Reviewbox it's no longer a burden that I put off. Now I actually look forward to my daily Reviewbox notifications. It's much easier to engage with customers, respond in a more timely manner and provide a much better level of service.

Reviewbox review by Melanie G.
Melanie G.

"Nothing less than amazing!"

What do you like best?

Reviewbox is the easiest and most comprehensive tool to see and monitor reviews for our products on Amazon and other marketplaces. Daily email alerts summarize every review from 1-star to 5-star and also the questions asked. The links take you right to the source saving hours of time researching, which allows us to keep in touch with Customers and react to them immediately. It is definitely changing the way we do business with our Customers and with Amazon.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much to dislike. Reviewbox founder Jim Horey listens and is very responsive in making Reviewbox the right tool for any user. It's not complicated. Page navigation and scrolling enhancements would be helpful but it doesn't affect the quality of the information provided.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a true value added product that continues to pay for itself in the quality and timeliness of the information it delivers.

Giving the Customer a better experience by listening to their feedback and incorporating it into our continuous improvement initiatives, identifying unauthorized resellers using the Pricebox and Copybox add on tools, having fact based data to communicate back to Amazon with, product development and more.

Reviewbox review by Greg D.
Greg D.

"Excellent tool for Amazon data analysis"

What do you like best?

Jim and his team are absolutely amazing, we get responses to questions in minutes, not hours or days, and they've already brought new functionality to the table that we've asked for only a month prior.

What do you dislike?

The UI is not the most user friendly, and it can be a bit confusing to navigate at times, but once you've been in the admin for a bit you get used to it.

Tracking all of our product reviews on Amazon, monitoring our position in search and monitoring buy boxes for all our ASINs. We are able to tactically respond to all of our customers reviews and questions on Amazon, incredibly quickly, and we can keep our eye on the pulse of our business and what drives growth.

Reviewbox review by Carrie R.
Carrie R.

"Fantastic! Helps lessen my workload!"

What do you like best?

Getting a notification email for every new product review or product question. We respond to each and every question and review for over 1200 products. Before Reviewbox it took me several hours a week to comb through them just to find new comments. Now I can respond to customers in less than 24 hours.

What do you dislike?

Haven't found anything to dislike. Customer service is great and it has really opened up my day to use toward more sales.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great service and always updating abilities. I use this software every single day. And the notification emails keep me on top of potential problems.

Saving time and changing customer complaints into raving fans! Before Reviewbox it took me several hours a week to comb through them just to find new comments. Now I can respond to customers in less than 24 hours.

Reviewbox review by Fiona C.
Fiona C.

"Price is comparable to others"

What do you like best?

It's much affordable compare to the previous service we used. I also like the fact we're able to get our review alert much quicker than our old service provider.

What do you dislike?

Couldn't think of one at the moment, our point of contact generally be able to answer our question pretty quick.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If there's a chat function within the platform for support purpose, that would be helpful since many platform are using it.

To get to answer any comments quicker. We're able to provide better customer service.

Reviewbox review by Matt H.
Matt H.

"Reviewbox has been great for us!"

What do you like best?

The ability to easily respond to reviews on Amazon and to close them out on the Reviewbox platform.

What do you dislike?

I wish that there was a way to use a checkbox next to each review and just select each of the ones you have responded to and do a mass close.

We are having the ability to respond to customer reviews. Brand defense at our company is very important and we are achieving a large part of it because of Reviewbox.

Reviewbox review by Administrator

"Time saver with fast access to detailed reports and they are great to work with! "

What do you like best?

There are so many positives to mention. The software allows us to easily monitor detailed information from our listings. If we have questions, they are fast to respond and always eager to help. The software is always evolving to include more functionality and everything that they offer is well thought out and give great visibility to insights on how our products are being sold, priced and reviewed. We have several thousand listings and the daily email and the reports that are available make it very easy for us to keep track of how our products are being received by consumers. The Pricebox feature allows us to monitor seller history, who has the buy box and what prices are winning the buybox. If you are looking for a solution for monitoring reviews, these guys are really good at what they do and I highly recommend them.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything to dislike. We have been using Reviewbox for over 18 months and Jim and his team are always available to assist with specific requests and they are always adding more functionality to their offerings.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

the software provides everything you will need to monitor your reviews and more...all at a great price.

We have the daily email set to deliver to product managers and executives so that our entire organization is notified. We also keep track of reviews specific to individual products so that we can take quick action if we see reviews related to similar issues.

Reviewbox review by User

"One of the only tools that can aggregate useful data from Amazon "

What do you like best?

The simplicity and speed of populating data on your screen as well as reviewbox being a all-in-one solution with data from reviews, questions, SEO, buybox and etc. in one platform.

What do you dislike?

The UI interface can be designed to be a bit more updated for users to be easier to read data points.

I have trialed and tested all of the available platforms that claim to aggregate data from Amazon and Reviewbox is the only one that can do it all in one platform. One of the primary benefits is that I don't have to manage multiple platforms, jumping from one to another depending on what you want to analysis, but have everything housed under one tool.

Reviewbox review by Craig J.
Craig J.

"Red Devil - Reviewbox Review"

What do you like best?

Prior to using Reviewbox, we had no idea what reviews or questions were being posted on Amazon about our products. This has given us an easy to use, daily view into what customers are asking and saying about our products. It allows multiple people to view the comments and has allowed us to be on top of what is being said. It is a fast, easy and effective way for us to manage and respond to reviews and questions.

What do you dislike?

No dislikes to speak of! I have no suggestions on how to improve it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend, an easy to use interface for responding to questions and reviews!

Allows us to quickly see, respond and react to questions and reviews on our products on Amazon. We have made some product improvements based off some of the customer feedback as well.The main thing is it gives us a voice to interact with our customers in a timely manner that we didn't have before Reviewbox.

Reviewbox review by Brett J.
Brett J.

"Great platform for finding actionable customer insights"

What do you like best?

With the level of detailed data we get from Reviewbox, we're able to much more easily identify opportunities for product improvements across all our SKUs. It makes finding actionable insights and meaningful customer experience improvements an order of magnitude easier than it used to be. The Reviewbox team has been very responsive in addressing any questions or improvements we've requested.

What do you dislike?

I wouldn't call it a dislike, but I'd like to see more intelligence built into the platform in terms of helping us find opportunities, alerting us to issues (e.g. sudden drop in review scores), etc.

We're getting much better visibility into our customers' experience across the organization. As a CPG company, we don't often interact directly with our customers (our retailers do) so we can be a little insulated. Easy access to customer reviews has been a game changer for us.

Reviewbox review by User in Consumer Electronics
User in Consumer Electronics

"Fully Flexible, Accessible, and Agile"

What do you like best?

Their level of service is high all the way up to their CEO. Pain points are taken seriously and fixed quickly. They are very open to suggestions and work to develop new features based on said suggestions to improve their platform.

What do you dislike?

UX could use a little work, but is a bit nitpicky. functionality is all there.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The product is only going to get better from here. Jim and his team are constantly improving and take criticisms seriously.

Amazon does not give us all the information we need all in on place. Reviewbox gives us all the tools we need to strategically improve our Amazon Business.

Reviewbox review by Michael F.
Michael F.

"Reviewbox is a time saver! Jim is a great guy - always innovating!"

What do you like best?

Reviewbox is easy to use and only took around 10 minutes to set up. I no longer have to spend hours searching for new Amazon reviews. Reviewbox makes sure we have full awareness to all of our reviews the second that they happen. This allows us to get back to customers ASAP and make them happy.

What do you dislike?

Nothing! Reviewbox is a great software and the founder Jim is a great guy that is constantly innovating!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you appreciate efficiencies and you love giving your customers the best service then this software is for you.

I don't have to spend hours searching for new Amazon reviews. Reviewbox makes sure we have full awareness to all of our reviews the second that they happen. This allows us to get back to customers ASAP and make them happy.

Reviewbox review by Richard P.
Richard P.

"Great tool to manage Amazon CGC"

What do you like best?

My customer service team like the ability to manage all reviews and Q&As from a single portal. Makes our response time much faster.

What do you dislike?

I think the reporting tools are not as robust as we are used to with the other R&R tool, but they are getting much better and listen to my inputs for improvements.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure you do a deep-dive in your investigation phase. Reviewbox does things differently than other R&R programs but when you look deeper they are very logical in setup.

We have reduced the amount of time that an unanswered question sits unanswered on the Amazon.com website.

Reviewbox review by User in Food Production
User in Food Production

"ReviewBox makes tracking and managing our reviews painless"

What do you like best?

We set up the slack webhook so our entire organization can see reviews in real-time. It's great for us to keep a pulse on what consumers are saying about us and our products, especially immediately following the launch of new items.

What do you dislike?

As the company grows it will be great to see the UI/UX continue to improve. It has already consistently gotten better over time, and I trust we will keep seeing new releases.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

try it out! you will immediately see the value!

We also download and analyze the reviews on a regular basis to inform quality, pd and marketing. Lastly we leverage reviewbox to track our sales rank over time for our products across multiple marketplaces. It's a great service for a great value! Highly recommend!

Reviewbox review by Kelly L.
Kelly L.

"Great value and information"

What do you like best?

One stop site for all my needs. I like the consolidation of information as well as the record of changes, which normally are hard to keep track of,.

What do you dislike?

INfo has a short lag period for Ad station

AMS history and MAP violation as well as review monitoring

Reviewbox review by Mark P.
Mark P.

"Great timesaver! Improves our customer service and insight."

What do you like best?

Email alerts give us a daily look at what reviews have come in – who is pleased and about what, as well as those that are unhappy or need some added information or help. We now can provide faster, better customer service on Amazon because of Reviewbox.

What do you dislike?

Can't think of anything (and requiring me to use 40 characters to say so is a waste of at least 20 characters).

Bandwidth. Now we can catch and respond to customer or product problems in almost real-time, learn of new markets or applications to promote and grow sales, and demonstrate to shoppers/potential customers that we are responsive to buyers' comments.

Reviewbox review by Alán S.
Alán S.

"Louisville Ladder"

What do you like best?

Export Reviews and put it on a dashboard with negative, positive, and type of issues.

What do you dislike?

Timing on deliverables, sometimes to make adjustments they take quite some time.

Product issues, wobliness, shipments, packaging

Reviewbox review by Nancy H.
Nancy H.

"Finger on the pulse of our brand"

What do you like best?

The daily email notifications with a link directly to a response form and a link to the product listing.

What do you dislike?

Exporting of your catalog for updating is not as flexible as I would like.

Searching for reviews for our entire catalog within Amazon.com one by one.

"Great time-saving tool"

What do you like best?

That I get alerts when we have new reviews

What do you dislike?

I think the platform could be more user friendly and allow you to read the new reviews right there on the dashboard.

We are able to see where the issues are more easily and fix the product. We have also saved a lot of time sifting through the reviews

"Great service"

What do you like best?

Saves so much time over checking listings for new reviews

What do you dislike?

repeat notifications in slack channel...

time savings

Learning about Reviewbox?

* We monitor all Reviewbox reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.