Reve Marketing

We provide customizable off-the-shelf martech solutions to power your most ambitious marketing strategies. We help brands build long-term value by creating customer advocates, amplifying content investments, boosting customer loyalty and making customer experiences more relevant.

Work for Reve Marketing?

Learning about Reve Marketing?

Reve Marketing Reviews

Showing 3 Reve Marketing reviews
Reve Marketing review by Samantha S.
Samantha S.

"Good to Uplevel Your Social Media Reach"

What do you like best?

I liked the strategies social twist implemented to help me reach new levels of engagement and presence on social media. I also like who I was engaging with on the company side of things

What do you dislike?

Ultimately, I wasn't able to keep up with the cost of it all but I do feel like they were eon the right track with their strategies.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think if you are really serious about growing your online presence and getting super specific in who you want to target and reach, than Reve Marketing is for you. Just know that you have to invest to get to where you want to be! I think maybe they can improve their cost structure to make it more cost effective for every day users

They helped me narrow down my target audience and focus in on who exactly I want to market to and then engaged with them best I can! This is a domino effect in growing my business, the most targeted people I can reach the better business I will have

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Reve Marketing
Reve Marketing review by DANCAN B.
DANCAN B.

"consider this"

What do you like best?

Has interactive interface that enables native social media actions on social media wall. The social media wall design is customized to fit with brand's look. It also has language translation options which enables use by different people from different geographical areas. Has standardized analytics and tracking, it embeds and track campaigns, offers,contest and surveys.good customer support as well as digital promotions are some of the features that are advantageous.

What do you dislike?

I think they are doing well but there pricing is unfriendly,

Recommendations to others considering the product

I you want to grow your business to where you want it to be, choose Reve Marketing.

Marketing on social media platforms has become an easy task. it has enabled us reach out to our clients and through instant response, we have been able to grow.

What Customer Advocacy solution do you use?

Reve Marketing review by Administrator in Hospital & Health Care
Administrator in Hospital & Health Care

"Innovative "

What do you like best?

SocialTwist had flexibility in work, no work pressure, work life balance, senior colleagues with good technical knowledge. It is Centrally located near restaurants and driving distances to local stores. Start-up mentality. CEO is very nice and welcoming. Always had an open door policy.

What do you dislike?

Very little appreciation when it comes to employees.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Social networks are easy to discover

Marketing and sales

There are not enough reviews of Reve Marketing for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Swagbucks Logo
Swagbucks
3.8
Swagbucks is the Web's premier rewards and loyalty destination.
Influitive AdvocateHub Logo
Influitive AdvocateHub
AdvocateHub helps B2B marketers capture customer enthusiasm and use it to turbocharge marketing and sales efforts.
Higher Logic Online Community Logo
Higher Logic Online Community
Higher Logic is an industry leader in cloud-based community platforms, with over 25 million engaged members in more than 200,000 communities. Organizations worldwide use Higher Logic to bring like-minded people all together, by giving their community a home where they can share ideas, answer questions and stay connected.
Annex Cloud Logo
Annex Cloud
Annex offers a cloud customer loyalty program in a unified designed with social commerce solutions that work together to engage, delight, and reward customers.
Queue Logo
Queue
4.8
Queue is powerful viral advocacy platform to rapidly grow leads, fans, users and customers.
ReferralCandy Logo
ReferralCandy
3.9
Acquire New Customers & Increase Sales with a Referral Program Run a fully automated, customizable and easy to integrate referral program with ReferralCandy.
Mention Me Logo
Mention Me
Mention Me is a referral marketing solution designed to enable companies to supercharge word of mouth for fast and effective new customer acquisition.
Ambassador Referral Marketing Logo
Ambassador Referral Marketing
4.9
Ambassador empowers your marketing team to increase revenue by leveraging the power of recommendations. Their flexible referral marketing software automates the process of enrolling, tracking, rewarding and managing your most loyal customers, affiliates, partners and fans. Ambassadors open API also seamlessly integrates with existing technologies, enabling you to create a custom end-to-end experience that aligns with your brand.
Zuberance Logo
Zuberance
Turning enthusiastic customers into a powerful marketing force, driving recommendations & sales for leading B2B & B2C brands.
Pay with a Tweet Logo
Pay with a Tweet
Turning Users Into Brand Ambassadors

Learning about Reve Marketing?

* We monitor all Reve Marketing reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.