Revamp CRM Reviews & Product Details

Revamp CRM Overview

What is Revamp CRM?

RevampCRM is a CRM for small business & etailers. We automate your repetitive tasks, so you can focus on growing your business. Dynamically Segment your leads, send email campaigns and define continuous-automation workflows. You can automate everything from reminders and follow-up emails to task creating, lead score and many more.

Revamp CRM Details

Revamp CRM Reviews

Showing 10 Revamp CRM reviews
Already have Revamp CRM?
Production Manager
What do you like best?

What I like most is that it integrates completely with our ecommerce system, Bigcommerce, and allows customer monitoring and sales data, it makes it quick and easy to get in when you want to see things like sales of history, e-mail marketing, etc. The best CRM we have discovered that even as the fact that everything is in one place and is easy to see and simple to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would like to admit that this program took a little time to get to use and configure it, but once both our clients and potential clients got into the program, they have to come back several times. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would like to recommend that because it connects directly to email, it monitors the progress of sales and employees. Maintaining routine activities and objectives in the CRM is very useful to accomplish the tasks. It has also kept all my emails in one place to send me a summary of the way we are doing is, I propose this brand in a revealing and closing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It helps us take care of our customers and encourages our workers to connect and interact with our customers, which also has great ease of use and lots of features that fit well with our current configuration and the way we handle our customers. . I was looking for something that would combine sales and marketing resources in the same product when I realized RevampCRM hooked with the business and with me too. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AR
What do you like best?

Tracking customers was extremely easy, segmenting Is another easy task with revamp. I found that it was much more intuitive than some other crms I’ve used in the past at other jobs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The ux is a bit wonky. Sometimes it’s true that you get what you pay for. While it was okay while i was using it certainly wouldn’t be my first choice for a CRM Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I Recommend if it’s the only solution you have and don’t have funds for something new Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

E-commerce customer management for online sales. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CEO
What do you like best?

I was looking for something that integrates sales and marketing tools in the same product. Once I found RevampCRM I was hooked. I always found service to be excellent as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, not found much as I work efficiently in RevampCRM. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it out. Set yourself goals and see if you succeed. It's really not that hard. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Main problem was managing lots of expensive products to do what RevampCRM does OOTB. Benefits are synergies and lower cost. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sr. System Failure Analysis Engineer
What do you like best?

All-in-one CRM for Sales, Marketing and trade Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Social media integration. Lacks of Quotes/Proposals Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

more social media integration as this is the main source of sales Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

supported our team in sales and marketing to achieve their goals. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The application interface is intuitive and does not assume any knowledge to use it. The sellers will find it really convenient and easy to learn. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The enhancements requests may take some time to be implemented. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Tracking the sales pipeline across three different geographic locations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

C.E.O.
Broadcast Media
What do you like best?

I have always liked REVAMP CRM because it is intuitive and visual...so many other systems have so many steps to get the function you want.

I just posting this review to give feedback on the customer service I experienced. The revamp team were great and very helpful. With their help I was able to get the functions working I needed and I can concentrate on applying this to my business.

For anyone out there....give revamp a go! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

i would like more online training video's/tutorials Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend people give revamp a try Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

segmentations and automations Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love that it is a complete solution. I can upload my users, track the sales, identify when I contacted them and send them a marketing campaign. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Just like any other product, fix some bugs. It does have some bugs and as they develop the product they need to update the FAQ. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a great product, might need providing Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have a many contacts that I want to manage through my sales cycle, but also send out marketing campaigns to them. Rather than have to use multiple products, I can just do it all in Revamp CRM. Keep track of my clients, track my sales and campaigns. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sales Representative
Museums and Institutions
What do you like best?

Revamp is cost effective and an excellent resource which allows me a call back feature and a way to group and manage my contacts. It has all of the fields I need to manage my business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes when I drag my deals into the Won category this feature half the time does not work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend this Revamp service to all individual managing a rolodex of contacts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Call Back Feature, Lists, Groups, All Address, Website features. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AH
What do you like best?

Easy of use and easy of implementation was great from the start Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Search features compared to other CRM's I have used seem to need development Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

New and Repeat customer development include scheduling and Task Mangement Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

ease of use better than most crm i have tried Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

no automation

this is most important to me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

organization Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Do you work for Revamp CRM?

Revamp CRM Categories on G2