Describe the project or task the provider helped with:
My company provided services with ResumeSpice to us for career transition during a company downsize. I selected to have my resume updated. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.
What do you like best?
I am impressed with how Jada deconstructed then reconstructed my resume all stemming from a conversation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.
What do you dislike?
I don't recall having any issues to dislike. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.
Recommendations to others considering the provider:
It's been a great experience for me, I'd certainly recommend others give it a try as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.
What problems are you solving with the provider? What benefits have you realized?
The problem for me would have been updating the current state of my on resume prior to meeting with Jada. The benefit was having a fresh perspective on my information that aligns with industry trends. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.
ResumeSpice is the #1 professional resume writing service developed by recruiters, based on first-hand knowledge of what recruiters, hiring managers, and HR professionals are really looking for.
ResumeSpice offers three levels of resume writing services: entry-level, professional, and executive.
Each of these packages offers the following:
- Phone consultation with one of our professional resume experts.
- Proven resume format that gets employers’ attention.
- Keyword optimized to get through Applicant Tracking Systems.
- Personalized draft of your resume turned around within two business days of your consultation.
- We will make two rounds of comprehensive revisions based on your feedback.
- Your final, personalized resume will be emailed to you in Word and PDF formats.
- **Exclusive ResumeSpice 60 Day Interview Guarantee!**