Regpack

Online event registration, payment processing and data gathering application with powerful business logic, statistics and reporting.

Work for Regpack?

Learning about Regpack?

Regpack Reviews

Ask Regpack a Question
Showing 29 Regpack reviews
Benjamin C.

"Perfect for our event"

What do you like best?

I run a conference for my company each year that provides classes to certain health care professionals for CEU credits and 2016's event was the first time we used the Regpack software. Part of our responsibility is to provide an individual certificate to each attendee for each and every class they attend - it adds up to an awful lot over the course of the two day event. the Regpack software makes it super easy to create certificate templates that are customizable with plugins and can be sent out to attendees with a single click. This was a vast improvement to how we distributed the certificates in 2015 and it was a huge hit with the attendees. I also love how the Regpack software is dynamic and the monthly price can cater to both large and small events; our event is on the smaller side and paying per number of registered attendees is fair and helps to keep us on or under budget.

What do you dislike?

I haven't yet run into anything I've disliked about the software. Anytime I've come close to running into a potential problem, Regpack's customer service (which has always been well above standard) is quick to guide me in the right direction with a perfect solution.

A simple and streamlined registration process for our yearly conference that is user friendly and highly controllable by administrators.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Regpack
Ian I.

"RegPack has increased my efficiency as a camp director"

What do you like best?

I like that RegPack allows me to create a streamline logic-based registration process for our customers. We offer multiple camp options with different pricing structures that are based on the participant's age, preferences, and membership status. The RegPack system allows us to funnel everyone through one portal and guide them to the camp option that best suits their needs.

What do you dislike?

I wish the sales reporting feature was a little more robust, allowing me to generate the total cost of selected products, broken up by family unit, for any families that have the selected products in their cart. It would also be nice if the waitlist feature would automatically add users to "confirmed" status when other users cancel and a spot opens up. Lastly, we are facing some issues with products randomly being "locked in cart" (unable to be removed by user) when they shouldn't be locked.

We have experienced increased efficiency since utilizing RegPack and were able to move away from paper registration forms. It's also easier to keep track of attendance each day and print rosters.

What Event Registration & Ticketing solution do you use?

Mallory M.

"Regpack is great!"

What do you like best?

Having the dashboard and status for users to easily see how far they are in their application is very helpful. I reviewed a lot of different event registration applications and Regpack is the only one that I saw had this. It is also great that registrants can log in and out at their convenience so they can come back to their application if they cannot complete it all in one session.

What do you dislike?

I wish I could type in additional email address when sending emails through Regpack as it would be nice to CC others sometimes that may not be on that specific Regpack account.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you have events where attendees are required to fill out multiple pages of information and submit different documents, it saves a lot of time and helps keep everything organized in one place versus living in one person's email inbox.

Before using Regpack, I was tracking everything manually and communicating all of the information by email. It would take hours to see who was missing what and email them all. With Regpack, it cuts down hours of busy work.

Daniel R.

"Best Registration Software yet. "

What do you like best?

Our registration process is complicated, We must not only check references and take payments, but have the ability to accept or deny participants. We need robust reporting fro organizing our participants. RegPacks is the only software I've used yet that does it all. Furthermore, their staff is incredible helpful and quick to respond to our needs (Carina Salazar especially).

What do you dislike?

Not a thing. Their interface is clean and organized. The ability to build like legos any sort of system needed is fantastic.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

RegPacks gives you the tools and help to build the exact right system for you.

The ability to have participants apply, then accept or reject an applications, and then continue with registering for our events. Taking payments, instantly adjusting payments on the back end, and customizing payment plans have been easy with RegPacks.

Doug S.

"Great Product for Great Price"

What do you like best?

Regpack is a very efficient system for an affordable price. The staff are very easy to work with and helpful to setting up your forms as well as answering questions. The system is the best system that I have worked with for the price.

What do you dislike?

The email system could be improved, so that you can know when an email address is bad. Also, it would be good to have the ability to know if an email was opened.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Best product for the best price.

We use Regpack for our online system registration. I have found it convenient for tracking campers and money and requesting payments. It has allowed us to track those that need to make a payment easily.

AN
Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Great Application Program"

What do you like best?

This has streamlined our mission trip applications immensely. I love the filters, reports, and the ability to customize every aspect of every form. That's wonderful! I love having the control that we have on our end so we don't have to call a tech every time we want to make a small change. I really like the email feature and the ability to use tokens and automate things. There are so many great features!!

What do you dislike?

The ability to have applicants upload forms is helpful, but could definitely be improved on the receiving side. Right now it is very cumbersome to find uploaded forms and to download them.

The payment processor Regpack partners with, BlueSnap, is pretty expensive and their reports are not very user-friendly.

This has saved us so much time and paper!! No more 15-page applications, no more chasing people down to retrieve endless documents. It's so wonderful to just be able to direct them online and then it's right at our fingertips!

Sammi L.

"Regpack is an affordable and customizable solution to our small camp's registration efforts. "

What do you like best?

Regpack can be accessed from anywhere, is extremely customizable, and easy to use and learn for both our users and admin. The system's communication features have allowed us to better communicate with all our families, staff, and doctors which has facilitated our organization serving more kids in a safer, quicker manner than ever before.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally the support team takes a little longer to respond, but on the whole someone is always there to help. Glitches can sometimes be frustrating, but they are minor and quickly addressed.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

They are a smaller company who likes working with their customers to find out what they actually need and use on a daily basis. They are always working to make my life easier.

We give our doctors and nurses access to camper information for medical review instantly. This has, without a doubt, allowed us to provide a higher level or care and communication between our families, and make them feel more comfortable sending their child with heart disease to an overnight camp for the first time ever.

Amy W.

"Best Fit for Our Summer Camp Registration"

What do you like best?

Discovering Regpack and it’s ability to handle our summer camp signups was truly an answer to prayer. It has been the best thing that has happened to me as an admin.

I am able to keep track of fundraising discounts for each camper (+/- 275), send email reminders for upcoming payments, collect payments via auto bill pay and SO MUCH MORE. The best thing about Repack is that my campers (or rather their parents) are able to log in, and on their own, see any updated discounts they have earned, or make a payment. We found Regpack 3 years ago after launching our summer camp sign ups with a different software company. After our launch, we quickly realized the other vendor could not handle our needs. I scoured the internet for a better solution and found Regpack! They have been the PERFECT solution for us.

What do you dislike?

Little glitches in the software. Also, it’s also sometimes challenging to communicate questions and/or issues via email.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are collecting payment for summer camp, look no further.

We use Regpack to keep track of our complex summer camp sign ups and fundraisers.

"Regpack has made our registration system so easy!"

What do you like best?

My favorite thing about Regpack is that I can access it anywhere. All of the information I need is stored in one convenient place and it is very customizable.

What do you dislike?

I wish that the search feature was a little easier to use. You can only search by first or last name. If you input both you get nothing and I wish you could search by other fields in the system, like by phone number.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Regpack is so easy to use! It almost manages its self. The company originally creates your systems and then you can easily customize it to fit your needs. Any time I have had a question or complaint they are quick to assist and have even created solutions to some of my issues in newer versions.

We use Regpack for all of our registration needs. We have two separate systems one for all of our campers to register for their desired camp and the other as a way to manage our volunteers and staff applications.

Celia C.

"Excellent service, fantastic product ~ happy campers"

What do you like best?

The support staff were super helpful with moving into my new year of camps, keeping me from having to reinvent the wheel. On a daily basis, I especially love that Regpack allows me to update parents' choices for their summer campers, adding additional products (i.e., weekly camps, for us) or making refunds so easy.

What do you dislike?

I've found some of the reporting features a little tricky to master, but that's really all I'd tweak if I could.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Regpack's wonderful staff will help you every step of the way ~ your future-self will so thank you for moving to Regpack if you are trying to improve your summer camps registrations.

Repack makes me seem like I have a full staff, even though I'm a one-person administration, helping me a lot (!) with accounting, collections, reporting, and more.

Ryan B.

"Good registration for both collecting info and payments"

What do you like best?

Having one place to both gather payments and registration information as opposed to using multiple clients

What do you dislike?

It is hard to use regpacks for the same groups but for different events. Also needing users to make login info is less than ideal

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Good for having a place to collect payments, but there might be a more intuitive product out there

Solving the lack of payments being processed at the same time as event signups

Jennifer F.

"Convenient and Reliable Camp Software"

What do you like best?

I like that I have all of my campers information in one central locations. I can print a report on basically any information that I'm looking for.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a feature to print all forms in bulk. Some of the reports printed in CSV are cluttered. There are sometimes several steps to go through to get to what I need.

All of our campers are in one central location. Emailing is streamlined. Funds are processed automatically.

UN
User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Regpack Review"

What do you like best?

The interface is very user friendly. I am able to access reports easily and am able to apply multiple reports to various products. I also like that I can sort and filter based on age, gender, interest, requests, etc.

What do you dislike?

There are times when the program itself glitches and works better when running in Explorer rather than Google Chrome.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

People considering Regpack should be aware that there is a solid user interface both on the front end and the back end. I find that the program allows for a variety of queries and reports for everything from financials to logistics. The program is very easy to learn and master.

I am finding that it is easy to track participants for events. I am able to track whether all forms and moneys have been submitted and paid. I am able to sort registrants based on a variety of fields. When planning a program that involves participant allergies, I am able to - at a glance - see what the needs are for each participant to ensure safety for all.

Rebecca B.

"Option for retreat attendance "

What do you like best?

I like that it’s a great option for people to sign up for an event and it will ask them to pay and keep all the info in one place.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that it feels tricky to learn how to use as someone running the retreat or event. It’s easy for the person signing up less so for who is checking the stats.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take the time to teach your staff how to use it.

Instead of using google forms it allows all our info to be in one place

Lisa L.

"Regpack - Exactly what I needed!"

What do you like best?

The ease of building the registration sites and creating a registration platform specific to my events needs.

What do you dislike?

Unable to speak to someone who can assist when calling. There needs to be a manned customer support desk who answers calls.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Once you learn how to use the platform, you will be amazed at it's capabilities. It really is a life safer with regards to Event Registrations that are very detailed and lengthy.

It saves me a lot of time. My biggest hurdle was splitting room rates and monthly billing with payment plans.

Delton S.

"Training Registrations"

What do you like best?

The ability to quickly create time units and manage registrants.

What do you dislike?

No ability to SMS notifications. I would like to be able to better create products.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are a training specialist, or hold frequent events for customers to attend, it's a must.

Training/cirriculum tracking. The billing of the training is very lucrative.

Bill L.

"Great all around product with lots of customization"

What do you like best?

Our favorite features are being able to setup rules that we want and have emails sent to registrants automatically. This saves us a ton of time in the process.

What do you dislike?

Can be a bit expensive for smaller events. The process to recreate each year is time consuming.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Start early and plan out your forms so the work is done by the software and not by you.

Sending snail mail back and forth for contracts and payments. We now have more time to spend on the event than tracking paper trails.

"Quick and Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

I can easily pull the reports I need, quickly and efficiently! All of our mass data about lead information is easily pulled out in minutes

What do you dislike?

I dislike not having a function to set alerts and reminders for certain things I need help organizing with our leads. Things like: last outreach, planned outreach, etc.

We are solving our leads database issues and having all of our people information in one place. This way, our colleagues in other countries can access the same leads.

AM

"Wonderful software and intuitive user and client experience"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of making changes on the back end. The process is very easy for users to fill in information and select programs and pay online.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally, emails and reports can be difficult to navigate, but I like the YouTube videos which help give tutorials for different functions.

The time it used to take to process checks and deal with hard copy registrations for camp. We have saved a great deal of time for the program director and business office.

Jenifer C.

"Makes camp registration easy and user friendly!"

What do you like best?

This product makes registration extremely easy for the user.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes, reports can be a bit confusing to pull.

We have consolidated our camp payment, registration, and waiver process into one easy to use system

Mahmoud D.

"Great software to get your event organizaed"

What do you like best?

I like the customer support and the training they provide at the beginning.

What do you dislike?

Some bugs from now and then but I do believe they work hard on fixing them.

Summer programs and conference.

Maureen H.

"Great!"

What do you like best?

I like the flexibility and affordability the best.

What do you dislike?

Getting answers from and getting in touch with customer service. I find it frustrating to get a hold of anyone and get an answer back in a timely manner.

We streamlined out annual application process. It is just way more efficient, we have cut back a TON of time in administration of the process.

UR
User in Recreational Facilities and Services

"An easy to use and very user friendly"

What do you like best?

it's clarity and adaptability to many types of applications. It flows well between pages

What do you dislike?

Some terms used in the application are hard to understand at first.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't be afraid to ask questions. Regpack staff are excellent at finding answers, even to complex ideas.

it streamlines the camper application process. It is easy for a number of people to retrieve info at the same time

AE
Administrator in Education Management

"Learning Regpack was easy"

What do you like best?

I appreciated the one on one training I was able to participate in and the quick response time when I emailed with questions.

What do you dislike?

The group feature didn't work the way I hoped it would. It was a little bulky.

We were able to easily manage our participants and track their progress with registering.

Peter A.

"Great Software"

What do you like best?

The interface is super intuitive. The software can be easily customized.

What do you dislike?

Biggest complaint would be that sometimes things that seem easy to change have to be run through the development team and can take some time.

Saving time through use of triggers and saving time through ease of use.

Chris S.

"Used RegPacks for our National Sales Conference"

What do you like best?

The high range of options to fully customize our registration site.

What do you dislike?

Reports are somewhat confusing to create, especially for first timers.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Really work up front with your project manager to learn how to develop, create, and manage reports. It's essential.

Tracking income, customized reports, auto response to registrants.

"Powerful and easy to use"

What do you like best?

The report functions make it easy to manage and analyze data

What do you dislike?

It took a moment to understand the design and function. Once understood, it works great!

It makes it easy to analyse and manage our application data. Has brought the time to process an application down significantly.

UT
User in Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

"Easy but sometimes a little difficult"

What do you like best?

You can connect payments. Plus make it user friendly so that people can create their own registration systems.

What do you dislike?

There are some functions that are difficult such as the search button. Some of the parts of the system are very redundant.

Registration benefits

AI
Administrator in International Affairs

"Very user friendly and adaptable. I have a very specific program offered "

What do you like best?

Form I myself can design and create. Reporting is a close second

What do you dislike?

Applicants often have time uploading supporting documents. Often they tell me they uploaded several and only 1 or 2 are visible.

I operate an employee emergency relief fund. Applicants can apply on any style of device.

Learning about Regpack?

* We monitor all Regpack reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.