Recruit CRM & ATS Reviews & Product Details

Recruit CRM & ATS Overview

What is Recruit CRM & ATS?

Recruit CRM Builds Software For Small & Growing Executive Search Firms, Headhunting Firms & Recruitment Agencies. Do Everything from Managing Applicants to Generating Invoices in One Place. Recruit CRM allows you to work together without juggling between email client, CRM & ATS. See what your teammates are emailing to candidates & contacts, assign different roles to your teammates within an organization.

Recruit CRM & ATS Details

Recruit CRM & ATS helps recruiters manage all their work on one simple platform.

Recruit CRM
2017
Mountain View, CA
@CrmRecruit
311 Twitter followers

Recruit CRM & ATS Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the Recruit CRM & ATS community
Have you used Recruit CRM & ATS before?

Recruit CRM & ATS Reviews

Showing 15 Recruit CRM & ATS reviews
Ratings (1)
Already have Recruit CRM & ATS?
What do you like best?

The whole system, but maybe the automatic job board posting, and the user interface, and the integrity. And the label system. It is a little bit unbelievable for me, what these guys just did. I am a head hunter, and I have a recruitment agency, and this system is a lifesaver, and brand builder tools. Beautiful and easy to navigate user interface, with a huge amount of useful functions. These guys exactly know what a recruiter is needed. And one more thing. The label system. I have tried a lot of other tools ( bullhorn, recruitflow, zohorecruiter, jooble etc.) but no one of them had a label system, you can absolutely customize your whole system to your need and languages. You can rewrite any field, and if not, you can add your own custom field, to the job board, or application form, or any area. Unbelievable. I can fully focus on the real job, not on the technical and communication part. And it has a fully integrated email client system, so you can send and receive emails inside recruitcrm. Don't miss it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Exactly nothing. Really. But of course, nothing is perfect, it could be good if I could have more customization options for my integrated job board. But really? Doesn't matter at all. :-) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you need an all in one tool for your stuffing, or the recruiting process, don't miss it out. IT is perfect, for recruit agency, head hunters. The will do the business in less time, and less effort with 10 x bigger and faster results. Believe me guys, I tried a lot it is one of the best tools I ever tried. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Easy to post job ads all over the labor market., Easy to communicate with candidates, easy to automate the processes with emails. Easy to communicate with clients,

have more deals with deals stages.

Develop my own employer brand with excellent, automated, and centralized communication with clients and candidates.

Easy to manage hiring stages, organize meetings Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

CRM can be picked up in a day and used immediately. It's so easy to navigate however this does not mean that it lacks in functionality. Our company is better as a result of our partnership with RecruitCRM. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

As it's somewhat new there is a slight lack of integrations with other platforms. Although it does communicate with zapier, there are some more niche third party products that it has yet to work with. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're considering using Recruit CRM, do it. I transferred across from one of the top contenders in the game and Recruit CRM has excelled in every area. At risk of my competitors having access to a tool that I feel gives me an advantage, I would usually not endorse such a product and keep it a secret for myself, but for the sheer greatness of the system and the team that I speak to day in day out to help me get the most of it, I feel it only fair to express that if you use an ATS/CRM for recruitment, there is no alternative. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Simple for the end user, and amazing reporting tools for managers to see how their team are getting on. The customer service team at Recruit CRM are second to none and couldn't be more helpful and efficient. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recruiter/President
What do you like best?

The Recruitcrm is fully customizable for your needs. Top-level customer service, usually respond within minutes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

That I did not have The Recruitcrm earlier in my career. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Over 10 years of experience in the industry and this is the best I have seen! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have used all the big ATS systems in the past and I find them too complex. Recruitcrm is easy to use and very easy to follow the stages of the hiring process. Anyone who logs into my system will get a clear snapshot and know exactly where I am with each job order. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

President
What do you like best?

We evaluated 10+ other ATS's before landing on RecruitCRM. RCRM is a totally integrated, affordable, customizable solution. It combines user friendliness with robust functionality, and is feature-rich without overkill. It's obvious that it was designed with deep knowledge of workflows that a recruiting firm like ours uses. Importing potential candidates from LinkedIn is a breeze with the Chrome extension---big time saver. Importing resumes and creating candidate records from email is seamless. Messaging and tracking candidate progress is super easy. Reporting is much better than other systems we have used. A very complete package, with regular updates and improvements. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Support has been great, and training is good, but the onboarding/training modules could be a bit more detailed and organized. Its not bad, and they are always available to help, but a detailed training page would be beneficial to save time. Great ATS/CRM overall. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We can now work completely within the system for all of our needs---recruiting, client development, reporting, and communication (internal and external). Email, sourcing, reporting, posting etc. Cloud-based, so can work on any device, anywhere. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AL
What do you like best?

Recruit CRM takes the demands of recruiters who work in an agency setting and empowers them like no other system on the market. The following set of capabilites have been second to none for our team:

Acquisition of new talent: with its software to capture profiles from social media sites and integrate them seamlessly into the talent pool, as well its search to customize lists and skillsets based on ability Recruit CRM has one of the most forward thinking talent search features on the market.

Connecting Talent to client needs: through its digitial interface and ability to share and give access to its platform over a digital submission, it scales and provides options to Talent acquisition professionals to showcase their talent to clients. The resourcing options can be changed from bespoke to broadbased access. This changes the ATS system from a tool to a revenue maker.

Communication with talent and ability to move talent through stages of application process: Here again Recruit CRM shines. Recruit CRM allows a clear and concise view of applications, the ability to use Kanban provides a clear overview of the application process at hand and the communication methods with candidates especially when your email is tied to the system is extremely efficient. Again you are spoiled for choice and empowered to scale your bench whilst being responsive to the talent which has applied.

Their model is constantly being iterated: Whilst some ATS systems provide a set of capabilities and remain static around build outs and changes, Recruit CRM is constantly integrating new customer feedback on a rolling basis. They have constant access to discussions around how to use current tools and will conduct build-outs on an up and down voting system. They have been responsive around every question my team has had. This model is hands down the most impressive feature for me and our team. It is one thing to build a market leading product, it is another to provide such an open and iterative model to make it better. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The fact that i didnt find out about this product sooner. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

See the review above Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

RecruitCRM is clean, easy to use, customisable and has every feature I need for the use as a CRM and ATS. If I have a question about I alway get an response within 2 minutes and they take time to answer my questions properly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I still cannot figure out what to dislike about RecruitCRM. Up to this point I am very happy with it Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Talk to one of the employees, very helpful and clear about what the software can do and cannot do. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What I experienced with the big CRM/ATS company’s that the intuitivity and ease of use is not that good and most of the times not built from the view of the end user. Recruit CRM is completely the other way around and has features that I was told were not possible in such a program, like import from Linkedin or an easy to use email tracker. It does not take a lot of time to use the program properly and it works for me, instead of I work for the program. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The ability to manage my clients' jobs, the candidates and all the associated workflow.

The good UX allows Avizio to focus on the business rather than the process.

It makes our business easy Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The current downside of the tool is the customization of the email templates. However, I know that it will be improved in the next weeks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I don't want to recommend the tool for recruitment agencies as it would be a competitive advantage that we don't want to share ;) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It helps us structure our data : clients, contacts, jobs and candidats and obviously connect all together with easy UX. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founder
What do you like best?

I like the fact they are updating it quite regularly and it keeps getting better and better. I also love the fact the owner and other people in the office have personally spoken to me about the product and the new functions coming out. It's great because I to am a new business owner, and it's great to use a product with like-minded people! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Least like would be that there are possibly 2 ways to do one task, which makes it hard for me to recall how to do something. At the end of the day, I have realized its because there are normally more than one routes to take to an end destination! It is not a deterrent in my day-to-day use of it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would highly recommend taking a chance with them, you will be pleasantly surprised with them like I was! :) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I first came across it in a Facebook Recruitment Group, the individual I spoke with asked if I wanted to get on a call to discuss the product. I said yes and was pleasantly surprised. The people who work for the company make it all that much better for me to use the product and overall I have been able to fill a role with using it. My clients also likes to use it to review candidates as well. Overall, I would 100% recommend. Also seeing what's to come in the coming months really makes me happy because it keeps getting better and better!!!! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Outstanding support from the Dev team. They dropped everything to solve an issue i was having and had me up and running in under an hour. I highly recommend Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I absolutely love RecruitCRM, The dev team especially is helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's a great app. The dev team is especially useful for tops and tricks, moreso when there are errors that need to be sorted out Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recruit CRM is great for database purposes, very easy and convenient. The dev team is always ready to help, should problems arise. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing and Sales Development
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
What do you like best?

Recruit CRM was really easy to setup, took just a few minutes to get started. Their Chrome extension is an absolute gift and saves hours every week.

They have the best customer support team I have ever worked with. They listen to and implement user feedback into the system regularly. They also respond to messages very very quickly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would like them to update their reporting features to let me create saved reports quickly instead of spending a couple minutes creating a report every time. A few minor bugs also pop up now and then but if you're reading this post, they've already fixed them. I see improvements in the system every week :) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it, can get it up and running within a few hours. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

As a recruiter, I want to spend as little time logging events in the CRM as possible. Thanks to their seamless Linkedin Integration, candidate/contact entity formats, and pipeline management I can store a lot of data, with very little effort. When I annoy their support team they never annoy me in return. Customer service really makes a difference. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Easy to use and powerful ATS which manages the entire recruiting process from A~Z; with a fantastic user interface and excellent support. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some of the spacing in the information fields can be improved. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

RecruitCRM is easy to use so it makes managing a candidate/client pipeline much easier. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Clinical Recruitment Manager
What do you like best?

Prompt response and any issues solved without fail. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Inability to post jobs to more websites. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

My email didn't sync and the problem was solved Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CEO
What do you like best?

It fells that the CRM is tailored made for my placement company (the ability to customise every process to my needs).

Linkedin extension makes life much easier, I use it to source candidate and companies.

The email integration withe the CRM helps me work faster, keep track of emails and more.

We use it over a year now, and we like is so much that we became their partner in Israel. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are no labels in the email box for now. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Go ahead and signup for the free version. You will experience a simple but smart use experience that will make your day to day much easier and productive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sourcing from Linkedin directly

Managing the hiring pipeline is never been easier.

Candidate history: all of his emails, call logs in one place. There is no need for me to take any action. Same about the client, I can see all of the history, open and close position , joined candidates and ect. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Business Development Director
What do you like best?

Getting responses to my questions so quickly is a huge upside! When I used Bullhorn I would wait for hours even days for a response. The ease of use of this platform is a big plus. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything yet that I dislike. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I like the email tracking feature, so I know when my clients are opening their emails. I like the related emails for all contacts being on the first page of their contact info. You can see who has reached out to them last and the reason for the communication at a glance. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Talent Acquisition manager
What do you like best?

Tailor made to every recruitment agency - great customer service!

easy to use and they are always updating their software Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

the product doesn't have all features but they are in progress in creating them Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

it's a CRM and ATS system all in one - easy to find candidates and clients Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.