RealZips GeoData Platform for Salesforce.com

3.8

The native RealZips app provides instant Zip codes and business GeoData. Analytics and workflows: sales territory management, web-to-lead, lead assignment & ownership alignment and predictive analytics.

Work for RealZips GeoData Platform for Salesforce.com?

Learning about RealZips?

RealZips GeoData Platform for Salesforce.com Reviews

Ask RealZips a Question
Showing 5 RealZips reviews
RealZips review by Meaghan S.
Meaghan S.

"Demographic Data at Your FIngertips"

What do you like best?

The nice neat demographic data is wonderful. With the Salesforce integration, I can easily see demographic data for any contact, lead, account, opportunity, or custom object. I was spending hours trying to compile useful reports on demographic data of zip codes and this took a tenth of the time I would have spent. I was able to quickly implement these findings into reports and dashboards to quickly pinpoint where our business development team should be focusing their time.

What do you dislike?

I wish that there were more MSA categories. The MSA categories do not match our company's standard MSA's that we have been using for years and built our data around.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great tool for gaining demographic insight into your data. I have done plenty of research and no one else is offering this same set of data in a nice, easy to digest format.

We have been able to pinpoint which accounts to go after based on demographic data. This means business development representatives can focus on attracting the accounts we really want and not the ones in less desirable areas based on demographics.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about RealZips GeoData Platform for Salesforce.com
RealZips review by Kyle U.
Kyle U.

"Was simply wonderful."

What do you like best?

I loved the data associated with it. The way my team used the territories were great, and aligned ownership among leads really nicely. I really enjoyed the structure.

What do you dislike?

Parts of it were confusing at times. The recently viewed sections was sometimes off, as it didn't load all the time. Not sure why that is but the page was a tad buggy at times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Not quite sure but it shows nice data.

We found hard to find data that helped better our operations.

What Sales Intelligence solution do you use?

RealZips review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Great options for handling big data but was not as intuitive as we needed it"

What do you like best?

The data was incredible. It provided an in-depth overview of all information that we needed.

What do you dislike?

The user interface and data integration was not a smooth as we would like. There was a big learning curve for our users.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Only use the service if you know exactly what you are looking to accomplish

We are trying to visualize the data that we have as accurately as possible.

RealZips review by User in Consumer Services
User in Consumer Services

"Adds another level of data to great well rounded data sets"

What do you like best?

Helps gather more information, which helps make important financial decisions

What do you dislike?

It can be glitchy, the geolocation can sometimes incorrectly map information and create headache. Often need to refresh page.

Quickly identify location information and add data to existing portfolio of collected sets

RealZips review by User in Government Administration
User in Government Administration

"RealZips GeoData"

What do you like best?

I love that it assists with tracking potential and performance.

What do you dislike?

It's still new; I am not sure about its validity yet.

It really assists with tracking performance in targeted locations.

Learning about RealZips GeoData Platform for Salesforce.com?

* We monitor all RealZips GeoData Platform for Salesforce.com reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.