RealtyJuggler Reviews & Product Details

RealtyJuggler Overview

What is RealtyJuggler?

RealtyJuggler is a software organizer for real estate agents and other real estate professionals. Track deals, incubate leads, send DRIP emails and printed letters. Also includes eCard library, flyers as well as real estate calculators, tracking of expenses and commissions and much more.

RealtyJuggler Details
English, Spanish

RealtyJuggler is a real estate contact manager for realtors and other real estate professionals. Its two main selling points are ease-of-use and low price.

RealtyJuggler's main selling points are that it is affordably prices and easy-to-use. Our competition focuses on high-end capabilities and high-end cost.

RealOrganized, Inc
2004
Windsor, CO
@RealtyJuggler
679 Twitter followers
Answer a few questions to help the RealtyJuggler community
Have you used RealtyJuggler before?

RealtyJuggler Reviews

Showing 5 RealtyJuggler reviews
Ratings (1)
Already have RealtyJuggler?
Licensed Realtor
Real Estate
What do you like best?

I like the ease of use, customer service, how it syncs with Google...really I pretty much like eveything. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

everything. Have this new email optimization thing that will limit who they send your emails to. I've found it beneficial to my business to send out monthly emails even if the receiver doesn't open it, they have seen your name and have your contact info. However RJ doesn't see the value in that and will not send emails to people who may not open them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I was losing business because I wasn't staying in touch with leads and past clients. With the bulk email and contact reminders I've done much better in the last couple of years. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Realtor
Real Estate
What do you like best?

Email tracking. Slso great drip mail choices are very extensive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some actions require a lot of steps that take getting used to but there are a lot of videos to get you through all the steps. Also emails that I send out have the RJ logo on them. I would rather it not be there. I just wonder how it affects the open rates. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great to start out in real estate. Can't beat for the cost. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I like being able to track emails and see who is opening what. There is an extensive amount of drip emails that are great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UR
What do you like best?

Site has many user friendly features. It incorporates a number of real estate related tools used by agents. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Site has a "plain vanilla" feel/look to it. I am not sure if this is a dislike or more of an observation! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Fairly inexpensive, all around featured tool! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It did expose me to Mail Chimp, a free service, which has saved me money. My last newsletter service was not worth the expense! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UR
What do you like best?

I like realty Juggler because it has a universal platform for real estate. This tool can be used for both residential and commercial brokerage. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The platform seems dated and could use a more modern feel to it. It's like using an old desk top when an ipad is available. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

There are many CRM's for your real estate business. Your niche and feature requirements will determine the best product for you. I highly recommend a trial version of this product before committing to any other. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I found this tool useful because of the multiple types of clients we represent. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UN
What do you like best?

The software solution is an inexpensive product that , keeps my contacts in one place. It also allows me to manage my business for the potential future clients by utilizing the drip campaigns Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Realty Juggler is not the easiest to navigate, there is a learning curve and I am not proficient yet with the software. Customer support is done by owner and I feel rushed when i contact him, always leads me to a tutorial to watch and I don't have the time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

There is a lot to learn to master the software, You need to be aware that you will need to spend time on the tutorials in order to learn all about what the software can do. Once you learn a feature it can really make a difference in your ability to keep on top of the contacts/etc that you have in the system.

Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am now managing contacts, keeping on top of those that need followup and , supporting my leads from Zillow by populating them into the software, this is one of the best features that I am recently putting into play.

Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.