RealtyJuggler Reviews & Product Details

Owner/Broker
Real Estate
What do you like best?

Lots of options. I don't have to use all of them to make the data base work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

When you are going thru updating the data base, and you make a change, after you save the change the data base needs to go back to the file you where working on instead of starting over with a new search. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would like it if I could link my leads from my Ihouse web site directly to Realty Juggler. The leads come in and I have to record them where Top producer would link and automatically load them in my data base. You both have drip systems and I do not need to drip systems. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The cost of the service saved money that I could budget other places in my business Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

RealtyJuggler Overview

What is RealtyJuggler?

RealtyJuggler is a software organizer for real estate agents and other real estate professionals. Track deals, incubate leads, send DRIP emails and printed letters. Also includes eCard library, flyers as well as real estate calculators, tracking of expenses and commissions and much more.

RealtyJuggler Details
English, Spanish

RealtyJuggler is a real estate contact manager for realtors and other real estate professionals. Its two main selling points are ease-of-use and low price.

RealtyJuggler's main selling points are that it is affordably prices and easy-to-use. Our competition focuses on high-end capabilities and high-end cost.

RealOrganized, Inc
2004
Windsor, CO
@RealtyJuggler
679 Twitter followers
Answer a few questions to help the RealtyJuggler community
Have you used RealtyJuggler before?

RealtyJuggler Reviews

Showing 17 RealtyJuggler reviews
Already have RealtyJuggler?
UR
What do you like best?

Its value if $99/year - a whole ton of animated cards, simple follow plans, a whole load of suggested letters, emails to use. GREAT real time help line!. Very easy to Google sync. I've tried others and come back to.this easy to use CRM. Lots of how to videos right I the program so you don't have to go searching Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Wheb its saving a file or a change/update to a contact it's a little slow. Also I'd like.to see the address on the same 'Page' as other info bit you have to click to another screen save that then click back to.your original screen. Not really too big a deal as of course the address only gets entered once but it would be nice to see it without the switch back. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's a very reasonable CRM and it particularly good for those who don't have one and are starting up a business. They give you a free trial for THREE MOTHS!! to let you see if you like it, which is amazing value Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It keeps me on track when speaking to clients. It stops me from losing that bit of info on a piece of paper that always gets lost. Easy to update on cell phone, or desktop. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Licensed Realtor
Real Estate
What do you like best?

I like the ease of use, customer service, how it syncs with Google...really I pretty much like eveything. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

everything. Have this new email optimization thing that will limit who they send your emails to. I've found it beneficial to my business to send out monthly emails even if the receiver doesn't open it, they have seen your name and have your contact info. However RJ doesn't see the value in that and will not send emails to people who may not open them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I was losing business because I wasn't staying in touch with leads and past clients. With the bulk email and contact reminders I've done much better in the last couple of years. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The best part of this whole CRM is the ease and simplicity. This CRM is very easy and simple to use, whether it's emailing, managing contacts, sending out mailers, or flyers. The best part about it is the amount of information it lets you enter about your clients, things like birthdays, anniversary's, kids birthday's, etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the old and sort of outdated kind of feeling. This CRM costs $100 a year and it feels straight out of 2014. The UI needs to be updated and given a massive overhaul to have better use of this CRM for all customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Using Realty Juggler, we solve problems that we might have with follow up with our clients. This allows us to always be on our client's minds to use them if needed in a transaction or to refer us. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UR
What do you like best?

I like how you can organize prospects in many different ways. I also love the birthday reminders and the way you can set up tasks. It keeps my days very organized! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Its a little plain and simple as far as design but in a way that is good. It does the job. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It solves the problem of organizing prospects and setting up clear and concise tasks. Gives me a set schedule to follow so I never miss an opportunity. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AR
What do you like best?

As a CRM, it has many of the tools we need to run the office Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

If it had easier ways to find what I needed when I have an issue, their training videos are just ok Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The system lets me keep track of Attorney's, Agents, and all the other people involved in our real estate deals Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Real Estate
What do you like best?

It's very simple to use and has outstanding email capability. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It's look and feel could use updating. The presentation is not representative of the functionality. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's the best solution for what a typical agent will actually use. There are other bells and whistles other CRM's have but agents don't use them. RJ gives you email (which is huge) that works as well as basic CRM capabilities. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Bulk email. Database organization. Contact Management. Scheduling. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Real Estate
What do you like best?

Email tracking. Slso great drip mail choices are very extensive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some actions require a lot of steps that take getting used to but there are a lot of videos to get you through all the steps. Also emails that I send out have the RJ logo on them. I would rather it not be there. I just wonder how it affects the open rates. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great to start out in real estate. Can't beat for the cost. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I like being able to track emails and see who is opening what. There is an extensive amount of drip emails that are great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UR
What do you like best?

Navigation and simplicity make it a great CRM. Priced very well and worth every penny. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Pretty bland looking, could update format Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Easy to set-up follow up plans and receive reminders of tasks Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Real Estate
What do you like best?

The platform was stable, and provided a lot basic bells and whistles. For any agent looking for a cheap CRM just to get started with, I would definitely recommend RealtyJuggler. The drip campaigns were nice too! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Can't complain too much because the trial period was 90 days, which was more than any other CRM I've tried. I'm not a fan of the user interface, but it really wasn't a deal breaker. We ended up going with another CRM just because we felt the other CRM had the tools we were looking for such as text messaging capability, and a robust transaction manager function. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If budget is a factor, then this will do just fine. But, there are other platforms out there for Real Estate agents that a relatively cheap, and they are extremely robust, Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The CRM is a good choice for someone on an extreme budget. It has the basic CRM features needed to just get by in your real estate business, including the drip campaigns needed to follow up with all of your clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

President
Real Estate
What do you like best?

I found that I was able to get up in running quickly. It has most of the features that any agent would need and even more. I use it to keep up with my customers and contacts, listings and deals as well as prospects. It's as good as any I've seen out there. I also find it works fine with drip campaigns. Wish list is that they had an app specific to their program, but I can make due using the mobile version of their website, The technical support is also great and really helpful as are the youtube tutorials. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

No integration with MLS, or facebook/twitter/linkedin. no native app available for the iphone/android Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use the tutorials, they will serve you well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

losing less deals by staying on top of my customers, clients and prospects. Keeping my deals in order and the information readily available Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Broker Associate
Real Estate
What do you like best?

RealtyJuggler is packed with so many features. Thankfully they offer a variety of video and PDF tutorials to help you make the most out of their platform. At $99/year, it comes in at a very competitive price point. Not only that, but they offer a 90-day trial for you to try it out risk-free. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The interface is a little clunky at times, and is not the most visually appealing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take advantage of the video tutorials to maximize your use of the program. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This software serves as a great CRM system, and is useful for staying on top of all deals. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UR
What do you like best?

RealtyJuggler is chock full of features, can do pretty much anything you'd want of a CRM Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The user interface is very outdated, could definitely use a refresh. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

For relatively low cost, this CRM is loaded with features, if you don't mind an old fashioned GUI. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Organising my database, tracking leads, contacting subsets of my database on a regular basis Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UR
What do you like best?

Site has many user friendly features. It incorporates a number of real estate related tools used by agents. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Site has a "plain vanilla" feel/look to it. I am not sure if this is a dislike or more of an observation! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Fairly inexpensive, all around featured tool! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It did expose me to Mail Chimp, a free service, which has saved me money. My last newsletter service was not worth the expense! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UR
What do you like best?

I like realty Juggler because it has a universal platform for real estate. This tool can be used for both residential and commercial brokerage. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The platform seems dated and could use a more modern feel to it. It's like using an old desk top when an ipad is available. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

There are many CRM's for your real estate business. Your niche and feature requirements will determine the best product for you. I highly recommend a trial version of this product before committing to any other. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I found this tool useful because of the multiple types of clients we represent. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UR
What do you like best?

The best part about RealtyJuggler is that it is easy to use.

I'm a new agent and the CRM was recommended to me due to the low cost / 90 day free trial, but I think an easy to use product is the most important, as you will USE it, and not feel like it is a burden.

They have a great tech support team that always urge me to call if I have any problems or need any help, even when I was on the free trial. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

This is a like and a dislike both. I like that RealtyJuggler works on my phone, tablet and computer, and I like that it has the same interface on all three, but I wish it took advantage of the desktop computer better. To be fair, I have a huge screen (27" Mac) but I wish that when I opened it up big that more information was shown. But then again, I like to have more than one window open at the same time, and I probably wouldn't use it filling the whole 2560x1440 monitor that often, if at all. It is point and click for the most part, and it is really consistent, so I'm happy about that. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

RealtyJuggler has a 90 day free trial period. So, if you are looking at several products with shorter trial periods, try RealtyJuggler first - it will still be there after the 15, 30, or 35 day trial period offered by other Real Estate CRMs.

Oh, also take advantage of their tech support - they will help you import your data and set up your branding, for free! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The problem that the RealtyJuggler CRM solves is followup and deal tracking mostly. You can send individual and bulk mail, both as emails and as printed letters. I use the task list more than anything. It is really easy to schedule a "touch" followup call just by setting last contact date and filling in how many days until I want to call them again. I haven't had any closings since I got RealtyJuggler, but it looks pretty intuitive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UR
What do you like best?

I like the annual fee and it will not increase

Tutorial for everything on youtube Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Doesn't work integrate email. I would like an app to use on my phone. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I keep my database organized, the task checklist reminds me to follow up on leads, showings and transactions Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UN
What do you like best?

The software solution is an inexpensive product that , keeps my contacts in one place. It also allows me to manage my business for the potential future clients by utilizing the drip campaigns Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Realty Juggler is not the easiest to navigate, there is a learning curve and I am not proficient yet with the software. Customer support is done by owner and I feel rushed when i contact him, always leads me to a tutorial to watch and I don't have the time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

There is a lot to learn to master the software, You need to be aware that you will need to spend time on the tutorials in order to learn all about what the software can do. Once you learn a feature it can really make a difference in your ability to keep on top of the contacts/etc that you have in the system.

Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am now managing contacts, keeping on top of those that need followup and , supporting my leads from Zillow by populating them into the software, this is one of the best features that I am recently putting into play.

Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.